pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--76tTcsyOU
pastebin.com/WCkfw6Wh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does /feg/ think of my updated Dragon Meme Team, featuring Myrrh from the Halloween banner replacing Ninian?

Myrrh is still a WIP, but she does have Escape Route for extra meme teleport in the mean time until I can figure out a better B skill. I went to spending my last 100 Sacred Coins on Guidance over Distant Def the moment I got her.

Help I can't decide who to up from 4* to 5*

Best girl.

Fellooooow redditors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
this is what I deserve for whaling

-def or -hp bane on Fir? -hp is -4, but a def is generally seen as worse than an hp bane, especially if she has to duel another melee

help a negro out, idk what I'll be putting on her B slot so desperation is not guaranteed

I want to fuck Saber.

>Deirdre is brainwashed, but the moment she sees Sigurd she stops putting out for Arvis
>but in Heroes not only is Sigurd right there with her, and is her death quote, they never reunite
>is quite willing to marry the player too

B skill for Grimoire Nowi? Swordbreaker, R Tomebreaker or Escape Route?

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Vantage

youtube.com/watch?v=--76tTcsyOU

DADDY

Paying money should be rewarded by making paid orbs give higher chances of a 5* desu

I kinda understand, but maybe I'm using him wrong. He's good, but he never felt gamechangingly strong when I used him. Hard to kill sure, but his offense isn't anything special either and he isn't particularly threatening to go against.

Her role is tanking red and green mages if you don't find that hot find another unit.

post rax

YOU TAKE THE MOON, AND YOU TAKE THE SUN

What kind of stuff did you do to S-Rank the Anna missions in Fire Emblem Warriors, /feg/?

Think about it, it's increasingly a skill have-or-have-not game where they release new units with ever more powerful and desirable skills and keep them all 5* locked while it's impossible to actually get any of them and the only thing anyone rolls are an incresingly worthless pool of 3*-4* that cannot be used anymore for content with significant investment...of all the units that are impossible to get.

This is only the start of how they end.

You want to know the worst part of how this ends? there is a very real possibility that the next "Real" FE game is just big 3D heroes.
It's all just skillgrinding, hit rates are gone, maybe even microtransactions.

Heroes is already literally the worst "innovations" of Awakening/Fates distilled without everything from the previous fire emblem games. If this sells so well, why not put a bigger version on the switch? Awakening made them bank, and this is an "improved (more profitable) distilled awakening.

I didn't
there's like 25 minutes of stuff to do in 20 minutes
fuck that

>Ike OP
Yes BOYS, Reddit thread!

>being here with you brings me joy
>it's so nice to be here with you

It feels kinda weird hearing these lines are coming from her.

>tfw +Res/-Atk Halloween Jakob
Even as a fucking limited unit, he keeps fucking me over. Is he salvageable or is he just fodder ?

Alright /feg/ it's time to make a team!

You have to pick four units, but only one of each color and only one of each movement type!
So one red, one blue, one green and one colorless; and out of those, you need one armored, one flier, one infantry and one cavalry.
You can limit yourself to units that you have or make your dream mixed team -it's up to you!

What does your team look like?

>Kanna is worshipped as a god dragon
Is FeMui/Luigi canon and their children are those two twins?

I fight for my friends XD
Wait, Ike has a game before Smash O__O

I need to train my benchwarmer anons. I'd like to give him a Brave Sword+, but he's not worth the 20k feathers and my only 5* fodders with it are Cain and Arden. Cain is more valuable for WoM 3, so should I sack an Arden? I don't use him anyway.

It's hilarious to me that grandpas praise the story of old games when they had fucking brainwashing, the laziest plot device possible, as a major plot point. Even Awakening didn't stoop that low.

Trying to decide on a green flier for flier emblem. I don't have S!Camilla sadly. Already have S!Corrin and +Atk Elincia. My green options are;

Michalis
+Atk Cherche with Brave Axe + and DB3
Regular Camilla with Emerald Axe

I would go for Cherche, but she's so frail and dies to everything in one hit. I know I should just not position her in dangerous situations, but she just seems like overkill.

