What's the next coin to x5-x10?

What's the next coin to x5-x10?

I have 17 BTC, that's around 20,000 USD

I just need to double it a couple times and im retired.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=$NXC&src=ctag
beyond-the-void.net/index.php/nexium/
steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/
wbbos.com/index.php/wbb-coin/specification
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg18201685#msg18201685
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028368.0
dlsag.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitbean is the new memecoin, get in.

Bitbay and pivx.

Give me good reasons. Im moving real money, not investing 50 bucks.

Bitbay seems like a joke, they plan to cap the price and keep it stable like a fiat currency.

PIVX, the centralization seems to be nuts with holders controlling most of the supply (worse than BTC and this is POS)

Also someone mentioned "it will never be on Polo" just like Waves and so on. Im not sure why.

I have to search on this one, looks like a decent gamble tho, maybe if it corrects for a while, I dont want to buy before the 1 USD is reached and it starts dumping.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=$NXC&src=ctag

I suggest invest in NXC now, it will announce beta testing on their games (Beyond the void) in a couple of days.

This is the game that will use NXC, space RTS :
beyond-the-void.net/index.php/nexium/

It will go to 12K easy.

>What's the next coin to x5-x10?
if i knew that...

>Bitbay seems like a joke, they plan to cap the price and keep it stable like a fiat currency.

I don't think you have researched this at all. The network votes on what the price should be and coins get frozen accordingly. This doesn't not mean it will be "stable".

>PIVX, the centralization seems to be nuts with holders controlling most of the supply (worse than BTC and this is POS)

So just like every crypto ever. This doesn't mean it wont rise, DASH was much worse off.

>Also someone mentioned "it will never be on Polo" just like Waves and so on. Im not sure why.

This was a dumb rumor echoing through Veeky Forums about the devs being anonymous and that poloniex has a policy against adding coins with anonympus devs. Not true.

Pepecash.

ur not going to be able to sell it at that volume my friend

lepen seems like a good coin, it has the potential to x4, if we look at trump coin and donald coin

>So just like every crypto ever. This doesn't mean it wont rise, DASH was much worse off.

The centralization of coin ownership is way more troubling in PoS coins like PIVx than PoW coins. The top 100 addresses control almost half the supply of coins and will be able to maintain that ratio as they stake.

I don't see enough differences in DASH vs PIVX for it to take a solid enough amount of money from it.

>Bitbay seems like a joke, they plan to cap the price and keep it stable like a fiat currency.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@gjsteele71/bitbay-altcoin-interview-exclusive-q-and-a-with-lead-bay-developer-david-zimbeck

>CCN—I also read BitBay is going to be pegged to a specific price. What is your plan for making this happen?

>DZ-There is a Freezing and Unfreezing mechanism for BAY. By fluctuating the liquid supply of coins publicly available, the price can be maintained at a constant level. This is arguably the only proven method of decentralized price control. Everyone’s supply will be affected equally, so you may own frozen and unfrozen currency. When demand increases, frozen coins will be converted to unfrozen to keep the price the same, and vice versa. The mechanism for this is very predictable, since it is based on voting by the miners. These are the pools or people generally holding the majority of the coins, and by simply voting in their own best interest to maintain a healthy economy, the price will be sustained or increase. Frozen coins will make an entirely new asset class within BitBay for anyone voluntarily locking their coins. These Frozen coins, with the promise of future value, will be able to be exchanged for other assets, so they can be used to create bonds, credit swaps, and trustless loans.

The pegged value is not a hard peg, it is a soft peg, meaning the price can increase in value. This is an incentive for investors to buy. They receive the benefits of a traditional investment without the volatility of Bitcoin.

LTC

ass coin is the hottest shit atm

Siacoin

Give solid reasons or stfu

MCRN and Lepen because fuck you that's why

jihan can't stop UASF, there's your reason

Long term or short?

The only long term I hold is XRP since it actually has real world use case (about 100+ banks beginning to use it now with real transactions announced to start in April 2018). I've already made more than 350% gain just by holding it. Invest about 5k into it (that for me is huge)

If short term then you have a wide swamp of shitcoins to choose from. None of them matter more than the next pump and dump.

user, invest in something that has real world usability, not shit altcoins that are pumped and dumped, you may loose your cash with those. I'll give you some examples of good coins to invest: Decred, ETH , Monero. I also like ReddCoin, it may or may not have success but they have a great dev team and it's a pretty interesting coin if you look at it. If I helped you maybe you can help me too with some bitcoin ,I'm in college and I'm not in a situation where I could invest right now. 16GuxQtuLRkT4Xo6QE4PdjHqfuU76vqXRq

XCP I don't want to shill it, do your own research.

you're going to retire on less than 100k?

