/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

A sample from the pre-expansion novel "Before the Storm" has been released:
wowhead.com/news=275306/before-the-storm-by-christie-golden-chapter-sampler-spoilers

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC (embed)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=24090/bloodstained-ravager-gauntlets
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171103T2030&p0=:&msg=RELEASE&font=cursive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY SHIT NAGAS CONFIRMED

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pusy

new thread, new reminder wrathion will be in silithus patch

>Sylvanas fags in maximum damage control

My dream feature is a player ship that serves as the garrison/class hall of the expansion, with the ability to customize it and move it from zone to zone and even use it in special naval scenarios/pvp.
The big thing would be that it's also shared between a 'crew' of 5 players who jointly buy the ship the same way you make a guild. Just let me and my M+ Nakama sail the seas and I'll be happy.

What's the fun in a cold pussy? Warmth is part of the equation.

>mfw the official story forums right now

that place is sylvanas drone central

>versatility is my best stat

fuck you treng

Gonna brew some cocoa before I go lurk there.

>No straw hat tmog
MUGIWARA!

Once Sylvanas is gone we can finally just merge the Horde/Alliance and get rid of the double faction thing. It'll be perfect, especially with sub numbers getting so low.
Blizz is making Sylvanas into the last vestiges of hate, bigotry and racism in WoW, the rejection of her ideals is going to be a pivotal moment and I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard talks about the factions becoming one at this Blizzcon.

Absolutely bootyblasted that their necro fetish girl is about to get utterly annihilated by the very people she's supposed to lead.

Sylvanas fanboys are PATHETIC

is this week'd world boss the one that drops the alchemy recipe?

> the last vestiges of hate, bigotry and racism in WoW

>genn still exists
>jaina still exists
>vereesa still exists

delusional desu

alliance will be revealed to be just as bad, bet on it

During the day of the dead, be sure to honor your king /wowg/.

There literally is a straw hat tmog, though. You can even get it on any armor type.

am i the only one who never really cared about sylvanas in any way shape or form? hell varimathras was at least cool before he got killed
thrall was pretty cool too before he went all hippie shaman

Stop fucking posting anime ffs.

I unironically loved the under water zone. I'd be OK with this.

I can't wait until we kill her like we did Garrosh and that "ice cold pussy" faggot finally fucks off forever

Genn's beef is with Sylvanas.
Jaina is neutral.
Literally who?

I stopped since I started playing HotS.
Fucking this unkillable piece of shit. I'm glad he's dead. Guess he couldn't parry that.

>mfw all the Horde posters who are saying they want to raid Sylvanas

Not the right straw hat

>Sylvanas raid fight soon
MUH FUCKING DICK.
Time to clear some room on my shelf of dead horde baddies, somewhere next to Garrosh, Jin'do, Kargath... gosh there's just so many ;)

I'd want something like pirates of the Caribbean online where you could join random players ships and sale and plunder, when you put your ship to port only then is the loot divided

>We shall swim out to that brooding reef and dive down through black abyss to sleeping Ny'alotha, and in that lair of the Old God we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

>modest 915 ilvl prot warrior with 1 lego
>63 traits
>aint shit without the bracers

>Sylvanas pissed at Saurfang for questioning her dictatorship and it's implied she plans to kill him

Blizzard already planting the seeds to get the Orc neckbeard part of the Horde fans fully against her.

>Sylvanas trying to kill Saurfang where so many have failed
Let's see how that works out for her.

I fucking hate that bitch so much. Fuck her and her fucking plot armor.

Bracers aren't shit. Kakusha+TGod is the only real meta.

She's such a baby omg

>can't join guild because apparently have to be in the same crossrealm group or whatever
>can't even find that info anywhere
I think I'm stranded

he forgot the pandas

I want /v/ to leave

sit down kids it's story time

No, he got it right, he listed every race that belongs in the Horde.

horde pandaren are like freelancers/adventurers, not representatives of their entire race

there are independent humans aligned with the horde as well like that guy who loves vol'jin

The gloves you have are only for aesthetical purposes? Or are they now plate and finally moggable to match these boots?

grandfathered mog

>doesn't have elvui installed

disgusting

>Human paladin with scarlet transmog
You couldn't be more of a faggot if you tried.

Remember goy, nationalism is bad!

>sylvanASS thinks she can kill Saurfang

LMBO

that fucking sample
>Sylvanas back to being a spiteful bitch that is ambivalent to the rest of the Horde at best, resentful at worst
>Setting up alternative Forsaken leadership
>Talking about how Saurfang would be willing to revolt against her if she steps out of line
>As if Blizzard would ever let a march on Stormwind be successful
They're really going to fucking Garrosh her, aren't they?

yes I could.

Remember when Varian thought he had a bromance with Sylvanas?

>No, she wouldn't...!
My sides

Is pvp dead? And if so, what caused it and how can it be saved?

>As if Blizzard would ever let a march on Stormwind be successful
You never know. They did replace the park district with a giant flaming crater and kept it there for over six years.

