>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:storyteller-s-staff
youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ1ziaS6Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck dexfags, this is a str general

Damn I want to fug karla

So whay are you guys playing this evening?

Making a beast build in BB and wondering why From couldn't make something as cool in DaS3. They went the complete opposite way and made dragon form even worse than the previous ones.

Idk if i should finish ng+ in dks2 or ng++ in dks3.

What stats you using?

50 str
25 skill
15 arc for beast roar

Pretty standard.

Invading, same thing I do every fucking evening for the last six months jesus christ I'm 1000 hours in and I have 20 different invasion characters, fucking kill me, seriously just end my life

i'm hollow senpai

i'm hollow as FUCK, there ain't no way back for me now. i can't get it up unless i'm causing some poor shitter to question his life choices, and dark souls is the only series that gives me this hit

invasions are so fun when the game is new but man does it die quickly

post yours

It's not even fun anymore, but I can't stop. I don't get as much satisfaction from any other vidya.

Why would a man disconnect after he's already fallen off a cliff?

But you can do something better in ds3

What's the point of invading if invaders are meant to lose every invasion?

It's only possible to invade into ganks and fighting 1v5 just is not fun. On top of that the host has more health and more heals. Plus the host can just roll through every attack if you ever try to hit him.

>karla
Literally the least fuggable witch in the series

go watch saint_riots learn to invade series and stop being a bitch. invasions are winnable if you know what youre doing and are fucking ruthless.

You win invasions by not being a retard and fighting 1v5. Christ, why do people still struggle with this?

I win like, 50% of my invasions. I'm not even good at the fucking game, I just don't charge into a clusterfuck of phantoms like a clown.

t. shitter who doesn't get it

back to the arena for your honourabu 1v1 fights between honourabu duerists

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

i cant, theres too much good shit

>lothric knight crossbow
>split damage
>damage isnt any higher than an ordinary crossbow
why tho?

post template

just edit the shit out with paint or whatever, select and delete

Why the fuck aren't you uploading these to youtube

Thanks user

>t. Some eceleb can do it in one in a million invasions so you can too!

It's A E S T H E T I C
Also great for swampy areas

you think hes gained notoriety by being shit at it and not offering any useful advice? by all means carry on being a retarded dualfag, ill carry on destroying ganks.

*who's a good boye*

so if youre sl30 or so then?

OK based on what I learned in the last thread how's this look for a Crux of the Mad King build?

FUG I cut off the poise: 36.08

why talisman

>RoS ~25
>CotD ~30
>Keep ~35
>Lake ~40 (but varies extremely)
>Irithyll ~55
>Reserve ~60
>Earthen Peak and tRC ~80-100
And that just covers ng, if you go 120 or so you can invade any of these areas
The armor doesn't fit the weapon, too clean and white.

So what were Kaathe and Frampt's real end goals anyways?
And why don't they appear at all in 3 despite statues of them being everywhere?

Did we ever learn anything more about Gertrude or is there any concrete theory regarding her whereabouts?

>using the old one

Pretty sure Gertrude is the corpse in the cage in the Grand Archives.
The real questions is what is the connection between the "angels" and the pilgrim butterflies.

No, what you see in the item descriptions is what you get.

Complete coincidental similarities.

I thought talisman was best at 60 faith. Should I be using yorshka's?

I'll work on the fashion. Basically anything that puts me over 27 poise should be fine if i understand it correctly. Fashion aside everything else looks ok? Seems like I could also use Saint Bident with DMB on this build.

Yorshka's, not Talisman. You're not going to be poise-casting, and how much AR you get out of the buff is dependent on the spell buff of the casting tool.

Then what are the Pilgrim butterflies even?
All I know is that they form from the dead bodies of the people from Londor.

>Complete coincidental similarities.
Lorefag's nightmare fuel

of all talismans yes, but you should use a chime for that

I don't think there's even anything that concretely connects Pilgrim Butterflies to Londor Pilgrims. Ostensibly they come from those hollows turning into trees that you find around High Wall that are reaching for the sky, according to some lorefags.

Short answer, Miyazaki's a hack, ignore everything and just play the game.

Something like this, if you insist on the shield. Can also work well with black gauntlets and black knight or lorian's leggings

>something like this
>doesn't post this
hurr durr

Excellent; thanks anons. What do I use to hold me over til crux? Lightning Mace + Lightning blade?

>Friday today
>Anyone wanna coop later today? (PS4)
>Also post memes

I'm down if you are

Anything Heavy-infused will work. Heavy Saint Bident and Sunlight Straight Sword let you take advantage of your Faith scaling as well.

>Lightning Mace + Lightning blade?
this isn't DaS2. any ss for pve, try heavy glaive or bident

>gimmicky as fuck boss "fight"
>have to platform through an area filled with mobs that can clip through walls with a ridiculous amount of range
>nearly impossible/incredibly tedious to kill otherwise
>entire arena filled with signs by fromsoft saying "PLUNGING ATTACK PLUNGING ATTACK", completely taking you out of whatever immersion was still there
>literally the only enjoyment from this boss is the "oh shit" moment from the first time you enter
If it wasn't for the Bed of Chaos having a long as fuck distance from the nearest bonfire in Lost Izalith, he'd be the absolute worst boss in the entire series. He combines the shittiest parts of the games (platforming, mob spam) with the same model of dragon we've seen since the beginning of DS3. How Fromsoft decided this guy was a good idea to put in the final game, I'll have no idea, considering the other bosses from DS3 are all pretty enjoyable.

bident hits like a wet paper towel, sunlight straight sword is great but lacks range

Just have someone drop it to you at highwall idiot.

