>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/8
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2754608&viewfull=1#post2754608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10.0 thread.

Sounds like that summary of Kerry's interlude was made by Reddit, and was made to sound slightly more grimdark than it really was?

>- David, St.George, Kintoki Sakata & Musashibo Benkei were scrapped by Kinoko Nasu’s idea.
I wish we had gotten Kintoki. Who was he replaced by? Spartacus?

/fgog/ Mexico meet up when?

movie stars

Why would you hate blogposting if gilcucks and lancekeks blogpost about how much they want to suck their respective characters so much?
I mean, even Misora blogpost and falseflags a lot.

Those are some big nipples.

- The rule of summoning Ruler is who can guide the war during in his/her past and a sainthood(?) as specific condition. Only one Ruler classes summoned in one war. The system works in Apocrypha universe only.
That said, St.George was remove because of this. Karna, however he refuse refer himself a saint and a killing machine who can kill God, summoned as Lancer classes instead.
- The Greater Grail force summon the servant as Ruler when met the condition completed.
- If Jeanne summoned in different universe without rules of Ruler, her classes is obviously as Saber. She still summoned as Ruler if the mishap of war affected the result in different universe.
- Jeanne was first mention in Kara no Kyoukai’s light novel reference: Mikiya Kokutou mentions her when he was discussing about Heroic Spirits who utilized the power of the Counter Force.
- While the design for Jeanne wasn’t made during the production of the Fate/Zero novels, the design was completed around the time of the anime adaptation.

Thank you for reading.

ausfag /fgog/ meet up when?

Probably Spartacus. They didn't really know what to do with Spartacus at all and Kintoki was cut because he's too much of a cool guy to end up as an enemy their words.

>Homunculus (Sieg) was Nasu & Takeuchi’s idea. Nasu wanted introduce male homunculus in Fate series for the first time.
So it was that hack Nasu who ruined Apocrypha, fucking retard. Someone please convince Gen UroCHAD to be the main writer for Fate please.

Raikou thread?

They talk about Heroic Spirits in Kara no Kyoukai? I don't remember that at all.

I don't blogpost. I believe you have my confused with that pirate guy.

Can el Gohan blanco beat Gilgamesh?

Kill yourself

did they fug tho

Fuck off Misora you blogpost all the damn time.

Serious Gilgamesh is el Gohan Blanco of Fate

You and Azalea are the most cancerous namefags

But what about a crossover? Gilgamesh vs el Gohan Blanco?
Who would win and who would be btfo?

Reposting for this thread

Trivia interview from Kinoko Nasu, Takeshi Takeuchi, Konoe Ototsugu & Yuichiro Higashide. (Source from Comptiq, Newtype and etc).

- The ligh novel was greenlit by Nasu, as supervisor, Higashide as writter and Konoe as illustrator art.
- David, St.George, Kintoki Sakata & Musashibo Benkei were scrapped by Kinoko Nasu’s idea.
- Nasu said these servants doesn’t fit the plot and replaced by four new servants instead.
- Chiron, Avicebron & Achilles was designed by Takeuchi & Nasu, illustrated by Konoe in charge the character design.
- Mordred was the culture of festival achievement thanks from TYPE MOON fanbase.
- Add Mordred in F/A was Takeuchi’s idea (DAMN…) and Nasu agreed.
- Mordred was orginally a male but Nasu feel add two younger male sort of out of place since Astolfo fit the bill.
- However, Mordred as a male was not Nasu claim the actual fact. In truth, Nasu didn’t decided for final Mordred’s gender since Fate/Stay Night until Fate/Apocrypha. Which mean Mordred was “genderless” in F/SN.
- During after the project of online game scrapped , Nasu said all servant are too ridiculous powerful and might bored off the player’s powerful servant facing other player’s powerful servant. It’s like a hax.
- The online game based of Infamous 2’s gameplay style.
- Nasu & Takeuchi were laughing about more Saber clone. In fact, Mordred is the real clone of Saber (Altria), so the wish has come true for those people who still saying Saber clone.
- Karna was Nasu’s favorite servant. Karna’s popularity has been skyrocket thanks to Fate/Extra CCC.
- Astolfo was Konoe’s favourite servant. He was symbol mascot of Fate/Apocrypha. Higashide can’t tell neither comfortable or not since Astolfo is dude.
- Yggdremillena, Sisigou & Kotomine Shirou was planned by Nasu, Takeuchi & Higashide.

