/owg/ - Overwatch General

GoyCon 2017 prelude edition

>But what time does it start?
-Opening ceremony lasts 1 hour and starts at 11am PDT, 2pm EDT, 6pm GMT and 5am AEDT
-Overwatch 'Whats Next' presentation lasts 1 hour and starts at 2:45pm PDT, 5:45pm EDT, 9:45pm GMT, 8:45am AEDT
-OW WC starts immediately after the Opening Ceremony and runs throughout the day

>Who's playing who? (In order)
-UK vs Sweden
-Canada vs Australia
-China vs France
-SKorea vs USA

>Latest dev update
youtube.com/watch?v=jjTS_oAcLy8

>Latest map
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI

>Latest cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

REMOVE SCATTAH

Here comes T.Racer!

what a sexy op image

3st for widowmaker and sombra are shit tier waifus

LAUNCH THE NEW HERO NOW

best girl

This is Soldier 24 of the United States soldier enhancement program.
Say something nice about him.

If the new hero isn't a qt female healer, I quit.

fuck """artists""" who draw characters totally out of proportion

He needs to go back

Boycot FIXED WorldCup.

Blizzard FIXED it first so that Russian team could not participate fully and was eliminated, and later that favorite of the tournament - Chinese team, was denied VISAs and pretty much banned from WC resulting in current lineup having zero chances.

Add to that FIXING predetermined US vs SK match, and you see what a farce this WC is.

And they even want to talk about WC league? What a joke. Likely the biggest sponsor wins.

>soldiers 25-75 are the next heroes for the next few years
WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS NOW

Is anyone even going to watch Blizzcon?
An autist on here or reddit will just bullet point the important stuff later so you don't have to hear bad presentation for hours on end.

Whgy would the former president of Mexico be a new character?

That's a nice OP

When are they gonna give Reaper a patriotic all-American skin?

Will the 26th hero be announced this weekend or is that just a rumor? Because looking at the Blizzcon posters, Doomfist seems to be the main focus

im watching the first day because smash summit schedule looks bad today

Not Blizzard's fault Russia couldn't deal with Canada's Pharmercy.

>nice OP
>with no Athena in it as the most likely hero

It's shit

>You will guy the skins eh goy?
>16 for EVERY hero in the game

>And we haven't even got to the OWL yet hehehe....

Best artist

Pharah was on the Gamescom poster and the short was about Mei.

Is he really the President? I thought he was just a CEO. Anyway I would rather Portero be the new character just because if you count Sombra as a Defense/Support, all we need is a Mexican healer and there's a Mexican in every category.

ESTAMOS

>Add to that FIXING predetermined US vs SK match, and you see what a farce this WC is.
Why would Americans fix it so they get put up against the team 10X better than them on the first day?

So thet US will not get eliminated before reaching them.

Pretty sure Portero was a supersoldier, got credited for saving Mexico in the field then got into politics.
I personally wouldn't mind Portero as a tank, but we need a new healer more

Athena is an announcer. She won't be a hero for the same reason JQ or Alfred Glitchbot won't be a hero.

>he uses skins with gold on them to match his gold weapons
Is there anything more pathetic? It just screams "please don't think I'm shit at the game"

Better

>Alfred Glitchbot
What class would he be?

>the next hero isn't white

>Blizzard now can influence the Chinese government into allowing the Chinese team a VISA
>Implying anyone would be able to beat SK in the first place
Literally nobody cares

Support/Healer. He could just bitch at you all day from his car like Abathur in HotS.

>the next hero isn't a cute white waifu

Blizzard, as a host, is completely responsible for organization of the WC. If it fails to organize invited players attending it - its its fault, entirely. In first place there is absolutely no reason to deny the VISAs for players, they are not international terrorists, and with Blizzard documents and invitations should be even more so.

In opposite, Blizzard did not only take that in account or attempted to resolve it, but as cowardly bunch they are just hid in sand, not responding even when desperate Chinese team players appealed directly on OW forums.

And its not the first time, same thing, specifically with Chinese players happened on around dozen past Blizzard events.

