/swgg/ - Star Wars Games general

>United Forces update and server merges
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171002
If you want to keep your characters names, make sure to be subscribed before the merges and have your characters logged in at least once.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/F2dVpwZH

>/swgg/ Guilds
- Red Eclipse - Republic

- Ebon Hawk - Imperial

- Harbinger - Imperial

- Shadowlands - Imperial

- Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Imperial

Apart from Jolly Cooperation, I don't know if any of the other guilds are still active. If you happen to be in one of them just drop a comment in the thread so it can be updated accordingly.

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

Is there still an /swgg/ SWGEMU guild? I haven't played since the NGE, and I want back in.

ded

what a shame

why did this general die so hard?

anyone?

It died with the game. But I'm hoping the server merges can revive it a bit.

the game has been dead for a long time but I remember this general being active as late as this summer
did something major happen this year?

I remember that too, but we could barely keep them alive because of how few people were left here.

Nothing major happened though some people apparently quit because of the captain rank stuff.

i will always love SWTOR no matter how shit it is, and TRE is still the most populated EU server. PVP is great too.

yea I've never been anything but an uber-casual but I still think swtor is a great game
if only the last few xpacs hadn't been single player and garbage

sorry for being retarded but what captain rank stuff? I haven't been playing for a while

>and TRE is still the most populated EU server
Only until next week though.

server merges right? i think the last item I ever get before i kinda stopped playing were those black silver striated crystals from PVP

>captain rank stuff.
It looks like I missed something important there care to explain bro?

Galactic command. My brain kinda shut down, sorry

oh that thing was pretty retarded but I still liked that you can just do anything you want and still progress in that system

if I want to play an mmo again is it time to just abandon ship and play wow instead?

If anything, with the server update coming up and a potential expac in early 2018, tor probably looks healthier than a year ago with the kotet desaster.

hm and there's also a new star wars movie this christmas so that might give the game a temporary boost like tfa did

Did the release of TFA really increase the activity that much?

not by that much no but there was a non-negligible spike

Good night /swgg, please don't die