teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ
pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

>Discord
discord.gg/Dst3G2U

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/44393/esu-community-rumble-day-1
youtube.com/watch?v=R_EQbVUQeuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQqBjVr2F4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the ESU Community Rumble Day 1 starts in like 1 hour and 30 minutes(12:00 EST)! Lack of details here: teamfortress.tv/44393/esu-community-rumble-day-1
Only Lowpander, the NA mix team, and adysky's team are going to be worth watching seems to be the general sentiment. Should be worth it just for Lowpander memes all over b4nny, though.

2nd for brazil being the worst koth map ever

Post pyros

fuck off retard

you should feel ashamed

>koth
>kang of da hill
>there be no hill to be da kang of
???

cute

Viaduct is on a hill

you misspelled "suijin"

It's finally over, I'm done with contracts. I can finally stop sandbagging. Now what do I spend my 1050 blood shekels on?

damn thanks senpai finally i can b a kang

how do you make loadout screen work after inferno update

>still no slithering scarfs on Marketplace

reee i want a snaek buddy

>hl2 2017-03-08 21-21-58-55.png

Is there really no way to restore resetted stats? I've got like 1900 hours but my classes' hours only add up to like 800.

No. At least you aren't like me with 2k hours and a fourth of that in actual playtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=R_EQbVUQeuQ

Thank you based jesus

reposting
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQqBjVr2F4

Please post this everyday until valve fixes it.

how do we fix it lads

It doesn't need fixing, it's fine now spytard

>lefty viewmodels
How the fuck do people cope with this, it looks so wrong

you dont, it was a bad idea to begin with

reverse the nerf

make it do minicrits instead

I liked the other style of edition more. This is going towards the new wave of meme montage like that overwatch guy.

>reverse the nerf
No, keep the nerf AND make it do mini-crits, I want to taste those spy main tears when they have to actually play spy as a spy

Probably because you're not left-handed.

Holy shit that gif is autistic

swipez please, the charm of your content was very specific
>cringe anime shit
>no actual skilled plays
>trolling indistinguishable from genuine autism
when you add decent quality SFM and decent play you ruin what got you those 2 million views

One hour until Lowpander memes.

revolver is the coolest gun in the game

>right when I'm about to go into work

fug :DDD

oh yeah here's this for the user who wanted it

Shut your mouth. What you say is heresy.

>gets minicrit
>does less damage than stock at every range on even headshots

There was a comic drawn about this, but this'll do. Thanks.

Good

>competitive
>non stock weapons

Why is this allowed?

eventually valve will realize they are nerfing weapons based on fake complaints because people simply hate specific classes, you are setting yourself up for failure by admitting this. they could actually start buffing weapons again when they realize there are actual problems

The ambassador is fine where it's at, stop crying that you have to play your class how it was intended

Because "competitive" doesn't mean "only use things I like fighting against"

because if you want to compete in a game you should be alright with learning all of it, not just banning everything you dislike or cant figure out how to defeat

banning unlocks is literally like banning metaknight or bayonetta in smash

nobody is forcing you to play 6s

>how its intended
>weapon was added specifically to encourage different playstyles
i don't play spy but i can recognize that it actually took skill to use ambassador, and that if you can't get headshots it was worse than stock in every way

Stock only is a completely different balance state. The medic is defenseless, the soldier doesn't have as much mobility, the demoman changes absolutely nothing.

nobody is forcing you to be shit at the game

Except you can still get headshots within spy's effective range just fine
If you want to play sniper, just play sniper and accept that you can no longer do so with the added crutch of invisibility/deadringer/disguise

same

your argument is assuming spy should only be effective at short range

He should be
Like I said, if you want to play sniper than play sniper

We make a /tf2g/ balance patch: part 1

The enforcer
>minicrits on disguise

The ambassador
>full 102 damage on headshot until 1024HMU

>sharpened volcano fragment
>minicrits when hitting burning enemies
>full 10 second afterburn on hit
>no random crits

>hot hand
>4 second speed boost on kill

>eviction notice
>hp loss reduced by half
>"firing rate" increased to 50% from 40%

so spy and pyro should only be effective at close range despite that making both classes fundamentally weak? you are saying the equivalent of demoman shouldn't exist because soldier has rockets

But with certain things its due to the fact that its presence basically nullifies any other customizability by rendering other options null. Like with how the vita saw used to be, and how it basically required the other team to use it as well to stand a chance in comp.

