>Opening Ceremony - November 3rd
>Heroes Deep Dive - November 4th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21120249/
blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule

>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/
youtu.be/lzmMnT7DB9I

>Junkrat, junker demolitionist; Now on LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/junkrat
youtu.be/PoolAOfCPRE

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21154738/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21149372/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21159501/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
youtu.be/YJ7arjE4Rz0
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kharazim is fun

the group that james bond is referring to all i asked was "do you like killing creeps or players?" throughout whole match. was groups of random faggots for QM bonus xp. they were ofc ruining because we were missing so many kills cos they dont follow me an expert tank player

so i just wrote AFTER GAME ENDEd that they should play brutal chars with badass lore and left. cos they were filthy gays playing on tracer and li ming.

and this is what i get silenced for? nice blizzard. u fags will defend ur skin manufacturer

>play quickmeme
>abath with Base skin on our team
>“hey guys, First time Abathur“
Why do people like this exist

kys toxic fag

>There's a little fallen lunatic on the Fallen Junkrat's concussion mine
cute!

>capslock raging at your team
AHAHAHA GET REKT FAG

Alexstraza and Hanzo cinematic in 26 hours

only 2 capslocked words "STOP" "OMG"

Have an idea to give him more power. Give him quests on Iron Fists and Transcendence like with Insight.

The reward for Iron Fists makes it so his attack speed increases every third hit, up to a cap.

The reward for Transcendence makes it so the heal amount increases with every third hit, up to a cap.

What did Blizzard mean by this . . .

Suzy is average

Squat on toes break your bones
So they squat like true gopniks

>this isn't the first time we've heard about you
Yeah just two times shitdick, how sad

>That one doing a snow angel on the right side of the map

. . . And this?

Where is Tildon.......?

You really are underaged. I take it you only play "serious and mature" characters like yourself? Like Diablo or Garrosh. Laugh at Li Ming all you want, she's one of the best mages in the game.

>it ain't me starts playing

Delayed out of the year

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

guys what if we gave Tyrande's trait to a melee assassin so he could blow up any squishy he wants with a point and click

wouldn't be totally fun and cool

T. Abathur who never bodysoaks

Disregard ANYONE who tells you Charged Strikes at 1 is a must-pick.

>I won despite a subpar decision, this must mean I'm right?
brilliant logic
I once won with life leech Diablo, it must be better than Devil's Due

It's objectively better in every situation where you would pick Cassia.

QM isn't a real game mode anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if you could win 51% of your games picking no talents and laning only, doesn't mean it's good.

Why is Tychus such hot garbage

So what does the Virtual Ticket get us in HotS? th-they didn't forget about us, did they?

He's almost melee and they killed his heal talent.

I want to cuddle with chromie

How do you even get banned I troll almost every other hero league game and don't get silenced. I don't swear or anything so I guess that's it?

Just pick him against high health heroe- oops you're dead.

Short as fuck range, basically forced to wait on the enemy tank to come to him and punish them that way but he's absolute trash. I get why they nerfed his range but he really needs something in return, like Tracer has stupid short range but she can dash in and out, Tychus just cant but if his attack animation was similar to Genji/Lucio and his dash had a smaller cooldown then you could have his short range and shoot on the move without it being so punishing or being outright better than other ranged heroes.

I like it.
Add a % damage talent for Overkill.

>like Tracer has stupid short range
?
she has 5.5 range, same as every other standard ranged hero

If you're sticking to 5.5 range you're missing like half your damage from minute movements. You need a small pocket to never lose DPS on sudden changes in your targets positioning, meaning you're at best 4.5-5 AA range.

My bad then, thats even more reason to give Tychus more mobility if he cannot have range. Just lowering the cooldown of his dash to 1-2sc would do wonders to his viablity or options in teamfights.

>Just lowering the cooldown of his dash to 1-2sc would do wonders to his viablity or options in teamfights.
Not really, you'd have to do the spread meme instead of the minigun meme because you'd be losing inane amounts of damage if you dashed > moved > attacked > moved > dashed > attacked and so on

>2k health, beefiest AA hero by far
>high impact ults, good sieging
>good waveclear and poke
>fantastic defensive options, 25 armor on stuns and a fucking 75% spellshield at 13
>dash and can move while shooting with Overkill
>high damage while turreting, literally shreds stuff in range

They cannot give him back his range without him being the best, or most well rounded ADC again. You can't fucking give him a 2s CD dash with the talents he has, that shit would be insane.

>ADC
Fuck off, lolbab.

Suck my manclit bub.

Buff Artanis.

>You can't fucking give him a 2s CD dash with the talents he has, that shit would be insane.

