PlayStation 4 General #491 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/

Previous Thread: Post-Paris Depression Edition

========================================

>Sony Paris Games Week 2017 press conference detailed, pre-show to host seven new game announcements
gematsu.com/2017/10/sony-paris-games-week-2017-press-conference-detailed

>Sucker Punch announces Ghost of Tsushima for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/10/sucker-punch-announces-ghost-tsushima-ps4

>10 minutes of off-screen Shadow of the Colossus gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/10/10-minutes-off-screen-shadow-colossus-gameplay

>Metal Max Xeno first trailer, details, and screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/10/metal-max-xeno-first-trailer-details-screenshots

>Yakuza: Kiwami 2 details Sotenbori, Osaka
gematsu.com/2017/11/yakuza-kiwami-2-details-sotenbori-osaka

>Project Nimbus: Code Mirai ‘Protect the City’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/11/project-nimbus-code-mirai-protect-city-gameplay

>Inazuma Eleven Ares for PS4 launches summer 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/inazuma-eleven-ares-ps4-switch-ios-android-launches-summer-2018-japan

>Full Metal Panic! Fight: Who Dares Wins announced
gematsu.com/2017/10/full-metal-panic-fight-dares-wins-announced-ps4

>Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time details Trigger-produced anime scenes, character strengthening, more
gematsu.com/2017/11/little-witch-academia-chamber

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts/?sort=date&platform=PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gamestop.com/product/console-subscriptions/playstation-plus-1-year-membership/84626
imgur.com/a/qKQ5P
siliconera.com/2017/11/03/bandai-namco-registers-trademarks-tales-tour-tales-musical/
playstation.com/en-in/sign-in-and-connect/email-sign-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no WiLD

;_;

hope it's not gonna be reannounced as multiplatform title like rime

Are the hack remakes any good?

Dead

Yes

nope better off pirating them

>.hack GU Last Recode sold out everywhere
>didn't even get my Amazon preorder it was so sold out
>no one talking about it anywhere

It got 9/10 at dualshockers

Does it have a physical release? I might buy if it does.

How's last recode? I know someone of you guys bought it on PC.

77 on meta

600 last thread nb

I'll let you know when Fitgirl makes a repack

Bump

>tfw ps4g is dead and discord except for the usual circlejerk members

So there will be no smaller furst party games anymore... fucking cuck yoshida pushing dead vr meme

I'm only 20 minutes in, but I'm already surprised at how amazing Leifthrasir is. I was just expecting better combat but everything looks and feels so much netter than the PS2 version.
They even went the extra mile and added a few neat things to the presentation of the story like changing the intro screens to the chapters and having the archive item text be on an a huge book in the middle of the screen.

I was hoping for the PS4 version of Dragon's Crown to be a huge upgrade like PS2>PS4 Odin Sphere, but I guess they couldn't have added stuff since it needed to have crossplay with PS3 and Vita.

Hope for muramasa port

I miss 40

What happened to him?

m.gamestop.com/product/console-subscriptions/playstation-plus-1-year-membership/84626

I blame citrus for killing this place.

I wish the article came out earlier, but they're using a lot of stuff from modern Dotonbori. No real surprise there. Actually being there, you really get to see the attention to detail they put into these places. It's very nice.

There's not many, but here is some decent comparison shots. imgur.com/a/qKQ5P

asian eng release when?

You should blame yourself more

soon like every other bandai namco release

Not depressed user, just not feeling happy

>citrus came here to attention whore, went pc, then made a discord server.
Try again

Tfw the worst part is that beta cucks fell for walrus just because he's a "girl"...

personally, I gave up on the girl illusion after he could mysteriously not play games with voice chat, and could onlybsend voice messages at specific times of the day.
the cute southern girl is obviously his sister or cousin.

>You come here, complain about a tripwhore and give her attention
Really makes you ponder

how the fuck do i get the plat for xcom2
im not smart enough

Guides maybe?

>Guide for a game that uses rng

KYS cuck

>Have to resort to shitting on shitrus, IWantToFuckNintendo and forty percent queer just to keep the general alive
Just let this place die until next year

What's next year?

Not 2017, the year of PC ports and Nintendo shills

siliconera.com/2017/11/03/bandai-namco-registers-trademarks-tales-tour-tales-musical/

CoD WW2 is fun lads

>preordered something on amazon
>still hasn't shipped
:(

If you bought .hack from them they had weird stock issue shit going on earlier today. If you have prime you should only be set back one day but if not you might be fucked for a bit

So it's coming on PC too then

*asia exclusive release

>have to watch public unboxings for xp
no thanks

>people getting 20% codes
>I still don't get jack shit from sony
fuck this guys PC only now

Same, but not pcuck here

I'm subscribed to the mailing thing and they never send anything, like every other month they would send 10% codes to everyone but me and a handful of people. Somebody should bitch hard at sony for that.

Finished Wolfenstein 2. I was pretty underwhelmed throughout the first half of the game, since it did literally nothing better than the first game, actually felt worse, but then it picks up to be about on par with some of the first game's best moments.

3 better do more than just add new elements to combat.

They send news to me, but without codes ;_;

Holy shit that's a dick move to you because those news mail are the ones that have the code inside. I don't even get those ones only purchase and wallet fund mail.

