/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1279 - Time to Gather Some Shrooms Edition
Old thread: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is playable RIGHT NOW on Android and iOS
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
2nd - Iggly
3rd - Snake
4th - Lucky
5th - Lobo
6th - Boris
7th - Bam

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
23rd - Harvest Festival

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/view/19892364/
moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=general's&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=creepy&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there/has there been any snakes in ac

just this one

Reminder that Pietro still needs a loving new home, /acg/

To give away I have:
1 creepy cauldron
1 creepy clock
1 creepy crystal
1 creepy floor
1 green-pumpkin head
1 amethyst
8 unassessed fossils

I'll be selling the fossils before Re-Tail closes tonight.

I'll have a perfect painting to give away tomorrow to anyone who needs it for their museum.

I have all the standard and Sanrio ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?

Source?

BIG

BLACK

COCKS

Ehh, too late sort of. Nobody wanted him so I continued my city building and moved time forwards.

He's in my void now, though, so if anyone does want him, he's still technically available. I just need to come to your town, yeah?

no

anyone wanna be friends? everyone i had before suddenly stopped helping me get into the quarry, need 2 more for tonight

A ton of people from /acg/ stopped playing after a couple of days. Like half of my friends list was dead before I just started removing all inactive ones.

yeah honestly the game is boring as fuck and i don't blame them, i just like grindy games

Following JYo's example, I have a few things to give away.

Solemn painting
Wedding cake
N3DS
Blanca's picture
Easter basket
Blue ogre mask x2
Tanabata Bamboo Decoration
Cucumber horse

Shining ball headband x2
Shining star headband x2
Fortune-telling phone (Lovely phone?)

Ski rack
Curling stone
Snowboard
Ski lift x2
Snow machine

Creepy floor
Creepy wall
Creepy fountain
Skeleton
Creepy bust

Some of the names might be a bit off since I'm not familiar with the English names. If you want clarification for a certain object, I'll do my best to find the English name.

I can also scan in Epona, Felyne (Monster Hunter), and KK.

Guys look at how cute Sprinkle looks in her custom shirt

can i have that bamboo decoration thing?

Sure thing! I think we've already added each other in the past. I'll go ahead and open my gates now, but I might be afk putting laundry out to dry. I'll stand my mayor near the bamboo!

thanks a lot!
i missed the day of that event.

Friends... friends...

Friends!

Why are you pretending to be girls? Are you gay?

i'm going to marry isabelle!

Friends.

Why, you lookin' for a boyfriend?

Whoa! Thanks for all the flowers!! I just walked right into them, haha.

BIIILLLL

what costume did you wear for halloween /acg/?

I've got to pop out to do some shopping real quick. I'll be back in an hour or so!

wtf?

I might be charged by then. When convenient, could I ask if you have a couple of things in your catalog?

I think that's what happens when you try to add someone whose friends list is full. You add that person instead.

Looks Chocolate Minty Fresh, user

Whoops, was meant for

I've had her randomly show up in my list without adding anyone, so that's not the case. I think it's the game choosing a random person in your list and turning them into her. I don't know why it does it, but that's my suspicion.

Add me brosefs
Need me some of that shovelstrike shit

furaffinity.net/view/19892364/

I know because I posted it in /trash/.

Oh, weird! I added her earlier when I tried to add someone who was full. I guess she's a filler character.

Very cute!

Rate my camp layout.

I think Ketchup speaks for all of us.

Sure! I also have a scissor clock for you if you want it.

Nintendo REALLY didn't think this one out huh

All I'm seeing is no cotton or paper

Pretty sure Tex and Bud give cotton.

You think 2 cotton is gonna be enough to upgrade all your tents in time? You gotta stack that shit

its not fair lads

Very nice. Could you check the catalog for a general's stool and fan?

moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=general's&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

Would you know what occasion those items are around for?

I have both of them cataloged. I think they just appear randomly in the shop, not for any specific event.

Very nice, again. Are you missing any of the creepy things?

moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=creepy&obtained=&interior=&fashion=

I think I have everything.

What's stopping players from making alt accounts, buying items with a high price from the main account and then selling them back at a low price?

Translate it weebs

thanks for all your hard wirk

I charge 40 dollar per page

You don't need the text to tell that she is just pretending to like the hug but actually hates it.

It's canon that she just pretends to be cute and diligent, according to HHD. She actually hates to work and is a bit of a jerk. Also, she needs glasses but usually wears contacts to seem "perfect".

Please delete this right now, thank you.

You still have Braixen, Bill. At least she's honest about being an attention-whore.

