/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 and 2 General #013

IT WASN'T MY TURN edition

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Ja-jan!

Listen, user I'm happy for you that you got your 100%. HOWEVER your priorities are a bit out of whack, you forgot to bump the last thread. And not only that it was YOUR turn to make the new one!! You let me down user, you let me down. It's ok though I still love you.

Chirol 50% too. :^)
Also grind > all.

>194391204
You're fucking CRUISING my man. Chirol 46.1, SLOW.

Kahaha that's the power of healing companions my man~

You pulled my Haru, she was mine and you yanked her out from under me. I demand a trade I'll give you one of the useless Revals I got. I mean seriously out of all the SS's it gave me TWO reval.

And you obv took my Jodie so I think we are even.

N-no!! The Jodie was mine as well! They're ALL mine, user!!

If you can get a Jodie harem then I can have a Haru harem.

B-but Haru is much prettier, it's not fair user!

Are you saying Jodie isn't cute user?

I don't know she's like 4 foot nothing. Her adult form isn't so bad I guess.

Short is cute user. What is wrong with you.

Customer support sure is on point.

Thank you very much for playing "Terra Battle 2."

We are sorry for the late response. Regarding your inquiry on Un Store not restocking, we
sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are pleased to inform
you that we have fixed the issue that you reported.

Literally 4 weeks after I sent the email.

It is.. but not Jodie, she just don't work out short. Well not for me anyway.

Dunno, without anything to really get a good feel for her height I think pre-recode Jodie is p.cute.

When does it end, user?

Oops picture didn't upload.

Simple. Never.

Would it be quicker to switch Samatha to DNA since she has capsules? They are "equip" so I'm not sure how it works with SB gains.

She doesn't spawn capsules in fight, so no not really. Besides I have one of the healing companions on her.

Hmm, what does absorb capsules do then?

If I remember right it just doubles the effect of capsules on the guardian, so it's handy if you need capsules to clear content but not much for SB.

Well that's lame then.

Also look how many posters in this thread so far, lol.

Yeah capsules arn't viable for SB grinding right now, or anything really.

Jesus christ.
I think we might as well just get a fucking room at this point.

Whew, that Momiji is looking lewd. Might as well honestly lol. We're probably 90% of the posts every time.

Considering I post in here enough to be mistaken somehow for at least two different people prolly. And that Momoji isn't being lewd she obv saw something really tasty at a food stall.

Definitely lewd the stiff tail and the crooked feet, there's something going on with her!

Ja-jan another fucker done.
And nope nothing lewd bout that Momoji at all~

You are seriously on a roll right now! And Momiji is always lewd.

I am def on a roll, it feels great. Dunno who I should replace Kenton with though.
Momiji might not always be lewd, but I'm pretty okay with lewd Momiji.

You got a Mu right? And a bunch of Ivan's? It wouldn't hurt to grind out 4 Ivan's, I'm definitely going to do 4 Ivan's after my Mu's. Oh you also got a Macrant right? that's definitely a good one. Or Anryus for Genji helms 4 of those you get amazing stats + Giga range.

S-Should I just list everyone I have that has decent U rewards?

Yeah, I think I have a pretty good grasp on priorities for union rewards. List away, user! Also lewd Momiji is the best I got me a whole Momiji folder doing the lewdest things.

Okay lets see~
7 x Ivan
6 x Shalu'lulu
5 x Bur'nard
5 x Chizuru
5 x Juzeiana
4 x Ahryu
3 x Chacha
3 x Surge-L
4 x Mukuma
2 x Fyuzal
2 x Zomberger
2 x Bockle
2 x Macrant
1 x Tsutsura
1 x Roland (One already maxed)
1 x Mu
1 x Kenton (One already maxed)
1 x Melba
1 x Kutah'von
1 x Shen
1 x Unryu
1 x Lyon

And a bunch of varying guys with +10% element defense that at some point I will SB just for pure minmaxing bullshit.

Yeah, you have a LOT of amazing union guys. I would say your #1 priority should be Macrant, you could probably replace Samatha for now her union won't give you a super big boost for now. the 4 Ahryus of course are great and 4 Ivans because his bows have sick range. Second Roland would be awesome because his dagger is amazing, Kenton isn't anything special I don't think.

