Doubling bitcoin. Not a scam, just send up to...

Doubling bitcoin. Not a scam, just send up to .5btc to 32BzK2TJ3yYReTcGNcKCSkfz6jUFbbfruw and I'll double it within the hour. Act fast as I only have 10btc left.

Wow this actually worked, I'm genuinely impressed. Thank you user!

Wow, I thought I screwed up when it was taking more than a few minutes, but then I refreshed the page and BAM I had a whole Bitcoin sitting in my wallet! What a blessing.

why cant we firewall india from the internet

We can see you're the same poster.

lmao.

gay

I'm not fucking India.

god what a shit day on Veeky Forums hahaha

ETH please skyrocket and put an end to our misery

Doesn't understand the basics of Veeky Forums,

Obvious scam is obvious

And furious denial of being Indian.

Self hatred is bad sign friend.

Trimming armor for 1btc. Trimming armor! Only 1BTC!
32BzK2TJ3yYReTcGNcKCSkfz6jUFbbfruw

I'M NOT A FUCKING INDIAN AND EVEN IF I WAS THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING INDIAN! India is an very successful country and all of you stupid Americans are losing jobs to the Indian masterrace. The U.S. may have beat us to the moon but I guarantee you India will be the first to Mars. India has both a rapidly growing economy and population, it will be considered a superpower by next year at the latest and Donald Trump will be sucking our big brown cocks!

Bro it's okay that you're Indian.

You can stop now.

Fuck off curryfag

Scam harder

Curryfag!! I love it!

hello mr. not-india, I am big titty white woman, give me bitcoin and we sex okay?

I'M NOT A FUCKING INDIAN FOR THE LAST TIME AND THIS ISN'T A SCAM!

Is this performance art?

suck my balls brownboy

wow! i can't believe this actually worked? i thought for sure i would lose my .5 btc when i sent it to this shit-skin, but sure enough, he doubled my btc in a few minutes! thanks pajeet!

Really?!?! It's not???

You'd probably have more luck if you did admit it's a scam. This a site for some of the most jaded fucks alive.

And as for India be a success of country that joke isn't even funny. India will never outpace the US in anything and if they do Lord Emperor Trump will whip the art of the deal.

I rest my case

Name is "pajeet" swears is not a Indian

Thank you, come again!

Will you plz send me bitcoin as reparation for cyberbullying?

Seriously! Is no one gonna touch that?

>this thread is dogshit
>ETH $4000 a coin confirmed

embarrassing, even if it's ironic

I demand you explain yourself

Why is ETH mooning ?

Kek. Ok you just copied my joke from yesterday where I promised to double someone's bitcoin and I was playing osrs when I saw this too.

Fucking indians

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>sent 2 bitcoins
>it still hasnt doubled

wtf man

Weird, worked for me

my dad is jagex yuou're getting banned

Selling super rare charcoal for just 0.2 BTC each. :^)
Also selling buttons and sliced banana,

Send me 1 bitcoin and ill send you 10% daily for life. Send me 2 bitcoin and ill make it 25% for life. Using my super smart trading algo i wrote when i was only 15yo im now a successful crypto trader raking in 3k btc daily. Come on guys hyip for the win. What do you have to lose?

1ECiYzJMQjUvfhokQh28oZuYgYTgSkMTNB

dont listen to them, they are scammers but i am not. I will teach you all my secrets and tell you what coins me and my japanese whaling group with over 5000 btc are going to pump just need your email and 1 btc so I know you're not poor.
1JawLumZ9X1DC7DcmFfiGumCpSS4Y63d28

Bitcoin Services?
Only with White Brazilians Inc.

Send us any amount of Bitcoins and we grantee you we will return 90% of your bitcoins back within 24 hours.
It is true, we will really resend you 90% of the bitcoins you sent us. It is not MML MLM or Ponzi, it is the trustful White Brazilian Bitcoin Services.

Trust me, i am Brazilian and White.

Note: One time payment, you receive 90% back and that is it.

Kek'd

Samefagging faggot

AHHHHHHAHAAaaaaa.

Best country.

Designated shiting streets.

Trucks made from wood... etc...

No burgers.

600 fucking languages.

Call tech support, cannit fucking understand your jiberish.

Every 2 days get a phone call. " ha low u wanna new pickup with pub lish shers clearing house..."

Go samefag in /b scammer fuck. Or get a job at a call center u cuck.

Scam is scam.

Anger more pajeet. U deserve being this triggered for trying to scam a chinese cartoon board

You're actually worse than him.

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Nice try Apu