/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa-V3-Rubber-Strap-vivimus-2-Oma-Hoshi-Amami-Tojo-Yumeno-Iruma/112614102617?hash=item1a3852d659:m:mpsd7_XM5HEisNXsQsJ-r1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qt0Wav4yCk&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Junko!

I love Tenko!

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

I love Kiibo a lot

I love Kaito!

New Mugi for a new thread!
Mugi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.
Also good night /drg/, I'm gonna go to sleep

Tenko looks so generic. I don't even recognize her if she doesn't have her dumbass headpiece.

Koko! Make this bread comfy and don't continue the arguments from the last thread since it's literally a bunch of anons throwing stones at each other and will never reach a conclusion.

That's a rare Tenko. Saved.

>yfw you realize that the saihara had poisons in his lab because he said he'd commit a great murder in his audition video

>yfw you realize that saihara's lab had five full shelves that held ten case files each and a sixth shelf with two files, representing the 52 previous killing games

I don't particularly love any of the Dangans.
But I sure would fuck a lot of them.

Good night

I love Shuichi!

Best robot!
Anyone else finding Pixiv incredibly slow today? Nothing is loading.

Miu big family

MONACA~!!!

I love Akane!

>Anyone else finding Pixiv incredibly slow today?
Yeah, but I thought it was my shitty internet again

Yeah, I thought about that, its one of the few points of evidence in favor of the audition videos not being faked and that maybe they specified what shit they wanted in their ultimate labs.

Sleep won't come
Which V3 do you think would be easiest to make love me

Kiibo

JUNKO IS UGLY

Rewatching the executions for the millionth time. Why didn't Kiibo blow up the dome any closer to the ground? How does he expect the survivors to climb that high up to escape the school?

Miu, just call her a cumdump and she becomes one.

Akane and Aoi are sexy sisters!

oumaouma

I was thinking that as well, I'm pretty sure they're just stuck there.

Super Rantaro Sunshine when

nice

>the headmaster was murdered
>Naegi, Kirigiri, Togami, Celeste, Junko, Hajime, Chiaki, Komaeda, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Saihara, Ouma, Tsumugi, Kaede and Amami attend a class trial
What happens

I want good Akane doujins!

Junko is the mastermind

Some doodles from last thread,
too tired to do all of them sorry

Togami tells Naegi to tell them

This is the fate you chose.

Cute art, user!

Everyone actually contributes

Cute, super cute! Good job!

>you actually did me kissing shuichi
T-thank you...

>celeste
>tsumugi
>contributing

>Everyone contributes
>Togami is there

Eventually. SC will want to make an easy buck.
>Rantaro and Sonia arrive to Novoselic
>apparently there's been some imposter running around fucking up shit there using Rantaro's identity
>Rantaro gets arrested
>Sonia doesn't want to suspect her classmate Twogami
>she ends up getting kidnapped
>Rantaro is now tasked to clean up the country and rescue their princess

Mostly everyone

He contributes by telling Naegi to tell them

Hey Hoshifriends- Someone's selling an authentic Hoshi keychain for cheap. Tenko and Himiko are pretty cheap too.

ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa-V3-Rubber-Strap-vivimus-2-Oma-Hoshi-Amami-Tojo-Yumeno-Iruma/112614102617?hash=item1a3852d659:m:mpsd7_XM5HEisNXsQsJ-r1Q

oumatax still as high as ever

That's some cute art! Thanks and great work.

It would be a pretty entertaining trial since each of them has class trial experience and are smart....even Kaede kinda.

Akane best!

Which Dangan eats ass?

Being Naegi's cheerleader is not contributing.

I wanted to like you, Akane-poster. You have a rare waifu, and I sympathize with that. But I just can't agree with the images you post any more.

I want Angie to break me
I want to pledge myself and my life to her in exchange for her love

>miu's NWP avatar died, causing her real world body to die from shock

>the victims and killers from class 77 were able to wake up after dying in the NWP

Someone explain this to me.

Kamukura Izuru can do anything he wants

Forgive me!

The DR2 NWP was more high tech and kept everyone alive in life support pods.

Class 77 had life-sustaining pods. Miu had a fucking oculus rift.

They were in life pods. She wasn't.

thank you kindly

Would there be a scrum debate?

Don't listen to that user. Nothing wrong with flaunting it. Akane certainly didn't care.

Which Dangan would act lewd in public and make me uncomfortable as my raging erection tries to escape my jeans

Any of them that tried Ultimate Despair Teruteru's cooking

I have fundamental difficulty with critical decision making and can't chose between these two characters as my favorite, send help

Akane wearing Aoi’s clothes! All is good!

How's everyone doing this fine night?

I thought he just cooked peopl-ohhhhhhh.

Would be kinda boring have a class trial were everyone is competent and smart like this. Most of these guys would have actually done their investigations.

Miu, I don't know how that's even a question.

That depends on what you're into

Maybe the culprit was Komaeda and Ouma working together with Togami doing some wildcard shit like he did with Chihiro.

Yes but who's on which side

Oh, y'know. Same ol' same ol'.

Dunno, even she has her limits. Like when Toko starts saying how she wants Byakuya to step on her and shit Miu starts backing away.

>oumatax
Oh man, I remember selling some of the DR2 pantsu gacha over ebay.
It's funny how much money people are willing to shill for their waifu/husbando. There was a bidding war between two Teruteru fags and his sold for way fucking more than a thought. Like 20USD or something.

>Your order was placed.
>Estimated delivery: Nov 13 – 29

I grabbed a Moogie, Angie, and a Tenko along with Hoshi. I should nail some shit into my desk and hang them above my monitor because no way am I going to find a use for 4 key chains.

Apparently I also grabbed the last Moogie and Angie ones. Sorry if you were planning to get either of those.

>Komaeda
>Ouma
>Letting a trial carry on in any sort of boring fashion
It would just be a giant fuckfest

>Angie's funeral picture has little wings and a halo

You know Junko being there that shit would go down. Togami, Komaeda and Ouma would just make shit worse.

Hopelessly attractive, hopelessly brilliant, hopelessly athletic, she's the hopelessly perfect ultimate human! Pick Junko!

Junko would also probably want everyone to fail for despair so she would be trying to fuck everyone over.

Kickin. Sperged and spilled my spaghetti over someone I just met. Now I've regained my cool and FINALLY started watching Danganronpa 3 to forget. No one ever says its "bad" outright so I'm sure it will be good.

>mfw I just opened the link to get the Angie one and see this

Its bad. Find some /a/ threads and watch it with those.

I've got news for you buddy. It's bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qt0Wav4yCk&t=2s

It's not that bad

Keep Akane smiling!

It's alright

Fantastic~ One of these days you'll almost be as good as me!!

I wonder if she would work with Tsumugi in fucking shit up at the class trial. I'm sure Junko would try to fuck everyone over because she doesn't care.

DR3 was entertaining

You forgot perfectly sadistic, misanthropic, charismatic and intelligent! How's it going, buddy

They had to give the other girls a chance; with her hair down Tenko would easily be best girl, no contest.

Watching dr3 with /drg/ when