/akg/ - Ankama Games General

FECA ANNOUNCED edition (aka: I swear I'm opening photoshop next time edition)

Previous thread: >Latest news:

- Krosmaga expansion December 12; Feca is the new god.
- Wakfu and Dofus balance patches.
- New Gamakna is out.
Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)
statofus.com/fr/classes (Class Population Chart)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ, polls and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

Class/timezone poll for people who want to join the future guild in the pastebin.

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
There is a /co/ /mmog guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna: ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ clover discord server (no voice)

discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds as of now

Dofus:

Illy: Clover
Dramak: Eternal Summer

Wakfu:

Remington: Shiny Chariot (Discord "soon"!)

>Remember to ignore Jim

First for cute cras

2nd for bourg

Wow Feca Goddess is a slut

The sluttiest. None of the other goddesses even begin to compare.
Except coqueline, but that's different.

I want to see Bump in Dofus

You'll see him on Krosmaga soon user.

It's really making me want to roll a Feca, but their girls aren't very cute.

DED

Playing the game!

That's what ily guild isn't doing that's for sure. I plan to make an alternate guild on ily because clover is no guild at all. Who'd like to join?

Hey jim what's up? We missed you, the thread was dying! Thank you for starting your shitposting and misinformation again.

Whoever voiced Bartycranks did a good job. Greatest fap of my life.

I think the only thing dofus does that sucks ass in comparison to Wakfu are the key recipes.

Why do they require so many times? I honestly have to consider whether or not its worth helping a guild mate depending on how much kamas I have to spend to buy a key.

Post equipment!

My PvP gear :)

>playing a singleplayer grind simulator
>paying for it monthly

Is anyone playing Wakfu?

I am; what's your level?

Choosing class

Let me know when you decide on one to add you to the guild. I can do some dungeons with you once you reach lvl 20-30 (just a couple of hours of play)

What class do I play?
What server do I play on?
I've been subscribed for almost a month now and haven't got past this part.

Get a brain moron. Try ily since that's obviously where you belong. Play a iop faggot.

Play Wakfu

Krosmaga is fine too

Just read the OT user

Any server is fine since you'll be rerolling every day until you stop playing anyway.

Who do I talk to in order to join Dramak's guild?

Just post you ign and someone will invite

Ah, nevermind. I found an old account on level 40.
Please PM Diaralin

Alright, give me a couple of minutes first.

>only Caracap left to level 60 BiS
>almost broke
What do I do brehs.

Farm the mats and craft it for free.

Trying out Wakfu

Sacrier is really fun, but I find Xelor's mechanics to be really interesting. Can't decide which to spend time on; I'll probably mostly be soloing 'cuz I work 6 days a week.

As an aside: What professions are actually useful besides baking? From what I can tell the gear you can make from BSing and stuff is really shit compared to drops.

Crafting got revamped, it may start weak, but later on the best equipment you'll ever get will need to be crafted. Dungeons no longer drop orange gear, but either white or green that need to be updated by crafting. Is very important now, so pick your favorite kind of gear, couple it with it's gathering job, and start making stuff. Is actually fun if you are into this stuff, there is so much new gear to make now, and the new UI for it is so pretty. You'll have locations for every kind of material you need on the job menu.

Oh shit, I'm going to miss completely useless weapon crafting. Still, this is what the game needed.

You could at least attempt to mask your blatant paid employee status you know.

>pick your favorite kind of gear

Now if only I knew how any of that actually worked. None of this game's guides are up-to-date.

I just went with what I liked to roleplay (hunter) so I made leather dealer my main crafting job; but I was having so much fun, I went and also started leveling armorer and weapon master; I would really love jeweler, but I HATE fishing so much. Is the only gathering job I loathe; is never fun.

Look at the unique items needed for the special gear on the jobs UI, that will tell you what gathering jobs have synergy with the crafting you want.

God forbid people hype their game when they see someone showing interest in it.

OK shill. Whatever you say.

user, is on the OP, ignore Jim, don't give him (You)'s.

I mean, how fucking retarded can people be to call "shill" to people talking about Ankama games on the Ankama general. Autism levels off the roof.

Right.
So how the fuck do I gear up at lvl40? I still have royal gobball and adventurer because of the sweet AP.

>reddit spacing
>obviously no grasp of the English language
>defending the obviousest shill to grace the earth
How do you do fellow Anonymous User?

You know, I defended him in the first place because shill or not, he provided more useful information than you.

>RemiKid STILL autistically shitposting even after getting btfo hard that their dead guild is full of reddit cancers

reminder about RemiKid
ignore

>ankama getting rid of dofus spell levels
>still didn't say a thing about compensation for spell scrolls
>/c echo in anarchy

>multiaccount servers
Fuck them

Remember guys, don't give him (You)s

Literally who?

how many people do you think left after Wakfu's latest update?

How alive is your guild /akg/? Did anything fun today?