Macrant
Ahryu
Roland
Are the 3 I would personally do first.

Exp wings if you care enough about them only do Mukumba though since hers are 50% and zombieburger is 100% just skip him luckly you have 4 of her

Shalulululu is awful I suggest skipping her entirely.

Bur'nard is ok but should be one of the later unions you grind

Chizuru I say skip.

Juzeiana skip skip skip.

Chacha do 1 of her later on.

Surge-L lower priority do him later.

Fyuzal is only good for his 50% union and would be pretty badass on Chirol.

Bockle skip for now come back to that later.

Tsutsura there's really no point to her since you already have Chirols hat and her double dice is 100% might as well do Chacha so Tsutsura is a hard skip.

Mu ragnarok is sick but since you only have 1 I say do that one later.

Melba I say skip for now skill organ just isn't worth grinding out.

Kutah'von is decent but can do that a little later.

Shen is a skip since his is double dice and Chizuru has it at 50%.

Lyon and Samatha I would do only if you have good physical gear, or after you complete most of the other stuff.

Unryu has a great phys damage armor up to you on him.

>Max luck is 100
>feeding the same unit only gives increments of 3

this flares my autism.

Honestly I'm doing Samatha right now because I just need one more trident to max my current one out, plus the +10% atk would be great since most of my spellblades are pure p.atk.

Shulululu is likely terrible yeah lol.

Kenton's 100% U reward is a decently hard hitting sword, which I wouldn't mind having lol.

I have a Hawke that I'm currently SB grinding for my first exp wing, the rest will likely be Mukumba though.

Chizuru > Bur'nard, both ahve falcon but Chizuru has a weapon instead of atk earings, mostly listed him for a completion thing.

Chacha, I'm thinking of wanting at least one double dice if not at least 2-3 as well as her sword aroundlight isn't too terrible.

Bockle is the same as Juzeiana, power pot, each one lets you have another power point which I think is gonna be noice.

Tsutsura gets me another hat either way, so I think it's worth.

Mu is low priority yeh.

Melba is mostly for fun for the skill organ since she has a 10% skill.

Kutah'von is mostly for fun for his power supplement thing.

Unryu is getting leveled to get his 10% skill first lol.

Sam/Lyon sorta fall under "I have way more way better p.atk gear than m.atk gear" which is why I've mostly been focusing on guys that have it. Also why I want the bows, so I can give them to Roland RNA because innate range on skills is PURE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Hell, Rolands range is better than Leon that's for sure.

No, I mean it in the reverse. A spellblade skill with innate range doesn't hit anything in a pincer unless it's in that innate range zone, so spellblades need a weapon that gives them the range to lets those attacks hit the pincer.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid Leon is the same way 2 of his skills just hit corners lol.

Safe to say we won't be getting 100 luck through dupes.

Oh fuck I misread that as Lyon for some fucking reason.
Yeah.
Ivan's bow with the insane max square range is going to become Roland's new weapon once I get on grinding him out honestly.

If you're considering Kenton just do Mu instead non limit broken Ragnarok does more damage than +1 Ascalon plus he has a power pot as his 50%.

Guess Mu then Kenton as it stands then since Mu will SB faster. Though I think I'm gonna focus on exp wings and those things over weapons for my next few replacements since there's not really any hard content right now lol.

That's true, I would probably do EXP wings too if I had Mukumbas. Screw Zombiehamburglar and his 100% shenanigans.

Mukumba is a fantastic unit even without the exp wings, level death is fucking op imo.
The real horror here is that I used to have three hawkes. Now I have one. And it has a 10% skill.

I'll never know, some reason the gacha enjoys giving me many many copies of the same nobodies.

I believe that the gatcha will favor you with the robo loli one day!

I'll probably get another Jodie before then, only because I don't need anymore of her.

A-user please.
I'm gonna cry.

S-sorry but it really would be awful to get a third Jodie, and these gacha games just LOVE giving me dupes that's why I already had 2 and 3 Mu. Fate Grand Order is the same, I've gotten 2 Waver 2 Tamamo and 2 Jeanne got damn dupes.

