/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4865
vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/
discord.gg/ywhSq3
vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gas all trannies

FRESH
FAST
PROG

reeeee how do hunter pets work? im lvl 34 n i've had the same moonlight pet leveling up with me all along.. he deals fuck all damage tho his claw attack is stuck on rank 1 n it fuckin blows.. when am i supposed to change my pet and what should i get?

third for goldshire duels

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4865

FIX IMPROVED SHADOWBOLT WARLOCK TALENT DEBUFF STILL BEING CONSUMED BY DOTS (AGAIN) reeeeeeee

You should reroll mage, that seems about the level of complexity you can handle

Rename to Everyst General when?

kek

They're on some earlier version of their code, a couple of fixes like herbrespawns are also gone.

rope for all anime when?

>mage easier than hunter

'No'

>mages actually think this
lmao

t. milk drinker huntard

>vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/
lights hope cant even break 8k at peak. trend line is on the way down. before the whitekidney coup elysium was hitting 9k daily with a queue. server is fucking dying. it's going to be hilarious on sunday when it drops to less than 5k.

>crogge is still going

give it a rest holy fuck

>nova
>cs
>fb coc
>blastwave
>fireblast
>spam ae if its not dead somehow
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

Okay Crogge

what level do i need for rfc?

Okay Crogge

mages are boring as fuck to level tho

you gotta spam the same fucking skill 1-60

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

14-16 for an easy run

Okay I'l go at 13.
Thank you.

golly sure is hard walking around without a mount.

if you look at the total population for all servers, it was always over 12k every day before the breakup. now that we're on lights hope it barely gets over 9k. the server population is decreasing and this new fresh server is going to only drag it lower. people follow population and lights hope not releasing their own fresh server is going to kill lights hope as a whole. in two months lights hope is going to be 1k players which are the gm/cm and their friends and the hardcore redditfags/discord orbiters.

>fresh server in 2 days
>elysium stop being fresh
>go through the 5 stages of grief like anathema before

What did she mean by this, bros?

Jokes aside, do you guys really think the new server has what it takes to become a meme like Elysium did? why would people who already have t2 stop playing to play on night haven it makes no sense at best this server is just for late commers who want an easier time getting groups and raidspots right?

she's been guild hopping that slut

people who have t2 geared characters just raidlog so they can easily start on a fresh server and actually have something to do

I've seen this argument but why would you just play another game instead of playing another server?

i start to hate the vanilla "community" more and more with each passing day
a whole group of geared dindus camping between tp and brm
can't wait for fresh to come along and make all your hard work ranking redundant you fucking no life losers

Pretty obvious it'll be a giant meme as their "reboot" of the old realms attracted a literal 200 pop peak when people were screaming in these threads for weeks it was going to split the community in half

fresh servers take most of the new players. it will also take a good portion of those currently leveling and those who just hit 60 and are frustrated with the inability to get pre-bis groups. since the server is in a content drought until AQ you will also have a portion of the players with progressed characters rolling 'alts' on the fresh server. even those who keep talking shit about it will log on to 'troll' and increase the total population. when people see that the server has population and the old server graphs show a noticeable drop, those who were sitting on the fence are much more likely to jump ship.

fresh servers have hype and the whole new status is a major draw. you have to keep in mind that the vast majority of players arent paying attention to drama and just want to play the game. as long as the server is stable and scripted decently, they dont give a shit. the vocal minority on reddit/discord are a terrible gauge for player attitude.

lights hope could kill elysium once and for all by announcing their own fresh but they argue that a fresh will kill elysium. they're just so comfortable in their ivory tower they think that no other fresh could possibly take their population. now if a fresh does kill elysium it will be another project and we'll be splitting across servers again. id rather lights hope release a fresh and then be able to play my characters from both servers on the eventual tbc but they're forcing anyone who wants fresh to go to nighthaven. they're covering their ears while shooting themselves in the foot.