0. Coincidentally, this is the same amount of people who played wakfu before the latest update.

Very alive my dude. We did blop dungeon, blop grinding, robots grinding, a bit of kitsou and panda grinding, and grinded some mats to give the new guys access to moon island.

I still haven't started playing yet, and my subscription runs out in 2 weeks.

I hear the complaints about end level players, but everything for new players have been fantastic. Ankama have decided to focus entirely on new users.

Many people feel different about it. The dedicated players of course will bitch and moan to no end, but... facing it, they are easily the biggest minority. I accept the high end sacrifice in exchange for an ever growing new player base. Is an investment that will see fruits on the future. For now, yeah, the game will lose veterans, but... honestly? I won't miss them.

I'll be forever a mid-game player since I play with 16 characters. Every update make the game better for me.

You can play Wakfu if it ends user.

I'd only play Wakfu if they added a mono-account server like Dofus. I don't want to have to compete with supreme autisms.

No idea what kind of picture you have of Wakfu. Multibox haven't done any real harm to the economy of it, there aren't people competing for anything at all. Everything on the Auction House is easily affordable, and there is a shitton of stuff to do that is just impossible to do with multiple accounts (namely, crafting and achievements.)

I'm fairly sure there will never be a mono-server for Wakfu, and if it happens, it'll be on years from now; why so sure? Because the big event for Wakfu right now is the server merge. They won't do anything to disrupt it.

@194390653
At least your posts are absolutely, positively, hilarious m8. I'll give you that. It's like you're actually false flagging at this point. Just so droll.

The problem with multiaccounts was always that people became autistic and bought two accounts to 6-man easily, so less groups were made.
Is that the case right now?

I've never played any of the games before, I figured I'd grab Dofus Touch because I need something to do at work.
What exactly am I supposed to do? All the mobs in the tutorial area outside of the sheep kick my teeth in, and the city seems to be about the same.
Am I just supposed to murder sheep till I'm level 100 or something?

only french people do that

>only 99% of the playerbase do that

>french people
I don't give a shit, I'm in the international server

You're supposed to have an IQ above the freezing point of water in centigrade.

You're supposed to group up or grind a lot, yeah

I always see people looking for dungeons on the almanax; I multibox myself because I just love single player games, but whenever I see someone in need of help, I group with him. There is a dungeon finder, and there is a dungeon ranking system now that will give you rewards at the end of the season. Is really nice.

Do NOT reply to Jim user. How many times do we have to say that? He is easy to spot. The only guy that start to shitpost, is the same for all 3 games.

Few people play Dofus Touch user, and certainly, only one of those here. Is you want a mobile game, go for Krosmaga, is really good. Otherwise, either start with Wakfu or Dofus. Personally, I recommend Wakfu over Dofus because it have a much better new player experience. From them on is up to you.

I hate that the English community in Dofus is so small.

>Remikid spreading more misinfoirmation about Wakfu while pretending to seem helpful
>avatarfagging
enjoy the ban kid

I haven't met a Frenchman that wouldn't swap to English after I told them I don't speak French.

That's because you've never even opened the game's client before.

If only.

>Stalag set is actually good
What the fuck is happening to Wakfu
this is another universe

How are Cha Cras?

No cra monos; all elements of cra are fine

Cha is OK, int is more popular. Only two viable elements.

Why does Cra's damage abilities also have insanely good utility attached to them?

Ankama logic.

Where's the logic? I haven't been playing long, but do they die instantly if someone manages to catch up to them?

Ankama has no logic.

No they push them away and inflict gravity on them

Whoever this Jim guy is is legit making think Remikid is a pretty cool guy,

Wtf, what class do I pick?
I'm getting the game in French but I can't seem to know what to choose my class yet.

What's your playstyle?

No idea, probably more DPS or Tank class

Can I see a post detailing the change?

I love how they updated the character creation page, even if I already have all the classes, I still went and read everyone one by one (you can hover over their icons and have more unique descriptions of their role and skills.)

It makes me really sad I completely forgot about the deadline of the ouginak hair, I was going to make a Bubblegum Crisis hairstyle for them, fucking shame.

Have you seen Eniripsa? Don't forget that she sucked dragon cock then shitted and abandoned Echo because she was that desperate for a man.

Full Moon with leader cards are pretty strong when you draw them.

Anybody else prepped some crafts for tomorrow's almanac bonus?

>Full pippen blop set and royal headgear.

I'll enjoy my 15% refund

Royal gob headgear*

>tomorrow
user...

It's today man, you're going to fucking miss it if you dont hurry up.

Dofus or Wakfu?

It swaps over at 3 today. Have either of you played the game? Its still the bonus brumen drop until France midnight.

You know what you're right, you wait until 3 today to log on.

Dude log on right now and check the bonus.

Fucking brainlet.

user... France midnight was 9 hours ago... Did reading jim all day cause brain damage to people here?

Nice shop.

I hate this thread so much.