>Tawara Touta: NP upgrade
>Serenity: Skill upgrade

New Interludes Summoning Campaign 2-11 / 15/11
Ozzy: 6,7,12,13
Sanzou: 4,5,10,11
Kerry: Every day
Tawara: Every day
Serenity: Every day

>Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle 10/25 - 11/8
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 2, 6
Yan Qing: 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 4, 6
Penthesilea: 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z1AHD617ivk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else /exphell/ here?

I want a threesome with Gil and Lancelot!

>Tsubame Gaeshi concept is hitting 3 times at the same time
>hit one swing really hard with a NP
>sword is bent
>the other 3 strikes are therefore also bent
>technique is not perfect anymore and can be dodged
UMMMMMMMMMMM............

> danzo at 60
> yagyu at 24
> maid alter at 53
> mecha eli at 60
> fran at the beach at 85/90
> penpen 71
yeah
1/2 ap exp when

5* EXP WHEN

I have all my Servants max leveled already
Except Mecha Liz, she's 75

>son got killed
>"moses' judgement is always fair"

why is ozy such a betacuck

>He is just a one trick pony. He can do nothing against Excalibur for example
Why do people always misunderstand this guy so deeply? It's his killing blow, it's not literally the only way he knows how to swing a sword. Even without using it he effortlessly repels Arturia, even when she is at full strength. UBW's narration makes it very clear he lost to her by chance and her keen judgment letting her hedge a bet. His sword is not going to get bent in every fight; rather, she struck it at just the perfect angle at the right moment, not even on purpose, and it gave her the tiniest opening to exploit because Kojirou was already dying and wanted to end their fight in a final stroke. He was physically weak but he was a tremendously gifted swordsman.

Do people not read the VN or something?

After the plagues, do you think he really want to oppose God again ? Better telling everyone He is right to be safe.

Can Kojirou stick it in three holes at once? What if his dick is bent? Can Kojirou pierce Gil's golden asshole?

Because Ozy knew that it was his own grief and stubbornness that led to his son's death. Moses was merely a messenger, not the killer.

i think that poster meant that regend has no way to block or defend against a swordbeam such as excalibur

>F tier servant barely beating a 1 star assassin

Really makes you think

>pierce
That's Okita's style. Kojiro is about swinging.

IS THIS A FUCKING FATE REFERENCE?!!

>want to level Danzo
>want to level Osakabememe
>want to grail Musashi
>want to grail Tomoe

Send help
Also fuck Lizbot for stealing my EXP cards for her shitty mission

To have that skills, he would have to try fucking a swallow in 3 different holes at the same time while it is in the air.

Grand shielder Naofumi when.

Lancelot
>6'3 CHAD
>can to the impossible even barehanded
>makes Servants shudder after watching his skill
>full A physical stats
>can easily use a bent sword

Koshitro
>5'7 manlet
>one trick pony
>can't even do the one shitty trick he does without the stupid long ass katana
>couldn't even kill EMIYA
>becomes useless when his sword gets bent

Y'know, the Iron Maiden becomes pointless if the victim is trapped like this. It's whole point is slowly killing whoever is inside by making them bleed to death, not by piercing them with spikes.

Fuck off newfags.

>The divine bulls trampled upon Berserker eight times in all; his wounds must've been fatal. After Rider's chariot roared past, Berserker did not have the strenght to stand.
>the recumbent Berserker stretched out his leg weakly in an attempt to stand, but he had suffered a heavy impact and seemed to realize he could not keep up the fight
He clearly took damage, enough so to have to retreat. And DUDE wasn't even trying to kill him.

Explain to me where this meme that his armor can block NPs comes from and why it's not pure shitposting.

The same place every other meme about Lancelot comes from. The original /fgog/ shitposter and the hoards of inferior copies that followed in his wake.

Kojirou can't do Tsubame Gaeshi without the Monohoshizao

>why it's not pure shitposting

That's bullshit, I tried that, but Swallows barely have 2 holes.

Have you rolled your smelly hikki?

EXP hell is like Quartz hell, the most time you've been playing the more you feel it.

>retard doesn't understand what's blunt damage
His armor was untouched, but Gordius Wheel is a combination of both trampling and magical damage

I also want to add that he noticed the bulls, and managed to dodge the wheels, which is impressive, but why didn't he just KoH them then?

So much for limitless?

Yeah sure

The difference is the TYPE of damage. Even after being stomped, his armor wasn't broken. He received blunt damage THROUGH the armor. A sword can't do that. A sword can't give blunt force damage that strong. It has to pierce to matter.

didn't even try

No, but it may be because I didn't even use 1 roll.

