Serious question

How do wagecucks tolerate this?

Like are they even human anymore? Not even animals are this submissive

> wagecuck
Please leave you retarded NEET

Answer the god damn question

Because it's more preferable to starving to death.

>everyone works on an assembly line in China
Kill yourself

Because most people lack the ability to make money independently.

Thats still a good part of the majority of the world's population

Well, at least they're not wagecucks anymore...

Such is the life of a wagie, your income cut off at the whim of your owners.

chinese factory workers would rather work in the factory earning $800 a month rather than toiling in the field 14 hours a day and making $200 a month on a good harvest.

i work a shitty job waiting tables.

this looks comfy as fuck. they're probibly comparatively well paid as well.

stockholm syndrome

Beats retail.

Seriously I'd rather shove razorblades up my anus every day than work retail again.

This.

OP that job looks comfy as fuck, and I say this as a white collar wage slave with my own office.

It's fucking lonely in this office. To think I could go to work every day surrounded by Chinese girls and get to work with my hands directly at my own chair sounds comfortable.

>stockholm syndrome

nope, i'm telling you like it is.

waiting tables at a busy restaurant 11 hours a day for 25K a year, no compensated overtime is THE definition of being a raw as fuck, bleedin' knee wage cuck.

Those guys work a comfy fucking job by comparison.

Just because it could be worse doesn't make it alright.

why are you waiting tables for 25k for 11 hours a day

Yeah you're right, its not alright but both you and I are powerless to change the situation. I hate the fact that there are poor people barely able to afford food in this world, but what can I do? What can you do?

I need money for food and shit.

But of course i'm working towards my freedom, thats why I'm here and I'm making good progress towards my goal of being a free man.

Do you honestly believe you were born free?

We're all fucking slaves, you need to work for that freedom user.

Probably likes tables

Its complicated, I don't want to get into that.

I quit that job already, I've saved enough to look elsewhere.

It got to the point where my manager wanted me to pay the bill out of my own pocket for a customer that jumped the bill.

I left for ethical reasons, tried to complain but the HR was on the managers side.

>my manager wanted me to pay the bill out of my own pocket for a customer that jumped the bill.

literally what the flying fuck

I quit that job dude.

I own my apartment now that I rent out and get a decent rental income from it.

I'm a happy person now, theres a happy ending to the story dude.

Peace

I get that, and good for you, but I wanna know what the fuck was going through your bosses mind to charge you instead of the customer that jumped the bill?

ahh shiet your going to get me flashbacks now.

from what I gather,

>my boss is also a waggie cuck with an even more shit-headed boss (the director of operations - its a restaurant at a hotel)
>daily knee-padding sessions in directors office, about the finances, about void items on the input system, customer satisfaction, etc
>Boss works 12-14 hours a day, stressed out of his mind, kinda feel sorry for him in retrospect
>customer jumps the bill in my section
>Boss blames me for not being observant enough in my section (even though I had 8 other tables to wait)
>It was a $40 bill but our accounting department is turbo-anal about every cent, my boss likely got chewed out the wazoo in the past about the inability for the restaurant at loss-prevention
>Boss tries to blame it on me and gives me the option of being written up or just paying it off to save his own ass
>I call him out on his bullshit and write directly to senior management.
>Senior management approaches me and says, "what are you doing", get a letter from HR 2 weeks later saying that i'm irresponsible and that the amount will be deducted from my bonus "if I am to be eligable"

Dropped that fucker like a rock, never looked back.

In China the factories control everything. Those people live in factory provided housing. They eat the food that is provided for them. They work more than 6 days a week. They get married at mass weddings provided by the factory. And guess what. They are happy for the opportunity to work there because they used to be peasant farmers that starved to death.

>tfw you will never be part of the Chinese factory family and have an arranged marriage with a qt assembly girl

Kill me

>starved to death.

I rather starve to death than sell my soul to Mr Shekelberg for a few extra miserable years tbqh

Modern slavery

You say as you type at your tippy-tappy-typer-wyper in a first world country, probably never actually having felt what starvation is.
>and as a hint, it's lower on the Maslow hierarchy than selfworth

When your stomach rumbles, that is not actually even the biological signal for hunger, it has just become a myth in countries where the food supply is so abundant that even the homeless can get it so easily.

>via 9gag.com

>someone always has it worse than you so you're not allowed to complain
>you're not allowed to be happy because someone always has it better than you

There's a reason why more and more companies are beginning to hang nets around the buildings

Well said, now shut the other wageslave fucker

Wagecuck here. You're stating the obvious.

OF COURSE nobody wants that, but it's not easy to find an alternative.

I'm trying to start my own business, but with a full time job + college at night + gf + living on your own and having to do day to day stuff (say, pay expenses, doing laundry, cooking for yourself, etc.) you just end up exhausted.

Imagine that plus having kids.

It's like a cycle and you cannot get out of it. Not unless you sleep 4 hours a day, but even then you are in zombie-state the rest of the day and it's not productive either.

Hi hower u

No one ever said that.

While you can LARP all day on your parents dime other people have to work for a living. Is it really that hard for you to understand or are you retarded?

>How do wagecucks tolerate this?

I like my stuff and doing social activities. Which all cost money.

>True story

I quit a $65k USD job (accounting) to continue and grow what I was already doing during my college yrs. The office drone life was killing me slowly.

But I did take a huge fucking pay cut, but I now work for myself which is a huge plus. My annual pay fluctuates from $35k to 50k. I sell on ebay, amazon, and etsy. I also own several websites and run two semi successful youtube channels.

On the plus side It feels good knowing that I have a degree as a safety net if everything else fails. But I have no plans of ever returning. Also, my work week went from 55 hrs a week to 15-20 hrs a week (I can bring it down to less than 4 hrs a week with the use of VA's). However, I do work 80 hr weeks when I'm launching a new project. But I enjoy the challenge. time fucking flies.

>pay the bill out of my own pocket for a customer that jumped the bill

Actually lol'ed

This, and in China it's not even that bad anymore..

communism, not even once

lawfag here. did you ever pursure legal help? that's illegal if they did that and you can get a nice settlement if it isn't too late. won't shill you for 40% so find yourself a nice lawyer with a properly slick hairdo. We goin to court boys

You know now that I think about it maybe the lives of these people are better than ours. I mean think about it life is so simple. As long as they do their work, the will have food, shelter, water everything you need to survive. Life is straightforward and simple. When you eliminate choice, what you are stuck with doesn't seem so bad anymore. We may see it as slavery, but if you never know of an outside existence what is it then?

> As long as they do their work, the will have food, shelter, water everything you need to survive.

If you work less in Americas or EU, then you will also get these things plus more. You also have a choice. You can work only few hours and live a simple, poor life. They have to work long, hard hours and get very little for it.