/drg/ - Danganronpa

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Ritualposters are gay

Be sure to pray to Atua today, anons

hand over your shekels goyssu

I want Amami to cry!

Grope Ibuki's ass

Reminder one Ambassador Alba is hiding here, and if you see him report him to the proper authorities. Do not let him exercise his Extraterritorial Rights.

>We had a folder full of memes, fifty-three DR titles, 149 pages of Sayaka thesis, a bag filled with used underwear, and a whole galaxy of fan arts, fics, nico videos, DR3 webms... Also, unlimited levels of fictions, several tulpas, thousands of screencapped shitty theories, a Kokeshi Dynamo, and 16 bullets with hope. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into Kodaka's wild ride, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the despair. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a Junkofag, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Tears of happiness!

Find his sisters first and fuck them in front of him, or take them on a seesaw ride. Bitches love seesaw rides.

I want to fuck the cum out of Amami's eyes!

Sonia's brooch is imbibed with pure, unadulterated hope and is the reason she survived in DR2

I love Junko!

Is this the true form of a Makango?

>when sonia and hajime ballrooom dance on the island

Cute moment.

Mugi!

Koko!
>Finally finished the deathroad minigame
>Only Kirumi and Kokichi made it and I was playing as Kokichi
>Just like the other two playthroughs finishing death road which had Kokichi last standing
Is this a curse?

Have a good one, buddy.

They are cute together.

God I wish Kaito would eat me out.

I love Kirumi!

dumb fujo

>you will never have Kirumi jerk your dick off with her gloves made out of premium material

I see

There's literally no proof that he's here. This is why people hate /drg/. Always jumping to assumptions just because someone likes extraterritorial rights.

Even then what's wrong with liking those rights?

An amusement park date would not be well suited for Hoshi

Angie and her beloved Kaede!

MUGI!

I want Kirumi and Kyoko to 'use' their gloves!

Would Princess Sonia fuck any of the boys from V3?

Kaede deserves all the girls.
And a beta boy.

Once she found out his secret

If I had to choose one only one it would be Hoshi

Tulpa man because of her infatuation with serial killers.

>Sayaka, Leon, Chihiro, Ishimaru, Hifumi, Junko, Hagakure, Toko, Asahina, Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Souda, Akane, Sonia, Teruteru, Mahiru, Peko, Saionji, Ibuki, Mikan, Nekomaru, Kaede, Kirumi, Tenko, Miu, Gonta, Ouma, Tsumugi, Maki, Himiko and Shuichi

Reminder that if your husbando or waifu is on this list, they need to kill themselves for being crybabies

>Fujo
It runs way deeper than that, I legitimately want Kaito to raw me.

Do any of them have appropriate Makangos?

>wanting bacon on your dick
even if she uses gloves, it's still disgusting

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But the only one that actually killed themselves isn't on that list

Rantaro because Ulttimate Adventurer

Shuichi would be second because he and Rantaro were the only V3 boys that Sonia is close to in bonus mode.

Nigga she won't touch Tulpaman and by the time she finds out his secret she'll already be dead.

Tulpaman

But what if sister trusts her?

lol, what a fucking little bitch

End yourself

She loves the occult and serial killers. Korekiyo is perfect for her.

Tch

>implying Tulpachad wasn't fucking Sonia while she sent Amami and Saihara away in bonus mode

Did Imposter lose weight or something?

Amami and Saihara cause board game

Autistic people say Tulpaman

Which is why she didn't interact with him. Tulpaman is an anthropologist

And Gundam is a hamster breeder, what does talent have to do with it?

Naegi tell 'em

>implying Tulpavirgin got any
Amami and Saihara will let him know how good the princess puss was when they get back from Novoselic

He's taking care of himself user.
If he can do it you can do it.

I want to FUCK Gonta.

Yet she literally gave no fucks about Tulpaman in the board game. Nor does she have any reason to be interested in him until she finds out his secret which would then end in her death.

Gundhum just acts like a dark amusing chunni. Tulpaman does not.

>seething amamifags mad their boy would get cucked by based Tulpa

>tulpavrigins mad that their boy would get cucked by everyone including their own sister

>Tulpaman does not.
>Tulpaman doesn't act chunni as shit
u wot

Gundam is actually a good natured and kind hearted person. Kiyo is just crazy.

The question was "Would Princess Sonia fuck any of the boys from V3?" not "Which characters does Sonia interact with in the bonus mode?"
Just look at her likes from her report card and tell me that doesn't scream tulpaman.

He literally fucked his own sister, he's pretty far removed from 'virgin'

Tulpaman literally acts like a quiet guy who observes shit and can be weird. That's before his true nature comes out.

Gunhdam literally acts like a shouting dark chunni every second he's on screen

Yeah, that totally fits Kiyo actually

>implying Amashits sisters aren't all cucking him with other guys
They probably ran away on their own since he was a creepy siscon

She would not like Tulpaman until his true colors show and by then she would be dead so it would be pointless.

If Tulpaman wasn't so autistic about his targets, maybe it would have worked.

No he didn't. He WANTED to fuck his sister and she cucked his ass for Monokuma.

The man just sits in a corner and fondles himself while kukukuing, then says other dark mysterious things before going all weird culty jesus on people. He's a chunni fuck.

>She would not like Tulpaman until his true colors show
Kiyo is an anthropologist, she'd be all over that shit.

'Night, /drg/.

Ouunyaa!

>Tulpavirgins this mad that their boy's sister cucked him for a bear
It doesn't get any worse than that. Then again Kiyo is a fucking weirdo so I'm sure Neesan was too busy pretending he doesn't exist.

They were lovers before she died, then he pretends she still gives him handjobs afterwards while being bugfuck crazy. I bet he likes 'the stranger'

>Loves Japan and the occult
Tulpaman knows all about that.
Combine that with his creepy serial killer behavior.

Kunyahaha...

Please post more Angie. She is the cutest V3.

Cute and fluffy Kokitty.

Nice headcanon.

No she wouldn't. Do you know what an anthropologist does?

>believing Kiyo's lies
We see him get cucked by Monokuma

Anyone who travels knows about that.

His creepy serial killer behavior is only evident when he shows his true colors.

>Do you know what an anthropologist does?
Study customs? And in Kiyo's case, japanese customs? Which is something Sonia is passionate about?

>His creepy serial killer behavior is only evident when he shows his true colors.
And by then Sonia would be off to see Neesan :'(

>saihara in hinata's clothes
>hinata in naegi's clothes

Adorable!

Dumb roasties

I like this version, too.

How is any of that headcannon? That's literally all he does all game before he goes seesawing.

As far as his backstory is concerned, nobody's backstories actually happened.

Amami travels all over the world. Kiyo would specialize in Japanese culture and folklore.

Kiyo is japanese so no shit he would know that. He wouldn't be of any interest to her at all as we see in bonus mode. Only after he shows his real self that she would be interested but then he would just kill her shortly after.

>Kiyofags are getting this desperate

I'd give you my whole folder if I wasn't away at school!

are tulpafags the most autistic beings out there?

Kiyo is japanase dumbass. Of course he would know most of that shit. Your arguments make no sense at all.

You guys are all idiots, we all know Sonia belongs to Soda

Yes.

Peanut Butter and Ouma sandwich is my favorite.

Souda pls

nah that's clearly Oumafags

What do you think his talent means? If any japanese person knows what he knows why is he an ultimate?

t. Tulpafag

I like pancakes better.

Or is it Kaito sandwich?