>And DUDE wasn't even trying to kill him.
Headcanon. He wasn't trying to kill Saber or Diarmuid, he went with the intention to kill Lancelot and failed. Iskandar literally stated he though Lancelot was dead.

UMM JETFAGS???

'3 CHAD
Source?

But it's true I've been playing this goddam game for over 2 years and it takes me a 1 week to get a 4*/5* max leveled.

How does Gilles' Mental Pollution work for his debuff?
If he has it up, it increases the chance of the stun proccing?
It increases the chance of the debuff itself hitting just in case the target has debuff resistance?

>A sword can't do that. A sword can't give blunt force damage that strong. It has to pierce to matter.
Force doesn't just disappear because a sword is sharp. If there's enough force behind it, a sword will still deal damage if it's blocked.

>It's his killing blow, it's not literally the only way he knows how to swing a sword.
Yes I know. He is a very skilled swordsman but those are dime a dozen among servants especially among the Saber class. The only thing that really puts him apart is TG and that makes him a one trick pony.

>Even without using it he effortlessly repels Arturia, even when she is at full strength.
He was only able to do that because he had the high ground and was fighting defensively. Also because Artoria chose not to nuke him from afar with Excalibur which he could do nothing against.

>His sword is not going to get bent in every fight
Kojiro had to let it take a severely damaging hit so he could secure the even ground necessary to perform TG. It was a calculated sacrifice that did not pay off because Artoria had high Instinct. Don't act like it happened by chance.

But it's not the sword that makes it possible. He could eventually learn how to do it with another weapon.

If he wanted to kill Lancelot, he had literally no reason to stop stomping him. It didn't exactly take effort.

>Hammer, axe and bolt gouged the jet black armor, and a giant sickle cleaved the body of the revolving gun barrel in half.
This is a gouge by the way

Friendly reminder to use filters to improve your browsing experience.

>tfw feel nothing for her on the first reveal
>gradually she grew on me whenever I visited shop
>can't get her
Fuck

And that force is what an armor protects against. You'd need something MUCH better than a thin katana to create enough force in order to damage a full plate armor wearing knight. Like two fucking bulls and their thick legs full of lightning.

Amakusa seems like he'd give good head. Maybe that's just Uchiyama's voice.

>have to waste resources for another liz clone to complete the event
FUCK YOU LIZFAGS

Nobu a CUTE.

>Amakusa seems like he'd give good head
Is this a behead joke?

You also have to waste bond points on her.

I'm not saying Kojirou with his katana is going to do that, I'm pointing out how dumb it is to say that a sword will NEVER deal damage if it can't pierce through armor. There's a big difference between someone with E rank STR swinging a thin katana and, say, Fergus with Caladbolg and A rank STR.

You forgot your medicine again, gramps.

>Not compensating for the bent sword to create the ultimate technique.
It's like you're not even trying user.

See Even GoB didn't do much to the armor, what knocked Lancelot out was the M61 exploding on his face, not the GoB.

I used to filter but I realised it also filters all related posts. That makes me feel like I'm missing out on valuable discussion so I don't filter now.

The main thing doing the damage is going to Caladbolg. It's bigger than a fucking mace. It's going to do blunt damage. But give him a fucking katana, and he's not doing anything.

>come to /fgog/
>everyone is shitposting
Bye

Nippon swords suck. You might as well give him a stick.

>Also because Artoria chose not to nuke him from afar with Excalibur which he could do nothing against.
Do you seriously not remember that Caster specifically warded the temple against ranged attacks to force attackers up the stairs and funnel them to Kojiro?

>Kojiro had to let it take a severely damaging hit so he could secure the even ground necessary to perform TG.
Which he only did because he was literally dying in a matter of moments and tried to accelerate the fight to a finale. Both servants were pressed for time: Saber needed to save Shirou, Kojiro needed to end the fight before fading away. He took the blow not just to gain that ground but so that he'd have time for a final clash before dying. I repeat, it is as if people did not read the VN.

>But it's not the sword that makes it possible.
It is, he needs something that large to hit a swallow

youtu.be/z1AHD617ivk

Why? If the katana is as durable as Caladbolg, why wouldn't it do any damage, being swung by someone as strong as Fergus? What about Beowulf? Will Hrunting do absolutely nothing against armor if he swings and hits without piercing it?

Are you retarded? The post you replied to explicitly disproves what you're saying.

>Do you seriously not remember that Caster specifically warded the temple against ranged attacks to force attackers up the stairs and funnel them to Kojiro?
That's Caster's power not Kojiros. All this does is cheapen Kojiros performance in the fight.

