/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #617

''Say cheese!'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel
youtube.com/watch?v=XOe_lkiwhCM

Friendly reminder to eat your vegetables.

Another thread, and you're still wrong

You made the right choice, didn't you?

Duh. Of course!

Chloe is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Happiness.jpg

I thwear to God.

What's wrong, user?

Cheese!

is this some kind of metaphor for vaginal penetration?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I THWEAR TO GOD, THTOP THITH.

Down with Max
All hail Rachel !

Ahh, my heart

Chloe is Max's favourite photography subject

>I'll go down on Max

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

++
They will confirm that Rachel's mom is really related with supernatural shit.

Okay

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
*makes you cry*
Heh, nothin' personnel

Ayyyy.

delet this

++++++
Sera will want to escape with her daughte (for some reason that will make you shocked) . Chloe will be given option to let Rachel go with her mom, or she would want to keep her to herself (yeah whatever you saw that slate was true) However this won't affect course of events because like I said there will be another major thing happen. And don't worry nothing will seperate Rachel and Chloe in these 3 days and their relationshihp WON't GET DESTROYED[/sppiler]

Sera's wanting to take Rachel away is obviously not related with gtfo that town with a car.. everything is related with supernatural stuff on there.And you will find out why Sera never gets mentioned. Also I am repeating this again; it won't damage Rachel and Chloe's relationship and one way or another you will get chill/happy endingg . There will be "feels" at the end yeah, but Chloe and Rachel will get their happy conclusion; this means any drama won't happen between them/they won't seperate. And if you went full romantic you will get your reward anyway. Like we said, there are two conclusions yet 6 variations; story will take you where it will want to go
Something bigger will get revealed during Damon'a confrontation and when you saw Sera..

She sure is. Instant film may be expensive, but every photo of Chloe is priceless.
(And every photo without Chloe is Priceless)

That joke is in bad taste but still humorous,so I will let you off with a warning instead of breaking out an image of Max giving a look of disapproval.

YOU SAID YOU WONT SPOIL THIS YET EVERY DAY YOU KEEP SPOILING MORE AND MORE
PLEASE JUST STOP
DONT

At least he uses spoiler tags. You can, you know, not read it.

Technically, but I cant know any less than the rest of the randos here.

Sera is already dead and is an angel. She protects her daughter one last time and warns chloe and rach about future events before she leaves.

Damon is the devil

James is fucking a dead person?

If that's the case then like mother, like daughter, because both tried to offer warnings but didn't give even close to enough info about the important stuff.

A piece of art.

Guys
We have to make it so the thread #666 coincides with the release of "Hell is Empty"

NEW INFO: Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss
i should mention again that they did cut frank and rachel meeting bc they realized the timing wouldnt work with s1 as theyre being more carful about it since the critisism of times and stuff

there will be about upwards of 3 (working on exact expect 3-6) variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

That thread needs to have a Kate OP or skip from 665 to 667 with a message from Kate why it was skipped

Kate. Shut up.

Or a lewd Katoria

>Thread 666 will line up with the chapter of Ouroboros where Kate and Victoria do that
Oh boy

ok now thats just fuckin stupid. If that girl was famous or something then maybe it would be ok but it was just one single picture.

I need this to happen.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

What?

Info leak user here, thanks mate.
It was reasonable for them to cut Frank and Rachel's scene so there would be many misunderstandings; not like they were gonna imply any thing there but you know how do this retarded fandom take things. And also to story, Rachel gets fucked up and becomes drug addict in later years; so she was being with Frank like at the end of 2012 or something.So it is really better in this way

Different user here, I didn't expect them to show Frank and Rachel already in a relationship or anything but I was kind of hoping to see them meet.
Sad that Rachel seems to become worse over time for whatever reason and hides it from Chloe. Like she didn't want her to worry or to hurt her, but Rachel just couldn't bring herself to trust someone else with that stuff.

as the other leak user said we will get happy ending too right? and even romantic conclusion depending on our intimacy counter?

