>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I wanna fuck Arvis.

>tfw Ursula GHB ends in an hour
>still haven't completed Infernal
My dragons can't handle the Poison Daggers. Who should I use to cheese an easy quick win?

I wanna fuck Saber.

Serika!

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

For what purpose?

BK/Nino/Julia/Ninian

wtf are you doing literally just park black knight there

same

Soren calm down

This but with Lex.

If there's one good thing about heroes it's that they made amelia HUGE.

I wanna fuck Nowi.

Bow Lyn and Black Knight are definitely good there. If your Inigo was kitted out with TA+Raven he'd be useful, but I guess you run Julia instead. Last slot should go to a Dragon. Nowi has the best color typing, but Ninian can Dance, and it looks like your Tiki has the most investment.

Let Burger king bait in first dagger and go from there

When are you coming to Heroes Azel? Leo is a total dumpster turd

Patty is very high on the list of fe girls that I want to kill

Ryoma (-def +res) with DD3 and DD3 seal, yes or not? My celica sucks

This but the roles reversed

please elaborate

SOFT BOY

This but with Hinata

Armors aren't meant to be cute, they're meant to be terrifying walking suits of, well, armor to intimidate and destroy everything in the way. They should be the FE equivalent to robot soldiers, pretty much, and even Effie and Sheena keep that intimidation factor.

Why is Amelia cute, and why is she stronger than the other armors in terms of raw stats?

There is a lack of equality, bretheren

Is this brash assault? Have you tried using the seal and freeing the B slot?

L

This gave Ares further shock.

STRONG
AND
CUTE

>tfw my Nino and Julia are -SPD and -ATK respectively

Sounds like a plan. I got nothing to lose.

Thanks anons.

Isn't his attack incredibly low, I can understand liking a character but this just seems like a waste

I'm a madman and want to replay genealogy. Give me Gen 1 parents.

Huge isn't just a status, it's a state of mind. You don't become huge by wearing all the armour, but you must have the correct attitude to be able to do this properly, so it is a good start.

No, huge is more than just what is on the outside. Huge is when you look at the world, the legions of foes, and all the weapons the enemies possess, and say, "No." When you have reached the point of not giving a single fuck about anything the enemy can throw at you, you are well on your way to being huge.

>Armors aren't meant to be cute
Garbage taste desu

Mia, he doesn't swing that way.

sub-only run

It's Brash Assault but I have yet to try the BA Seal/Other Slot B skill due to the fact that I have spent all the coins in the DistDef, AtkPloy and Deflect Magic seals. Also don't have Desperation fodder for him yet. Is definitely on the 'to do' list.

Because she's huge.

Then explain why I am more terrified of Amelia than any other armor?

I would rather run into the Black Knight in a dark alley than her in broad daylight.

Always

Looking forward to it, always nice to see fun builds with underused units

>le communist thief girl
She can occupy the bench. At least Cath is good for bullying, hopefully the FE6 remake whenever it comes adds Shove/Smite so we can push her around after stealing her lock pick.

Shit pairing
Do they even interact

What's your gambit?

Guys! They're doing it again!

Sub run is fun and actually more challenging, plus the sub kids have more personality other than ‘muh parents’.

Pretty sure most people pair them because it produces a godlike Faval with Bargain.

Finn and Aideen because in the context of just FE4, they're the only couple that can get reunited at the end of the game.

This

The Black Knight has a sense of honor, and is slow enough to let you make a run for it without dying horribly.

Amelia has zero honor, and thanks to Armor March can easily catch up to you and give you a hug

It's briggid's second best pairing gameplay-wise. It's also her slowest pairing and dew has more movement after promotion.

What're we getting tonight?

>Dew getting enough experience to promote

A big load of

I want to cum in her hat.

Microwaved left overs.

Shareena's secret sex tape.

Shannan's wife!

>Thracia takes place in it's own continuity
>no "Holy shit this random lady in this village looks JUST like my wife, what are the odds"

Can you imagine being around him? He's hot as fuck and obviously has an amazing body under the frumpy cape, but he's completely oblivious to it. He probably doesn't even realize what his body is really even for thanks to his training-addled mind keeping his brain in a constant, endless fog of training induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to him, lift up his cape and press your crotch against his ass, bulging dick lodged right between his asscheeks and as long as you just casually do light sword exercises his swole brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started rocking your hips to jerk yourself off with his hard, muscular ass through the fabric.

God, what a stupid hunk.

I want to fuck Nowi's bellypussy

>people actually think that Whonoka will make it past the first round

Gives Faval insane growths and ability to repair his expensive prf for half the price. and I just like /ss/

I'd like to drown her to death with my semen.

>this was the battle that started the chain of hilarity
Thank you mommymilla, I will forever be grateful for the best moment in all of Gauntlet battles.

Hinoka is going up against someone even more literally who than she is.

>Hinoka loses to Shanna

I would laugh.

Hello fellow spanish player!

Stick with Fury until an Atk/Spd variant of one of those bond skill things come out, and DD3 is always a good seal choice for anything that wants to take hits from ranged stuff.

>spoiler
Good taste

This and Finn has a cute conversation with Lana if she’s his daughter.

Rape

>could never beat the monthly flier quest
>get hone fliers
>it's now the easiest

Bird emblem is really fun, just gotta wait for Michalis so that my +def Beruka can have a nice A-skill lunch

This is my husband.

She's going to lose to bonus multipliers with all the Fates fans running to Ryoma and Takumi, making it difficult to overwhelm by sheer numbers.

Shit character.

This is my wife/daughter. She is pure and brings joy to the land!

Is the male finalist gonne be Ryoma or Takumi?

soren

Yes.

always lost in your books

Soren

Hinoka is one of the rarer 5* regulars.

Almost everyone has a Shanna.

All the feather shitters will join her and then inflate her score.

Your son look cute

Sword Demon

Don't commit incest Chrom

Is -atk +spd Hinoka usable? I dont wanna fodder her :c

Takumi.
Your wife is an inferior marth.

People use Shanna as Desperation food.

Your delusions are getting unhealty, Cordelia

No, she is trash, kill her, and also kill yourself while you are at it.

STRONG

Completely inferior to Cordelia. Who you shouldn’t be using either

Usable? Always. Good? Maybe. Outmatched? Yes.

Ike won that gauntlet you know right?

>that inventory
This better have been pre ch4

Considering the majority of the community went to Ike's side after, Ike winning was really without question.
The main thing is that Lyn got her bitch ass dusted.

A always gave Shannan to his aunt's clone.