>tfw make it all the way up there
>miss the head

>2 days ago
>2 fucking thread ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>it's only possible to invade into ganks
I invade solo hosts regularly.

Thanks anons

IDK man isn't earning your OP weapon part of the fun? I've never actually played through the DLC yet either which is one of the reasons I want to try the Crux.

>get summoned as phantom to the boss fight
>nude run through the entire level and kill the dragon before the host even realizes what happened

loriannnn

Does anyone have any Gwyndolin trap memes?

Is Diablo 3 similar to the Souls games in any way shape or form?

kek, that works. thanks mspaint user.

BIG STRONG BOIS
BIG MEATY POISE

Is there a way to make DeS run decently on RPCS3 or is it just too soon for a good emulation of it?

pls can u do smough trying to hold back laughter while chosen undead is trying to kill him with a curved/thrust sword

Have a complete top-of-the-line rig with the most powerful processor available.

ryzen 5 1600 or a new intel 6 core i5, obviously overclocked

>try to fight him and his mini-me on the ground
>rapes my camera in the worst way I’ve ever seen in the entire series

>tfw snap freeze and pestilent mercury rape him

>first dark moon summon in two hours
>host gets parried and killed 10 seconds in

>trying to level Belfry Covenant at this stage in SofTS life
Truly suffering

>out of estus
>hit like a wet noodle with dark hand
>already cleared half of the area so I don't want to rest at the bonfire before I grab everything

Ariandel was a mistake

>not using parting flame

Don't have it yet, I'm in the clusterfuck of an area before it. Not sure if I could use it anyway, I haven't levelled my dex/str very much, if at all.

>tfw telling a story to the dragons at Lothric castle and watching them die slowly, completely powerless to even strike me once

Check CPU benchmarks, get the one of those with top single-thread performance. Emulation does not require high-end GPU or multi-threaded performance, so you should keep that in mind if building for emulation. One of the latest i5 will do the job. And it will not change in any near future because of how all emulators work. It is cheaper to buy second-hand console.

Logan & Chosen Undead should've brought this back to Firelink Shrine and figured out how it works
Then they could've had some sick ass raves in Firelink and maybe Crestfallen Warrior would've found a new purpose in life as a DJ or something

I have an AMD 5 1600 and I get between smooth 30fps and stuttery 22fps depending on where I'm looking

the game's playable, but some areas/bosses are just a complete chore. 2-1's boss was an absolute nightmare to fight at stuttery 20 fps

I'm just going to get a PS3 instead desu

>yo chosen undead, wanna haul this through sens fortress with me?

>2-1's boss was an absolute nightmare to fight at stuttery 20 fps
It's 20fps on ps3 too lmao

???
Do you mean mercury? Only miracles are stories
I'd like to see you trying to carry that shit

a-are you serious?

>was going to get a 1800 but decided that by the time I'd need it, they'd be a better processor available

looks like it's time to take out a loan so I can buy a threadripper. FUCK

Offline mode, kill the Prowler at Sol.

you dont want a threadripper for this, see if anything you want the new overclockable intel 6 core, when motherboards for that are eventually available

i'm exaggerating a bit but the game does not run fine on PS3. Sometimes you have to reset your console so it can work again.
darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:storyteller-s-staff
though I don't understand why he thinks he's telling stories, they're unrelated to the poison

Aren't the drigins immune to poison?

just ask the giant blacksmith to stop smithing for five whole minutes, crawl through the archives with you or some shit and pull this out of the ground for you
he'll just need to smash a few walls to make his way through but who cares about that
how the fuck does seathe move from his room to the crystal caves anyway

>its been well over a year since we all left dark souls 2
>no sign of fromsofts next thing as of yet
>sat alone listening to the majula theme
anyone else got those hollow feels?

why is momiji so sad

Heide Knight yo

because a bunch of trump supporting retards hijacked her cuteness for their faggotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfQ1ziaS6Ew

>tfw the boys hijack some weeb faggot's waifu and he's torn befween loving his 2d girlfriend and virtue signalling

still not tired of winning lmao

yeah, that pretty much captures the feel of being part of the dark souls community right now. everything feels so dead, the meta is stale, the gameplay is stale, and the content being made about it reflects that.

I don't like Momiji, my 2hu waifu is protected

What?

>game about decay and undeath and cycles and these kinds of shit
>surprised everything is dead or dying when no one "linked the fire" by releasing a new game

deepest fucking lore my man

Nevermind, I'm retarded and can't read.

I don't get it tho. Why momiji? Wouldn't >a >fucking >leaf lead her to naturally skew towards canada?

all the MAGA redditors in /ptg/ and t_d spam her around with MAGA hats and shit.