/digi/ - Digimon General

Third Most Liked MC Edition

Previous thread Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>[embed] [embed] [embed]

Second for Haru's property.
Say something nice about him.

This general really, really likes Haru.

Its more of a deranged duality. Half of it hates him, half of it loves him (or loves to shitpost with him)

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/

>Favorite Digimon season: 34.6% Adventure, 34% Tamers, 10.5% Appmon, 9.9% 02
>Least Favorite Digimon season: 27.7% Frontier, 24.6% Hunters, 18.8% Xros Wars, 15.2% Tamers
>Favorite Leader: 39.8% Taichi, 18.3% Takato, 14.1% Haru, 11% Masaru
>Least Favorite Leader: 30.4% Daisuke, 26.7% Tagiru, 13.1% Taiki, 12.6% Masaru
Appmon haters ETERNALLY BTFO

>Favorite Appli Driver: 41.9% Haru, 25.8% Eri, 16.1% Astra
>Least Favorite Appli Driver: 39.3% Yuujin, 32.1% Astra, 14.3% Rei
>Favorite Appmon Buddy: 38.7% Hackmon, 32.3% Offmon, 12.9% Tied with Dokamon/Musimon
>Least Favorite Appmon Buddy: 40% Musimon, 26.7% Offmon, 23.3% Dokamon

Anti Harufags BTFO

Stop posting this for fuck's sake.

Any poll that puts 02 as a fourth favourite series is complete shit.

He is ugly and Haru has shit taste in men.

Even Renamon looks happier.

Censoredmon

i think that renamon is thinking what the fuck is she doing there.

Too bad. Most Digimonfags have shit taste.

When the poll itself has 55% of its respondents saying they haven't watched the show, it can't be trusted.

What would the most natural Mega (or Ultimate, I wish the dub names would be consistent) be for the 02 kids?
And you can't say platinumnumemon

That's for people who haven't watched Appmon, meaning 105 people haven't watched it.

You really think that if those people watch it they are going to say it is there least favorite when shit like 02/Tri/Hunters exist?

>That's for people who haven't watched Appmon, meaning 105 people haven't watched it.
That's what I meant.

86 people is not a reasonable sample size.

That just means they voted for every other season.
It didn't exclude them from voting.
Besides its more than this place where we barely have 80 unique posters.

...that's not even what I'm saying.

Quoting directly:
>While 55% of respondents hadn’t watched it yet, 4.7% didn’t remember their favourite episode and 10.5% didn’t remember their least favourite episode, the majority of the ones said that their favourite episodes were Episode 52 “Our Singularity” (14 or 7.3%), Episode 19 “The Net Ocean in a Big Pinch!” (11 or 5.8%), or 45 “The Big Clash!? Gatchmon vs Gatchmon” (9 or 4.7%) and their least favourite episodes were 26 “I am the Protagonist!? Encounter with Gatchmon (16 or 8.4%), 30 “Dokamon’s Love!? Gourmet App” (7 or 3.7%), or 29 “Buddies no More!? Gatchmon’s Run Away From Home” (4 or 2.1%).

The fact gay end is the favourite episode according to that poll says lots.

>Adventure 34.6%
>Tamers 34%
SLOW AND STEADY

Most of the lunatics can be summed into the following: They are jealous of Haru and hate him for it and/or want his life (in many cases it is to be with the robot).'

The rest of us don't care.

>The fact gay end is the favourite episode according to that poll says lots.
It also shows that Appmon was clearly a mistake.

this renamon is asking for a refund on her ruki.

You mean without Jogress? Just a guess but maybe:
Daisuke:XVmon->AeroVeedramon->Ulforce (Not happy with this one, since V-Tamer has it locked), alternatively:XVmon->Wingdramon->Slayerdramon
Miyako:Aquillamon->Parrotmon->Crossmon (technically he cant go to Parrotmon according to wikimon, but fuck that)
Iori:Ankylomon->Brachimon->UltimateBrachimon/Cannondramon
Ken:Technically has Grankuwagamon, but an alternative would be
Stingmon->JewelBeemon->BanchoStingmon

yeah, I meant without jogress

Well, you´ve seen my answer.