There was three berserker in original concept, they just cut him. Also, there was only one saber and one caster and three lancers.

touko and mikiya talking about counter force

- Higashide write all Sisigou, Reika & Black camp’s character development, while Homunculus, Kotomine Shirou & four new servants was already written development by Nasu.
- Nasu give a detail about Shirou is basically a character who look “light outside and darker inside” personality. Uncanny different trait from Kirei.
- Homunculus (Sieg) was Nasu & Takeuchi’s idea. Nasu wanted introduce male homunculus in Fate series for the first time.
- Takeuchi & Konoe said Homunculus looks cute but dense person.
- Takeuchi stated Homunculus & Jeanne d’Arc was his new favorite character, along with his waifu (Altria)
- Interviewer mention about why Takeuchi like Homunculus. He reply "It’s a secret" due it will trigger the spoiler. (Note: Since you guys already know relationship between Sieg and Jeanne. Just….look at his artwork of main heroine pair with main hero [Shirou x Saber, Mikiya x Ryougi Shiki, Tohno Shiki x Arcueid, that’s the trigger you looking for.)

- Jeanne was based of real student french girl according to Takeuchi. The student was same college where Takeuchi study, before he met someone as model of Arcueid Brunestud’s design from Tsukhime come to his mind.
- The difference between Altria & Jeanne is sex appeal. Which is already explain in TYPE MOON April Fool 2012, where Heroine X (Altria) in furious when she heard Jeanne’s sex appeal are better than her.

Gohan Blanco would vaporize Gil, hell even Nappa would

Only and Only if you live around my city protected by Aliens.

I mean, I already meet with 5 fags from here irl, "that" girl included. They were chill as fuck we player Yu Gi Oh and some Magic.
One of of them even put the beers for everyone.

I wouldn't call that a "blog" since I only post here like 3 times a month and then go back to lurk again since I'm a shitty person.

Cain beserker servant when?

- Tsukihime was Higashide’s favorite visual novel.

- Nasu stated homunculus like Mordred can summoned as Heroic Spirit despite not human being.
- The rule of magecraft in Apocrypha universe was same from Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Zero except there is no rule of Ruler classes.
- Ruler’s duty is protect the Holy Grail and oversee the battle.
- Interviewer asked Nasu & Higashide about why Jeanne hijack Leticia’s body rather than ritual summon. Nasu stated it was something broke the rule of HGW and corrupted the system.
- Nasu mention the first servant who hijack human body is Avenger, Angra Mainyu from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Who control Emiya Shirou’s body and mind since he has no body but void form. The theory come from Rin Tohsaka was correct.
- Roa from Tsukihime were also can hijack the human body (Ciel & Tohno SHIKI) but reincarnation soul while he was in Akasha.
- Nasu & Higashide admit it was silly idea in the first place. But he wanted Jeanne has disadvantages/weakness for herself due she was powerful servant and might kinda “boring” if she summoned as spirit form. (Avoid fan calling her a mary sue).
- Which mean any servant can hijack the human body while in critical condition but rarely.
- Karna’s background story has been altered than his original myth in Mahabrarat. That said, Karna is Nasu!Karna, not Myth!Karna we used to know.

- The rule of summoning Ruler is who can guide the war during in his/her past and a sainthood(?) as specific condition. Only one Ruler classes summoned in one war. The system works in Apocrypha universe only.
That said, St.George was remove because of this. Karna, however he refuse refer himself a saint and a killing machine who can kill God, summoned as Lancer classes instead.
- The Greater Grail force summon the servant as Ruler when met the condition completed.
- If Jeanne summoned in different universe without rules of Ruler, her classes is obviously as Saber. She still summoned as Ruler if the mishap of war affected the result in different universe.
- Jeanne was first mention in Kara no Kyoukai’s light novel reference: Mikiya Kokutou mentions her when he was discussing about Heroic Spirits who utilized the power of the Counter Force.
- While the design for Jeanne wasn’t made during the production of the Fate/Zero novels, the design was completed around the time of the anime adaptation.

He's assassin

He literally invented murder

He wasn't even crazy at the time, just jealous.

>【Fate/Empire of Dirt】同人ゲーム用 剣の従騎戦BGM『すべて幽けき夢幻の剣』です!一応本家さまより『獅子の円卓~殲滅すべき神記の剣~』のアレンジ曲です! 剣の従騎デザイン・イラスト:ケースワベさま
Alright then.

I don't remember talking about my life on here before and if I have I'm sorry.

People are the one's who namefag me. I can't control the masses.

Fuck yeah I'm a proud Icuck and Mamafag

Yeah but it says Heroic Spirits and Jeanne specifically are mentioned which I don't recall happening

You like them worshiping you, don't lie unsufferable scum.

who's this edgy fucker supposed to be? KH?

tits too big

>- Tsukihime was Higashide’s favorite visual novel.
Confirmed new writer for the Tsuki remake if Nasu doesn't do it

Why don't you ignore people namedropping you?

El cid

King Hassan Lily

Astolfo Saber.

I'm not Kiara no I don't like people worshiping me.

Funny, I was gotta meet up with someone from here but he was too far away from me.

