/dg/ - Destiny General

Don't fall for the memes edition
This is the PC version of the Destiny General

Last thread
(OP)

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Royal Pools Challenge: A player must always be in the water by Sun Platform at all times, jumping or moving away from the water will result in a failed Challenge.
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Prism & Time Warp: Killing Time
Flashpoint: EDZ
Xur: N/A
Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_PnuXelvWA
twitter.com/lizmechung?lang=en
bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trials are UP

Xur in EDZ

Okay so I got an engine key but my group decided it's too bullshit to go through the watcher shit so we skipped it.
I then tried doing it solo and after 15 minutes of planning and trying I got it done. When the door opened there was no fucking chest there
Could someone fucking explain because I'm actually mad atm
Bad screenshot sorry

Imagine being OP and fucking up this badly

Good job champ, you did it!

>tfw 1070ti still not shipped
FUCKING AMAZON IM TIRED OF SHITPOSTING ON MY PHONE

So this is the power of the mustard race......

What's a good close range "Lightweight" weapon if I want to run around meleeing people (with my fist) as a Sentinel or Vampire Warlock?

Any PC raids happening? I still need a clear for my titan

Holy shit the autism

YEAP
Looking for one last person for raid. PC EU

ElfinAinu#2745

Depends on what feels good to you. SMGs and burst fire pistols are good options, or even a hand cannon if you can reliably get the crit.

1/4

thx but I specifically am interested in weapons with "Lightweight" to boost my movement speed. I don't think any of the burst pistols have that. I know smgs do though so Ill look into those

can you get the 3 win rewards in trial over and over or is it a 1 time per char thing?

2/4

Still looking?
I don't have a mic but I'm up for it.

>didn't even remove the xbox/ps4 clan info

Please based on what happened I'm surprised the man can even function

3/4

PC Trials anyone?

b.net RMPKenpachi #1338

4/4
No point in living.
Wat do?

Reminder

kill myself

>Bungie switches to P2P connection
>If you or someone else has a shit connection that the other connection doesnt like, one of you gets kicked
>This shit happens in almost every match

So Trials is basically go 3 wins and you're out, go 7 wins you get loot?
Is Flawless 7-0?

Anyone up for helping two scrubs [266 / 244] in nightfall? european [english]

3/5/7 wins is loot, 7 wins without loses is better loot

1 space for NF PC EU

Reminder I'm quitting if they bring that shit back and don't move FRs, Shotguns and Snipers back to the Specials slot while also bringing back the Invective more or less unchanged.

>French

You were fucked from the start. They are a nation of shitters

Shotgun have no business being power weapons.
Fuck that

>1070ti
You must be 18+ to post on this site

you mad pajeet? I'm also going to buy volta too

Belgian here, for what it's worth.
In multiplayer games I often get paired up with the French and I fucking hate it.
I don't know what it is with the baguettestanis but they always get mad for no reasons, are stuck up cunts with a broom the size of the titanic up their asses, and more often than not passive aggressive.
Not all the Frenchies I played with are like that, but I'll be damned if the majority weren't.

The most infuriating trait of them is that they insist on speaking French despite being the minority in a group and outright refuse to speak English.
And I say all that as a Wallonian, so I'm pretty much a bootleg French.

>about to solo it again
>nobody even detects me
>Watcher called for reinforcements
????

PFFFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The most infuriating trait of them is that they insist on speaking French despite being the minority in a group and outright refuse to speak English.

hit the nail on its head
and fuck Germans as well

bnet my lads?

P2P is a mistake whenever it gets implemented.

I'm shit with Photoshop, someone make this with Nessus tokens and Failsafe or better yet Lord Saladin and Iron Banner Tokens.

Fuck the Swedish players. Whenever I raid I usually drink and I start ranting about how Islam is destroying their country and those cucks have the nerve to say i'm wrong.

2/4 trials Xbone. Let's go lads.
Message me Biskeks

I'd say it's the politicians who are at fault but I see your point.

t. Swede

Request message sent for LXIV-VI

>still chasing 305 since the game thinks I really want a 12th Eystein-D and armor pieces I already have at 300
>still haven't done Acrius quest nor have any real interest in doing the Prestige Raid when before, back in D1, I would have had it all done by now
>Crucible makes me want to blow a hole into my head when I'm paired up with retards and get stomped hard
>step back and question why I'm even playing anymore if I get so angry at this stupid fucking game for shitting on me
>dropping the game until Curse of Osiris

How did Bungie manage to drop the ball so hard with D2?

