pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/331353/USFIV_Classic_Wild_Pack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

_______

shit character

ay lil nigga this mad redditZE konbanwa

kami install for Ryu when

The quality of these threads is going to shit.

steamcommunity.com/id/blitzblitzerson get this free lag win homie. traffic hours low here btw :)

its gotten worse and worse ever since jive was announced

this needs to be in.

I'm talking about the last couple of days

pic related is the average /fgg/ user

fluctuations

I'm more mexican desu.

Lobby 4. One slot. Public.

Ban me for this shit you faggots, tell me it isn't fucking fighting games.

>launch with this post typed
>Broadcasting is enabled!
>Turn it off AGAIN in the span of 30 fucking minutes from turning it off

How about no, how about you hire me or marry me. L2internet you fucking Arbytards. .

broadcasting enabled by request = standard. will not accept. it strains the fucking connection you GOOBS. FUCK. GET SMART.

lobby is up.

Cammy is a slag

What's the source?
I mean they're all weirdos what's a gay furry gonna do

describe this sniff for me

hi Japan aka land of the ~free~ 2.0

upload incoming. bonus round free of charge :')

nevermind. gooberdom is the new King James apparently. Sorry, kids, f.r. semi unrelated I unironically need Ultradavid in my life like right now for a litany of legal reasons as a man cut from similar cloth. [email protected] Fuck with it. Out yourselves if you dare, again.

Bulma and female Buu trailer when?!

When Glorias turn to play?

Boatsluts fg when

those are a couple ladies who really know how to capture a man's attention

Should I learn Laura or Mika as a secondary? I’m an Alex main.

nice shitpost

mika

store.steampowered.com/app/331353/USFIV_Classic_Wild_Pack/ hey SFvettes found the best way to buy Ultra. all this shit for 20 dollarinos, hoooooooo

uh

thats just costumes, not the game

alpha 2 or alpha 3 lads?

>What's the source?
Grand Blue. It's a pretty funny comedy manga about a college diving club although most of the time it's a drinking club.

The costumes are $4. The $20 is every version of SF4 ever plus a new SF4 inside your new SF4 plus the classic wild pack and apparently a bunch of other shit that I don't need to read because I already fucking own the game itself, just like you do (provided it was paid for otherwise nope not entitled literally), and are/were sponsored by now probably, yet you are discouraging people from giving Capcom money.

You are one retarded little British faggot. Get yaku bopped my little gay white niggerboi.

what

depends on if A3 CPS2/Naomi/PSP :)

CPS2 definitely A2. Naomi I would argue A3. PSP nobody nowadays can even bother to try learning anymore so *SHRUG*

nigger its just costumes you fucking idiot

Hey Anonytard from ACTUAL BRITAIN, guess WHAT!! Wachowski Bros. fucking bopped you so hard in advance you're literally gay now. Too bad for your parents.

pic fully related so people better understand the gay condition and how it pertains to fighting games per Broski. You can stop quoting anytime if your gay ass is triggered.

here's your controller bro

guess they're hip to your bullshit way in advance too if you don't get it :^)

>clicking on anything you send

gee I wonder what it's encrypted with, and it's on your hard drive huh. sucks for Britain like fag retards like you have such a voice that the queen is literally going to behead you, you subject of a constitutional monarchy, you. t. America

>MarkPizza is back

Praise Jesus

why you niggas in the non sniff thread

fighting games desu

because this thread was first and fgg etiquette dictates that you use the first thread if it's not extremely early

I like this thread more.

cringe, stop killing /fgg/

Viewership figures for October
>the state of goobers
>the state of boogers
>the state of NRScucks

fgg etiquete is you use the sniff thread
saged, bye