/maag/ Marvel's Avengers Academy General

Did we really need two separate gladiator hulks edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Obligatory movie tie-in

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/80025/battle-hela-stop-ragnarok-marvel-avengers-academy/
>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadanddroid.com/2017/11/marvel-avengers-academy-1220-mod-free.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

longtime no see /maag/ I actually kind of hope we dont get a hack because I'm ready to quit this game, but need an excuse.

That is a fair opinion, because even with a hack it's still a pretty big time sink, especially with the stuff that requires a certain relationship level or beat the boss at a certain tier. But I don't know, I'm sticking with it as long as I enjoy the writing which hasn't really let me down yet.

Also, look at Valkyrie's cute braids
Don't worry I got a lot of shards from bonus challenges and the Hawkeye glitch

It's about goddamn time.

Is anyone else annoyed by how Loki seems to be stuck in his default costume in most cutscenes?

From what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like Skurge is in this event which is surprising. Sure he's really forced in the movie, and been gone for decades in the comics, but I'd think people would be more into him than Miek.

Well, Valkyrie is not listed here, so maybe you can buy Skurge later on in the event.

You know what this game needs? More female-looking Loki costumes

Does early access Thor mean early access upgrades like it did with Hawkeye? I bought Thor as a show of good faith, I think back when Tinyco still advanced the main story only for them to continuously fail me.

Maybe, maybe not. You could, I think, upgrade Bucky, yet Crimson Dynamo was early access for some other event, but you could not upgrade her past level two.

Nah you could totally upgrade Crimson Dynamo. The trick was you needed to interact with the crafting shit to create the various upgrade cards which is what she used for material.

Well. FCUKING. SHIT. Godammnit. I was using the hack too, didn't even realize you had to do that.

To be honest, I'm surprised you needed them while using the hack. Like I switched to the normal version while upgrading her because I didn't want the cards clogging up my inventory. You're saying that even when using the Inhumans and Halloween mods, she wouldn't upgrade?

Yeah, says something about the upgrades being available later.

Well that sucks, they didn't really advertise it, but then again I guess for whales (since I'm pretty sure she was we'll beyond what a normal player could achieve) they wouldn't need to. I think I only knew about it either due to a bobblehead challenge or just being bored.

Does it usually take this long for mods? It's been a day hasn't it?

I wish we could have her as a character, I assume she's the one being caged though.

Probably yeah, I wonder if they're gonna reuse the joke with Vulture, only this time it's her headdress that's too big to allow her to move around.

But yeah it seems like the events have started typing in to each other, and they've been building up to this, so we'll see if they deliver.

I feel sorry for the foljs who actually paid for thor.
I knew he would be free but whos gonna be the next premium

Strucker bump

How do you start the event?

It should be automatic if you have the newest version. Just be sure to click the bulletin board if the person who kick-starts the event is in a building

Well my hack still works so im using that. But i got it to work.

The grand prize is Thor, so Hela is likely bound for a cage.

Is hackanon still around? Does he post at libre.io / alphagamers?

Lately, yeah, it takes some time. I think it's because the game is not updated too often now, so people sorta forget about it once there's a working hack.

When was the last thread?

A month ago or so, I think.

I haven't seen a hack posted there since these threads kind of died. I get the hack from mobilism whenever it comes out, but it's not as nice as hackanon's was

His was the best yeah, but unfortunately interest mostly died down and there's nowhere else to post.

>mobilism
.org right? Not .org.in?

I think so

Unfortunately everyone still only has the mod for version 1.21 and not 1.22.

But seriously though this costume wasn't needed.

Is it the same ine from the monster event

I think the thing that bothers me the most about it is that they made him a darker green to match the way he looks in the movie, as opposed to keeping him the much brighter green of his normal appearance.

That's the worst part. It isn't.
Yeah that does make it worse.

>past events made old mission lines reappear
>been backed up since the guardians event
>only Electro, Moon girl and mary jane's to do
>gamora's oufit mission is still bugged
Oh well
So we have two similar ass outfits they could have made a gladiator brucem like the fuck

More Bruce Banner costumes would be pretty good

Where r the mods at?

Unfortunately nowhere.

Which makes me wonder, is it possible that hackanon was the source of all the mods, with other sites just copying his stuff?

Long ago, not so much, but nowadays, probably.

Well that's a shame. Though part of me fears that the delay this time is due to Tinyco actually getting good.

Use playstore version to start the event, then re-install the 1.21 mod will work fine

That doesn't seem to be the case with me, since the 1.21 mod still has the Halloween loading screen and icon.

Where'd you download yours?

Wait I think you're right. The thing was the game froze while loading after I declined to update it, and I thought that was because it wouldn't allow it load instead of being garbage for unrelated reasons.

downloadanddroid.com/2017/11/marvel-avengers-academy-1220-mod-free.html

Oh neat. Also, Ares does not disappoint.

I like hoe Nat has an Indiana Jones reference as one of her gladiator actions.

Ah, good to know. Thanks.

bump

Oh hey, you can tell the game to store everything now. In case you wanted to rearrange the whole campus.

I did it and now i regret it.