/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Fishy sunrise edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/VDRhM7Sk

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

This general has no memes

Thanks, really don't listen to music but glad I picked something generally good area.
Yeah sometimes they teleport a few times on the ground. Really made me not enjoy valk awakening because of small aoes.
How badly did I bully you before to be this upset?
I mean levels are pretty important for general skill damage % increase. You also seem to gain hidden resistance per level.

how high to preorder for muskans? I have 400m down right now

>Bully
I don't even know or care who you are, you're an attention-whoring faggot. At least lewd posters aren't this annoying

ITC is a guild of awakened Europeans who have discovered that we are part of the great peoples, history, and civilization that flowed from the European continent. We reject the idea that our identities are mere abstractions. We oppose those who would defame our history and rich cultural heritage. In a time when every other people are asserting their identity, without action, we will have no chance to resist our dispossession.

well you'll never get rid of me, unless Monster Hunter World comes out for pc soon. But apparently that's 2019 now. so you have another 13 months of this. Also lewd posting doesn't add anything about the game.

if you have 400m, you might as well just save up and try to get a piece of TRI muskans.

Your attention-whoring doesn't add anything either, it's not a discussion or advice. You're no different than the kiddies in CoD claiming they "owned" someone. I don't seem the only one to have called you out, maybe you should take a hint and kill yourself already
>Monster Hunter
Faggot

someone is upset we killed their killed lmao stupid dinies

ive bid on over 20 muskans so far and i havent won any of them. NV hasnt given me shit either. These are the last upgrade i really need too.

Its become a problem where i dont like to leave the marketplace incase anyone posts them up.i just sit there for hours

I mean giving attention to me is also derailing the thread if you think it adds no value. You have to be someone I bullied pretty hard for you to reply this much.

Asking because I'm considering rolling a Tamer but I don't see many Tamers happy with the class.

Are DK's still a decent class after all of those nerfs?

Did all the sluts went to sleep?

Tamer feet are the best so roll one.

Just ignore him for god sake

>playing action based mmo
>doesn't like Monster Hunter
Well you won't last long.

When the "nerf" hit for DK I didn't feel any changes to class gameplay at all. If you know what you're doing on DK you won't ever run out of stamina. The people that say that DK is shit never knew how to play the class. Which is quite a feat because the class isn't hard to play at all, Tamer is much more complex and fun to play when you aren't getting oneshot by Witchzards.

>But apparently that's 2019 now

Source?I can't find anything the PC release date other than it'l come out after consoles.

stick to discord posts u stupid namefagging retards

Yeah but I dont want to be useless loli for foot fetish.

Are you talking about the 30% more magic damage? That was apparently fixed with the last patch. I'm glad that DK is still fine. Still I'm very tempted by the Tamer although as I said I want to NW and not be totally useless.

Tamer is the best 1v1 class in the game. They have their role in node wars too.

don't pick tamer if you're looking for nw

>Yeah sometimes they teleport a few times on the ground. Really made me not enjoy valk awakening because of small aoes.
You guys should really constantly complain. It's hillarious. EU is bad aswell, but not that bad. On KR this isnt a thing, that's why they can play the game as intended.

I haven't heard anything about the magic damage issue being fixed for Tamer. It's been in game since the class has existed, at this point I believe that it's intended and not a bug. Ninja and maybe Kuno too take additional magic damage as well.
Striker is a contender for best 1v1 class now as well.

where the erp at

Erp is for normies degenerates

Found this posted on /MHG/ last night

I feel like that was just poor phrasing and they meant next year as in 2018.

Every other person that covered the recent event said they didn't give any further specification on a PC release date other than it being after the console release.

See that's why i cant decide. Some say they are good for small scale and 1v1, some say not to pick tamer because they are useless. I can't tell.

It was in one of the Tamer threads on the official forums I think the one made by that one guy that's mad all the time. It was linking to some KR new test that showed they dont take additional damage anymore.

>That and if you're 50+ you need gear to occasionally fend of the roaming highwayman PKer.

I am. If I'm nice to them will they leave me alone?

I hope so too user, I literally can't wait to stop bdo but nothing else as fun is out. Im downloading MHO again because they fix the English patch.

Only baddies say tamer is useless. You need skill to play the class

I don't understand why new players are afraid of being PKed.

This is one of the best if not the best EU Maehwa.