V-mon: Imperialdramon
Hawkmon: Valkyriemon
Armadimon: ClavisAngemon
Wormmon: Grankuwagamon

Most that say s1 are nostalgiafags. Tamers is better although s1 is 2nd

because her partner is broken?

how the fuck is frontier less liked than hunters?

Because that poll was taken by people who know nothing about digimon?

>They are jealous of Haru and hate him for it and/or want his life
My life could be boring, but no way I would accept the same life as him. Even Tagiru's life seems more fun and interesting than what Haru is doing now.

Should I finally watch appmon? A year or two ago I maranthoned all the digimon seasons and appmon was only two or three episodes in, and I didn't feel like keeping up with it coming off hunters

also don't tell anyone, but I watched the first 4 seasons in English

no

Yes. It's pretty good. My third favorite Digimon season.

Can I cancel evolutions in Next Order? I don't want to get fucking goblimon again

Haru's life seems pretty interesting to me.

>wanting his life
Good God no.

It's Mimi's life I'd want.

Appmon is pretty good. Aside from well the Haru shitstorm at the end it has some nice characters, and the Appmon themselves have some nice personalities. Downsides are that some villains feel pretty wasted and the lack of an evolution insert song for a good chunk of it. Also the aforementioned haru shitstorm, which will happen in the end.

If you get the Dojo, once you recruit GrapLeomon, you can lock up unwanted evolution paths.

I´d say its a tad more realistic than ,say Masarus "Go to another world to punch shit" but in terms of interesting, take a guess which one I would pick.

Appmon is better than Frontier, Savrs and Xros for the sole fact of having a not shit girl

>haru shitstorm
Not him, but I too am interested. Should I be worried because you did mention it twice?

how would you guys rate each season? for me I'd probably go tamers>adventure>savers>02>xros=frontier>hunters
I'm not including appmon because I'm and I'm also not including tri because I'm not sure if I should, and even if it should, it's not over yet anyway

If you read even 10 % of this or the last 10 threads you should already know about it. Saying anything more would be a spoiler. I´d say watch it and see for yourself.

Tamers>Adventure>Appmon=Savers>Xros Wars>Frontier>02>Tri>Hunters

Personally, Tamers=Adventure>Savers>Frontier(Gonna get a lot of hate for that one, dat nostalgia though)>Xros>02>YH.

Ah shit forgot Appmon, put it equal to Savers

Tamers>adventure>savers>appmon>xros>02>frontier>hunter

these lists seem pretty similar, actually

What's your favorite Appmon character song? Please leave your Haru or Yuujin bias aside.

Less than a month and 2 weeks until HM is out in Japan!

Slow Starter. I like Yuujin's VA because he is Saitama.

tamers>adventure>savers>02>xros=hunters>frontier

Haru is for _________

Adventure > Xros Wars > Savers > Frontier > 02 > tamers

t. Contrarian

>New Digimon series
>In the beginning all was dark
>Then came a light. And from it; information
>That information became the Digital World and the digimon that inhabit it
>As there was up and down, hot and cold, loud and quiet, so there was the angel type digimon and the devil type digimon
>The two types really disliked eachother and soon the First War broke out
>So fierce was this war that it threatened to destroy the Digital World and all in it
>Some of the mightiest digimon banded together and rose up to stop the conflict, led by Omegamon within whom the two opposite elements of ice and fire existed in balance
>This third faction became known as the Arbiters
>The Arbiters decreed that they will not allow another such conflict until the time the digital world has become mature and strong enough to handle it
>This future confict became known as the Last War
>Some are confident there will nothing but peace after it. Others believe there will be nothing left
>The Arbiters also placed heavy restrictions on the two warring types, pretty much isolating them from the rest of the world
>They weren't free to roam as they pleased or act in ways that'd have a strong impact
>However the two sides found windows in the rules and started to act through champions
>The time of the Last War draws near, and the two sides are setting events in motion in anticipation
>The forces of light and darkness spirit a few children away into the digital world
>They give them digivices, assign them partners and send them on missions
>The Arbiters are neither blind nor happy
>They invite a few kids of their own to act as champions for the neutral digimon
>Meanwhile an Angemon who's been stripped of his wings and cast down upon the earth forms a strained "friend"ship with a Devimon who's been usurped and barely escaped with his life
>The two travel together, moving the plot forward and offering snarky comic relief while also being wildcards

would they eventually form a masculine equivelent to mastemon?