What does that mean? A grandfathered transmog?
I mean.. thoses gloves used to be a drop from the old scarlet monastery right? And they are mail armor I think

arent you that fat beaner that slurped his own cum in a garage

>manually remembering the hope and optimism dying in his eyes
>he says "for the alliance" instead of "for azeroth" at the end

:(

>based Vol'jin probably only made Sylvanas Warchief so she would be out of her element and makes a mistake that would make her vulnerable

based

Varian was the only respectable member of the alliance tbqh famalamalam

increase the damage so shit dies faster
increase defense in situations where its more then 1v1

vol'jin is a puppet of the loa, sylvanas is a pawn in bwonsamdi's gameplan

troll heavy expansion best expac of my life

>Sylvanas destorys Stormwind
>The Humans then retake Lordaeron City

Pottery

They were removed 5 years ago.
And you can't transmog mail pieces as a plate user anymore.

wowhead.com/item=24090/bloodstained-ravager-gauntlets

>Horde vs. Alliance expansion
>Danath Trollbane is back and free to retake Stromgarde
>Stromgarde will be a new staging ground against the Forsaken

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I can’t help but be rubbed the wrong way about losing our artifact weapons. How are they gonna just give us the most powerful weapons in the game and then come up with some bullshit as to why we won’t have them any more or they get destroyed and we simply replace it with Green Staff of the Boar ilvl 1000...

They shouldn’t have introduced a system like this yet if they weren’t intending to keep it.

my worry is that they won't give a different story reason for each weapon

it will be especially shit in the case of the sentient weapons like xal'atath and aluneth if their stories don't continue or they are just unceremoniously killed and it's not treated as a real character death

>That's all I'm known for
>Not the fact that I was a world top 50 raider back in WotLK
>Not the fact that I fucked pic related at Blizzcon 2013
>Not the fact that I'm fucking adorable

>want to try a DPS class
>Can't get past the queue times

How do you guys deal with this? It takes forever to do anything as a DPS

>All that hype and rumors about the Ashbringer in vanilla
>See it being discovered in old hillsbrad in tbc
>Makes an actual appearance in wrath and strikes down the lich king
>Players FINALLY get to wield it in legion
>Put it up on the shelf and forget about it afterwards

i just spend queue times doing other things, farming or fishing or posting on wowg

don't feel like raiding tonight lads

just get rid of the stat templates and bring back gear "progression" in pvp
i might start doing rbgs/arenas again if blizzard actually did that but i don't think they ever will unfortunately
i miss stomping naked people in battlegrounds

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171103T2030&p0=:&msg=RELEASE&font=cursive

Racial supremacy is bad, putting your own people before the good of a union is pretty much the foulest thing you can do. I'm glad to see Blizzard isn't about to let their playerbase forget this basic tenant of life.

That’s a good point to. There’s speculation that we’re gonna sacrifice the weapons to “heal” silithus which I think is really fucking dumb.

I will never understand why people like trolls. They have annoying voices and are all retarded. I mean we have airships and trolls haven't advanced beyond huts made out of sticks

They'll probably go full hog and have us "absorb the power into us" or something so we can keep the system next expac while using different weapons
If not, the power loss from losing your entire AP tree/concordance/etc would be unfeasible

Same goes for scythe of elune and felo melorn. These are historically amazing weapons in the game and now they’ll just be nothing.

it's for patricians who like the most interesting, well-developed, and morally grey lore in the story

Good riddance. Im tired of every 3rd person I see being a paladin either ashbringer equipped

>Horde vs. Alliance expansion
They always fucking do this. Every expansion.
Even in Legion the pitch for the Class Halls was 'THE HORDE AND ALLIANCE ARE AT ONE ANOTHERS THROATS! THE CLASSES MUST WORK TOGETHER INSTEAD!"
And what came of that? A couple of pvp towers.

Stop falling for the tagline, stop being so easily exploited by your nostalgia of TM vs SS or random pvp raids in the barrens. Blizzard will NEVER do anything to disrupt the presumed 50/50 balance between the factions.

fap to cassidy klein instead tbqh senpai

better than raiding Tomb of Soakeras

>mfw this general is so shit it has Alliance "players"

they're still likely going to use the transmog.

>Post YFW the new Expac gives you a customizible pirate ship

I was thinking this too. There has to be some sort of other trait system right? Otherwise unless they forcibly remove the artifact weapons I simply don’t see people dropping them unless there’s serious stat bloat on the new weapons that somehow makes your stat stick better than a weapon with fully loaded traits and concordance.

The only solution is to remove paladins

>he plays the 40% BE faction

gnome paladins W H E N

good
faggots who keep asking for faction dissolution need to shut the fuck up
muh alliance tauren

how can people not like trolls?

Bonus point if you can act as a ferry for other people

Gimme that ice cold pussy

Mental
Illness

>he isn't allying himself with the Desolote Council to destroy Sylvanas and her pet human

>implying Belves aren't just Alliance players

>posting overshit

holy shit argus chests reset if you open them on a different server type

Don't forget to honor Tirion fellow Paladins.

A shining light and example of what we should all strive to become.