/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

New Queen Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: [YouTube] KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 2017 Trailer Excerpt—Hercules
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVjf3bc3Noo
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/926282796926160898
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/926282794841624576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story update in JP or Global when

Kairi!

next week for global probably, we just got new proud quests today

KH has such cute girls! Aqua!

Next week for each I'd imagine

Thanks, OP
It really should have been kairi edition last thread

Miss Kairi!

wait this game is still going
didn't you guys already defeat the ancient evil with goofy and cloud

Yeah but it turns out the ancient evil was possessed by his future selves evil who was merely pretending.

what is this? Naruto?

>get extremely bored
>decide to watch a few KH streams throughout the last two weeks
>mfw
Are KH 1&2 hard, or are the people who play them just stupid? Why do people suck such ass at these games? People playing these seem to fail some basic concepts the game teaches you. Most players seem to outright refuse to use magic (especially in Port Royal where you're supposed to) so most of the time they're just jabbing attacks (some not even using any of KH2's Square button combos, just literally jabbing X), couple this with nobody understanding how to guard, dodge or even do basic parrying.
I never even knew you could struggle with some fights, it's like watching toddlers play, except they're actually either teenagers or grown adults.

People just suck these days. Most of them grew up with 7th gen consoles being their first and casual games holding their hands constantly. Just look at all those people who cried because the frickin Crash Bandicoot remake was too hard for them.

Don't forget Alice

They're just stupid, pretty much.

The main problem is that you CAN finish the game doing that. You'll look like a fool and take longer, but it can be done, so people do it.

Especially when you play on an easier difficulty the first time, and learn that that's all you needed to do.

>KH I

You can parry attacks by attacking while the enemy is attacking, is risky but stuns the enemy and allows you to punish most attacks.

>KH II

U CAN'T DO SHIT, U CAN'T BLOCK SHIT, U MUST RUN IN CIRCLES UNTIL THE RETARDED BOSS DOES THE SINGLE PUNISHEABLE ATTACK AND THEN U JUST DO VALOR AND SMASH X UNTIL HE DIES.

there is no pleasure in watching a perfect stream for non-autists. It is also unlikely the streamers have dedicated a tenth of the time you have to the franchise leaving them worse off. also they don't fucking care about an E rated ps2 game and are playing to cash in on nostalgic dipshits.

the only saving grace here is you didn't give the streamer that triggered you free advertising.

kairi come home pls

hah. artwork's very good.

>U CAN'T DO SHIT, U CAN'T BLOCK SHIT, U MUST RUN IN CIR

t. bad at games

Have you tried getting good? Alternatively, you could always just press triangle to win.

As a final note, I'll just leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjf3bc3Noo
KH2, final mix even, no waiting required

wow I bet the handheld games gave you a real workout

>THEN U JUST DO VALOR AND SMASH X UNTIL HE DIES.
>DO VALOR

[u]

>watching people play video games

>Playing a heavy plot game in front of everybody.

What an asshole.

No, silly. It's Kingdom Hearts!

When you have absolutely nothing better to do, it's either that or watch American television.
I simply chose the lesser evil, also it's just a little bit entertaining watching idiots struggle with things you find simple.
Just a little, though. Mostly it's headache inducing.

read a book

No thanks.

>No thanks.

inb4 pretending to be retarded

>How powerful do you need to be to effectively participate in Union Cross?
Not powerful at all. If you're pretty weak just spread out and stick to trash mobs. When the boss shows up focus on ressing the damage dealers.

Is Illustrated KHII Sora and Riku EX any good?

but what books should bored anons read?

It's a pass imo. I knew SENA would keep on jewing as hard as possible. At least it's not Ava

One attack -4GDD Guilt 7 with a good multiplier

Fucking perfect for a Sleeping Lion, especially with Kairi EX before it for max DEF debuffs

Spread those cheeks again global

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/926282796926160898

>Tier 7 Illus. KH II Sora & Riku [EX] arrives midnight (PT) in this EX Medal Deal! Get Illus. Auron within 5 draws from this deal, too! #KHUX

>Tier 7 Illus. KH II Sora & Riku [EX] arrives midnight (PT) in this EX Medal Deal!
What are the stats

>right after riku ex banner
>DURING kairi ex banner
How the fuck can they justify this?
inb4 "they just gave us free jewels"
they gave us those so we can try and failat kairi

They tossed Kairi between the Foretellers in JP, which was equally bad timing.

