Previous thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Please remember that we love you
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wnY2v/
steamcommunity.com/id/depressionmedicine/
pastebin.com/JUeSV9U0
pastebin.com/XE1VTTAZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS.

inb4 thread derails

Could we please start on a more wholesome note?

Please dry your tears,
user. Your waifu loves you as much as you love her, perhaps even more. Be someone she will be proud of!

Hello guys, doubt you'll remember me but I wrote some shit last thread. I won't stick around now cos I'm gonna sleep soon but I'll probably share my writing a lot more in the future.

Hello everyone!
Last thread, I said that I'd leak some cool stuff, and here it is!
A DDLC fandub is being worked on currently! Here's Natsuki saying "Fucking Monikammmmmmmm" with and without glitching! Enjoy!
picosong.com/wnY2v/

STOP
STOP
STOP
NO
THAT IS NOT WHAT NATSUKI SOUNDS LIKE

i will riot if the monika does not sound like the singer of your reality

Every day, I imagine a future where I can beat you!

no bullying or else

That isn't the only voice line, user. She'll sound cuter with other, less cursed voice lines!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that she sounds something like that. Please remember that people have a different voice when they sing!

Fuck you for making me laugh.

I would love Monika even if she beat me up, tied me up, tortured me for days, gouged my eyes out, tortured my brain, cut my ears off and put me inside of a flaming barrel rolling down a cliff!

I really also want Monika to fuck my nonexistent pussy!

haha yeah i know, i'm just being dramatic

That actually sounds pretty good

That's way too high pitched though, jesus

Breaking news: All over USA there was a mass suicide of young men around 10~20 years old.

All of them had only a single thing in common. They all played an erotic video game and fell with love with the characters.

>erotic

In this segment we'll analyze in depth the videogame of hell. The name is Doki Doki Literature Club and while it sounds innocent, it tells the person playing it to kill himself and that life isn't worth it.

Find out more at Dr. Dave, just after this break.

You think this is bad?
Someone as cute as this?

Y we h8 gam theory

We're back. I'm Dr. Dave and today on the spot we have a game that tells your depressive kid to kill himself.

This game is gruesome, explores immorality and even has an option to romance underage boys.

0/10 the MMM doesn't sound sexual enough

Reminder that you should make more Natsuki fanfics! They can be lewd or not, just please make them wholesome! Thanks!
Also, add me on steam if you want! I'm usually open to playing games, and to be honest I'm pretty bored most of the time haha;;
steamcommunity.com/id/depressionmedicine/

Yeah, I know. Just saying!

Yeah, I was surprised when I first heard it!

What do you expect from an adorable tsundere loli?

In my hand is a knife that will try to put some distance between me and you

>it's true Danlet sans game has made me start cutting myself

Idk. MatPat didn't do anything wrong and he has patrician tastes in doki

To be fair, that isn't a sexual voice line... Did you play the game?

So this is what it feels like to have your meme stolen! I'm honored!

The blood flows down into a red puddle

What games do you play?
His wife is a retard though

it better be monika

Whoever that girl he has with him is fucking unforgivable though.

So he likes Monika?
Eugh.

Check my profile! I'm willing to play any game I own!

she's better than that user kun

B-but memes! It just kind of looks that way

God forbid

>MatPat
>cool
"is he gonna fatshame her? XD"

I'm posting pictures of Monika.

Yes

That would be his wife

Idk, maybe turn it down an octave

Will do it'll be awhile since I'm at work though.

haha yeah
haha

>fnaf
>great game
In what fucking universe?

Every game that gets a big fanbase, gets a below shitty fanbase. It should be obvious.

The problem is in the number of people that like it and the masses it attracts. People seeking social acceptance through an outbreaking game.

Should be obvious by the big number of games suffering from this.

And undertale is a great game regardless.

I'd say when the first one came out it was pretty good because it was something new and interesting than he kept milking its shaft.

I know but I'm just saying I would still love her even if that happened.

Just move your hand - stab the way into her heart!

My nika
Everyone knows anything involving anime has a GREAT fanbase.

>wife
Yikes.

Suicide cults with Monika!

Sorry I'm retarded

Yeah, I guess I can see what you mean. I still think that she's a great choice!

Cheers!

We dislike Game Theory because every game he touches is ruined by small children who pretend like they know everything about a game because "Muh MatPat daddy said this was true!!!! Sans is Ness!!!" I REALLY hope that he doesn't touch DDLC with his grimy, child-smegma covered hands but I know he will.

