/mbgg/ - Mobage General #795

Sleepy Time Repeat Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paste.
youtube.com/watch?v=TTxD8tyLRDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is /padg/ dead?

Please update link for Houkai 3rd in the doc, pastebin is dead.
paste.
ee/p/fj2g4

Sords that kill

I did it /mbgg/

I used the LB I got from my swordfest rolls and the 7 medals I got from this event to max out her LBs. Still need to farm more boxes to finish off her pages but I hope she carries my ass and helps be bring in the DPS.

At what point or attack stat would it be possible for me to do bullshit stages like the 50 ap one?

nth for no replying to shitposters and /alg/ falseflaggers

Is it possible to reorder the paste so the guide is at the top?

>tfw you delete fucking everything because some anons on the internet said the (original) CN version of the game is superior in every way

>idol games outside of im@s and LL are dead
;_;

Congrats user. Around 5000 should be enough to deal a decent damage. Were you playing when the crit skill was first released? If that's the case 500 is definitely enough.

I sadly dont have the crit skill or one of the dumb overtuned limiteds. Would be so much easier to farm stages and deal some serious damage if I did.

What other skills would be good for her if I lack that important piece?

5000*

what does this legendary crit skill look like anyway

quality tl

That shield that negates ranged damage is really useful against this boss.

See You can create a decent strategy using Shield + Float + Bunny. All these skill are kinda new so you should have all of them.

Use the bunny skill as soon the boss brings his mobs. Try to leave at least one long ranged faggot alive. Then use the shield to negate his damage completely.

Now you just have to hug the boss and HIT HIT HIT with idol.

Is this the SEA English version?

>A re:zero journey of Honkai
I hope they get sued

How is this passable for an english translation la?

>la

t. scouser

>5000 is enough to do decent damage to the boss
Bullshit. I'm at 5k and I do barely 3000 damage to the boss per auto chain (that's all three attacks doing a total of 3000, not 3000 per attack) because his defense is so obscenely high. I'm close to giving up on this shit because every time I fight him the support will stand in front of him like a retard, die in 2 seconds, and then I have to spend 30 minutes whittling away at his HP. I eventually can't dodge an attack in time and die in one hit. Repeat. It seems like you either need to be near the cap or have the crit skill to do any damage to this fuck.

Is this actually real or some devious shoop

niceee

It's real.

Crikey

>It seems like you either need to be near the cap or have the crit skill to do any damage to this fuck.
Nah. I have a Momiji with 4800~4900( average as fuck ) and she can deal a decent damage. Just now i actually managed to take half of his HP without ever changing swords. Heavy hitters in general are really good for this fight if your other sords can keep the mobs at bay.

She's not equipped with the crit skill anyway

Can BD's flying attack be delayed by characters spamming their skills? Or does time move differently when that's happening? I ask because I keep getting fucked over with Arch's magic immunity from time to time.

why am i here just to suffer

collab soon

Just do the strat with Kuri and the shield if you're lacking the crit skill, it's super easy.

Quick heads-up for KR and TW players. If they don't change anything for upcoming Arctic event, the event gacha can give you gems in addition of guns and that skin reward. Save your resource for grind.

>another event where this free character is useful
kuri is a good girl

>mfw I just asked the tw girl frontline staff
>will there be any chance the upcoming crossover....
>NO
I guess they don’t even bother giving me any hope at all, I will go to the corner and hang myself with those tw players who all butthurt too much that get cancer

Even being able to grind cz75 tomorrow can’t cheer me up

>make a server for "Taiwan"
>chinks have rightful claim to your clay and "Taiwan" is nothing more than a rouge state
>get shat on by CN
Good.

Some parts are okay, some parts are engrishy like that.

>catch up on old thread
>armada leader had a mental breakdown over posts that weren't even directed at him
Wow

i'm confused too

Should I aim for 1 S rank in honkers or are 2 A ranks fine? Got raiden mei creature and the A rank kiana

You can farm for As. One more A just saves you a bit of time later, an S gives you something you probably will not get otherwise.

If your favorite idol isn't from bandai then you're fucked

Well to be fair meme hands can reach attack cap at 5.5k so you don't have to spend as much gear on her.

You might want to try GGZ

Tenka town task does go beyond 7 hours

Finally. Combat and cafe ones need longer tasks too, the cafe 8 hour one is shit after like level 25, and the combat one falls off hard after 30 or so.