Give him Bowbreaker for another B!Lyn counter.

I don't know, he's scary as fuck to me, if you fail to kill him, that just invites disaster, somebody repositions him away or they come to finish off your character, it really fucks with the ORKO style, I have only been able to kill him without problems with hard counters like TA3 lances

>implying she'll live to use it
(lol

Blyn, burger king, Est, FRobin.

to the user wanting advice on his mathilda:

if you want an anti cav with high res it sounds like you want an anti mage unit so give her distant counter and distant defense for a seal. mathilda doesnt have amazing defense so if you want to cash in on the res it makes more sense for her to be a blue titania than a full on cav counter.

Camilla because Reinhardt will rape the rest

Halloween Nowi!
Hector!
Reinhardt!
Kagero!

I don't use cavcancer, so I can't.

Man, I just don't know. Apparently this is pretty much the best build Seliph has to offer, but I just don't know.

Interestingly, the advent of the brash assault seal makes Brash assault + shield pulse + escutcheon a very viable option.

But moreso than anything else, Brash assault and shield pulse AND PAVISE would be better on someone with Slaying edge/axe/lance.

It's literally the answer for mediocre units that don't succeed at all that much. They WILL survive the second sortie most likely, and reliably double.

I don't blame people for sleeping on shield pulse. Besides people's ignorance of it, it is NOT AVAILABLE AT ALL in an incredibly saturated 5* red pool. How the fuck are people supposed to get it? Why isn't Saber 4*? For fuck's sake.

Fury Camilla is quite bulky, if you replace with a slaying or silver axe she can do the job just fine.

Michalis can get like 38 spd on flier teams, but generally he is just there to bait archers if needed.

WoM is a real threat, but that's about it. I haven't felt the need to build counter play for him on arena and my own Sigurd hasn't felt outstanding outside of TT and only because he gets insane stat boosts.

autism

Her A passive gives her more RES, retard

I did it you guys, just got my Nowi so now I have all 4 trick or defeats. I truly am the Hallo-weenie.

all the fun skills and weapons are locked behind exclusive 5 star units because ISIS wants you to whale.

I actually got a saber rolling for Celica but don't know who should get shield pulse/ slaying edge

good job Lucina

S!Gaius
Reinhardt
Hector
Elincia

>32 Atk
Neutral Rein Atk, but targets Def.
BB+ is only 7 Mt, which would rely on DB and Atk+ seal, but it's not that bad; putting him at 48 when initiating with a level 3 seal (and attacking twice).

Slaying is really good, especially with CC, and would put him up at 44 Atk without any other skill.

>33 Def
>35 Res
He's a tank anyway, especially with that Res. He'll tear mages down, unless they have 30+ Def and those are very rare.
He might even be able to tank Raven users with that Res.

fuck off and die luckshitter.

Give me your fucking Sakura, I need her weapon

What does /feg/ think of my Heroes tier list?

pastebin.com/WCkfw6Wh

Is he one of the strongest characters in the series? I swear anything that touches him dies when I'm playing. I wonder how much he will powercreep Eldie.

>How the fuck are people supposed to get it? Why isn't Saber 4*
This is the stuff which incresingly has me lose interest in the game
I can't keep doing this, rolling for garbage fucking draugs while the good skills are still fucking locked behind paywalls. It gets worse by the day.

And now with uninheritable skills on top tier units? There's no fucking point anymore.

>being this upset that someone got pixels you didn't get
was it autism?

mad

>xander up with brave boy and sigurd
stopped reading there

Magic is everything!

Started recently and need advice, especially to the 1st question.

1. I didn't bother with the Askr trio at all but now I see they are featured in quests and as bonus characters. Should I get them to 5 stars? If not what should I spend my feathers on?

2. Don't have any orbs right now but I still have lots of quests left. Is the Halloween banner worth investing in or should I leave it to the whales?