Im just gunna leave this here

Pic related

I think you just answered your own question on why you should invest in Bitbay

Is MUE a meme?

>What's the next coin to x5-x10?

PIVX is a pretty good bet, you heard it here first.

Buy LEPEN.
It's a scamcoin but the pump dates are known in advance. First will be when she wins the first round of the election.

I'm holding BitBay and XRP for the long run.

Lol... no. PIVX already at 40m marketcap. It's not going to 200m.

this

for long term, buy bay

Vertcoin just doubled overnight. That makes it a bargain.

Lisk because it has bottomed out and is one of the most ico funded coins

Even though that could be a completely plausible outcome, ensure one bad attempt to double your cash doesn't turn into a blow out. It's not about always being right, because that's not possible.

BAY, XRP, ETH. But I don't see ETH "mooning" so much as slowly increasing in value up to like $200 or so.

>NXC
Where can you even buy this?

Hah! Some people actually believe this.

Agreed. But I don't like mentioning it. I'm still trying to accumulate more.

>
assman

Why XRP? insane total supply, inflationary, centralized. whats the point.

I want to catch the first wave of something big, i already missed Decred too. Holding alts without buying at the bottom is too much stress.

So why not just hold BTC? if BTC gets segwit with UASF, LTC becomes meaningless again.

forex that shit and make 7-30%/month while others trade for you.

Disregard the retards itt. If you can buy and hodl from 5 months to a year, your best choice is DTB. Literally easiest call right now.

>Why XRP? insane total supply, inflationary, centralized. whats the point.
>total supply
Would you complain that if you break bitcoin to the thousands place that there are now 23 billion total?
>inflationary
XRP is deflationary, total supply decreases with each transaction.
>muh smart contracts
Centralization is also a good thing for normies and the banks that plan on using some form of ripple.

WBB

Mark it.. Look back next year..
They already have contracts with Swiss Insurance companies and the supply is 3.6 million. It will pop very soon.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/

Couldn't have picked a better day to get in either.

*2.6 million supply

wbbos.com/index.php/wbb-coin/specification

BitBay, at least until the rolling peg. XRP long. ETH long.

>double it a couple times and I'm retired

So like 80k? And then you're retired? I didn't know 90 year olds posted on biz that's cool, good luck out there man

short united airlines

This. A real answer! It's rare here.
WBB is a sleeper. It looked like a joke for me at first when someone I trust recommended it but now I love it. I trade on Poloniex but usually I hold a few coins on Bittrex too. Yesterday I sold my coins on trex and put all into WBB. If you're patient it's gonna be awesome. I don't even have a targetzone but it's somewhere between 5x-10x from here.

im holding Qora and , Nushares NSR

tell me how im doing.....

siacoin $.000666

everything else is shill

this

0/10. Please work on your shill stealth.

If you look at the history of the trending meme coins, they do have a good record. No joke.

>Dogecoin
>Fedoracoin
>Trumpcoin

Pepecash could be the next.

>mfw damn, he's right... it sounded like a retarded shill...
..but I really expect min. 5x from WBB

LEPEN

hurry, you only have 10 more days before the ship takes off

>retiring with 80k
heheheheh

pajeet coin

Waves. Decentralize exchange is releasing soon.

All these coins with platforms and gimicks based around them. Call it whatever you want, but it's still currency. The only thing that matters is how efficiently it can be used as currency.

...that's PIVX of course....

>They already have contracts with Swiss Insurance companies

Source on this? (trollbox comments don't count)

>still not getting BTC will be 6 figures in 10 years

>0.000001 $
BTC is slow and obsolete and already being replaced

Look at the ANN and join their SLACK.
It's being renamed to DLS
Digital Ledger Systems

How I know that is the same reason I know about the contracts.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg18201685#msg18201685

Anyway the DEV has already made Silver coins, a highly secure chat app, 1ex.trade exchange, WBBOS...

Worth your due diligence IMO

I like OK Cash as well.
They have a really strong community.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028368.0

Others I like DMD is going to go masternode SOON and they have the most interactive dev ever and low coin supply.

EGC is a sleeper.Slow slow uptrend with a rock solid community that won't divest. Hasn't been pumped this year. Last year it went 383 sat to 44,000 in a pump.

They are just launching a new website. It's not in their ANN. It's just being built.

dlsag.ch/

Waiting on my tax return to buy more.

Bitbay could get crazy high due to the rolling peg. I would advise people to buy and wait until December. The peg should be out by then and we should have a good idea of how the future looks for the platform.

pepecash is not a normal meme coin.

its going way beyond what other meme coins did.

no comment ;)