>Most likely nothing new in Shironeko until at least next Monday
At least I can focus on other games after doing the dailies.

youtube.com/watch?v=TTxD8tyLRDE

Does honker even have good ost and character song? most of them are imported from their previous game

The cafe has a 12 hour

Today is Culture Day, and Colopl rarely does Monday updates

Does it? Still haven't gotten it then.

The Undertaker event will end next Monday so I guess it's possible they will add Halloween co-op or something.

Gives me time to grind for that stupid memorial sword at least.

What strat?

There is the song that plays when you fight Bloody Rose Himeko at the end of her gaiden, but I don't know what it's called nor can I find a youtube link for it.

Oh boy, here we go.

I honestly still cant unlock anything after 1:40 expeditions ffs. How do I get longer ones

Post results mate. Ive been rerolling for a while now and I havent seen a single S.

I wonder when will facebook and google flag me for making too many accounts. Im at like at account #30-40

This strategy Just keep doing the longest one you have and it eventually unlocks the next one. I don't exactly know how many times you need to do it.

>actually making accounts to reroll
fucking retard

PC is shit. Only deceny android phone isnt rooted, main platform for graphic extensive mobage is iOS. Hang me

You don't need root to clear the fucking data for rerolling honk

>SEA server attracts retards
Who knew??

Not super /mbgg/ related but are any of you going to grab a Razer phone? In all the reviews and stuff I've seen they tested out the mainstream games but not the typical weebshit we play. I'd like to see it handle Tenka and Houkai for example.

Stop buying overpriced shit. You can get phone with snapdragon 835 in less than $500

I guess so it's just annoying trying to find Android phones that run games well.

How often do you actually play games while you're outside? Just emulate everything on PC and save yourself hundreds of dollars and they run better.

MOMMY

My PC is too busy playing real game.

It's mostly a problem with Japs being dumb fucks who code their shit for kikephone and then lazily porting it to Android, honestly.

I don't know much about that razer phone, but my s8+ handles tenka perfectly (and it damn well better considering its specs and price point).

Not everything is playable on emulator.

Some user last thread was saying that Tenka lagged on his S7. If you really do need a latest gen flagship to run nip games well, this just speaks volumes about their optimization.

Yes it is, there isn't a single game that has stopped me so far. There's always a workaround for every stop they try and put in.

Yes, nips are God awful at lagdroid porting. The good news is that I think Androids are gaining market share in Japan, so hopefully they wise up soon.

Back when I had an ancient HTC One M8 Tenka ran alright with only a little bit of lag.

You can't still play PAD

I have an LG G3 which is from around the same time, and Tenka starts lagging soon after launching it, story stages with less enemies are fine, but stuff like events where it spawns a lot of them it just becomes a slideshow.

Just grab an iPhone 5 or something. Cheap and works perfectly like anything on iPhones in general

Which G3? The cheap one or the expensive one?

I'm a poor faggot so it was expensive either way, but it's the 16GB internal memory one.

Will a normiephone so old really run the latest games?

How do I play Graffiti Smash on emulator pls

Of course not. No one play honkers in their iphone 5

Man it really sucks being a poorfag.

I have doubts about the iPhone 5, but the 5S should do fine.

>PaniPani star capsules aren't character specific
>You need plenty of dupes to upgrade things
I held out as best I could but time to quit this shit, they just aren't learning

I meant 5s. Thats what im using anyway. Havent had any problems. Tenka runs smooth and honkers too.

Generally, iPhones ending with an S are much better and more reliable. I'd pick an iPhone 5S over an iPhone 7.

>Need 1000 points from expired capsules for 1 capsule ticket
Any Colopl game which isn't handled by AsaiP is a mistake.

How can you open the third expedition in Graffiti Smash?

Maybe PaniPani is an experiment in how far you can fuck over your playerbase before they fuck off.

I know nobody will realistically manually farm tickets but it's an insane thing to even have theoretically
>Farm hundreds of capsules just to let them expire for a ticket
>Do this ten times to get 10 tickets
>Spend them to get a star capsule
>Receive off-class garbage and start again

Good lord, EOPs.

>For an older version
>Before they changed the capsule timer

I'm trying to advance the main story to see if it unlocks. Currently on 5-2-1 and still nothing.

I thought Colopl already had a testing ground for messing around with gacha systems.

Nah it doesn't. I already beat 7-4 which is the furthest you can go at the moment. Maybe it's not possible yet.

But that already has an established playerbase who are likely more willing to stick around. Maybe this is a test to see how far they can go with a completely new IP.

Another day another fucking awful GraSma roll.