>new Max/Vicky in the year 2017
there is a God.

>don't you begged me to do that last night

hush

No actually they could've showed it that wasn't the problem; the scene they cut is even wasn't indicating anything between frank and rach. But like I said fandom would misunderstand that, so it is really better for them to cut it.
Yeah those 3 years changed Rachel so much and when she realized her mistakes, it was too late...

>Now we match!

Victoria is for Kate only!

Youre full of shit

Is this reference from neighbour scene or...?

beta tester friend user there was mention of dealing with suicide in an interview. is that in episode 3?

Punk doe is the superior Chloe clothing choice.

gross

Nobody is gonna commit suicide in this episode. Stop reading plebbittor's theories, really (they are currently talking about this issue because they misread that interview)

yeah but when is punk not the superior choice?

yep, don't worry about an ending like s1 it will be happy

they are all true you retard. even alejandro confirmed them

no one is gonna commit suicide, what interview was that

You hush.

I can't say for sure what happened, and nobody else can either so their guesses are as good as mine.
Rachel and Chloe could have left at any point but they wouldn't have much cash, plans, or prospects for a long term thing. Rachel wanted to leave Arcadia Bay one day and be living her dream the next day. She didn't want to have to work up to it. That's why she's trying to rush Chloe in 2010 and why she later looked to Frank and Jefferson.
Something keeps Rachel and Chloe there at the end of BtS and that was seemingly their only real chance to leave because as things develop, it becomes less and less likely. That may have really depressed Rachel and she didn't want to show it. Perhaps because she thought/saw Chloe still had some thing in the town she wanted to try to hold out hope on.

Rachel reached down to Chloe at her lowest point in life and pulled her back up, but Rachel couldn't even let Chloe know that she needed the be pulled back up herself. That's the tragedy of it. Chloe could have helped Rachel escape, even if she didn't follow along, but Chloe didn't even know something was wrong.

You are a good user

6 endings? that's fucking stupid. And what happened to the whole, "No supernatural stuff, just hints" ?

thanks. but there will be some shocking/emotional moment related to rachel's mom i assume?

nothing important really. actually deck9 devs were referencing s1 in there, some retards took it wrong tho

6 VARIATIONS DUMBASS

what interview?

yes

6 endings doesn't mean 6 different conclusion. There will be only small variants (just imagine kiss scenes with Rachel;there were many variants depenant to your intimacy counter) but "major" story will end the same way.

Posting under-loved girl. At least she got a name mention and is in one photo in the prequel.

well that's good i guess. A little worried about the supernatural stuff, that almost never works well. I mean what are they going to say? Haha, a wizard did it!

beta tester friend here, i don't know how else to clarify the difference between endings themselves and variations. just imagine there are 2 endings to s1 but 3 variations (the kiss or not the kiss) 6 variations is different than 6 endings

as i said, nothing important and deck9 developers were describing lis's concept not their game.
and we know that SUICIDE WONT HAPPEN

monstervine.com/2017/08/life-is-strange-before-the-storm-interview-becoming-chloe-price

They can't do anything that would clearly tell Chloe that magical things exist but they can hint stuff to the player. It will probably have something to do with Sera so if she leaves or dies then the supernatural stuff may stop for that time or change what is happening. Rachel seemingly having wind powers may disappear.

ok thanks

Part of me thinks Sera is the Homeless Woman.
Unless we see her die in BtS.

> suicide not being an ending you can choose.

Good job fucking up a perfectly good game Deck Nine

what happens to samantha, elliot, mikey, drew and steph and all these new characters then? I assumed one of them would try to off themselves like kate (i had my bet on samantha). thanks for clarifying.

They were morely talking about focusing on social issues. Also they won't repeat suicide concept that dontnod had already presented. They already confirmed this anyway

the homeless girl says she saw rachel with "some older man" who were assuming is frank and sera knows frank so probably not

LSW needs to die.

go away mari

this. i'd probably choose that