How about you give me some of that dupe luck, and I will give you some of my variety luck?

Some dupes are really good though in this game you literally need 4 to max out weapons and armors lol. I just wish I could have gotten another Mu since they wont be added into the normal summon pool when this pact ends.

Also, that's one cute Momiji. Makes me feel better looking at her.

True true. Time to spend some dosh to get that last MuMu eh?
Momiji a cute.

I already spent my extra money on getting 2 Tamamos in FGO, lol. Aint got nothin left for this game!

>Not spending money on the best mobage ever

It only makes sense to spend money on waifu games. I had to have my Tamama, I couldn't resist.

Yeah guess I can't really blame you there lol.

>mfw i dont even use her
It's a tough life.

Oh wow that's just terrible.

>3 IPs
Well, I'll wish you guys well in keeping the thread alive. Might be tough if you're all on similar sleep schedules. Take care.

The two of s that have been talking for 90% of the thread sleep at the same time, so yeah this thread is gonna be dead by morning.

Yeah but shes the foxiest fox out there so it's all good!

Yeah I don't think the thread will survive the night, my sb grind buddy sleeps like an hour before me and when I go to bed I don't get back on until like 12 hours later.

Oh shit I didn't realize it was the fox caster, yeah she's a fucking cutie 100% worth having.
And yep sb grind buddy, I'm gonna give a final SB update in like 10 mins and fucking crash.

Was fun while it lasted. I usually sleep in a few hours myself, but was away all day today and just got back to see the state it's in. Guess I'll be back at /mbgg/ but I doubt anyone there will want to talk about it, even around update days.

Hey, you have to make the thread tomorrow ok? Or since its practically just us maybe we should find another means to communicate lol.

This party never ends, we just take some breaks here and there but always come back!

I mean if we go back to /mbgg/ I'm not posting there lol.
I mean it seems like a good idea, but I basically don't use any online chat tools anymore, I'm stuck with a laptop that while isn't terrible it can't really handle much of anything strong and freaks out even with just browsing the net.

We just have to keep making new threads every day, we'll be ok I think.

Also now that I think about it we started with what.. 60~ unique posters and it dwindled down to 10 with maybe 4-5 active posters. I think we just need some bots like the guild wars 2 general had. They literally had like 3 active posters and they all had to use trip codes to communicate with each other haha.

Good lord I'd rather deal with a shitty messenger than deal with bots or keep bumping this if general can't attract more active posters like us.

Soon it will be just you and me, lol.

...should we just give in and make a hugbox?

Let's just move in together, it's obvious we are two peas in a pod.

Sounds perfect, gimme your address so I can fly down there lol.

Rofl, seriously though I have no idea what to do. You got any ideas?

I mean there's always discord or something right?
Cuz legit this thread isn't going to survive any longer I feel.

I think the thread will survive as long as we are awake, but it's kind of annoying making a new thread every single day. We can add each other on discord if you want but I'm unsure if we can post images on there. I really enjoy all the Momiji pictures.

Yeh you can. I've used it before nshit.

Could definitely use both, like I can make a new thread and link it to you then we can talk in here for the rest of the day and see if other posters want to join in, gotta do it for Momiji!

We can give it a shot if you want, what's your discord id so I can add you before I sleep?

KrogTheFrog

Definitely worth a try, I don't even know if I would want to play this game without having someone to talk about it with. It definitely helps me find motivation to SB grind and stuff, lol.

Sent and final update for the night.

Wow, I just looked at Chirols Bahamut hat and that thing has insane stats even without limit break 50 attack 35 matk loads of mdef... why couldn't I get dupe Chirols?

Yep I'm going to go to bed myself.

Poster #5 baby! For the lizards and the waifus we've lost!

I was too late after all

Anons... It's never too late!

The update will surely save us! Just you wait and see!

Kyaaaaa~
Unique poster #6 awakens with a bang!

Wow we have to be like top 5 largest gen now! Welcome back!

Ji'row friendons pls add:

8230737d

I only have like 2 on my list currently.