/fhg/ - For Honor General

Order and Havoc Edition

Not enough order, too much havoc: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrmaYZ2elsg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m13s
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1776417-Quite-honestly-****-move-ubisoft?p=13059891&viewfull=1#post13059891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope shaman gets a hairstyle where she's fully bald

Wait, are those spines on Huntress's shoulders the same ones from the ornament that both Raider and Berserker have?

>Win my first tournament (out of like three ever) because Ubishit casually mentioned they're deleting the current rewards when the next season starts
>finals was a Shinobi
You don't know pain until you've had to win an entire duel match doing nothing but turtling for health regen and using well-timed top lights.

With rolls being vulnerable to GB and losing their iframes, Warden will truly reign supreme as the patrician rushdown character, as it should be.

What do you guys think Aramusha's lore is going to be? is he going to be a true Samurai or have devs already given a bit of info? I mean he's got the aesthetic down IMO. So that's already pretty great he actually fits in with the rest of the Samurai as opposed to the other faction DLC characters.

Reminder that new characters and nerfing rolling aren't going to change the fact that literally nothing matters but reactions

I wonder what Aramusha's ornaments will be like

>flicker
God I forgot how annoying that shit was
Also thats alot of consecutive bashes. He doesn't have the stam for that anymore

>rush down
>waited until they were out of stamina to initiate
nice joke

Probably shit. If they had any sense they would make it whatever he has on his hip.

Those swords he has on the default armor could be an ornament, give him a gourd of booze, some dried fish he's saving for later, pack of malbros.

You know they are just going to give him total shit and throw spikes on all the upper level armor.

Grey-blue grade gear will be the only option for Ronin.

Just a reminder that Nobu and Kensei are happily married samurai folk

>not Kensei and Kensei
Nobushi is for taking care of the men in the village she protects

Yes, you cannot backroll when you're OOS, that's the point.

>rushdown after Season 4
>when literally half the cast has some kind of counter to shoulder "mindgames" so you're left with top lights and unsafe zones
He's going to get slightly better at smashing noobs, that's about it.

>turtling until you have the advantage is rush down
Absolutely not. Its not rushdown if you only attack when you opponent cant retaliate

Think Shaman will ever get a male option?

literally just male zerker

Were you around for the livestream? Rolling is getting iframes/gb protection taken away in S4.

Ah. I see what your getting at, yeah no your right
Though Warden will still be < than glad or PK when it comes to aggression at least he'll be able to initiate again

Forgot the lovely “canon photo”

You do realize that the previous Warden nerfs will come into light when they re-add lag compensation, right? Even leddit shitters will be able to just react to SB options when the game turns 100ms slower again.

>tfw kensei finds out his wife is getting rammed by warden behind his back.

When will wardens ever learn!

Ah, I see you're a wise man too. Only the finest people understand that Nobu X Kensei is canon.

You shouldn’t post lies on the internet

Someone mind explaining the passive feat cooldown to me? I'm a bit confused by it, so like the passive activates then goes on cool down and is no longer active for a short bit? I mean I thought the point of a passive was that it was always there.

e.g I play Shinobi, so if I dodge then attack my Slip Through ability activates so I have to wait 5ish seconds before it will activate again on dodge?

If that's the case, what feats would be best for Nobu and Shinobi, those are really the only two characters I play. Nobushi I mostly run the standard Body Count, Smoke Bomb, Blissful Rest (lol not for long, but I understand why it got removed), and Fire Bomb. With the changes now I'm guessing Body Count won't be as good? and since Bissful rest will be gone, will Second Wind still be the best option? I may ask about Shinobi feats too if someone is willing to give advice as well

whatever helps you sleep at night grandad.

I do agree, it's really stupid getting a free shoulder after every CC, it makes Warden into a Cent-tier punisher against top attacks

>throwing tops against warden
Hey heres a tip
Don't do that

>want to have fun
>pick zerk because i like his/her deflect
>roach
>always zone
>warden
>always shoulderbash
why

Think like wardens bleed block feat. Gives a cooldown after getting stabbed by PK bleed. Comes back after 4 ish seconds. Now since that is happening to every passive(whether getting hit, landing an attack or dodge). You’ll need to run maybe shuriken, and probably use bleed again. For nobu? I guess revenge by attack, since that is probably unaffected

>favored matchups for zerk
Your just bad my man

Yeah, 64 damage guaranteed off CC is pretty dumb. I'm amazed Reddit isn't in an uproar about this yet.
Webm unrelated, just a Roach on my team who was super impressed by me mashing buttons.

CC has a 100ms startup, so 400ms timesnap lights from Glad or PK will make it through

but i want to use my deflect
and i'm shit at 2v1 unless i know how to play the hero

>come on warden poster
Damnit I just noticed this, was this one of you dorks

Final season of FH has these shitty ass heroes rip man

>that slow as shit zone
I wish we could go back to before the timesnap changes. Things would be so easy now

>engravings changed to embossing

So I guess that "bug" on gladiator was more like a preview. Pretty cool little QOL patch along with 4 executes.