It's like SENA wants people to quit this """"""""""game""""""""""
They can go to hell. It's beyond fucking bullshit now.

No worries friend, you can just buy more jews!

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/926282794841624576

>Another Bonus Jewels Campaign also starts tonight @ midnight (PT)! #KHUX

Need a fucking special attack campaign too.

Fucking typical.
>we're jewing you out of daily jewels this week
>oh but you can buy more in which we'll give you an extra 100
Fuck these Jews.

uh turn on cnn

haley joel osment is dead

You and I both know that wouldn't be national news

Is it fun to give people heart attacks?

Don't even fucking joke about that.

Is Yelhax going to voice sora then?

Why the fuck would I ever turn on the Clinton News Network?

cute!
>crash
I get that most people are too unskilled these days but part of the issue is the change in physics while the levels weren't adjusted to even it out.

>cnn

Or all the people mad that Cuphead is 'too hard' and that they can't beat the game on babby mode
Wouldn't affect me even if it were true; Irino is all I need :^)

I just died to the last 5 heartless in the 1000 heartless fight.

Kill me.

>Dying in 1K Heartless.

You had Limit Form and Triangle. How did that happen?

Use limit form and all my mana, didn't saw the floating ones charging their roaming attack, I jumped and it left me with almost no health, then got gangbanged as soon as I touched the ground.

doubt

Dual audio for KH WHEN?

Not him but crit mode lv1 1k heartless is pretty hard.
Very easy to die.

I feel like it's probably a lot more of a Disney thing than it is a SE thing. Most companies these days are wising up and realizing that people don't want shitty dubs. Persona 5 was going to be dub only for a good while but they ended up adding it at the last minute, and Breath of the Wild added it in as DLC after it came out. Disney probably just wants their properties to be voiced properly.

>KH2 Sora and Riku literally while Kairi is still going on
>Didn't even finish Tier 6, Kairi came a fucking month early
Fuck it. The Foretellers are next. SENA is going all out.

>Persona 5 was going to be dub only for a good while but they ended up adding it at the last minute,
>tfw I liked the Persona 5 dub

Kill yourself. I bet you like the Xenoblade 2 dub too

>I liked the Persona 5 dub
FOR REAL

OOOH, LOOKING COOL, JOKER

Were they even done with T6 medals yet?

Persona dubs are good and worth it, even if the japanese dubs are also good.

They skipped a bunch, most notably the Toon medals, Marluxia EX, and Larexene HD

There aren't even that many tier 6 medals in the first place, are there?

So Foretellers or this new Sora and Riku medal?

Ava>Ira>Everything else

stupid cat

>Ava
>better than Ira

what do they do?

SASUGA JOKAH

Don't be lazy, and use the wiki

Half of these are VIP and HSC

this
don't be a waifu-fagging, furry, narutard
ira came out last and has that upright buff

So does almost every medal that came out after the Fortellers. Ava has a +2 PSM defense buff and because of this is the first and still the best damage medal that doubles as a defensive one

>not killing things within 2 turns at most

>not 1-turning everything
>having objectives incomplete
kek

>
Nah, I think those two are some of the most fun data battles. They demand perfection in a way that isn't outlandish like Vexen does. The shield isn't too bad, and neither is antisora, but together they breed a whole new level of bullshit.

>high level raid bosses
>coliseum
>Hades Cup and other challenge quests
Okay

>what is kairi ex

You're gonna hit walls with all of those, even with Kairi EX
t. JP Master Race

>Pulled 2 more times to get Kairi EX
>God is still forsaking me

Well I'm done with that bullshit. Guess I'll save for the next big thing/something I want.

If you didn't get Kairi don't bother saving. Don't bother playing the game.

So I've gotten my kairi ex and hit all my roadblocks (Coliseum T14 mid 600s and Proud 160)

Time to start saving for the next big deal? The end of kh2 just went up but I don't have the jews for it and don't feel like trying for another ex so soon anyway. Wait til the foretellers? Maybe longer?

you never know
jp may release an even better kairi next week along with the new buff cap
meaning global would jump to meet it for the $$$$
i mean they're putting stuff out unpredictably fast

that extra 100 is only if you buy the 2400 jewel pack
most people will go for the VIP and get only 50

Maybe they're trying to get global caught up?

Well, there's a couple things I have a feeling we just won't be getting (illus mog event, halloween t7 shit, etc) but who knows