Hero Build Info:
paragon-game.com/build-guides
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/teamoxygengg?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtGWdC3t7o
linkedin.com/in/steve-superville
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6wdr8a/so_when_you_gonna_start_replying_to_or_address/dm83lgu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop playing this dead game and play the superiors Heroe of the storm by Blizzard Entertainment.

>leaving out Overwatch, which is infinitely better and more alive than HotS

Third most played MOBA in the market bitch, but Overwatch is relevant too.

mobile.twitter.com/teamoxygengg?lang=en

Ha

Wrong. DOTA2, LoL, and Vainglory are the top 3

damn it, i don't want this game to die user

What character is the most useless to play as?
Pic related

Narbash is one of the best support, wtf are you on ?

You're joking, of course?

>play average with a new hero i'm not used to
>fucker insults me
Yeah, i saw that coming.

He wasn't even good though, i think he just wanted to blame somebody else for the loss

I should have worded that better. I meant the most boring to play as.

That's generally how it goes. yeah. I don't generally throw shade even when it's completely warranted, because I'm sure people understand if they're the reason for a loss, and raging at them as the core goes down doesn't do anything for anybody. If someone starts talking shit at me in chat though, it's a differnt story (especially since they're usually not without fault themselves).

CM Starke thinks they're "trying to make a big deal out of nothing".

Dudes stream career is based on paragon.it made him able to make a living. If he does not stream paragon his view count barely hits 100 , probably 50s. so he plans on sucking paragons dick and appear to be positive.

No surprise there, just a shame he had to sound like such a dismissive fag about it.

Community Corner in the next 1-8 hours. Get hype for their condescending justifications and smarmy attitudes towards everyone that doesn't suck their dick every time they fuck up the game.

Hey guys, i haven't played for a longer time now. Who are good characters now? Can you tell me the most useful of each position, or maybe even the two most useful of each position.

Rampage, Grux, Kwang, Feng Mao, Gideon are the best characters right now.

offlane: Feng mao kwang serath
midlane: Gideon gideon and gideon
safelane: Twinblast with phase or narbash
jungle is grux and rampage

FAT CAM
youtube.com/watch?v=zxtGWdC3t7o
CAM DIDNT EVEN SHOW HIMSELF AHAHAH

>FAT CAM
Some tl;dr me, is he saving Paragon?

I like Kwang.

He is fun to play. Probably my new main.

Pity you didn't play him before they besmirched his honour.

>is he saving Paragon?
Lmao

What are you dreaming at night?

Wukong is the absolute best in off lane. He's a fucking wall.

see

Guess I'll bump, even though there's nothing worth talking about. The Community Corner didn't even give us something to rage about, just...disappointment.

the last minute or so of it was basically them saying the game isn't changing and this is the future of it. you can tell that none of the epic staff even cares about the game anymore, the CCs went from being 30 minutes long to barely 10 minutes.
its over bushbros

new cc out, n one cares only 8 unique posters, pg 7. Good night sweet prince , rest in peace

new cc?

See
Don't expect a whole lot.

sparrow turning into a thot should have been the most glaring warning sign of where we are headed. never forget the true bush princess.

God, it's criminal what they did to Sparrow and Muriel: unambiguously a downgrade.

Bump

and belica, don't forget belica. The old cute cops with her tired eye

belica too. she went from stoic military chick to glam model

linkedin.com/in/steve-superville
>land back on your feet as a creative director after tencent steps in and removes you
>company is owned by nexon
/ourguy/ can't catch a break

WELCOME TO THE AIDS CIRCUS YOU GAYS CLOWNS

too bad EPIC will nerf him because re ddit crying and people being too stupid to counter with idunno THORNED YOMI

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6wdr8a/so_when_you_gonna_start_replying_to_or_address/dm83lgu/

From 2 month ago, that's what Cameron Winston responded to nadosik in his post in the new community corners thread. true or false?

>THORNED YOMI
What's that?

