/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #616

''This bed got enough space for us three'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY&list=RDvrXpFh2IHZY
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6_CgLV8lOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

That's a strange picture of Max you got there.

Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her, but before this there is a brief interaction with frank before rachel meets sera (there will be no indication frank and rachel being anything more than just friends at this time)
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss

there will be about 6 variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

False

Friendly reminder to not fuck up.

OP is a tumblarina shipfag

yeah welcome to /lesg/

Max is #1

Let's go boys

MARRIED

/lesg/ was much better than that early 2017, i can't wait for BtS to end.

i should add that there's gonna be more supernatural shit (not max level though bts level just more of it)

Too true
RACHEL AND CHLOE ARE QTS

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Happiness.jpg

Why are you still here being so bitter and salty? Jeez, grow up

Do we really need to see Rachel's side of things to fully understand her? We get glimpses of her side through her letters and actions. Maybe being in Arcadia Bay was stressing Rachel and making her feel constricted, but then why not just leave? She didn't need Chloe for that and she was looking at multiple ways of leaving. Was she staying in the town just for Chloe's sake until she thought she could leave without abandoning her? Waiting for something like Chloe to lose her interest or for Max to come back (as if Rachel could know that)?

>LiS implies, Rachel and Chloe weren't actually in a relationship, so Rachel going off to do her own thing wasn't "betraying" Chloe or cheating on her.
I agree with that, so it wasn't cheating but it was still lying to a friend that trusted her and wanted that trust returned. Chloe wanted to be there for Rachel, and be with Rachel, but she would have had to accept it if Rachel told her "sorry, I'm not in love with you (anymore, if you want to combine BtS into this)". Rachel wouldn't even have to elaborate on who she was seeing, just let Chloe know that there is someone. Chloe wouldn't like that answer, but she would appreciate the honesty and perhaps even tell Rachel to leave if she needed to. Even then if Chloe did want to go with Rachel, they would both know they where they stood.

The original and main point was that them leaving the town together wasn't going to miraculously change things to fit the idea of them lasting long term. Rachel and Chloe would be in a different setting but still have the same underlying issues.

now post the one where she pulls the plug on her

So /lisg/, do you think max would get jailtime for killing chloe? She was high on drugs so what she said doest count.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY&list=RDvrXpFh2IHZY
*makes you cry*
Heh, nothin' personnel

I love this image

Reminder that these two are star crossed lovers and belong together

>You can't see it because the Ariel outfit has gloves, but the objective in the game files that'd usually show up written on Chloe's hand during the play is "DON'T FUCK UP".

Chloe Price is too cute for this world.

Hell yeah!

Can't argue with that

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Reminder

In the real world, Joyce and William would cover for Max since it was something Chloe brought up before. Not that the Max resuming control would know what happened.

In actuality, the timeline was totally erased and didn't happen because Max undid the change that created it. Thank God.

You grasped it well user

YOU SUCK VICTORIA

>arm in arm
You fucked it.

She probably didn't get jailed for that. But they might have put her into psycho ward for a time.
Poor Vortex Max.

>not hand holding
-3 rachel good girl points for you, user

Probably not. If William and Joyce didn't push the case, it wouldn't go far. I really doubt they would. What Max did was a morally good thing, so the case would probably get dropped.

> She was high on drugs so what she said doest count.

Considering she was just quickening the inevitable, there's a good case for that not mattering.

Chloe does eventually get out of Arcadia Bay. Sometimes she even goes back and visits and keeps in contact with some there.

Can't wait for Farewell.

In the dead of night I'll meet you in my sleep
And in the morning light you'll wake up next to me
Like a dream come true I'll take you where I roam
Then follow you back home

Tell me you care
Tell me you care

If I lose my way and forget what I need
Just remind me now of what you give to me
If you hold my hand and take me where you go
I'll show you the side that no one knows

I'm taking you there
I'm taking you there

If scars are for the living
Then I could be forgiven
And everything you need
I could give you
If scars are for the living
Then I could be forgiven
And everything you have
I take too

Tell me you care
I'm taking you there

That's somebody's screenshot, of course Chloe is a good girl and held hands in my game

>ywn travel into your 14-year-old self's body while retaining your feelings towards your childhood friend
>ywn relieve your teenage year as an adult trapped in a teenager's body with hormones running rampant

Same. Even if it's showing the last day Max and Chloe saw each other for five years, it will be bittersweet. Some have been showing a date before everything happened so it may be a truly happy time, but I can't help but think there will be some reminder of what happens over the next few years. Like it will be a normal day in 2007, then a 'one year later' showing where Max moves away and makes promises to Chloe that she cannot keep at the time.
Maybe even a flash to five years later to remind us that despite all they go through, they are still best friends and have become much more.