>he thinks that every 48+ zones won't be camped 24/7 by the new rankers on fresh
Boy you're in for a surprise.

i dont think anyone was delusional enough to think they would have drawn back a large amount of population. after over two weeks of downtime people had gotten comfortable on lights hope, even though 25% of the population is missing compared to before the split. a fresh server on the other hand is something that has the potential to draw players back.

if i wanted to farm something again i would just farm gold and sell it
t. t2 geared

>25% of the pop is missing
>9k peak the other day with zero lag unlike it was on Elysium due to Crogge bitcoin mining

Please stop Crogge, you have the exact same typing style in every single one of your shill posts.

this is embarrassing

>he thinks there isnt going to be tons of people leveling which means there will be pvp everywhere and instead of trying to fight against people in full t2/r10+ gear you'll be fighting against people in pre-bis/t1 at best.
desu it sounds fun as fuck to me. i dont play vanilla to be passive and try to hit 60 asap. bg queues on lights hope are taking hours now because the population has dropped off so much.

any fresh servers coming up?

Theres pve servers for people like u

Get in here cucks discord.gg/ywhSq3

Wreathe will save vanilla servers

just go check on vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/

elysium went from 9k+/queues to not even breaking 8k. the overall population for servers went from 12k+ to barely over 9k+. im sure youll respond with some shit like 'oh well crogge has obviously paid off vanillaradar' but fuck it.

Is this the average person? This is fucking sad if you people act like ths.

This.

Elysium didn't have 9k+ ques other than Sunday, your own link proves that rofl

Once again, 25% of the pop is not missing.

Keep shilling though Crogge.

the average horde player, retard

if you guys chose the server with Shenna you're all a bunch of niggers and deserve what's coming to you
if not then ignore

if you guys chose the server with Whitekidney you're all a bunch of niggers and deserve what's coming to you
if not then ignore

Did you even bother looking at your own links?

Tell me where on this shows 25% loss and not an average gain

Crogge is so fucking stupid he just btfo his own argument with his own link

shenna/white kidney, its just alises the same guys use to fool idiots like you

>last thursday 8.7k
>this thursday 7.7k
>lost 1000 pop in a week

Are deitic names off limits on this server? trying to come up with a cringey name for either a paladin or shaman and all the gods of sky/wind/storm/thunder are unavailable and all the names of testamente angels are unavailable

Ely, nice "25% drop"

>go from 7.5k average to 8k+
>hurr they lost a quarter of their pop

These are the retards shilling Shenna's cash grab reboot

Not him but if you look at the overall population between the two projects it does show a difference. Elysium was hitting 11-12k, depending on if it was a weekend or not, whereas Light's Hope is 9-10k. It's not that large of a difference but its not like he was totally wrong.

Wrong.
Look at the fucking links you retards, holy shit, the data is literally right there? Some of you guys need to be spoonfed everything it seems like.

>still higher than average and had larger sunday peaks than Elysium did

So wheres the 25% loss like you claimed again? Imagine ignoring data literally proving you wrong

>shows elysium hitting 9k+ with 5.5k bottoms
>shows lights hope elysium hitting less than 8k with less than 4k bottoms.
yeah there's no difference boys. just keep your eyes closed and the facts will fade away.

Who /blizzcon hype/ here?

>tfw our salvation comes in 5 hours

>it's dying but it's not dying that fast so you're wrong!!!

Wrong, 7.5k average is less than 8k+ average.

I'll ask for a third time now, where is the 25% loss like you claimed when the average and peaks are both higher?

There are more people playing on Light's Hope Elysium on average and peaks than there were on Elysium before the shut down, your own metrics prove that.

Read your own links next time.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
WE ARE THE FRESH SERVER HERE
I DON'T WANT TO BECOME LIKE ANATHEMA IT'S NOT FAIR PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME I JUST GOT MY BIS I PROMISE I WON'T CAMP LOWBIES ANYMORE
I SWEAR
FUCK YOU

FUCK THE TRANNIES

why are AH prices on horde so much more expensive than on alliance

nope, i'll just wait for a cute gf instead

>It's growing!!

I'll ask for a third time now, where is the 25% loss like you claimed when the average and peaks are both higher?

There are more people playing on Light's Hope Elysium on average and peaks than there were on Elysium before the shut down, your own metrics prove that.

Im gonna fuck a tranny and build a happy loving life together.