>tfw no Failsafe gf to cuddle with

youtube.com/watch?v=E_PnuXelvWA
Join Cute Girls [MALE] today.
Relax.
Just do it.

Can you get any exotic as any class, or will a titan only get titan exotic armor?

why is your pic upside down?

>unironically thinking about joining

The last couple years have been cursed.
Can you remember a strong multiplayer launch in 2016/17?
The only one I can think of is Battlefield 1, and even that launched with gamebreaking bugs.

>die for no obvious reason in guided game
>get kicked out
>oath breaker debuff

Okay then.

i'm a male (male) tho

Armor drops are to your class thankfully. I remember getting shit like a Knucklehead Radar as a warlock in D1 and it was infuriating.

I forgot Overwatch.

I like how ME Chung has completely stopped tweeting once people started shitting on the game and her guided games. What a passive aggressive cowardly cunt.

twitter.com/lizmechung?lang=en

Belph#2283

We're just doing some strikes atm.

how do i get into the discord?

REEEEE fucking bungie fix your shit servers
I keep getting returned to orbit

group of britbongs(mostly) looking for 1 more man for raid

add me if interested Deko#21867

same here

is there one? I need some people to play with since none of my rl friend play vidya

Join today friendo.
bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
Its open membership and there's no quotas, you're free to do what you want and if you think you found a better clan you can always go try it out and come back if you don't like it.

But are you a cute girls on the inside?

>that background
>"We hope that we've made you proud"
>mfw seeing this after going from Destiny 1 to 2

last tweet is more than a month old
lmao

>>>CLANSPS4:
Can an admin on the PS4 extension invite me please? YOUNGHMONG2

can i just farm the 3 win reward from trial or was that a one time only thing?

needing 5 wins to get a single engram otherwise is cancer

ANY REASON TO DO THE RAID AFTER YOU FINISH IT?

DO YOU EVEN GET TOKENS?

I'm a dumb phoneposter and don't know a way to flip it

I'm lvl 269, what can i really do to increase my power beside milestones now?

anyone else getting booted from EU PC as of a few minutes ago? trying to do story with a mate but we get sent back to orbit after a minute or so

Team up with all your buddies for some Nightfalls and Raids ;)

Too low for raid. My two friends that are available are busy watching fucking blizzcon.

Yeah, had the same issue. So it's just not me.

Nope, wait till reset.

Sorry filled m8

Same

Hope that fucking whore never tweets or is involved with the game again.

Can I do the nightfall at 274?

Nyob zoob koj yog hmong too?

>PCuck can't even make an OP
So this is the "intelligents" of the "master race"

can I turn in my 7 win card for trials and then do it again to get flawless rewards?

Is Xur's shit any good?

Need to run Call to Arms on all of my characters, anyone want to team up on Crucible so I don't shoot myself in the head with randoms?

>twitter.com/lizmechung?lang=en

Look at her likes, instead of responding to people she just likes everything

No doubt she'll use the ruder comments as justification for the absence of communication in Destiny

PC players haven't even had 2 full weeks or all content to find a set of gear they might like

> M.E. Chung @lizmechung Sep 5
It's always been about creating memories with your friends. Start a new adventure today. Anyone want a hug? No Hugs? #Destiny2

This is the fucking worst

Nothing, unless you feel like grinding exotics or vendors for higher gear. Just wait till next week, the game in it's current state isn't worth your time.

You can but don't expect to do much, you're going to need people that are 300 to carry you.

Strikes and faction rewards can drop gear above 265. Infuse your modded shit with those

Someone wanna do casual trials no mic?
Panah#11850

I see, i see. I still have some planetary quests left on 3 of the planets i guess. I've waited with doing em. But will they drop gear above 269 if i do them? Talking about those missions with a blue "crown"

>The exotic he brought is literally one you get from the campaign.

Gee boss I dunno.

>Isn't in cute girls.
>Wants to be in dead general.

wew lass

There's only 1-5% chance it will ever drop something you have that's higher when farming engrams from vendors.

>implying he only brought one exotic
Nice going doodoo head

>those missions with a blue "crown"
The exotic quests? For MIDA and Rear King and such? Those will boost you a bit.

>can I turn in my 7 win card for trials and then do it again to get flawless rewards?

PLEASE RESPOND

>no communication allowed
what is this shit, club penguin?

no

Done the Mida, not the other ones. I am 270 now, so maybe i should do em