Actually i checked and i've just got an email with 20% code ;-) it expires 13/11 so i will post it here if i won't use it by 12/11

I thought you were my friend who stood beside me but you're just another faggot with a code, don't EVER reply to me ever again.

/ps4g/

playstation.com/en-in/sign-in-and-connect/email-sign-up/

Here you go - first result with google

I preordered a gpu, and it still hasn't shipped apprantly it was out of stocked

For people in north america you don't use that, you login and go to account settings then subscribe there.

Wew lad

huh

Loot crates were a mistake

So I kinda wanna try Yakuza out, is Yakuza 0 a good way to start? Its on sale atm. Is it the GTA, just filled with NIPPOOOOON? Or what am I in for?

Nothing like GTA. At all really. It's more of a brawler.
Yakuza 0's a great place to start, yes. It takes a few hours to open up but once it does it's the shit. I knew nothing about the series and I loved this one

>One hit kill boss in Yakuza 0

Oh boy this will be a hoot

Alright this is absolute ass. So Amon can piss off with his 1 hit kill bollocks. I'm fine with tough fights but not make 1 mistake and it ends.
I'm assuming you need to use a weapon to counter this guy but I don't really have any

It's pretty good so far, but everything I've seen from the fourth chapter is just Bandit-Scamco lubing themselves up to give Ovan the Ultimate Handjob. Also Haseo's new form contradicts the entire plot and character development of the first three games.

It's amazing how little thought they put into it.

It's a remake of a PS2 game, it's only going to be talked about by the kind of people who were so desperate for a new .hack they started playing Sword Art Online. That is a surprisingly small percentage of people.

> Waiting for the new Full Metal Panic game
I shall sit in this corner, consumed by lust.

Brawler? Can you explain?

melee combat, fighting on the streets. Don't expect shooting, or vehicles, or attacking civilians. It's a great game though, it's just not GTA at all. It's filled with little content everywhere that's all engrossing in its own sense meaning you can spend hours playing while doing completely different things.

Amon is often a no mistakes kind of fight. Yakuza 0s Amons are fairly simple in comparison though. You might need to level up a bit more. Are you fighting Kiryus Amon or Majimas Amon?

Kiryu. Level up in what sense? I'm attacking him in rush style, no weapons since I don't really use them (brass knucks would probably be great actually) and I've got full health (all styles) and full damage for rush, though not every upgrade.
Also, do the damage upgrades for the Dragon of Dojima style apple to Rush too?

Alright, I'm sold

If you've played Sleeping Dogs it has some loose similarities to that

Kiryus can be a bit tricky. I did use weapons to get past the first phase. Just thought you might need some more health or something. Usually theres a best tactic to do it, but I think that one is pretty simple. For example, Ishins Amon first phase can be beaten by abusing invincibility from hand to hand and then doing this for the rest of the fight.
Yes, they do. It's why you can one shot max Mr Shakedown at high levels.

Well shit guess it's time to upgrade my Dragon of Dojima. That should make this final fight easy as shit.

I just wish that I did all this sooner, because now I'm at endgame with everything done, there's not much to do while I wait around for my cash to flow in.
I don't see how more health really helps against Amon when his laser one hit kills me. It's not really hard, it's just that one bullshit move.

If you're still waiting for cash to flow in, you won't be able to upgrade it enough to make a substantial difference. It goes up to 999, I think.
I don't know what the laser even is, but if you can avoid it then you should be fine. The second phase is a bit easier and you'll learn why when you get to it, probably. One tip for both/most Amons is that counter attacks are very good.

Also, I assume end game means premium adventure, but if not then just finish the game before you do this. It's the best way to make money, but it's too good to be using regularly. Getting the CP ability for Kiryu that makes Shakedown have 1.5x the cash or whatever, then letting Shakedown beat Kiryu and then Kiryu beating Shakedown will give you 1.5x your money until you reach the 999 billion. It's the most efficient way to make money and will help with buying properties and leveling everything up.

I'm waiting for my cash from the real estate. I only have around 1 billion currently which isn't a lot. I take money off Shakedowns but generally don't lose to him either, maybe I should start doing that.
>I don't know what the laser even is
Really? It's a giant beam that kills you in a single shot.

I finished the game a while ago, just been cleaning up Kiryu's stuff really. I wish I did it all before finishing the game, it doesn't feel the same doing a bunch of side content after the main game

so ps5 and /ps5g/ in 2020??

Maybe if you idiots didn't discuss fucking weebshit this general wouldn't be dead. But blame the tripfags and trannies.

Trifags left

someone help please!!!
I am trying to add funds to my psn with my paypal but it keeps saying an error occurred

You have to have the same adress on paypal and psn and be on the same region (euro people can't add paypal funds to their us accounts for example)

wow thats annoying
the address on my paypal is for an apartment and its really long
it hits the max chars when I go to do it on my psn

That sucks

I guess I'll just have to change it to something shorter on the paypal
why the fuck do they have to make it work like that

Payday is a good day.

Buy me a game too.

i was thinking about taiko but the tracklist put me off, too centered on babymusic

>Cirno's Perfect Math Class
>Night of Knights
>Youkoso Japari Park e
>that Berseria medley
>Onegai! Cinderella
>motherfucking Linda Linda
I just couldn't say no to these in the end.

Time for the RNG grind for a plat

Ded

>getting plats
lmao

Awesome! Can't wait for the first iteration to be borderline unplayable!
NIS never learns.