Real talk, why does top heavy into zone work so often? It's the followup to the top heavy like 90% of the time to secure a quick kill, and yet barely anyone thinks to just block left at low health.

Why do Valks never get the heavy off of shield charge? It confirms a heavy.

It worked for him because flicker
It works for you because your fighting shitters

warden's zone is literal suicide for me, and I deranked to silver 2

pc is just a different version of the game altogether

It also confirms a GB for the victim against the Valk, so no one ever risks the unsafe heavy.

literally every attack in the game looks slow as fuck when you're watching a webm.

It's why Console idiots are always like "Wow PK is so slow on PC I'd be a fucking tournament god if I didn't play on console" whenever they watch one

They either react to the zone or they don't, it'd be the exact same whether you top heavied or not. The zone is just fast and has a super subtle animation

That webm was in fact shot prior to the timesnap changes.
It literally is in fact slower.

>literally the queerest zone animation because the Warden jerks into some odd onehanded baseball swing pose from neutral, then staggers way longer than any other zone
>super subtle
At least other zone windups chain smoothly from neutral stances.

Wrong, flicker sped up zones by 100ms before timesnap
it also changes nothing about what I said

>flicker sped up zones
user are you retarded? They were always the same speed, it just caused the indicator to show in a different direction first.

Everything else you said was just bloat shit that didn't matter. It is in fact slower. Watch it frame by frame and fucking count the frames.

Real talk, how is the roach or warden matchup favored for the zerk? Not saying you're wrong, but I've just never felt super threatened by a 100% blockable character.
Then again I'm shit at the game so I probably face shitter zerks.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrmaYZ2elsg&feature=youtu.be&t=2m13s

try again dumbass

>it just caused the indicator to show in a different direction first
Which gave you 100ms less to react correctly.

You're wrong, though. At launch you would have been right, but then Ubi fucked something up in one of the patches and flickers started speeding up zones. I don't think anyone knows exactly when it happened, because it likely went unnoticed for a bit.

>the entire thing from start to finish is the exact same time
>just indicator came from other direction first
What about english do you not understand?
What about reading comprehension do you fail at?

True, but it doesn't change the total attack speed. By arguing flicker makes it faster, it was EVEN FASTER with the timesnap changes prior to the flicker fixes. Ergo a moot argument.

Read above.

>slightly increased chip
>no passive health regeneration
s4 actually looking good, people will actually be forced to go for parries if they want to survive

Ronin is wearing geta instead of sandals like the rest of the cast, it just keeps getting better.

holy shit this
>manage to land a shoulder bash on someone
>side lights for 24 dmg
>they back away and regen hp
>repeat ad nauseam
At least in S4 I can get one blocked heavy, then go for my shoulder for a finish

Here's the most basic way I can say this
From the moment the opponent enters the attack into their preferred control scheme, and the entire attack animation finishes, is exactly the same whether you flicker or not.
Yes, it is true that you have a smaller window to react because of the indicator flickering in one direction first
This does not change the entire time of the attack from start to finish.
Start ------------- End
is the same as
Start -Flicker--- End

Really makes me think, will people not turtle as hard at low health since they're delaying the inevitable without regen?

He's trying to argue that because the total elapsed time is the same that it isn't faster
While technically true it doesn't change the fact that in affect its faster because hes a pompous prick who hasn't played the game and can't understand how important indicators are

Your logic is flawed because reaction time is the only thing that matters when it comes to getting hit or not.
Imagine if Kensei could flicker his mega-slow-ass zone into a 400ms side light from the opposite direction at the last moment. The long windup is irrelevant because you still need to react to whether the direction changes or not, and that reaction window is small.

But its not even technically true
look at the fucking timer
orochi's zone is not supposed to be 400ms
how fucking stupid are you people

It's not clear, but it will be easier to kill people since a single light will mean a kill on a turtle now instead of the eat a light > back up until regen > repeat

What I'm REALLY curious about is if chip damage will be able to kill

Currently
>Do nothing
>No punishment
With change
>Do nothing
>Get chipped
>Die

but the point is that if they make even one more mistake they die wheras now as long as they keep running they can get back in

>Reaction time is the only thing that matters
user either you're retarded or you joined in an argument that you didn't fully understand where it started and do not understand that that is exactly what I was saying.
>>that slow as shit zone
>I wish we could go back to before the timesnap changes. Things would be so easy now

Which you are still retarded for doing

Considering the outrage during the brief moment when chip could kill, I don't think they'd dare make it do so intentionally after removing regen.
They'll probably say they want to leave open a chance for epic comebacks or something. Plus, to be fair, I think no regen AND chip kills would unironically result in literally everyone playing Shinobi and PK.

