/wfg/ - Warframe General

The Game™ edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

haha ur a fag

I'm scared.

The void now and forever welcomes all

ON A PLATTER

DID I MISS SOMETHING RECENT?

Stream in minute boys. we hype?

How exactly am I supposed to open this orb

RED

TEXT

There is a platform in the middle of the room, downstair.

stepping on it make the two orbs in the ceiling to open up and reveal containers for a brief moment before starting to close themself up again.

Huh, neat. Thanks user

wtf did they just give away 1k plat on stream? that's €45!

You should always bring punchthrough to the Void because of that. One orb doesn't always open, and punchthrough allows you to get the containers inside by spraying the shit out of it. There are also other walls that can be bypassed with that or melee with long reach or slam attacks.

Or just cheese it while they're both closed with some AOE explosion

ded thred?

objectively incorrect, its pretty random as to what happens
1: orbs at the switch level activate
2: one ceiling orb opens
3: both ceiling orbs open

low levels are likely only for situation #1, higher levels allow for situation 1+2 or 1+3, 2 or 3 alone is unlikely. Punchthrough works, or ranged AOE powers not requiring targets also work rather effectively if you want to take care of them instantly. Explosives with wide AOE also work rather well

the important thing about these crates is that they're potentially mod crates, containing primary/secondary multishot mods, sanctuary, beserker, etc, which is useful for new players, but the mods are random for each player that picks them up individually

punch through or excal

>page 10
dead game

Post em boys

Why is the thread so dead if the last ones have been hitting an easy 750-800 posts?

Because there's another generak with 400+ post in it already.

Oh wew

tfw your friend does this

Bought the ember deluxe only because of the syandana and it doesn't really fit any of my fashionframes. I regret all of my choices.