Whats the longest you've ever baggedhold for?

3 days. It failed.

3 days is short-term

You'll never make it

I've kept btc for about two weeks now lol

3 years or so…
…so far.

I'm sure it'll go up again long term!

Bagholded etc for a year ,finally gave up hope and sold at a loss then a week later the price shot up

Same cept I waited for the price climb and broke even more or less.

etc is a shitcoin

30 mins, got too late unto the ripple rocket and bought nearly at it's ATH desu

i hate ripple now

Get out of crypto dude. If you cant hold for at least 3 months-year you need to get out. You have too weak of hands for this shit. If you keep doing this youre going to run out of capitol soon. Stop loss in crypto is suicide unless you are in from begining selling at a top.

bagholding, in a vast majority of cases is a net negative. The problem is that your instincts say "I don't actually lose the money until I sell" but the reality is that you've already lost that value. You're better off selling right away and buying in again at a lower price. The only time this strategy would hurt you is if you happen to sell at the bottom, but even then you can just not buy in again and look for other investment opportunities.

>Even then, you can just let Tyrone fuck your wife and seek other investment opportunities

Christ.

Is this dogecoin? Kek

I'm still holding btc from 2013.

>holding Tyrone's bag while he fucks your wife

Cuckoldry isn't a very good investment strategy

did someone say bag holding? like on my chest like this?

ETH, from like 53.

I bought eth at about 12 dollars last year in march

I held on through everything

I also bought trumpcoin last summer. I held on to that until the inauguration day pump

>my potions are too strong for you traveler

5 years

Silver

4 years BTC, only recently shifted some over to shitcoins with plenty of luck in the timing

Trump for six months.. Sold before the inauguration pump started.....

No. Nokia, Lenovo and UnderArmour

I get antsy with crypto and leave 10% in exchanges to play with "day trading". That said, currently at 7 months 90% eth, 5% BTC, 5% Alts.

Sitting and forgetting about it is tough with crypto volatility, but stocks on the otherhand I often forget about.

Blackberry for eight months but I finally was up decently this last week, and I bought HBC just before they announced their worst public quarter and still holding.