>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/8
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Support

When?

WTF BROS YOU SAID OSOKABEHIME WAS PURE AND ONLY FOR ME

AHAHAHAHAHA HIKKIFAGS BTFO

>Osokabehime
Jesus christ,get a grip already

Best Mom thread!

Osokobahime may be an impure whore but at least Osakaba Hime is for only (You) still.

Why Danzo is softer than Mecha Liz?

"Welcome to /fgog/ general. How much of a cuck are ya?"

At least the NA release confirmed that "Tamamo is only for Hakuno" was a meme and the vanilla one is into Guda

I mean you could just do a stream where you're fucking her infront of all her chat dates and they realized they signed up for that

What the fuck did I miss?

Japanese technology baby. Even Tenga is softer than your average American pocket pussy.

It's not a meme though, Tamamo whores around with anyone who summons her. She hits on Tesla too. And Twice. That's her default.
She sees you as nothing as a target to compete with Kiyo.

She only loves Hakuno, though.

She's mad into him in her Interlude and her my room lines are a lot more romantic sounding than the cuck translations said

Doesn't she confirm in NA version that while she doesn't remember Hakuno, she still claims she's loyal to him?

It's almost like every summoned instance of her has the same lovey dovey mindset and them being seperate instances of the same HS means they can all fall in love with their master without the other ones being cucked by it.....woah....

So... No news? Can I go to sleep now?
I have to wake up in two hours.

I thought Twice's Tamamo was a more serious one that didn't give a fuck about "epic wife xd" shit. I'm disappointed.

Yet her bond 10 is a wife catalogue. bit strange.
gonna presume its a gradual thing
gets ut

Yes, some retarded waifufag doesn't know the character. The character is a literal fancy whore who plays wife to whoever idiot summons her. It's all an act. If they played Extra, you'll know the difference between acting and just having a flight of fancy, and true love.

It's not really a pure waifu, she's famous for being a fucking slut like most Extra women.

You didn't tell me that TM has Gudako cocksleeve.

>who plays wife to whoever idiot summons her
She doesn't call herself your wife in FGO, though. At least not as far as I'm aware.

>Tamamofags catch even a slight WHIFF of a chance to pretend they aren't cucks and stsrt outright lying to cover it up

Looks like you need to be btfo again

Her literal wish was to be a wife. She tried to be his wife, which was to be serious since Twice is less of a dumb teenager. You know, she acted the same way with the Emperor who favored her. She was well-bred perfectly mannered lady wife then.

>Roman can recognize a filthy slut on sight and warns (you)
This is why 2D > women

>japaness
>swordman
>bonus point : saber
Your point ?

>Tamamo is pure for Hakuno, who is another (Me)

How exactly am I a cuck again?

(You) are a cuck, but you are okay?

It's like Keit-Ai
your waifu doesn't like (You) and instead likes the parallel universe (You)

(You) don't get to be two people.

Tamamo spent her entire adult life as a concubine and by her own admission played around, she is in no way "pure" and other versions of her besides Chaldea's have no such reservations about getting romantic with their masters.

Stay mad cuckboy

Residual Clairvoyance EX, or experience with 700 wives+300 concubines?

>defeat ### giant enemies
Fuck me sideways, there's no easy way to do this is there

Sasuga Dai Nippon.

Roman can smell the years old cum in her unwashed snatch. He has Thot Detection (Smell) EX.

Just farm boars dude

Any CE suggestions that I should put on her support slot?

Black Grail.

Just farm a node where you can complete other quests too.

Your wife is NOT cute

The one from her Go West event

Realistically speaking what servants can beat Alcides solo?

>Thot Detection (Smell) EX
Should have been the skill of Jack The Ripper (true).

Mine is.

Black grail.

No she fucking ain't.

is there a compilation of the enemy mobs' NP? particularly the reptilian and Huge enemies?

Gilgamesh.

You are right,she is more of a beauty than cutie

Guaranteed SSR gacha, when lads?

Hard to say without knowing what his final NP is.

Probably someone like Beowulf though. He has the stats and skills to match him physically, and doesn't rely on weapons at his strongest. Though I suppose Herk apparently being the master of martial arts and Grendel Breaker being possibly stealable make that questionable?

Li Shuwen is probably a better fit as an Assassin actually.

EVERYTHING is steal-able by Alcides. Even non-weapon NPs. He can steal UBW if he so desires.

New Years and/or 3rd anniversary.

Any brawler types with high stats and a high level of martial skill are a decent bet.

Ones like Gil and Ozzy who can potentially overwhelm him with sheer force are possible too, though there's always the chance he might steal their shit and use it against them.

That's a scary thought, Alcides gaining the ability to break the limit of his Servant Container. Thought, Grendel Buster requires Beowulf to destroy Hrunting and Naegling beforehand, so how do you think that would work with Alcides? He seems to only steal one NP at a time, since Jack still had Natural Born Killers, I think.

>steals Ozy's temple
GG

Beo would get fucking raped

Ozzy and all his things are naturally countered by NL
Brawler types have no chance because he's the greatest hand to hand combatant
Gil is the only one and that's going to happen with his obscured NP

Heracles can beat him.