Where is the maehwa? I only see tits.

ewwwww

I'm seriously not joking with the "the best maehwa". I was shocked too when I saw him.

I wish this hairstyle was available without the outfit or if the outfit was without the flowers.

Seems like fame can't buy taste, disgusting.

Mods

Maybe if you suck their dick they'll let you live, it's the only thing you're good for anyway, dumb slut.

>doesn't like monster hunter
maybe you should go back to honey select retard

Slow thread is slow.

Lemme pump

Calp2 na ser 3 eu

valor is a normie guild, they actually play the game.

I never said you have to erp with valor...

>they actually play the game.

Is milk tea worth the hassle of mass producing (selling it in bundles of 500) when it sells only 500 more silver per unit than special strawberries, which I already have two strong fences worth of?

DoxenBBC

sorry that you dont get any boss-alt kills anymore remimi, we're all boss-geared.

cringe

no

dead and shit game

that's withershin get it right

still mad that members from PettanCo blocked you after you sent creep messages to them?

withershit never leaves safezone, dont get cocky.

Reminder all of this is butthurt PettanCo shitposting after they got destroyed again. You can tell by the same picture this guy is using every thread.

did someone block you again doxen?

Autism includes repeating the same phrase or behaviour. But it's nice to see you joined whoros 'personell' crusade to defend PettanCo's honor.

so i take it you tried to be a degenerate on another member and got blocked and ignored again?
but what else can you expect from literately a monkey, you mind find it hard to believe but not everyone is a degenerate that wants to ERP like you

how long does remimi bid on whalepots each day before he dares to leave a safezone?

Speak of the devil. Hello whoro! Your literal development disability shows.

Doesn't matter, he gets farmed anyway.

Should one join PettanCo or Valor? Pros and cons of both guilds?

Valor is a normie guild
PettanCo has ~3 active members
Roll NA and join ITC.

Don't need to join ITC but you should really think about joining NA.

PettanCo: normie non Veeky Forums guild that has autistic rules, is full of literal autists and nearly dead. Loses to Valor regulary and shitposts a lot. Also Tera degeneracy and r9k faggotry. Just check their steamgroup for entertainment.

Valor: Fun strong Veeky Forums guild mixed with a few likewised normies that started adapting to the vg background. Active, helpful, no rules except not to be a dick. Literally removed PettanCo from their Homechannel with just two people.

wow i wonder who wrote this post!

IC

Valor. You remember, the guild you're losing to.

unbiased post coming through

Valor
- Pros
active
does nodewars sometimes
geared core, rest is slowly gearing up
friendly
few normies
no rules
- Cons
lots of shitposting
few normies
no rules

Pettanco
- Pros
semi-active
snipes nodes, sometimes actually fights
geared core
friendly once you get to know them
- Cons
shitposts back
strict rules

You forgot perpetual butthurt at PettanCo.

included for both sides
>lots of shitposting
>shitposts back

That's not what I said.

it is though

No my friend. PettanCo is in a state of pure self hatred that goes beyond shitposting. They're literally failing to kill boss alts, pearl and whalepot just to die again.

Guess why they stopped posting the warscore.

I could need a sensual footjob from Nyanpi right now.

She's online right now, just whisper her.

she's not.

Maybe she's still in school? She was online in Discord just pp her.

how is she supposed to give me a footjob from school you faggot?

She can erp from her cellphone?

>she

wow and I thought Valor was the ERP guild. Kill yourself.
Ene pls, not everyone wants to be a futa with ugly feet.

>He doesn't know

>he plays on EU and doesn't participate in PettanCo's comfy nudewars

Explain yourselves.

>builds node fort
>doesn't build annexes
nice sniping

>Your enemies can't breach the walls if your fort hasn't any

What is this a pic for owls

Why need walls when have Hwacha? Pettan smart. Pettan strong. Pettan sniping.

>EU meta

i love the shitpost filter

Va-lors, Va-lors, hwatcha gonna do? Hwatcha gonna do when they come for you?

It can't hurt me feefees if I close my eyes and pretend I'm defending PettanCo's honour

Post Warscore

If you build on our node I'll post warscore every day for a week.

Post warscore. What's stopping you? Did someone bully you since last time?

>implying i care about any Veeky Forums guild

>give me attention
>I'm truly the elite of posters here
>Look at my quality not! Shitpost

>look at my safespace ;)