pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>you will never have an orgasm deep inside Nono's body

>no warriors map to farm SP
what do I even do

Farm it in TT, my dude

unironically use the training tower, there's a reason to farm badges now. If you don't nee any of that day, CC1 on hard

>People falling for Baitnoka, Baitoma, Baitoween, etc when midmonth banner is going to be FE4 Gen 2 with gamechangers like Sety and Delmund

>there is Raigh but no Lugh
>there is Saizo but no Kaze

it's confirmed to be Radiant Dawn with Micaiah, sweetie

Are rlwe reaply going to have nothing but BHB reruns for the whole month?
It's more than bullshit that IS are doing this shit to avoid rerunning Xander/Camus

TT or Tower with henry to get a few extra badges for seals got enough this week to get spd and attack +3

Asking again since i got no replies, would appreciate some insight.

Should i 5* my -spd+def Effie to make my Armours all 5's? and if so should i keep Moonbow+Brave Lance or use Bonfire+Silver Lance+? I know that isnt an ideal IV-set but all my other Effies have been -atk and thus foddered for DB or WF

>Reddit Dawn
Oh, (lol waste away

-spd +def is probably effie's 2nd best IV behind -spd +atk, so go for it. You should be using Brave lance + bonfire, though.

The CHAD Makalov

As much as I love them both, you just know they'll both be 0x2 units

I know, right? I need goad cavalry fodder

Just means my boy lugh gets better every banner he isn't on...if ever

Is 28 res enough for def ploy to work?

Post unique fun builds of less popular units! I'll start.

I'm running ploys with 34-35 res and I'm worried those might not be enough.

Thanks, i better start saving feathers to make that Brave a Brave+

>IS ever making a good male mage besides Rein
It hurts but it's true

kaze could have 35/28/35/15/34

A good male mage came not too long ago.

Pent and Artur will be god tier

Screencap this

>what is reinhardt
But in all seriousness, what is keeping IS from rerunning the duo
>believe they are OP
>perfectly fine with giving away a free armor with DC
>no problem with giving an armor who can serve as both an EP wall and a PP quadder
>but Xander/Camus, two DC horse units who have probably been outdated by other horsemen
>hell no

Why Legion's axe? I feel like Killer Axe would let you use ignis as an extra nuke, plus you already have ploy memes/smoke debuffs going strong.
Cool build, though

Which ploys, though? If it's a physical unit then def ploy can work on other physical units with a lower res threshold

>get shiny new Ayra to replace my old -atk Ayra
>level 21
>enter Lunatic TT 5 with 3 dancers and a hot new meme build from all the SP the old Ayra got
>this actually happens
What the fuck?

Lucius could've been amazing if he didn't get STAFF'D.

This BHB can just be cheesed with Rein, Lyn and two dancers, right? It doesn't look very threatening.

>got the shittiest brothers of the duos
Fuck me.

Isnt Michalis later this month? So they're rerunning them in order but at a snails pace. So 3 more GHB's to got till Xander.

Who are those people

>male

It'd be hilarious if pent were to be the first powercreeped red mage, with something like 34/35 atk/spd

Atk ploy on a 34 res Julia, and Atk/Spd ploy on a 35 res Deirdre.

>He could have been a blue Sonya/ julia
>Instead was staff'd on a banner with 3 other colourless units
Lucius deserved better

Assuming they don't skip it again like they did at least twice already.

It could be that they know both are still pretty sought-after and popular, so they're saving them for a special occasion or maybe to run them along a new character banner or something.

You're getting a +10 Narcian before you see another Xander.

Those should be fine, user

Fluffy/Daughter of Fluffy have enough res to debuff most blue/red mages, popular greens like Cecilia, and most physical units that aren't Jagen/Felicia.

Promote +atk -def Eirika or wait for +spd?

>Another
HAHAHAHA i dont even have a single one, i started just before Valter

You poor soul. Xander is still really fucking good, not too sure about Camus though.

Careful, you're going to trigger people by saying Xander is good.

there's two of them that banner
>people still think Shigure is bad

Camus is okay, but literally every other lance cav could be made better than him with decent SI besides Sully. He's unironically great for f2p, though.

Started just before Valter too. But even if I had a Xander, if I wanted a red sword to go along with Rein/Lyn I'd probably use Sigurd instead.

Camus is still solid in my experience. He is starting to fall behind just a tad bit but I can rely on him often. I'm still kicking myself for not being able to beat Xander's GHB when it first ran.

Reinhardt has goad cavs locked to 5* for some horrible fucking reason.

If i had to guess as to why they're avoiding rerunning them, its possible that they're lazy/having trouble designing the infernal stage for them. Also could be due to complaints about cavshittery/dc overuse.
Note that no new units have been released with the CC/DC skill, Lyn being added as a DC counter, and how that has encouraged the use of bulkier mages and archers. I think that ISIS is trying to encourage the use of different types of units instead of cavs just being the best solution all the time.

