/vn/ - Love Edition

Visual Novel General #1701

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/lovely-x-cation-2-project-announcemeand-sansha-mendan-release-date/
store.steampowered.com/app/720230/Element_Hime/
i.imgur.com/s2gs4oP.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Love!

I get a dollar every time I mention Runa

Still not sure if I disliked subahibi or not

>tfw no virgin mother heroine vn

;_;

Halfway to being a millionaire.

Best thread.

I love Maya

>still no fucking torrent

This.
Whenever I see posts about Waga, PE, Sakusaku etc I get discouraged to even try one of them.

Only ever read the entirety of Little Busters once, after I finished it once I only ever re-read best girls route end refrain. Just wondering how long do the individual routes take again to read? Remember thinking they were pretty long, especially Haruka.

Rewatching Kanon and Nayuki is best girl though the others are fine too.

>virgin mother heroine
Wat

Sakusaku and PE have better art than Hatsukoi, though.

I don't.

Good to know I'm not the only one sucking my thumbs here.

Nah user you just have shit taste.

>tfw liked all 3 of those

They are quite long. I'm pretty sure one is like 5-8 hours depending on reading speed

>Sakusaku and PE have better art than Hatsukoi
No.

>tfw liked all 3 of those
You know that we're talking about art/character design?

OH SHIT LXC2

Do any of you own physical copies of Visual Novels? I don't mean console versions, but rather physical PC versions of games.

I want to one day to have a shelf full of VN boxes.

>he hasn't read the Bible

Yeah but I still liked them. I wasn't discouraged from trying them just because of something like I thought Waga's boobs looked a bit weird. I enjoyed it when I actually read through it

Chrono Clock have good art too, why nobody talks about it

>Try to download Saku Saku twice
>Both sources of download have corrupted files
Fug
I for one love the way koku draws nipples

Censored and a shitty translation that isn't completed. The fact there's still untranslated menus in an official release is absolutely unacceptable.

Did anyone ever get a hold of the uncensored CGs? I remember it coming out like a month back

Because some of the routes suck and even the good ones suffer from that awful translation.

Great h-scenes, though.

uncensored CC is like 2.5 months old. Nobody has bothered to upload it uncensored to a gallery or release an updated torrent.

These are the upcoming VNs for the remainder of the year that's confirmed. Seems dry. I hope something gets announced

Though what is Monmusu? Another Sayori game? And it's getting a simultaneous release?

Best girl

dekirutranslations.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/lovely-x-cation-2-project-announcemeand-sansha-mendan-release-date/
>inb4 2022 because of hacking shit like SM

Is the TL bad in Cro route too? Can you like post some of the shit translations from Cro route? None of the other girls matter, so I don't really care about DD. I'm going to ctrl skip all her scenes anyway.

It does but it's much shorter than Hatsukoi and like maybe one or two routes are good. Also, detached H really hurts the romantic pacing, a problem Hatsukoi and the other main releases lately doesn't have.

My niggas

I bought ef limited edition. It came with a small artbook and I really like artbooks. Of course I was already a huge fan of ef so the discs themselves are never to be used.

>LxC2 confirmed
Aw yeah nigga

>The release date as of today is set on December 1st, 2017. This may actually be pushed back according to how some technical stuff goes,
I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THIS FUCKER, HE SAID DECEMBER 1ST WAS THE LIMIT TO WAIT AND WOULD RELEASE IT IMAGE TOOLS OR NOT

>Monmosu
>check it out
>some sort of grinding game
>Price: Free (In-game Purchases)
>In-game Purchases
I'm out.

I meant backwards as in backwards towards now, lad. I guess I'll rephrase that to be more clear.

>a problem Hatsukoi and the other main releases lately doesn't have.
I could always go for more of Purple Soft's stuff.

Anger retracted

>tfw quof indirectly announces that he's going to quit fan TL by eventually dropping LxC2 too

Oh well is not the first one but since it had cakes the 2nd one should also ha-
>Looked at database

If only I could hire an army of hackers for him

I've been meaning to read it, but I want the uncensored version and it hasn't been uploaded anything

I don't remember anything particularly egregious but its been a few months, I could be wrong.

I remember DD's being the worst, though that could have just been her annoying fucking voice and totally unfunny quirk of slipping in Engrish, which the retard translators decided to emulate by reversing it and placing the romaji words in her sentences.

>some sort of grinding game
Oh fuck, I was wondering why nobody was getting hype for another Sayori monmusu game. Hype completely dead

>All of them have 'High-school student' tag

Hatsukoi have good girls + good art. I like all the hatsukois, but I only really like Michiru and Cro from CC

Why did Makoto's route have to be such shit? I was so disappointed.

