pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDI1QE6k-Wg?t=1m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullet!

LEAVE ME ALONE HWS

i wanna store my embryo in bullet so bad

Good OP

Why do people like Burret? Her gameplay is shit and almost every girl in her game is more interesting.

ibuki!

Rashid is for befriending.

Haha, shit tier

Play White Rose

Fuck off to /trash/

Who is she?

youtu.be/tDI1QE6k-Wg?t=1m41s

I like that plot

Next time you see me on stream you might not recognize me at first because I'll have lost a lot of my weight by then. Already been steadily losing fat for a month and a half now.

I like his haircut desu.

Anyone 2k2um, euro or EC ?

How about ST in fightcade2?

I want to like you but you have such a shitty pattern. I'm really filtering you now, good luck

>ST
lolnope

Are you not eating properly? You are always here. That is unhealthy and you shouldn't do it.

Fighting games need more berserker lolis with giant oversized swords.

God damn I want to impregnate ES with babies.

I have high hopes for street fighter v arcade edition.

Is there any fighting game in which you rape the loser?

Now that all of season 2's characters have been released, what are your thoughts on the characters overall?
Out of all the characters, i find Abigail the most fun but i just like big characters in general.

>tfw just got Ultra Silver

Any hint to climb to gold now?

;)

Sagat
E. Honda
Sakura
Necro
Abel
Azam

Keep doing what you're doing

Ultra silver is literally a 500 lp stretch so there isn't much change in skill

>That loli from Deadman Wonderland that used her giant sword to peel off people skin.
>It's because her mom used to peel her skin off when she was bad.
>Everything she did was bad.
>Just being alive was considered bad
uh. No sweety

>Edgeman Kusoland
Opinion disregarded

Ultra Silver is tough. You'll really only be playing people with up to 2000 more lp than you and lose full points for it. Keep doing what you are doing.

People waste money here all the time on dumb stuff

artist name, I always forget her tumblr.

I don't know what you mean, but ok.

I'm eating properly. I know what I'm doing. A lot of the times I'm here I'm on my phone.

was it edgy? I never finished it. The only edgy thing I remember is Orgasm Sister.

Fumio.

I for one cannot wait to see skinny luvcheez

CUT MYSELF AND SCREAM FOR THEIR INSANITY

Why does Ginyu have the coolest moves in the game so far?

Ok, Thanks

Funny that 2 weeks ago I was stuck at Ultra Bronze and Silver Hell because I wasn't blocking at all. It is fun to improve in fighting vidya

I agree. I got stuck at 2k. Then learned to block in battle lounges. Then flew to ultra silver. Stuck here for a while though.

>Is yun mixed with yang
I think I know who is the coolest

Why do people complain so much about any trace of edginess now? DW wasn't that great but that was more of just bad writing than edge itself.

My Problem X with it isn't the edginess. It's just the low hanging fruit that's easy to mock.

>Might have a feature where you call out 2 Ginyu Force members and they combine to do a special attack
This guy is going to be fucking hated. I can't wait to main him.

Probably only Jace and Burter can do that since they did it in the show. No one else had special combo attacks as I recall.

someone come duel me in UNIST!!

How the fuck do I deal with Doctor Strange as Gamora/Chris/Reality
Fullscreen confirms and he's another bullshit "lingering effects that don't go away when he's hit" character.

Is there any Darkstalker characters that could fit in jive?

>Honest
>High IQ
>Lots of costume possibilities
>Blonde
Literally perfect for jive

Wasn't Injustice 2 supposed to come out on PC? What happened?

only the more tame movesets like lilith
new arcsys darkstalkers when

Juri doesn't seem nearly as bad as everyone says she is

Imagine Lilith in the Xrd engine bros...

Only if Anita is playable.

I wouldn't say Juri is complete dogshit F- tier like some people say, but it feels like everything she can do others can do better.

>404 with pedobear splash in the other thread that I was like the only person who posted in

being stalked by genuine pedophiles like I keep fucking saying, senpaitachi

none of the characters are bad, homosexual alexfags just have a weird obsession with complaining about him all day

Post cfn.

Wait. They also banned Holy Order Troll? holy shit. GET EM OUT OF HERE!!!

yo who wants this adsense sponsorship hookup, post channel URL

>a new challenger is coming your way
>guile appears on screen
>immediately know im going to lose
is there a more boring/frustrating matchup than guile in the history of fighting games

Literally morrigan.

describe smash bros to someone who has only played traditional fighting games

Guile is pure footsie. losing to Guile is being outplayed in true fighting games.

>HURRR DURRR DOA5LR XBONE?

NO, NO ONE DOA5LR XBONE.

FUCK OFF LUVCHEEZ.

>check angrymojosan's stream
>he is still stuck at 25k lp
>he's been at 25k for literal months
It must feel like shit hitting your limit and still trying every day.

petshop
leo
bbct nu and arakune

why are you triggered at a man being proud of his daughters for being hotter than you, completely and 100% natural tbqhwyfamilio

m-meltybro??

People who find SFV more fun than other fighters, why? I'm asking for specific reasons, since i'm thinking about reinstalling the game and trying to get back into it.

stop crying nigga and smile

As more people reach master he'll eventually get there by earning more points. But him being stuck for that long there is crazy,

Why don't you play Karin? According to vappa she gets in for free, corners him for free, and kills him in one hit into 50/50

I didn't say anything about DOA. Are you a time traveler or something?

>that vid

Guile is honestly retarded, capcom made him braindead so americans use him and win evo.

Reminder no matter how badly your life is going you will never be this much of a bitch nigga.

I don't like when people confuse braindead with strong. Guile is strong, not braindead.

yeah my favorite part of guile footsies is when he uses the slow boom and just walks behind it with me having no way of actually neutral jumping it.

toppest fighting dykes

Guile is a real word in English that means using deceitful and/or cunning means to win at something

your English comprehension just got bopped by Japanese fighting games son

mine too except the other end. take it you bitch take it

Did he ever become a real nigga?

>Americans
>Winning Evo
Quick somebody post that Kazunoko face you know the one

nerfs soon. get ready for ken tier fireballs.

>Conan.???.jpg

No guile is braindead you can play like an idiot and win because everything is easy to space and safe, did you fail at braindead zoning? Don't worry you also have one of the best offense in the game and the best reversal that autocorrects everything.

Guile is for frauds

Dude sonic boom lmao

get ready for I don't play 16er shitgame and you're whining about OG Guile tech in any game he's in. bibbity boppity you're bad

So Daigo is a fraud?

Crossplay and Capcom basically guarantee there will be players online.
Combo system with min 3 frame links makes doing them online not just a coinflip and you don't need as much training time to learn a character. Obviously there are downsides because there is less combo variety.
The characters aren't too imbalanced (no 9/1 matchups) so everyone is viable if u git gud with them.

you forgot his godlike normals

People actually just assumed that it was when Warner bros or NRS said nothing.
A variant of the "Gootecks beat x offstream" thing

Guile has been for frauds since ST

How do you manage to play all the newest releases (not just fighters), while getting good at the same time? Is it even possible?

It seems to me that the dedication needed to be really good at just Tekken or BlazBlue prevents you from completing Mario Odyssey, and Persona 5, and Civilization VI, and Assassin's Creed, and the hundreds of other good games around. It's either: you suck at fighting games, or you get gud & have no time left to play other games.

How do you do?

>I dont play fighting games
say no more vappa

melty eu anyone?

Daigo is a huge fraud lmao