Is anyone's Re-Tail still open?

>U-um, Mayor? Is something the matter?
>Th-this is kind of embarrassing...

>Well, I give up.
>I'll do anything for you, Mayor.

>You're so fluffy and warm, Isabelle. Just like I thought.
>Mayor!!

>In Happy Home Designer, if the player talks to Digby in his house, he can reveal that Isabelle is graduated in engineering in nineteen different universities.

I would be mad if I ended up as a secretary too

How you all playing pocket camp shit says to pre-register on muh phone

So that was really true! I thought it was another of her lies.

move to australia

Engineering in what? Why so many universities? How am I supposed to take this shit seriously?

Engineering in Social. Social Engineering.
She was able to convince you to become the mayor of a bizarre town full of animals that want you to do their chores for them.

It all makes sense now.

It's too early to post that.

Well it was either post that or let the thread die.

Nothing? I guess you could do that but it'd be a huge waste of time. Between getting the item to mule + the coins to transfer (aka playing the game) you'd be better off getting a minimum wage job and using it to buy nookbucks.

Plus what the fuck are you using coins for anyways? They're the most useless resource in the game. You'd be giving up actual progression (time and items to level up hearts, thus getting levels) to get coins for what, a new shirt? A bigger van that literally no one cares about?

Socks needs 2 more hands lended. Sparkling paper is on the line.

You can pretty much stop collecting shit if you have enough coins. It's just faster to buy them from other players. Creation of alt accounts can easily be automated with Android emulators.

sure thing boss

Anyone have any villagers moving?

Not now, unfortunately. I've been waiting on Fauna to ask for a while now.

I need a goal for my town in New Leaf. Raking in bells is great and all but I can't keep up my motivation to play for longer than a few days.

Make it into a resort town!

welp

>bumping the thread
Fuck off and let it die, PC killed AC

We all want a switch release as much as you do, we're on the same boat user.

>just got Stitches after 3 plot resets
>he's in the one spot I missed

Have a lot of fruit to sell mostly cherries and peaches, all slots are full, anyone interested in buying? (Pocket Camp)

Daniel
FC: 1146 9452 909

It's my thread, I'll do what I want.

What does a rainbow mean? I don't think I've ever paid attention to one before, are they rare?

I guess it's not Chief's lucky day

Haven't tried the quarry yet, is it even worth it?

>want chrissy
>don't want to craft all this shit

What do

get an sd card or fuck off

It's pretty good when you're trying to scrape together any resources you possibly can. With the bonus you can get 10 cotton in one go, which is a decent reward considering it takes like two minutes to ask friends for help.

I think the usefulness goes materials > essences > money

Get to crafting fuckboy

Playing wild world and trying to get fleas to spawn, does entering and exiting houses affect spawning?

This really makes me realize I haven't done a god damn thing to organize or customize my town outside of putting random landmarks around.

Sure didn't take long for Pocket Camp to die.

not surprising since it's not even a full release still on version 0.90

It will spring back when it's officially released in the rest of the world and Nintendo will (hopefully) start regularly releasing updates for it. A lot of people here said they won't play it until it's "really" out.

But as it is it's a very shallow game, you run out of things to do in two days and after that it's just a repeating grind. They will need to constantly do something new to keep the interest going.

It still 0.90, and not even a full release.
Still, they need to make more NPC's for cotton, paper and preserves.
They need to fix a lot of things in friend list, because everything you need to do related is a pain in the ass.
Also, more area, quests and itens. But it's a ok-ish game.

p-please take it
i saved it for you uwu

nice house, girlyboi

I'm level 38, half of the campers unlocked, have a comfy van and a sort of comfy camp, and about 40k bells, but the game's become super boring. I was still playing it like an addict 7 days in, but afterwards I only started to log in for the shops and amenities building. I hope PC really makes some big changes to the gameplay, and yes, more areas, quests and items would help immensely. I'll probably keep it on my phone until the official release when I can link it to an American Nintendo account.

The problem I have with Pocket Camp is that I like to play Animal Crossing in quite long sessions. I boot up New Leaf and play for like 3-4 hours at a time and do everything there is to do all at once.

You can't do that with PC and if you try you just run out of content way too fast. Pocket Camp only really needs you to check in for 5 minutes at a time every 3 hours – even less often if you don't care about checking all quests – and I guess if you played it like that you wouldn't burn through everything there is to do in two days like I did but it just feels unintuitive to me. Because I like to dive deep into the game, not just occasionally tap two buttons and be done with it.

So in a way I feel like the whole model the game is built on feels wrong, it doesn't feel Animal Cross-y.