/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/KhajiitLovers
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70032/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

whatcha doin tesg

Filling your waifu with Orc cum.

no

Trying to browse through ENBs to try out since I fucked mine up and I'm bored with it anyway. This happens every six months or so.

reading maid dragon fanfiction.

>/tesg/ still exists
Pitiful.

Designing my bosmer follower

>anime cancer

Does anybody have SC - khajiit improvement?
It's hidden on the nexus, and I really want to try it.

SC - Khajiit Improvement looks like shit for females. For males, I believe it's alright but not sure since I haven't used it all that much. It's better to use Tony's Textures for Khajiits.

tweaking my character's face for the umpteenth time

thank you, friend

listening to podcasts and discussing artwork, need something to do in Skyrim, just not sure what.

MMM or OOO?

Your question was already answered last thread.

>Heiko and Harr scared off CT

I fucking hate the discord circle jerk

cows leave

cummy is about to give that 5 dolla sucky sucky

Father daughter bonding?

did that already, ya big dork

>looking for khajjit mods
>stumble across this goldmine of cringe
steamcommunity.com/groups/KhajiitLovers
I regret everything.

Well maybe this time you could not tear my hair out of my head.

It was not. I would like a serious answer please, thank you.

Except that was the most serious and correct answer you can get for your particular question.

What about father-son bonding?

Thats no fun

Post that art where Cummies is sucking off big black (You)s

Fapped so many times to that.

Writing a complaint on the Blizz forums about Zarya having thin thighs.

ohhh yeaaaa all those std's

*inhales*

BRRRRAAARRP

How big is your party, /tesg/?

Vampires are immune to STDs, dum dum.

Trying to figure out how the fuck to measure oscillator quality factor with a spectrum analyzer in Multisim.
More than 2 followers is usually unbearable.

is he like 10 feet tall or something

10 feet tall and 1 inch dick.

disgusting, not only does she fuck niggers but scaly furry shits too, and probably simultaneously. sickening

ya

she only fucked the lizard and cat once

Is it fun to play in a world of manlets where your sword swings over their heads? How does he feel about his mentally ill daughter?

>vampire
oh I'm sorry I thought it was a cum rag

you are wretched

He finds it fun, and he loves his daughter, wishes she was bit nicer to him though

Jokes aside, I wonder if there's background stories behind any of cumtears' characters

Oh you don't know the half of it

It's on the story pastebin. Check the OP.

It gets hectic especially when one of your followers summons multiple tiny spiders and an atronach. I think I'll stop on 3 followers, one warrior a mage and a rogue but I might go with 4 if I find someone. My game is full of asshole monsters so playing with a party and taking it easy is nice.

Faust has a son? Who's the mother?

2 people max, there needs to be a mod where the enemy ai just doesn't aim for your character

some vampire

>summon a wolf
>he runs through the enemies to attack an enemy all the way at the back
>get destroyed

But why do you want that exactly?

>playing skyrim
lol

Which one is?

If you don't you have bad taste.

If enemies randomize each target based on how many followers it would be better, instead of having every enemy just trying to kill you

The one by Alhalish.

Vampires can't impregnate or get pregnant.

Duh, sorry
I got used to "cumtears" that I completely forgot the original avatar
thanks

Nobody asked for your headcanon

is it even acceptable to use vanilla followers anymore, providing they have been visually overhauled?

>Vampires can't impregnate
male vampires can impregnate females, female vampires cant get pregnant

so how did she earn that nickname anyway?

I guess so I actually never thought anything about them focusing me at the start. At least my character is the tank in the party.

That doesn't make sense.

Discord meme.

Port your mods.

No, not really unless you are having problems with some of the Dwarven tunnel stuff

>playing as the tank
>not playing as the healer of your followers for a bigger challenge

like two years ago when they started posting they posted a shot of the character with textures they were trying to make that looked like painted on tears except they were white iirc, regardless I know it was a shot where it looked like the character was crying cum

then they pulled a "buffscale did you see this" style "accidental" samefaggotry for attention and everyone fell for it, cementing their permanent meme status

>"buffscale did you see this" style "accidental" samefaggotry

Who's buffscale? What accidental samefaggotry?

what if I don't mod for bethesda games

what dwarven tunnel stuff

We are, we already backported The Knights of the Nine back to Legendary Edition

buffscale is someone who I think doesn't post here anymore but still posts in /fog/? several years ago there was a funny fiasco that may or may not have been intentional where he wrote some really inflammatory (toward himself) fanfic about his own characters and posted it as user, then posted with his tripcode on and pretended not to notice it, then at the start of the next thread linked back to the fanfic and said "buffscale did you see this?" but left his tripcode on.

I don't remember the exact details of what cumtears was posting about (my memory for shitposting is good but not that good) but they posted a screenshot of their desktop while pretending to be someone else but left their browser pane with (You)s in the background.

I'm talking about the linear caves where you fight and find loot. It's late I can't think properly

To be fair I get fucked up so much it's not even funny. My game is designed to destroy me right now, I turn around the corner and a big splash of acid is vomitted on my face. The moment I back away the enemies surround my party and I am left alone having to cheese them.

oh okay. I just want companionship is all. fighting ability isn't too important, but I hate anyone that does necromancy

Cumtears said something along the lines of "yeah, fuck cumtears!", it wasn't anything like Buffscale's cringy failed attempt at starting a shitstorm.

try nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70032/?

It makes enemies harder but it also reduce the amount of neromancers

Most of those except the housecarls have unique dialogue, the only modded followers that do that aren't obnoxious and shitty are the ones from 3DNPC and those are about vanilla quality and as far as I know don't have visual overhauls like the vanilla ones do. I'd say it's perfectly acceptable.

don't forget stuff like rdo that adds more dialogue to vanilla

[Deleted]

Where is Ursa btw? I downloaded the follower you posted last thread.

Jorrvaskr with the rest of the Companions

that's just genuinely sad.

Right, thanks. I've been merging plugins for like an hour now and finally am getting ready to settle down and play, should be a good time.

>tfw getting close to the merging stage
I'm just praying I didn't forget anything

can you use objects that you spawn with the console? like activating a shrine or something

I just started playing this game recently, and i deeply regret having picked Ice Mage. I should've gone for lightning; the hitscan and the fact that you can aim anywhere and still hit with Chain Lightning would help me so fucking much. It would make the game 10x comfier for me!

I am still level 15, but i am too tired to keep playing right now, so i guess i'll download Morrowind and learn which mods to install in it before rerolling.

You can remove the ice perks and add the lightning ones with console easily user!

Have fun with morrowing.

>plays a game where 90% of the in-game population is Nords
>the race with the natural Frost resistance
>plays a frost mage
You have only yourself to blame.

Just don't be a retard like me and merge Immerisve Jewelry with your clothing mods, you won't be able to fucking find that fancy set of clothes in the Addmenuitem.

at least in Ordinator you have perks that decrease frost resist on people

oh man, I bet that was a fucking trip

is enderal good?

My courier from fallout new vegas would beat the shit out of your guy/character in Skyrim and TES:O

what about my daggerfall character

It's pretty nice. Fixes a lot of issues with the core game and while the setting may not be as deep the actual game's plot is better than any TES since Morrowind, and the sidequests are Oblivion-tier (so as good as the best ones in TES). The English translation is iffy at times and you'll see a lot of Kraut grammar all over the place, some much worse than others, but you can at least tell what everything is SUPPOSED to say. I haven't tried the German version since I already installed the English one and don't want to install again, but if you can read German I imagine that one's better and would recommend it.

Do I really have to download Wyre Bash?