Fresh is a meme
There are plenty of new guilds forming and alt groups and people opening spots on guilds every day
Unless you want do just MC for months on end, don't roll fresh

>brainlet doesn't understand that Sunday is peak pop day

Wish me luck guys im gonna go downtown and punch a tranny in the face. Theres always some that hang out a few blocks around my school and they're anorexic as fuck. Hopefully by rearranging their teeth ill knock some sense into them and get revenge for everyst even if they dont know what it is

man this thread is gonna blow up when blizzard breaks the good news

Those are both Sundays.

ok buddy. let's take two fridays before and after the split. the total population doesnt go back far enough to compare the last weekend to the first weekend. again, we are using the TOTAL population graphs.
>total elysium population - vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/
friday oct 13 - 11540 peak
>total lights hope population - vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/
friday nov 3 - 9060

I will concede, you were correct. It was actually a drop of 21.5%.

>there will be pvp everywhere
>it sounds fun as fuck to me
>Theres pve servers for people like u
What did he meant by this

I have a femorc hunter using a Celtic god name

I can't believe it's happening today...

When you guys say meme you are talking about a rapidly spreading idea everyone knows about right?
or are you calling it a joke?
because there's a difference jokes can be memes but memes aren't always jokes.

ok buddy. let's take two fridays before and after the split. the total population doesnt go back far enough to compare the last weekend to the first weekend. again, we are using the TOTAL population graphs.
>total elysium population - vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/
friday oct 13 - 11540 peak
>total lights hope population - vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/
friday nov 3 - 9060

I will concede, you were correct. It was actually a drop of 21.5%.

>Blizzcon 2017
>Hozzinka steps up on the podium
>Crowd starts to applaud while fat neckbeards from /wpsg/ and /lhg/ stand in the background scowling
>They hate him, yet they realize hozzinka is their only chance of ever playing a vanilla server without having to waddle through hordes of chinese gold sellers
>"As we all know, past years have been hard on the private server community. And honestly I think a lot of injustice has been done to our legacy players. Therefore I have one little announcement to make."
>*winks at the neckbeards in the background*
>"This one is for you guys, you deserve it!"
>Neckbeards stare wide eyed at the screen
>Its really fucking happening. Hozzinka is bringing the legacy servers
>Some neckbeards even put away their hot pockets for a moment to savour this glorious moment
>The video starts with the logo of legion, but it slowly changes into logo of warlords of draenor, then to mists of pandaria
>Crowd starts to whistle and gasp audibly
>Some neckbeards pull out their asthma respirators, because the excitement is too big to handle
>Finally the logo changes to classic vanilla one and some of the neckbeards start to cry
>Its really happening
>New Timewalking event! Enjoy your beloved vanilla dungeons and raids combined with Legion for the ultimate experience!
>Some neckbeards immediately faint, some start to cry and sob, one guy shits his pants
>Hozzinka comes back and looks at the neckbeards with the biggest shit eating grin known to man

We're going for TBC for official legacy server, right? Are we going to be controversial and play alliance or do we just roll fembelfs?

some of you guys i want to punch in the nose.

>is shown clear evidence and keeps spamming like a retard
lights hope stockholm syndrome everyone

if legacy ever comes out they're going to out right remove racials thank god.

I mean it in both ways
ITT there are paid shills and cucks that are so socially retarded they can't get into groups or new guilds so they run to fresh servers as soon as it's opened and want to take everybody else with them
I've joined one of their discords and there were like 6 people talking
Fresh is nonsense

yeah fresh never works. anathema totally squashed elysium. just like how elysium will squash nighthaven.

what are the breakpoints for the troll berserking racial?

its surprisingly hard to find online.

That's because Nost was dead for months
Are you being dense on purpose?

>200 pop

Yeah dude totally

ok buggy :DDD let take two fribays before ang after the split. the total bobulation dontut go back far nuf to combare the last weekend to the first weegend again :DDDD we are usind the BODAL bobulation graphs.
>bodal chinkium bodulation - vanillaradar.com/elysium-stats/
friday coc 13 - 11540 beak
>total kike hope rodulation - vanillaradar.com/lightshope-stats/
monpay nov 3 - 9060
I will concede you were correbt It was actually a drop of 21.5% :DDDDD

What's a breakpoint?

why bother playing troll?
play taurne or orc

>80% health = 10% attack speed
>60% health = 20% attack speed
>40% health = 30% attack speed

for example. i havent been able to find this information anywhere.

>brainlet