Well we've got Hapymaher at some point. A much superior VN to CC

Why am I the only one who liked Makoto's route?

Hmmm... BlazBlue doesn't count?

>cowtits only

who cares? worst girl, worst route

Good thing we have Cheat Engine and can completely ignore any frustrating grinding mechanics they decide to shoehorn into a VN.

LxC2 cancelled, time to work on a lolige

Thank god

>Why am I the only one who liked Makoto's route?

I can only assume you have terrible taste because it was seriously bad. There's barely any fucking romance, it's all about MUH WATCH and her being a stupid vigilante. It even bleeds over into the true route in a really awkward way.

Oh thank christ for Sagosz (am I spelling that right?)

Keep your lies away from me

Hey, at least her h-scenes were some of the best. Right up there with Cro's.

The day where more lolige are released in a year than haggee is coming.

store.steampowered.com/app/720230/Element_Hime/
How the fuck is this still up on steam? Isn't this a full on nukige?

I mean it wasn't really good but it had some good parts

Damn straight

You wish pedo

Bruh, Otaku's Fantasy is there. It's not really clear how much of a shit they give

Sharin no Kuni is kamige.

It really isn't

The premise is 100% original, the setting is comfy, the music is good, the characters are likeable and it has an amazing story. What's not to like?

Not enough lolis.

Target locked

Steins Gate spoilers

Nothing better than cakefags tears

Once again proves himself to be /ourguy/

>There's barely any fucking romance
Is the worst thing about it. I hated how there was more romance development in the common route for her when they went on a date than most of the route.

The premise is asinine, the setting is a TOTALLY NOT JAPANESE rural town, the music is fine I guess, there are maybe 2 likeable characters (although I admit some of them are well written), and the story is nonsensical, especially after the "I have pretended to be physically disabled for 7 years" part.

The twist would be good if there was any way to foresee it, since the Maximum Penalty is never explained until afterwards.

Yes yes very good

HOWEVER

Well, yeah. Her h-scenes are great, she's such a lewd girl. and speaking of CC's H-scenes
>Michiru
>no reverse rape scene
>Misaki
>no paizuri scene
I'm still disappointed

>Q: What are the chances of you working with a company to release the TL?
>A: I don’t know but I’m not opposed to working with one.
SP release confirmed.

>Hinata
Even pedos gets a girl
Everyone will be happy

>If I drop LxC2 I'll quit fan translating forever
GANBARRE QUOF

>no reverse rape scene
Well the first one was like, vanilla reverse rape

So funneh

My dad has a physical copy of Discipline. I also came across an english phys. copy of Boob Wars 2 at a convention earlier this year, didn't buy it.

If I wasn't a cheap bastard I'd actually buy the physical versions. I'm still a fagtron who buys actual books.

Nha, too old.

>The twist would be good if there was any way to foresee it, since the Maximum Penalty is never explained until afterwards.
They did give clues that something was going on (though not that it would be about a maximum penalty) with the things like leaving extra plates of food and the MC just talking to "thin air".

Ehhh it's gonna have an 18+patch, so depending on the gameplay it might be fun. If it's another purino party it's going to be dead on arrival.

Wait, he never said that

>the Maximum Penalty is never explained until afterwards
Wrong. And there was plenty of foreshadowing

I knew it
you fucking degenerates

>Nekonin expansions where the other 2 girls get the D
>the English release is listed as all ages only
Damn shame.

>in fact, if I do drop LxC2 I’ll stop fan translating in general, because if I reach the point of dropping a good game I really like then I’m just done fan translating at all.

Yes but
>in game purchases

Pretty sure they'll announce the 18+ at the last minute like they often do. It would be weird to have 18+ version of the original game and the DLC not be the same

>might translate the appends
Shiiiit, If it gets us
i.imgur.com/s2gs4oP.png
I'll pray for you quof.

>not opposed to working on official release
Unless you sell out to sekai.

It's gonna have the patch and you know it. It's catgirls son.

Oh sweet christ

So is the base game going to be free? If so I don't care, I will always support Sayori unless they go full retard somewhere.

>So is the base game going to be free?
Seems that way

>I'll translate LxC1 guys!
>dropped
>Well I learned my lesson not to announce projects so early
>announces next project early
Never trust anything Quof says

It's going to be some gacha kusoge. Enjoy not having any scenes with a girl unless you drop $2000 to roll her.