The card system is complete shit in my opinion. I don't know the name and ability of even one single card. I'm not even lying. For my decks i just watched some videos on youtube and since i don't have the english version of the game, i just compared the looks of the cards. I have a few cards with active abilities in my decks, but i never used them because i'm too lazy and don't even care at this point to read what it is doing.

Why am i even still playing this shit game?

>and not use the "community corner" to bat around the bush
I never watched the community corner, do they actually talk about the bushes there? Which one is Cams favourite?

Sparrow looks infinitely better now. Muriel looks prettier but nowhere near as unique as she was, and Belica looks the exact same.

Thorned wouldn't save you, it would just mean that the Grux would delete himself. The best you'll get out of that is removing the Grux from the field at the expense of yourself.

>Sparrow looks infinitely better now.
I agree.

>and Belica looks the exact same.
I agree.

>Muriel looks prettier
Lmao she looks like she has the down syndrome now. How can a fucking robot have the down syndrome?

I hope you're just meming and not actually this new or stupid

I'm playing the game since 2016

Ok still wtf are you on, Narbash is fun as hell. I don't really support but whenever I do I play Narbash and he's always fun with a good team

>Design Philosophies:
>More improvements to player-to-player interactions.
>More focus on objectives.
>Expect to see more clarifying and definition of what Paragon is.
Apparently laning aren't objectives in Paragon. Honestly we should've seen this a mile away with how Epic repeatedly said they won't change towers because they think they're fine. They basically wants everyone to teamfight and grab dumb objectives every few minutes so that everyone becomes so strong they tear through towers in a few seconds and don't have to worry about laning. I'm calling it, there's going to a meta where we'll see wukong or some other heroes kill towers without any minions on it or they'll at least use awaken the emeric and kill towers in a matter of seconds

They want LateGame from the beginning to the end
No more early game, midgame has already been deleted, time to delete early game. And early game = laning phase, so deletes it by making farming easier characters more powerful from the start also make Fangtooth at 2 minute. Yeah pretty much.

Characters are either "Bad" or "Good" for the whole game. No more characters good Earlygame that falls off lategame, or character that can be good midgame but fall of lategame and vice versa. Uniformity.

Jesus, just give me v41 framework and v42 cards/gems on Legacy.
Fuck.

v42 card system is shit
not enough build diversity
card that are objectively shit

>What do you think about the newest Paragon patch, Sneaky?
>Probably the best Paragon update ever
He says this as he's playing PUBG. I wonder if he's being sarcastic or saying that as in it allows him to just not give a fuck about the game anymore and move on

I like the effects. Blend the new effects in with the old stat cards for a perfect system.
>fully upgraded bonus unlocks the card's abilities while you build towards it by slotting stat upgrades
>Madstone Gem gives you an activatable Sprint at completion while allowing you to slot damage or attack speed upgrades

>No more early game, midgame has already been deleted, time to delete early game
What purpose will supporters even have when we start at late game? The carry will already be able to carry his team, so why not just use two carries instead of a carry and a supporter?

Cam would finally get his two carry meta.

Not quite the three carry dream, but it will have to do.

Maybe we can delete the offlane aswell, so that we only have two lanes with a small jungle.

Left lane would be 2 carries vs 2 carries and right lane would be 2 carries vs 2 carries.

Then you're a retarded casual and the reason Cam and team have been making the game worse, did it not dawn on you to read all the fucking cards so you know what they do?

If he's playing the biggest casual game currently why wouldn't he like Paragon now that it's watered down? This is the guy that won hero races by stacking and boost exploiting after all.

I mean teams he's on get rekt constantly in PCL and PML

Imsko's streaming

Hood's balls, lads, do keep her bumped.

why? the game sucks. we never got more than 50 people here even when we liked the game, now 45 of them quit why do you think the thread is going to survive

tldr on the cc?