Honestly they should just make it so assassin lights don't deal chip

Holy fucking shit. Thank you user who posted about getting a refund on steel for outfits. I bought 10 masks before the 26th. In total i wasted what should have been 107k steel. They just fucking refunded me 150k steel. So i got all the outfits and made an extra 43k steel. Sometimes ubisoft can be based seeing as this was a glitch to begin with.

Lights won't deal chip unless you're out of stamina.

Nice, is this still worth it? I only bought Cent's so I don't care too much

So do I have to have any specific numbers on hand or can I just hit them up and say I bought a mask outfit before the bundles came out? I don't even know how much I wasted.

well now I just feel double ripped off

Ronin better have some cooler robes. I hate his gay fucking tunic. Which is a shame, because the rest of him is perfect.

Maybe I just hate it because default character setups are always gross. It might look good with some tuning.

>literally impatience the post
You know damn well he will have options. No need to be upset and worrying about it

How did you get a refund nigga help an user out

He will have 4 different base outfit types including the default rags type, same as everyone else.
Unless Ubi adds a 5th base type to everyone in Season 4, which will not happen.

I'm not worried he won't have options, i'm worried all his options will suck. Nobushi has options that are hardly options and i'm scared this dudes shirt will go the same way.

Ok i was so excited i didn't check what they did. It actually was they just took away the outfit for the 10 heroes giving me 150k back that i had spent. I then bought the outfits again for the discounted price of 4k steel. So in the end i just got my refund of the 107k steel.

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1776417-Quite-honestly-****-move-ubisoft?p=13059891&viewfull=1#post13059891
You only get the refund if it was before the 26th. I don't know how long the bundle lasts but it took them almost 15hours to fix my issue. If it takes them to long it might not be worth it assuming you want the outfits still.

best part is in 4v4 with gear, block damage goes through even when getting parried so if the person is on their last sliver of hp literally only dodging will keep them alive

block damage actually goes through on all parries and deflects, it's why you don't get perfect bonuses if you parry everything your opponent does and the only way to is to ledge people.

I wish his default was little more ragged, but so long as the later ones don't add a ton of spikes or gold plating I'll be fine.

I've always been more than willing to use low grade gear visuals if I like them. I'm not some gear cuck who has to use the top tier shit at all times. Remember those early days post launch when everyone had the * grade shit on their mains. Every Wahlard with that fugly shield and every zerk had solid gold axes despite so many other less appalling options.

Im too lazy to go through archive but SypherPK in chat during todays warrior's den was talking about kensei rework since people were bitching about it. He said it was a full rework implying the character is nothing like its old self and that the rework is done. It sounds like devs arnt sure if they want to release it or not due to balance and maybe people of old kensei would be mad? I never watch his stream has he talked about this more in depth?

I think it's the length that bothers me. If it went down a bit further it would be better.

>people of old kensei would be mad
Why? I have him at Rep 8 and love what he can do, but he's fucking trash and requires just getting lucky with tards that can't wait for the mixups.

Question, for anons here who got their steel refunded from the mask purchase, I bought it 3 chars, did you guys use the chat feature to talk to a Ubi rep or just submit a ticket and wait? I submitted a ticket yesterday and I heard it goes by rather quickly so I'm a little bit worried. Were the people I heard it from going quickly lying or am I just unlucky?

It would force current Kensei mains to relearn a character they may have put 100s of hours in.

>So different that its a new character
Good. Kensei now is pretty shit to play. His top unblockable isn't even satisfying in the slightest
The side finisher is but you rarely get good windows to use it

So long as he keeps his aesthetic I couldnt care less how hes reworked. The fact people are willing to play him in his current state should be evidence enough that people dont care about his playstyle so long as he looks cool

shit dawg, this game doesnt have very many complicated things to it that it shouldnt take too long to figure out again

>wait a week until your favorite Twitch streamer figures out the one bullshit move, and the other bullshit move to mix it up into
>use these two moves, weave in a 500ms light now and then, maybe a zone if his new one doesn't suck
It's not going to be rocket science. A character is complex by For Honor standards if he has TWOOO good moves. They'll probably give him an unblockable opener, like a pommel strike, that can be used from neutral.

Any news on Conqueror getting a rework?

I don't see why ubi would feel hesitant about a rework unless there was some lesson they learned when they changed up raider that makes this more difficult then I can see but Ken imo just needs to be homogenized with the other two and have his unblockable on neutral.

On the livestream roman mentioned they wanted to do a PTR of the reworks before releasing them. If i remember correctly clutchmeister thought what they had done balancing wise should be pushed for season 4 when he was talking about the ubi workshop he went to.

I was talking more towards the casuals that play this game. Probably a good 50% or more who only play dominion.

Chat support is really fast. I waited maybe 5 minutes for 2 people in line.

So shaman is to zerk what shinobi is to orochi?

Except worse

yes, but multiplied by 10

Yes now be a good goy and get that season pass on clearly superior heros in everyway.

You really gonna let your wife manhandle you like that?