pastebin.com/DSnH23EC

Previous:

autism

First for Amelia!

Heeeeyyyy, it's the chief! You're the chief right? Right~

YOU SAID IT WAS AUTISM FREE

you broke the rules

Is this the newest crackship?

Should I start sniping greens? I already built up a 3.5% rate, and i feel as if doibg another roll will kill it with someone else

MOMMY

I want to pat her head and tell her she did good

soon™.

no gay things allowed

Why did they choose Linde for Warriors?

I understand your reasoning for Ferry, but the Queen of Silessia at the time is only the Dowager and is ruling because Levin is being negligent. She's not the actual Queen, Levin is the King which would make her the Queen. On Micaiah, it is hard to discern. In future lists, I'm still thinking on whether or not to exclude her.

Show of hands who here wants or has Hinoka

oh shit

how are you today /feg/
sets see if i put the right code in this time

Too late, I’m here.

Post S ranks or your wife will never become real

>rolled 5 roys only 3 hinata life time

fucking fury give me

oh fug

The final gauntlet round will be ____ vs ____

>wife
>only QR2

>Get rid of "Voting Gauntlet".
>Replace it with the "Hero Tower".
>It takes the lead character of your active party.
>It takes one randomly selected character of your active party.
>It takes one randomly selected friend who has logged in within the last 24 hours.
>You fight against other semi-randomly selected teams all picked from whatever party the player sets as their "Hero" party, set similarly to setting your "Defense" party.
>If a unit of your team dies, you can replace it with one from either of the two previous randomly-chosen selections before starting the next map.
>Except for your lead unit.

>You get points determined by how many teams/units you can beat (so if you lose but defeated 2 out of 3 of the final team, you get 2/3 points, so every kill counts).

>There is a ceiling to the DAILY rewards you get of orbs, feathers, coins, badges, and even a rotating selection of seals so you can possibly get old ones you missed or get 300 feathers if you already had it. The reward that isn't capped is crystals, you get crystals past the top tier reward for as long as you are able to climb, at a flat rate for each plateau you go above the top tier reward for the day.
>At the end of the week, you need a certain base number of points in total in order to get a free 5* unit.
>The base number of points needed is equal to maxing out the reward points for each day of the week.
>It costs no stamina, but you only get EXP and HM for the first climb of the day.

>Restricted to level 40 characters of 4* or higher.

Thoughts?

Amelia vs Ryoma.

If she was in the game, I would.
Too bad it won't happen.

why is she so angry?

Who /teamkatarina/ here? I was going to fight for Takumi originally but I kinda want to support her now since I've had some awful luck lately and she showed up on my free summon. That and she's pretty cute. Would tutor in tactics/10.

How good is she anyway? -Def/+Res.

Uh sweeties we hit the bump limit

All those +2 Arvis and +1 Blacked Knights in my defense results. Is this all free2shitters can do?

Fair enough about Erin, but I just don't see any possibility how Micaiah could be labeled a princess, it just doesn't fit right with me.

thinking bout nohr

NotGameBreakingLikeMine/10

-def +res is basically perfect for using her Owl Tome to be a res tank.

>1 post early
stupid post

Pretty good imo you can use her ploy more often

Takumi vs Katarina

Can Katarina pull off a Ninian-esque upset? Not exactly nuFE but decently popular enough for a pre-Awakening like Ninian, lots of Jap fans too

She's S ranked to Seth, but Seth is loyalsexual so it's fine.

Lucina is my wife, not spidermans.

Non reddit thread

Power of the pussy

>le Ninian upset meme

Everyone has Ninian

Ninian is the most used and best unit in that gauntlet, therefore she wins in a landslide

Shanna vs soren

>Ninian esque upset

There was no upset though. Ninian stomped the entire thing naturally

I think the general consensus is that if her bane isnt -atk or -speed she is pretty much neutral. +spd is the most desired boon since it lets her run blade tomes better than tharja can

Let's not.

This is just begging for more gay things.

Amelia vs Soren

/feg/'s girl vs reddits boyfriend

it's time

did mod just abandon us?

How would you call this team?

Cute and lewd!

That's my wife second from the left.

>le best unit wins meme

Yeah that’s exactly why Camilla and Tharja won right? Because they were the best units in the gauntlet

Face it, Ninian is just more popular. Corrin couldn’t even win with the last TWO hours of multiplier

>5 threads up
>/feg/ using the one with the vandalized links
Just another day.

Thread with legit links and op

>non reddit thread
>nignogs OP

Let's keep going and get the general banned once and for all
Shitposting or not it needs to be purged

>1 X 3 X 4

Damn, I wish I had Leo.

Is she not the older sister of Micaiah, and thus princess of Begnion?

So Lucina vs Ike?

Did Olwen want the Thundercock?

>just now realized this thread was vandalized
>everyone is already here
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

BBQ Kindling

more like legit autism

>imply
Camilla was S tier since launch newfag

How are you holding, /feg/?

Yes

my gf has wider hips than this snake bitch

Take me to Ilia!

No she just wanted her brother to stop acting a massive faggot

Lyn!

those girls are cute

Can I fuck her while you watch?

I didn't even realize this was edited for all of the times you posted it, my bad.

I will jerk off to this pic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.5

In the beginning if you're an autist you could perhaps think she did, by that chapter she wasn't his biggest fan.

Her ending says she thought Reinhardt was pitiful for siding with Child hunts, she also marries Fred.

don't use the early thread next time

about 125k, rank 3.6k
probably gonna chug pots to get deirdre and arvis to 3k hm 9999 sp this weekend

All that shoop distortion
El oh el, never post here again

How the fuck am I supposed to beat this map? I thought everyone hated on grinding maps because they trivialized the game but this is the hardest shit I've ever played. They just bumrush you at the chokepoint, they literally ORKO half your team because their stats are double yours, and they come from both sides.

Still have autism

>fateswakening cuck this fucking stupid
lol

She still was A bracket newfag back then

you're just a jealous nazi because I get all of this for myself

Getting there I suppose

Oh shit, we have a new tripfag?

Okay!

No, she wanted him to btfo

man, /feg/ sure is exceptionally autistic tonight

I'm already at 100k so I'm done, just gonna do the daily 3 runs on the lowest level. I'll take 4000 feathers from rank just fine.

>
>
>
>
>