>that moment during the kiss where Chloe clearly doesn't know where to put her hands

It's gonna be heavy on the Pricefeels, I can tell

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

One of these songs needs to play at some point during the episode.

Hopefully it's Max and Chloe. It's more comfy and suggests simple, happy moments between these two

ep 3 codex when

Memories from a much more innocent time. They still have plenty of fun and happiness together now, but looking back on when they were kids will always be special.
Us getting a small glimpse of those memories would be awesome.

first it has to release on xbox one week before the rest

this better fucking not happen again

What is it about lesbians/bisexuals and liking frogs?

What did they mean by this

just because of that, I'll make it so

t. d9 employee

I hope we jump around locations in Farewell or that it's a full-blown episode. I don't want it to be completely set in Chloe's house with more re-used assets.

This better fucking happen again. I happen to play it on Xbox.

fuck you tooby

I'm guessing locations will be Chloe's house and backyard, cutscene of riding in a car around the town and talking, the lighthouse cliff. Maybe also seeing their pirate fort in the woods.
One last chance to see Arcadia Bay, when it was a slightly better place.

It would be pretty unfortunate. Which is why it will release on Playstation first this time around.

Nothing. The date has no apparent significance and may have been from an earlier script of the game. Probably something like the last date Max texted back, but it was changed to the one it is in the game.
Otherwise it's just the nightmares/outside force playing tricks on Chloe.

I wonder if D9 will do a special edition of BtS and fix some small inconsistencies like dates not lining up. Maybe even a full physical release of the prequel, the original, and the bonus episode bundled together.

What class do Victoria and Rachel play?

Victoria probably plays a Fighter who specializes in an elegant weapon.

I don't really know WoW.
Is Chloe a rogue? I know the rest, except for Chloe

Vicky would be some kind of dex build in fancy clothes who uses sabers as weapons
And Baechel would be a pyromancer or a bard.
I'm speaking in general RPG terms, I actually dont know anything about WoW

i still can't believe they referenced spirits within

what the fuck max that's the worst thing you've ever done

I remember I wanted to see that movie back in the day but it was so bad the local video store didn't even have it for rental.

Wrong picture, here, I fixed it for you

>"I'm getting a headache laying like this."
>"Then come down here where all the cool kids are, nerd."

You say that like SE don't shoehorn their own products in their games. Every cop in that station must be playing Deus Ex.

And yet they *still* haven't made the Deus Ex is Strange crossover game I want =/

whats that game like? I know hannah has a role in it and the premise seems interesting..ish

>Deus Ex Maxima

I just hope somehow episode 3 can live up to the amazingness of the second ep.

Poor Chloe having to be in love with such a dork. How does she ever manage? :D
Love the thought of Max getting into having a video camera.

>"Oh you"

She's a huntard.
t. huntard master race

Max plays stealth, Chloe plays combat.

Would make a decent co-op game, or a story mode that swaps characters per-mission.

also

What if I don't want to have sex with her because she's my best friend?

Priorities in the right place.

Playing a game with two characters like that would be cool.

It's Murdered Soul Suspect. It's good, but flawed. Had it in my backlog for ages and only got around to it now. Here's the part with Max's VA.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6_CgLV8lOM

But does Rachel want to sit on Chloe's face? or does Rachel just want someone to come when she calls?

in the junkyard after the meeting with wells, the little radio you turn on can play an interview with some amy chick from blackwell who says they're switching the focus to arts, adding a 5th year to blackwell program, and a photography class. She then says they're interviewing some big name photographers for the teaching position and mentions some woman I didn't catch and mark jefferson. neat.