The neon colours in the HUD are "on-track" to change in v44.3 (three weeks from now).
Unless they don't, in which case they won't.

Murdock's new Hot Pursuit sound effect came from an inside joke among the devs in the office.

"hone in on those things that make paragon paragon"

Of course, how could I forget?
Can't wait for their clarification on what Paragon is.

I hate Europe

But this is US time.

burger here. i've probably kept this thread alive over 6 gorillion times over the 8ish months that we really started to be solidified as an active general but i dont really give a shit anymore.
game is trash and epic doesn't give a shit anymore. i still check in once or twice a day just because this general is comfy but i dont blame anyone for letting it die.

>change the UI
>people act like the game is completely different

>Fangtooth
>Gideon OP
>Grux OP

ignoring that the new UI is awful and full of babby mode bullshit for hydrogen elo shitters
>shitty new card system with less than 10 viable cards
>all cards just a giant aura or flat passive
>passives and lock ons fucking everywhere on kits
>everything getting fuck huge AOEs or microslows or both
>broken heroes like iggy gideon or grux that never get fixed
>execute system for hydrogen shitters
>shitty new mastery system
>shitty business practices regarding skins
its not just one thing its a collection of the game going to shit over the past 6 or so months. this patch was the end of the line for me and a lot of other people. as the game continues to go down this path .45 .46 .47 etc will be the end of the line for even more people. hope all the bronze shitters buy a lot of crates cause thats all epic is gonna have left in a few months

4 of those have been present since Monolith dropped last year. There's always an OP hero. Remember how broken Rev was when he first came out? Now nobody uses him. Remember how cheap Gideon was on fucking Legacy?

So using Wraith as a fucking carry is the new hot meme now, eh? Who the FUCK would even think that would work? His basic attack is pure trash

Fangtooth serves the exact same function as the raptors, only he gives power upon his death now

>playing around in full party
>friend using Grux with Shadow Dancer/Redzone/Deathcrawler
>hit for 4600
We have been shitting on everyone and having fun through this weak-ass update, but only for tonight. Solo que today has been stupid.

Also, anyone else having keyboard issues, specifically typing in-game? I can't hit the shift key mid-match without my text disappearing but it's ok out of a match.

I'm having the same issues (solo que being stupid and not being able to type)

>Then you're a retarded casual and the reason Cam and team have been making the game worse
Kek. I liked the game how it was before the new card system got released. If that makes me a casual, okay fine.

>did it not dawn on you to read all the fucking cards so you know what they do?
As i said before, i don't care anymore.

Ded game

I do make a bamp

>anons still bumping
just let her pass guys. We can come back closer to release if shit gets better. It won't.
>press f to pay your respects to spooky minion and take the knee

f

f

>don't bump, guys
>bump it, guys
If you guys need me I'll be on the less casual games like Destiny 2, CoD WW2, and Fortnite.

Well, the weekend has begun.

>CoD WW2
I just bought it a few minutes ago. I think that means good bye Paragon.

>mfw Swastikas are censored in my game
Yay yurop

Aurora!!

Jesus, just stick your head in the sand and pretend the problems aren't real. Is Germany the Epic Games of countries?

I...see.

PCL soon, for what it's worth.

Bump

Beginning of PCL... reborn vs hoist the colors or i don't know.. maybe it's going to be good.. or boring as fuck and repetitive like overwatch (wait for your ult, group up, teamfight, wait for your ult, group up, teamfight..)

so boring.. Reborn stomped hoist the colors the moment their shinbi got fed because hoist the colors are boosted scrub.. it was VERY snowbally and reborn got all fangtooth

>guy picks TB
>chooses support role

I’m so thankful someone else dodged

Looks like you can't take a joke

Paragon comp is so boring. Literally every match is so one-sided. It can start out even but it so quickly turns one-sided it's not enjoyable to watch at all

We already had a ranged carry, doubt it was a joke

>Bronze Army lose to Yuros
lmao pham

>not running 3 carry comp