Yuujin and Yuujin only.

FUCK YEAH
>+3
>two medals
>NIghtmare IV

also I got a Piedmon and a renamon with Heavy Strike IV

Have a (You), put more effort next time

Are you the user that hates Digimon SOL stuff? Because my list is similar to you.

Rei and Hackmon's.
Haru and Gatchmon's is too cute for me, and Yuujin and Offmon's is a clusterfuck.
The other two songs are okay.

Reminder /digi/, if we ever get more Appmon material (from movie/sequel anime/audio CD drama), Haru and Yuujin will still be the primary focus.

That's one idea. Another would be for them to be a comical duo like Neemon and Bokomon, but snarky and cynical. Especially to eachother. Angemon's fall would play a big part at some point. Perhaps he fell willingly as part of a mission, perhaps he exchanged data with a Lady Devimon, or perhaps there's an evil growing inside him.
Also there'd be an Apocalymon somewhere and he'd have Four Ribers. Beelzebumon and three others.

Don't tempt me to roll. It's too close to Christmas so im saving for whatever great capture that will eventually come out then

Is there an english or fan translated version of Cyber Arena?

What kind of holiday capture events has JP had?

I don't know. But i do know almost all gachas have holiday deals and great banners/captures to milk kiddies Christmas monies

Did anyone else cry to the last episode of Appmon?

So Bamco thinks westerners are super religious people who will protest andbthe sight of a sexy nun? Do they know women dress as slutty nuns for Halloween? Plus we have Angewomon the literal scantily cladded sexy angel that made it's debut in the west 18 years ago.

Adventure > Tamers > Savers = Xros Wars >>>> Hunters >>>>>> 02 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tri

Haven't seen Applimon so can't rank it.

Tears of joy and then tears of pure hate.

Is there any lore more consistently inconsistent than digimon's?

Elder Scrolls.

>Adventure only beating tamers out of nostalgia
>Taichi as the favorite googlehead instead of takato
>Literally anybody voting Tamers as their least favorite season
I'm sorry but just how many adventurefags voted on this poll? It looks like half the voters bvoted purely on nostalgia. That's the only conclusion I can come to because it LITERALLY makes NO sense for ANYONE to vote Tamers as their least favorite season. It's just impossible.

>NO sense for ANYONE to vote Tamers as their least favorite season. It's just impossible.
There are people to this day that still think anything beyond 02 isn't Digimon. They hate Tamers for being the first to be set in a different universe.

Some are even pissed about the dub implying that the Adventureverse was a cartoon.

Is it really that wrong for Taichi to beat Takato?
I like them both and have no issue with either being in the top 1 role.
I personally agree with the MC, maybe switch Haru and Masaru, maybe. Haru is only a little bit better because he is cuter.

Pokemon, Zelda, Star Wars, Star Trek, Warhammer, All of Marvel, All of DC, TYPE-MOON, etc. Digimon is small time compared to other franchises.

Dragonball

Masaru was my favorite protag, I liked the idea of 'just punch it' basically working every time

Disgusting

The art style?
I agree. But the first is okay if you ignore how badly drawn it is.

I'm like 9 episodes into appmon now
I want to keep watching
unlike with hunters, which I felt like I was watching to say I watched it most of the time

It gets better.

why the fuck do we get less stones than jp

We do?

They get first clear stones for every stage in towers and their fragment drop rates are better.

Was it always that way? Maybe jp got in a later update that global won't have for a while

They have special event with chip instead, last Christmas was Zwart or boss rush event if I'm not mistaken.

Mega Capture gacha is a trap to waste your DS.

Global know they can get more cash from nostalgiafags, who will buy a lot of DS to roll any mega capture with their favourite mega.

how many floors are in this damn tower anyways

No, global will probably get a update to make it like jp.

Let's say hypothetically, Leviathan gave each the MCs from each Digimon season the same choice, sacrifice your most beloved someone for the world. Who would press yes and who would press no?

Taichi
>Hikari
Daisuke
>Ken?
Takato
>Guilmon
Masaru
>his father
Taiki
>Akari

I didn't put Takuya or Tagiru because they have no special someone.

Give me your fragments Kuzu you motherfucker!