3. I need blue 5 star units(I only have Rein right now) should I go for the short haired ladies banner are those lancers decent?

4. I have a +hp -spd Deirdre is she any good or just future inheritence fodder?

Not an argument.

Padding my Arena Assault score has pitted me against many Sigurds that have fucked my deathless runs, maybe because he isn't so common he's not getting enough recognition, unlike B!Lyn who can be obtained by free and Reinhardt who's a 4*
>WoM is a real threat
Fucker's prime WoM bait

I'm serious about this, putting brash assault + slaying weapon + pavise on ANY unit with shield pulse has potential. Use the calculator and see what happens, try literally any melee infantry. Any unit, and I mean any unit, can reliably pull off brash assault thanks to the safety shield pulse provides.

Amelia!
Celica!
Tana!
Priscilla!

Do you realize that Camilla actually have a res stats right? And with Emerald Axe rein bounces off her.

Reddithardt fags really are this dumb

This is why people who spend money on Heroes are idiots. They've gotten a loyal audience with their "consumer-friendly" practices and now they're going to cease all that in order to choke money out of the people left who can't stop themselves.

Also if FE Switch has microstransactions I am dropping the series flat out.

Yes, I was posting that to agree with your point on low res units in general.

I honestly wish Saber was 4*, too. Not only because having readily accessible Shield Pulse would be nice, but also because it'd make easier for me to +10 him.

Do you think that combo would work on Saber himself?

Always remember that only fools wear armor!
Your opponent can't hurt you if you kill them in one hit!

your units are and always will be shit, nothing can save them

>Saber
>shit

He's no Ayra, but he's far from shit.

I personally use Cherche and she kills nearly everything, especially what she needs to (basically everything with enough Res to not get OHKO by S.Corrin).
The problem is obviously how fragile she is, so if she can't get out via Reposition she'll die to half the cast (archers, res attackers, reds).

With your post I might actually consider using him now, instead of letting him rot in the barracks. I guess I'll just use a Brave Bow set for now. Many thanks

>Xander A-Tier even though his defenses are both garbage and he dies to a chicken fart.
>Ryoma A-Tier even though he's one of the worst DC units.
>Stahl in C-Tier
>Zephiel NOT in C-Tier.
>Sonya, Julia, F!Robin, and Boey all in the same tier.
I think you need some minor reevaluations, but you clearly actually thought about this to some degree. Your logic is consistent even if your reasoning is clearly clouded by a somewhat narrow perception.

Get a few second opinions.

Don't respond, if he's serious his definition of "shit" is "Not Reinhart or BLyn". He's not worth a response.

xander actually slays chickens my senpai.

I'm sorry user that asked me hours ago what my Henry Bane? was!

It's a +SPD/-ATK Henry, I wanted to know if I could put Close Counter on him in my armor emblem team because I really want to.

What if I give Michalis Shield pulse?

Xander actually kills chicken 99% of time.

The 1% are Raptors from Tempest.

1. Yes, promote them and do some decent builds on them. They'll always be useful.

2. It has good units, three of them have movement/weapon mix that's so far limited to special banners. Look at what your barracks lack, what enemies give you the most trouble, and decide yourself if you need any of them. They aren't a must have though, I'm not rolling for them.

3. Hinoka has a useful skill for Flier Emblem teams, but she herself isn't too fantastic. Sit this one out and wait for other units.

4. She's good, don't worry about IVs too much, they don't make units useless.

>Xander
>his defences are both garbage
>44 HP paired with 37 Def before buffs
>fully buffed and with Distant Def up the ass he can reach around 36 Res

What on earth are you on about.

not an argument baracuck.

Man, PAOlivia is a good alternative for HealSlut "Marth"

>his defenses are both garbage
>3rd highest defense in the game
redditors are confusing

Based.

>Ryoma, Ike, Olivia, Sigurd, Xander, Tharja
>Camus, Hinoka, Effie, Shigure
>Frederick, Inigo
>Innes, Leon, Kagero, Lyn, Elise
All down at least one.
And this is just A tier.