>Kojiro needed to end the fight before fading away. He took the blow not just to gain that ground but so that he'd have time for a final clash before dying.
This is true but what I'm saying is Kojiro believed this move would lead him to victory. He didn't do it as a last ditch effort. He genuinely thought he could win but he was wrong.

Size wasn't the problem there. The swallow would sense an incoming sword strike and dodge. Performing a second swing wouln't give better results as it would take too much time and a third swing is out of the question. You must hit it from every axis to remove all possibilities of it escaping.
A halberd or a spear would work just as well.

Poor Olga.

>If it's a straight out death match, then Archer will win.
Reminder Kojirou can't even beat fucking EMIYA

But it's not durable. A katana is not durable. A normal sword is not durable. If someone really strong swings paper at you, what do you think is going to happen? You're going to be hurt by the paper or is the paper just not going to keep up? The same applies to armors and swords.

Fergus used a stick he carved to look like a sword instead of Caladbolg for a lot of the Tain, because Ailill stole Caladbolg to try and emasculate him (it worked). True he never actually fought with it, though.

Are you implying Emiya is a bad servant? I bet he could trash Lancelot.

>he went with the intention to kill Lancelot and failed
Headcanon. It's stated that DUDE calibrated the attack to reduce the damage so it didn't affect Saber, so it was clearly a weak attack.

A gouge means it took damage, and that weakens the armor, multiple impacts would completely pierce it. That's not a very solid point in defending the invincible NP-blocking armor claim.
If that's what you were trying to do, I don't know anymore who I'm discussing with.

Just disable recursive filtering.

Hey,hey /fgog/

Want to hear a joke?

Discussion

>That's Caster's power not Kojiros. All this does is cheapen Kojiros performance in the fight.
It does not because if you'll recall the nature of Kojiro's summoning means he can't leave the gate. He is trapped there so the warding protects him since he is unable to use his high speed for evasion as he could otherwise.

>but what I'm saying is Kojiro believed this move would lead him to victory. He didn't do it as a last ditch effort. He genuinely thought he could win but he was wrong.
He misjudged the effect the bend would have and Arturia's own Instinct, yes, but that doesn't have any bearing on what I'm saying. Kojiro believed he could win in that manner but it still isn't a choice he'd have normally made, he was highly pressed for time and needed to do something drastic, which he wouldn't have had to try if it weren't for those circumstances. If he were allowed to fight at his own pace sacrificing his own sword to gain that strike would no longer be necessary.

Reminder that to be the Top Tier Servant, you need
>raw power
>unmatched skill
>high defence that goes beyond durable armor
>a way to kill people with high regeneration or bullshit like Potnia Theron
>low mana cost
>high IQ

>Just disable recursive filtering.
Will do thanks.

inb4 that one quote from Unlimited Codes where Melvin doesn't know what humble-bragging is

You're deliberately being obtuse. The only account we have of a sword being bent is Kojirou's, and that's specifically because it's a normal sword with nothing special about it. If you handed someone with A rank STR a katana that was a Noble Phantasm, meaning that it's all but unbreakable, what's going to happen? Also, you completely ignored my point about someone else with A rank STR who swings a sharp sword. What happens when Beowulf hits someone wearing armor with Hrunting?

LMAO. Just trace more.

UBW GG

So nobody.

So me

I still don't understand why one of the homunculi was a playable character there, but not Hassan.

You know, it's kind of upsetting that they didn't bother including Ailill at all and made Medb fixated on the Cu dick, since Ailill and Medb did genuinely love each other, if in a fucked up way.

>He lived only for the wish to stand in the inner sanctum of swordsmanship, and eventually he achieved a Mystery that rivaled the Noble Phantasms of Servants. In terms of pure swordsmanship, he was the greatest in this Holy Grail War.
>he was the greatest in this Holy Grail War.
>in this Holy Grail War.
So why wasn't Kojirou the greatest swordsman in all of the Fuyuki Grail Wars then?

Answer is pic related

Exactly. Fate powerlevels aren't linear. There is not a single Servant who would be the best in any situation.

>not filtering Misora

>Sakura proceeds to lose

Top Servant

Who would Lev choose?

>meaning that it's all but unbreakable
Then it's not a normal sword. The damage is still not going to be too much, almost equal to just that Servant PUNCHING Lancelot, but that's it.

>this is losing

What was the point of all that wank if they didn't bother to make her do anything in the story?

I have never encountered a problem that could not be solved by tracing more.

Top in what?