So remove or change those talents, if he cant have range or movement then he's fucked and will forever be trash.

Does anyone in the game have a longer basic attack range than Nova?

Is he even part of the horde? He is in the monk class hall now.

Threadly reminder that Tyrael is the BEST!!!

Ana ties with her at 6.5
And SgtHammer has an attack range of 6.6 not including siege which adds an additional 5 making her total 11.6

I think hammer is the highest

Raynor and Ana have 6.5~ attack range

Chasing down fuckers who think they can escape JUSTICE is the best feeling.

*Rapes Lili*
I'm acting on instinct

>Raynor has the same range as 2 snipers
really makes me think

H-Hey man!

Tyrael is my fave hero. Do you guys go the extra 25% blow up damage too?

I love cucking kael's of their stacks

I almost always go Smite dmg, rarely Regen master and only very very rarely one of the other lvl 1s

Smite damage or Even in Death are better for that. If you die to kill Kael then you're just suiciding. Tyrael is fully capable of diving for a kill and getting out without the need of dying.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179028

FUC KYEAH TRANNIES OF THE STORM

I'm not suiciding though I'm tanking and forcing them to focus me while also punishing them with my massive burst for doing so.

>I'm not suiciding I'm tactically dying
Ignoring how retarded this distinction is, if you can ever do something without dying you should do it that way. Tyrael is good at not dying, so you should avoid it especially when diving backline.

considering he's getting announced tomorrow, let's make a realistic moveset for Hanzo and see how accurate we are to the real thing

Why OW roster are better than other (less mana Heroes, more speed, more breaking rules rules)? Because blizzard Tried makes some SJW shit.

Hanzofags need to get it through their skulls that ITS GOING TO BE FIREBAT AND ALEXSTRASZA!

Hanzo sucks balls.

Every OW hero besides Tracer and Lucio are niche and not that good, so whatever.
>SJW
Sad

at what time are the blizzcon reveals tomorrow

1pm PDT

thanks

6:00 PM CET
If you're US; in 19,5 hours from when this post is written, I don't care enough to check the timezones

>inb4 it was a master ruse and we're actually getting Sombra and Reaper

Morales is cute, CUTE.

Reaper would actually be really good. Repositining tool/invuln and a tracer style ult charge

We will see the cinematic at the opening ceremony

nursing handjob

That panel is for upcoming system changes. The hero deep dive is displaying the new heroes, they reveal what's coming up in the opener.

I want her to heal my dick.

morale mommy milky~!

is it "mo-rails" or "mo-rah-less"

Imagine being this American

is it your a poor or yoor uh pour

>mexicans

Who gonna stream that shit tomorrow?

I wanna make half-breeds with Morales!

I would give link to nice pirate stream but this subreddit is infested with faggot filth and trannies

Anyone else feel that defense matrix is useless?

Im not a mexican, im a white man.

Get good kiddo

>that anub'arak voice actor
why

Better than Steve Blum.

D.va is honestly a borderline busted hero in the areas where she excels, it's just that she covers a lot of not-exactly straightforward concepts like creating space, zoning and team damage mitigation.

She also is really greedy for support attention so you'd better be playing her with something like a morales or ana.

If I could make two changes to D.va one would be to give her a regen globe talent at level 1 that either doubles in value for meka form once completed, or gives a %healing increase once completed. The other would be to give her a level 7 talent that allows her to get a shield for a portion of the damage she mitigates with D.Matrix.

Maybe a lategame talent at level 16 or something that allows matrix to persist through stuns.

>use matrix
.enemy sidsteps it or jumps behind you killing your team or burst you from behind

email link pls

>Genji
>Niche

But Genji being an offender in terms of bullshit is in both hots and OW

Genji has been nerfed into B tier, so yeah, niche.

What if Tyrael had an ability to trigger his Trait without counting as a kill to the enemy. Like Junkrat's Rocket Ride?

It really is. I don't get why people like "Rexxar with voice filter!" over the newer VO. New guy gives Anub a lot more personality than WC3.

His trait does not need reworking or changing functionally. All they need to do is make both level 1 talents baseline and he's fixed. Right now Tyrael is strong and making his trait usable while alive doesn't fix the issues with the trait. Even if they just made Even in Death baseline they could just call that well enough and leave it.

>argentinian

Nah, one instance of that mechanic is already too many.

If you want his trait to be active, then it could be cool if using it would just instantly kill him (full kill credit, MAYBE slightly reduced respawn time INVERSE to how many heroes hit), but then the explosion delay would be cut in half.

nevermind the delay reduction is retarded

Maybe the damage could scale with how much health he had before going ghost