>- Homunculus (Sieg) was Nasu & Takeuchi’s idea. Nasu wanted introduce male homunculus in Fate series for the first time.
>- Takeuchi stated Homunculus & Jeanne d’Arc was his new favorite character, along with his waifu (Altria)
Wasn't it supposed to be Higashide who ruined Apocrypha?

Nasu, he has come for his DMCA.

But I'm literally the UNRIVALED here tho

Misora's a cute tsundere.

Is there any reason to not just run 2 berserkers on every quest that isn't a challenge?

It's not like they wrote it

I do they just keep responding to my posts.

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/6031-Fate-Grand-Order-Story-and-Lore-(CONTAINS-SPOILERS)?p=2754608&viewfull=1#post2754608

Strange interlude

Ozzy's interlude also just turned out to just be about him being a NEET and refusing to socialize with anyone in Chaldea. Although other events have shown that Gilgamesh goes to visit him.

If Nasu had written Sieg then he would have been great, he didn't do anything wrong. And Takeuchi probably didn't read Apocrypha, I'm sure he wouldn't be someone who would think Sieg or Jeanne was a good character.

My hands team/Overall team is Waver/Merlin + Hijikata with LB Joint recital.
I want to use Raikou, but every single Raikou support is Kaleidoscope ones. I have yet to see one using any other CE.

Why are all Pharaohs weird anti-social people?

>the state of Takeuchikeks

>OMG Higishide turned out to be a saint, it was just mean old Nasu

Interview that guy posted in the first place is pretty unsourced, but regardless its not like either of those ideas are intrinsically bad. They'll either work out or fail depending on the writing. Its not like a homuncules protag couldn't work if they had just done it right.

The only issue with Seig, or at least the main issue is that it felt completely tacked on and pointless. You don't really need a main protag or self insert protag for this kinda story, it worked better when it just shifted focus between the various characters at first.

>Funny, I was gotta meet up with someone from here but he was too far away from me.

Sad thing to hear, /fgog/'s reunions in real life are fun only if you are not with the shitposters.
like said.

>If Nasu had written Sieg then he would have been great
- Higashide write all Sisigou, Reika & Black camp’s character development, while Homunculus, Kotomine Shirou & four new servants was already written development by Nasu.

user...

God I wanna fuck (You) so much

I really can't wait for those 1* Assassin and Rider to be added.

He just copying Gil.

This desu, Sieg was about as well-developed as Shirou. There really isn't anything wrong with him.

>/fgog/'s reunions in real life are fun
Describe yours

Wtf bros I thought I was pure?

Fuck,marry,cheat your wife with

Just goes to show F/GO is trash that shouldn't be taken seriously, making a mockery of their characters

>Costume never

HEAVY METAL AND GAMES BABY!!!!
ALELELEILEILEILEILEIELIELEI

Fuck miyu, marry Illya, cheat with kuro

>The request was for Ozy to get out of the simulator and spend time in Chaldea.
>Where he runs into Gil, who's like "oh you're here? let me show you around, no no don't go that way there are only
>personal rooms(coffins), come this way to the recreation room where they have
>games(digital entertainment)", then Lancer Artoria appears saying "if you're going to play racing games I'll join in too", making Ozy go "Lion king?! ... oh, you're different, okay"

>Nitocris, seeing this, is like "oh I'm so happy he's making friends!! I don't even care one of them is Gilgamesh" before she gets called by Ozy to join in too.

What's wrong with his hand?

What's up Chris Hansen? Not taking your bait sorry.

1/10

Gilgamesh sounds completely out of character.

He's constantly undergoing DUDE cock withdrawal.

Fuck Illya
Marry Kuro
Cheat with Miyu.

where the fuck is the ozzy stage?

He's a jovial guy outside of FSN, this has been established for ages. In CCC he even makes jokes about Hassan and talks about wanting to build a water park. He's a huge manchild, and he happens to like Ozzy in his own way.

He's similar to Ataraxia Gil in FGO.

>roll 6 tickets
>all 3* ce's
I hate this game

>miyu has her legs spread
What did she mean by this?

The serious setting is destroyed for muh memes

>Thank you for reading.
It was an enjoyable read, why is your grammar so shitty?

>With the ark shaking with the impact of the explosion, the red eyes of the King of Heroes were gradually stained with a shade of fanaticism.
Reminder Gilgamesh is a jetfag

Miyu is a massive slut, everyone has known this for ages

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GILKEKS?!

are you an ESL?
that's some mighty shit grammar you got there

NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO POST THIS! IT'S NOT FAIR GILBROS!

he just wanted to have a dogfight in his space ship.
not often you get to do that

Who is Altria again?

I fucking love these lovely surprises that tickets can bring.

S-suki.

The fact I'll never have a family with my waifu is getting to me lately. How do I drown my sorrows guys?

(You) earned this (you).