That's a big No No

I actually like both versions, good job dude

Which doki would the snake like

Why isn't there art of Yuri as a lamia/succubus since in one frame she appears with slitted eyes and edgy colors?
I thought people would dig that.

Which bands/artists would the dokis like the most?

>Yuri cause she's like Quiet but with knives

As soon there are more Monikakids here, I might.

Natsuki

Or maybe you could just stop having infantile rage over people liking a fictional character.

Cheers, but I'm not actually the guy who made this! I just leaked it on Veeky Forums for you all!

Is /ddlc/ usually this bad?

Monika. Since Venom is technically you.

I hate you so much.

I never knew how much I needed this until right now

Natsukeep ficwriter here. Third and final part of the wholesome story "taking care of sick Sayori" is finished. I also compiled all 3 parts into one pastebin.
pastebin.com/JUeSV9U0
pastebin.com/XE1VTTAZ

desu i think people complaining about ebcoming /ksg/ 2.0 is a self-fulfilling prophecy

>That feeling when you know what's coming and you can't stop it, even though it's the first time you're gonna see it
Oh fuck it hurts

Eh, it's been getting worse.

>that filename
jej

Hey y'all, I've never posted here before but I've got a question. A dude in another general recommended this game to me so I gave it a go and I enjoyed the gimmick but I think I "Sequence broke" accidentally?
I've got a program on my computer that monitors for files being modified without user consent and alerts me so I was notified immediately when the game began doing its thing and having played a few games with the same gimmick before I immediately went snooping, put two and two together with what i'd learned in the game until now (Her poems) and deleted her.
I'm pretty sure that I did this way WAAAY before I was meant to and I think I've skipped a whole bunch of shit because suddenly nothing made sense anymore.

Did I fuck it up?

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Good morning, /ddlc/.

IN.jpg
You goofed
Morning fuckmunch

It went to shit compared to what it was 2-3 weeks ago.

that's actually a secret ending
you're gonna get a jumpscare

I really wish there was an option to not go to her house at all. I'm aware I'd be getting my ass haunted by computer ghosts but, fuck. FUCK.

What do you mean? It's fine right now haha;;

Just
Look away and start spamming click once the screen turns black.

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU user

Nope! You got the bad end! Congrats!

Natsuki is the cutest thing ever! Good morning!

Speaking of Natsuki, I'm gonna commission the artist behind DDLC's art for a picture of Natsuki once her commissions open up. What should Natsuki be doing in the pic?

That's it, pack it up guys. This is the most wholesome thing that will come of these threads

>You goofed
yeah I feel like that is true

Well it rolled the credits, it made a show of deleting everything and now the game doesn't work unless I reinstall it, at which point it asks me if I want to start over (Which as far as I can see really does start fresh) or continue, which just immediately puts the game in a hung state.

Gothsuki listening to some of her favourite music on a rainy day.

Since when does this game have actual jumpscares

Drunk Natsuki licking your finger!

You didn't see the previous thread then
Do you know who made it?

I'm sorry, could you elaborate what IN means again?
No problem user. Just love to write stories for people to enjoy.
More wholesome stories are planned. But I doubt I can top this one in terms of wholesomeness.

I audibly awwed at this, good job!

I would, but idk if that'd weird her out or not...

UMM YES PLEASE THANK YOU I'M DOING THIS ONE or maybe just Natsuki eating a cupcake, both are fucking adorable!

Yeah, I do! He's a friend of mine!

>Just love to write stories for people to enjoy >More wholesome stories are planned
You're a great person user!

It's all ogre hard reset my man
Now thats cute and it means I'm checking this (usually a thread) out with gusto

>his wife is a retard
how do you figure?

Based af dude
Keep it up

>Been pacing my kitchen and gagging for the past few minutes.
Wew, I am more uncomfortable than I predicted, and it wasn't a very charitable prediction.

She was going on in the video saying the main character is abusive for teasing Sayori and potentially a rapist plus getting mad that he was maybe going to fatshame

If your doki had a shitty music taste, would you still listen with her?

how does someone like this get a husband? let alone talk to people

Bro the day after I got to that point I was so out of it at work a supervisor reprimanded me thinking I was slacking and didn't give a shit. It was no bueno.

>come back to /ddlc/ after a fap or something
>endless train of people talking about how the thread got really bad after one particular post
>can't actually figure out what that post is or why they keep talking about it
>it's usually just one dude who does something dumb and makes maybe two more posts before vanishing
>people keep talking about it and how the threads have gotten bad for 150 more posts until someone makes a new thread
>if at any point they just stopped talking about it everything would have gone back to normal
But what is "normal" here anyway?

Some people are desperate for pussy and have low standards.