Are you saying pyro should be effective at all ranges? Because if so you've already outted yourself as a retard and there's nothing more to say
And spy is effective without a mini sniper, you're just shit at him

Just remove sniper from the game so the game's entirely close to mid ranged combat

Medic is a whole other can of worms when it comes to balancing

This would be fine, across the amp instakills are bullshit and unfun regardless of aim requirements

>Remove sniper
pyro, too

If we're removing unfun to play against classes, keep sniper for breaking stalemates, remove spy, pyro, and engineer instead. Keep heavy for defense.

>removing unfun to play against classes
>keep sniper
Pick one

That's not my problem, why allow P2W shit in competitive mode? Its not like all the weapons are free and available to everyone.

>P2W

Weapons are so common and cheap you can get them for free.

The HP loss rate for the eviction notice is already half the GRU's.

Just avoid his sightlines. Spy is a class based entirely on luck instead of skill and should be straight up removed. Sniper rewards skill more, both playing as and against him.

This is bait right

L O L
O
L
Please let this be bait

>just avoid half the map bro
>it took skill to instakill you across the map bro it's not unfun
Literally nothing fun about playing against sniper, he should be removed from all games except snipervsniper servers so retards have a containment space

i am saying being short ranged is an inherent weakness and that is all i have said. ambassador gave spies ranged options while now there is no reason to use it. the concept you peddle that some classes should just be useless is stupid isn't balancing. spy is now ineffective to anything that just turns around as he has to be in enemy effective range to be effective himself, despite having very little health or movement options

>valve can't remove any class cause millions of dollars would be lost
it feels bad

>This class should be removed because I'm bad and have no map knowledge and know nothing about good movement

>have unpredictable movement
>get bodyshot
sniper would be fine if fucking bodyshots would be removed

eh, there's many ways to break against a sentry nest, plus it doesn't kill you unexpectedly, you know the sentry's sitting there, it has a sound while stand by and everything.

And even when an engineer is constantly changing his sentry's position, it takes some time to set it somewhere else again and the engineer could get himself killed while doing so.

A sniper can kill you outta nowhere, then move to another sightline.

Spy has to get near you so he runs a risk of being random critted by a melee attack, unlike sniper who is low risk high reward.

Pyro also has to get near you and now that afterburn is jackshit it the flames just lick you, he can't do hit and runs anymore.

Sniper is just bullshit, who has backpacks SPECIFICALLY to counter other classes

In game, weapon drops are comparable to a multiplayer game where you level up in order to obtain new weapons, kind of like Battlefield. It's not pay to win, it's time investment. Plus you can trade any weapon in the game for any other weapon 1:1.

didnt they want to do an unlock like that but ended up turning it into the cuntsman because people were too good with it

OK but why cant there be a stock only mode, the XBOX 360 version of TF2 is better than this shit

>anything including a controler
>better
LMAO

So basically you're saying classes shouldn't have any weaknesses? So let's increase heavy's speed and scout's health so it feels more fair to them.
Again, spy isn't supposed to be a sniper, that's sniper's job. The amby still gives you a sidegrade to the revolver that gives you higher damage for accurate aim.
>spy is now ineffective to anything that just turns around
Spy is a stealth class
You're supposed to be stealthy
Use cloak and disguises to trick and maneuver around your enemies
Being at close range is an inherent risk to that
Spy is not a generalist, nor should he be
Either learn to not be shit at it or play a different class

You can play PC TF2 with a controller, though.

have fun not being able to aim properly

Communism is inevitable.

yeah 15 players is super cool

I want Jill to tongue my asshole.

Yeah but it was actually fun, competitive and balanced.

Kurt Cobain's Coolest Cooler

Solution for the sniper problem:

Make the huntsman his primary weapon and remake the other sidegrades to be huntsmans too. Close to midrange fun for everyone

Right wing communism is the only way

bonk u fricking dummy :DDD

yeah, so is ur mum

Does anyone else dislike actually using the Wrangler? I just loved the shield before it got nerfed. I guess I'm just shit at it, but the autoaim thing it does when you aim at someone with it sort of throws me off.

What's a good map to do the Wrangler contract?

I fucking hate the wrangler, people always get away from me with like 1 hp it's annoying as fuck

Nice. Now 4 for the description

Just about every wrangler engineer I see tunnelvisions so hard with it. I feel like I'd be better off just shotgunning people while my sentry distracts them.

add me for furry ERP

Nazbol gang for life