I still don't get where Berkut falls into Rudolf's grand scheme.

He hasn't held up as well as Xander because of his color and other powerful, fast and tanky lances being introduced (Neph, Tana) as well as many strong greens devised to fuck up Thundercock cucking every other blue in the process, but he still has his DC niche.

Xander has only had competition in Brave Roy and Sigurd, and they fill completely different roles.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

>Referring to epik situational 4d chess that doesn't make sense as a "grand scheme"
He doesn't fall in, his plan was nonsensical.

Lucius alt as blue mage when?

He didn't, that's why he BBQ'd his waifu

UUUUUNNNNNCLLEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't want to build a typical Ignis abusing Belka because it would've been much cheaper to get that from Michalis. The combination of all these skills and weapons ensure that the foe(s) will always receive some sort of stat reduction from Belka, before they encounter her, after one round of fighting her regardless of whether or not they killed her (Legion's Axe works even if the wielder is defeated), and even their allies will be affected. It's pretty memey and kind of fun desu.

Is that an AA build?

>Lucius alt as blue mage when?
Summer when we get a new June Bride banner.

>shitty nephew, groomed for royalty in the event alm just fucking dies/keep his pretenses of not having an heir up to fool the duma faithful
>maybe this entitled twat will leave my son alone after he takes the throne
I don't think Rudolf thought much about Berkut one way or the other

Finally rolled the cute cuck. Going to build an assassin team with her, Clarisse and Legion.
Who should be the 4th slot?

Rudolf was focusing on his 4D Chess game and tried to avoid getting Berkut hurt, as seen in his final fight where he told Berkut to not join in the battle but Berkut was hyped up on Rigellian views and went insane.

Berkut was supposed to not really be involved with the scheme but being next in line got to Berkut and he kept trying to fight Alm.

My question is why Berkut chose to forgive Alm before he died.

>Lucius bride alt
I didn't know I wanted this so much.

Marth
every battle you let him die

When you're dying you don't think properly.

I think Berkut was meant to be a contingency plan in case Alm died so there'd still be a king and Rigel wouldn't collapse.
Would also have raised less suspicion as to why Rudolf had no heir.

While not an Assassin, Athena did team up with them to protect some kids in one of NM's downloadable chapters. Go with her. Alternatively you could try any of the Black Fang or Belka.

Ursula for color coverage, or Jaffa

Lucius+Raven being so popular aong japs surprise me, they seem to have good taste after all

I still need to farm around 600 SP for my bunny camilla and holy shit its killing me, it takes so fucking long

There is literally nothing wrong with that arm
The eyes have always been the real issue
Just like Yura's inability todraw more than one face, and that same face always having the same godawful nose.

Childhood is shipping Raven and Priscilla.
Adulthood is realizing that Raven and Lucius was the patrician's choice all along.

I would legitimately whale for a Bride Lucius and Groom Raven if IS ever decided to go full fujo-pandering.

Alm did nothing wrong, the only mistake Berkut made is sort of understandable, given the situation.

Funniest enough, he broke my pity rate while I was looking for her.
Is the game trying to say something?

How would one build a -atk/+res h. Henry? I'm thinking something built around iceberg? Fury/qr2?

So Close counter is the best A skill for spooky Jacob?

Do we have a discord?

>qr2
>2
come on user, it's like you don't want to rank high on the arena

I really love Inigo's dance support skill animation, it's like "ta-da". How cute.

No, fuck off forever.

Why didn't you do it during the fe warriors maps? Farming it on weekends was a godsend.

This, after Rudolf's grand conspiracy was revealed Berkut thought everyone was secretly plotting against him the whole time. It's also why he went full autist and killed Rinea, since he thought she betrayed him too.

They didn't do an amazing job of showing it, but Berkut was actually good to her and him killing her shows that he fully lost it since he thought everyone had turned against him in favor of Alm. Him apologizing at the end is his reconciling with Alm/realizing how wrong he was.

I already have +1 Nowi and a flier emblem team that made for a real easy deathless run. I'm feather starved and can't bring myself to drop 40k on a unit with meh ivs.

No. Brave bow death blow is the best build for EVERY archer

Maybe Rudolf's brother / sister wasn't in on any plan and decided they wanted to produce offspring

Did farm a lot of SP back then on my other units, melees especially, but I only recently gave her Raven+TA, she was completely utterly useless before that so I never used her

>They didn't do an amazing job of showing it, but Berkut was actually good to her
He just wasn't very affectionate, but more than once he stated he wanted to make her his empress, and referring to her as "my beloved Rinea"

Every non -atk archer, surely. Dealing 6 less damage per combat really hurts.

But user that's BORING >:(

Innes is p good with Nidhogg
that is a prf though but still

We should make one.

I like Lukas.

No, fuck off forever.

>my kitty Sakura has no IV

what

No.

Byakuya oukoku!

big tits