1. Most people will recommend getting them to 5* because anyone of them is ALWAYS a bonus character for Arena. If you don't care about being a Tier 20 faggot, you can keep them at 4* and you should be fine. Less expensive feather cost. As for what you should spend feathers on, that's mostly up to your needs or wants in a team.

2. The Halloween banner doesn't have anyone too broken, but Halloween Henry might be worth rolling for since he comes with Armor March, an ability that's very useful for armor centric team, as it allows your armored units to have the movement range of normal infantry. Another armored unit, Amelia, is also currently featured on the "Short haired girls" banner and has armored march as well.

3. Shanna is a bit outclassed compared to a character like Hinoka, and is mostly used for passing on her Desperation Skill. Hinoka is great unit because she comes with Hone Fliers, something that is currently only available to her and Halloween Nowi.

4. Not her best IVs, but she isn't all that fast anyway. She also has Quick Riposte, so that makes it a bit of a non-issue.

You should check for yourself.
He loses out on some damage though.
But look at that shit. Blues included. Every enemy has Moonbow and fury too.

>37 defense outside of cav buffs
>garbage
Retard.

anti-xanderfags are so angry about xander being top tier for so long that the moment he got power creeped they crawl out of the woodwork to shitpost about how had he always has been.

its strange, they dont do this for any other power creeped cav like camus, its just xander that they have an aspie hateboner for.

It's fair that FRobin and Boey are moved up a tier in this meta because the need of a BLyn check.

i do all the quests with them at 3* and alfonse at 2*

halloween banner is okay, honestly it's not that much of a powercreep, though the units are all fairly strong (not sure about sakura though). you should note, though, that they are all unique, both in their movement type + weapon combo (flying red mage, armored mage and archer) and in the fact that they're limited seasonal units. I personally tend to only roll on banners for 1) units I really want (Katarina right now is a pretty good example: she's not super top tier or anything, and I already have 2 decent red mages, but I really want her to pair up with my Clarisse) or 2) limited time units (I blew a total of about 200 orbs for the previous dancer banner, and more than I care to divulge into the summer banners). So you should decide what you're in this game for, and what you want to get out of it. If you don't have very many good 5* units, halloween banner is a fine place to start, though the hero fest 2 banner has a nice bonus rate for solid units (ike, ninian, and julia are all top tier units).

Hinoka is relatively rare and a must-have for flier teams (though halloween nowi actually can replace her now), but flier teams in general are pretty expensive to make. imo, if you want to make fliers, roll for halloween nowi instead. shanna comes at 3* and 4* and is an average unit. blue units will come sure enough throughout the course of you simply playing the game.

deirdre is a great unit, -spd doesn't really matter because she's already slow and comes with QR3 anyway. keep her, there's absolutely no reason to fodder her if you aren't a literal 1000-lb whale.

Then there must be something wrong with mine because the fucker takes like 2 shots from literally any bow and then he's dead.

Maybe it's just PvE's general penchant for bloated stats, but I usually feel like Xander is the weakest unit on my Horse Team. I'm not retarded enough to take Horse Emblem into arena just so I can fight 7 other Horse Emblem teams.

Alm is in two tiers, and even then he's easily on marth's level
They should both be tier 3 or 4
I can't be bothered in really using either so they both collect dust

Xander still is useful, specially outside of arena.

Only thing that can do the job better than him is a fucking +10 Eldigan.

Same deal, except he
CAN'T INHERIT IT
>Melee, Infantry, and Armored Only
FUCK
IS

Otherwise it'd be a fantastic build on him. did fliers REALLY NEED THAT NERF
COME ON

I don't even think he truly got powercrept, he still has higher defense and hp and can use DD6 without losing out on DC

He was never "top" tier except on some shitty backwater tier list that I doubt anyone can even remember, autistic retard.
>24 spe
>Twenty four speed.