>The next Hero is a REMOVE KEBAB vampire support

Support, screaming orders at heroes to move the damn payload and giving them buffs and financial incentives if they do.

Are you full retard or complete retard? Its US side that denies VISA, has nothing to do with chinese goverment whatsoever. The players had no issue attending the OW preliminary matches before, since it was held outside of US in Poland and Australia.

I'd literally kill for that

Why would Blizz not want the top players there? You really think they just didn't care?

>Implying Blizz has more international influence than the US government
Literally any reading into this will tell you it's on the Chinese government's end not the US's end. Just stop it with muh conspiracy dickhead, take it to

Overwatch is a bad game and everybody who plays it is either a normalfag, fell for the waifubait or is experiencing buyer's remorse.
Prove me wrong.

shit taste

The next hero will be Israeli

>Killing a Tracer in 1 hit as Reaper by doing a jumping 360 and meatshotting her

What an amazing feeling.
Then he killed me the next 12 times because he's playing Tracer.

>''''''white''''''
>It's what you wanted isn't it?

blizzard cant do all the rigging themselves

go out and break a koreans hand!

Will there be a restream of the paid content like the "What's Next" panel, or will we have to wait for a vod?

>Literally any reading into this will tell you it's on the Chinese government's end not the US's end
Bullshit and redirecting blame. Its exclusively US decision to deny or approve its own VISA, the situation is clear as crystal and there is not a sliver of doubt here. Blaming the victim huh?

Technically since most Israelis are descended from Eastern Europe, they are. Unless Eastern Europeans aren't white.

>Get a white character
>"okay but not one of 'those' whites"
Oh /pol/

Blame Drumpf for the visas, not Blizzard

>Index, thumb and middle fine
>Korea still crushes US

This image is also sourced from reddit when image searched. user, why were you there?

They usually go on youtube after they're over and I think mmo-champion used to do real time twitter updates of everything noteworthy.

What if the next character is Hammond?

Will I need a Blizzgoy ticket to watch the WC? I want to watch bongs dunk on swedistan

I'm none of these, proven wrong

It's a knock out tournament, no?

Ok I just bought a few boxes but I checked the hero gallery and the e-sports skins are not there yet.
If I just wait for them to drop I won't have a problem right?

The UK team is TRASH. They have one good player, one meh Genji one trick and four deadweights.

No they're on twitch for free.

Then reddit will have won again

>one meh Genji one trick
so /ourguy/ then

but the leaks came from here

I’m guessing this is a troll but your box contents are rolled the second you buy them

Quality OP. Have @You.

I'm pleased.

>leaks
>4chin
literally go back baitposter. There surprisingly hasn't been a single legit leak on Blizzcon so far

There was a leak?

>healing monkey
Interesting but pls no, I need a new human/omnic waifu

Emoji user won't dissapoint me.

You need to buy enough for the number to reach Mercy's boobs and then you unlock secret lewd skins.

Who else /only use mic to burp into/ here?

how the fuck am I still in GM for four seasons

Can’t leak if there’s nothing to leak

Turquoise themed Male healer.

oy vey

How many (You)'s do you think the first screenshot of the new content will get?

>Need 7SR to make it to masters
>Only one other person on voicechat
H-Hi
>Rips bong
>Coughs for a couple of minutes
>Never says another word

This is what he said yesterday when I summoned him.
But the way he typed seemed like he either was high/drunk or a retard impersonating him unfortunately.

15 + with reaction images only

Because five other people who still care are carrying you.

He always talks like that. Also he was using his old trip.

That are all samefagging because the leak will be fake and unfunny.

When is soldier getting buffs?

>JQ
Who...?

Right after USA wins the world cup in either football or OW.

what leak hes talking about blizzcon screencaps

Look at the OP and make an educated guess

The Jewish Question

Junker Queen

Are they really going to announce a new hero today? It feels like not too long ago Doomfist was added

JunkerMeme

>4 months ago

It's because no one uses him , you aren't used to him.

Unless Mercy's ult is nerfed the game is still gonna be shit.

I wish overwatch girls had titties like this in the game.