Hippolyta relying on her fists does manage to kick him around a bit. Beowulf's strongest Noble Phantasm relies purely on his own body, so the pelt shouldn't really help with that. If Beowulf got lucky and managed to pummel Alcides enough, it's possible he could win, if exceedingly unlikely thanks to the multitude of NPs that Alcides has. He has a better shot than most, since he doesn't rely on weapons when he's at his strongest, but Alcides is really really broken.

If he stole it then it'd probably be when it was in its active state and he'd just get it as is. Though what that would mean for him is unclear, maybe it'd break the Avenger/Mud interference and make him normal again?

>Beo tries to fight Alcides head on
>Gets his shit smacked, deploys GB to try even the gulf in their strength
>Alcides steals it
>Suddenly he's just normal non-edgy Herk again, thanks Beo for saving him, and says Beo wins their fight in principle before leaving to go kill his master

Proto Gil

And Heracles, at his best, is also when he fights using his bare hands. He choked so many monsters to death. He even fought Cerberus unarmed and won.

>steals his undying NP
GG

>Alcides can steal NPs
clearly the answer is REGEND who has no NP.

Doesn't Alcides get all his NPs sealed in the temple because he rejects his divinity and none of them are divine besides the sash?

We just don't know enough about how Reincarnation Pandora works, honestly. When he stole From Hell did he turn demon as soon as Jack turned normal, or did he activate it first?

Say something nice to my wife in her wedding dress!

Hippolyta in FGO, when?

Why is he so overpowered?

Dude she was in the Trojan Order. Do you not remember her cradling Penthesilea as she lay dying after beating Berserker Achilles?

He lost to a gimped Arthur, and then he lost a dozen times in a row to a mindless Berserker.

That's why it's a neat match. Alcides with his Noble Phantasms and skill versus Beowulf who's breaking the limits of his container coupled with possible Mad Enhancement A and Bravery A+ from Berserk.

It'd be a really nice fight, regardless of how it ends, and Beowulf canonically really does want to fight Heracles. You could even make a reference to how Beowulf sees heroes as strong people who are messed up in the head, and how it's his job to pummel the worst of the lot.

Even if Beowulf wouldn't win, since he only has a small chance of that, it'd be nice regardless.

Because he's the God of strength, heroes, sports, athletes, health, agriculture, fertility, trade, oracles and the divine protector of mankind.

---That man was all muscle.

did you also guys get the silver exp cards from the shop?

REGEND can't even get past his pelt. Alcides can stand there and REGEND can LITERALLY do nothing. And Alcides can still steal Tsubame Gaeshi.

Hippo cheapshot him once and then never landed another hit once his attention was on her.

He wasn't even serious either.

>he lost a dozen times in a row to a mindless Berserker.
Who is one of the greatest heroes in existence and had an NP that literally made it so he could not lose until he had won a dozen fights. If anything the fact Proto Gil managed to survive twelve fights losing to hin before finishing him off solo is quite an incredible feat.

Better than most of the actual Gil's feats, imo.

He's forced into a twisted state that he normally wouldn't have access to, giving him a Noble Phantasm he wouldn't normally have access to, and has tens of thousands of people sacrificed to give him enough mana that the insane drain he would normally have isn't a problem.

>sit in dinner with family
>see flip news
>It's the post office sending a notice of delayed deliveries due to 30~40% of increase
>they flash the delivery boxes on the screen
>see a fuckton of amiami boxes

Bwahahah things never change

Yes

Naritawank

It's important to note that he only lost to Arthur because he went for a flashy finisher. Arthur was literally bleeding out on the ground when Gil went for Enki, he could have been killed in plenty of other ways, and that's with Arthur having higher parameters and Instinct.

Also, it's kinda cool how Ea is the Sword of Genesis while Enki is the Sword of the End.

Tumahimik ka, potang ina mo.

>being a flip
Pfhahahaha, some things never change.

>the fact Proto Gil managed to survive twelve fights losing to hin before finishing him off solo is quite an incredible feat.
If Herc's NP of twelve consecutive victories discounts those victories in some sense, then surely Gil's ability of absolute survival should similarly discount the incredibility of his survival.

Fucking kek I saw that too. They even interviewed someone who looks like a fucking neet complaining that his package was delayed by a month

>Mechagodzilla is 1000% better than her shitty fleshbag counterpart
How can fleshbags even compete?

I don't think he can steal a natural RM like UBW. Others like IH should be fair game though.

Thanks

>/fgog/ filled with literal SEAniggers
Ummm....

proto gil literally can't die

Hagen
>"steal ur NP"
>its a cursed sword

Who said it discounts those victories? I just said it discounts Gil's defeats.

It still let Herk wipe the floor with possibly the strongest heroic spirit twelve times, that's fucking huge. The fact he never managed to finish the job just makes Gil's shit impressive - it doesn't make Herk's less.

Making statements like that before we have more information is a little bit presumptuous.

Why'd it have tentacles?