/wfg/ - Warframe General

AHHHHHHHHH edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.2.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/871334-plains-of-eidolon-update-2220/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Cephalon_Simaris
forums.warframe.com/topic/872834-devstream-100-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=HA_o8sSrWCE&t=97m54s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> →

Just got off work, who dis Khora?

boi i sure love all my new exilus adapters

I missed the devstream
How bad is focus farming getting hurt?

T H I C K

Waiting for virgins to report in

is the anti-pedo stuff a joke, or are there actually autists here who freak out over fictional characters having sex

new waifu frame
crazy cat lady with an exalted whip
finally a frame without a codpiece or weird melted plastic duck-diaper ass

if you consistently reach the focus cap every time, the focus cap limit will start to reduce.

>want to grab something to drink
>go to kitchen
>open door
>4 girls

wtf why, I just want peace and silence and no bully

>Two teens having sex is as bad as a 40 year old having sex with a teen.
Fucking wew

People can joke and be sincere at the same time.

Cat lady dominatrix??

Apparently it's gonna be improved?

From what I heard, they were going to remove the cap, but make it diminishing returns beyond it, but ALSO add a multiplier for the first X focus you get per day.

So it's less of a ballache for people who don't farm, but if you want to you can still keep going, it'll just be less effective.

Also something about combining pools? Not sure if that was like the pool of focus you actually use or the 'equipping' pool.

So they made a second cat frame?

Which syandana is the best at not being a distraction while showing off your ass?

X for Seer is fun!

>another female cat frame

Why

Fuck, I missed the Dev stream. Anyone care to give me a quick rundown?

Is he fun to play? Overall how is his playstye? Mostly in solo situations.

30 free exilus adapters

>warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Cephalon_Simaris
>Amusingly, his placeholder description before his release had read out, "Do books even still exist in this universe? Just plug that shit directly into my brain. While I prefer librarians with glasses, a sentient group of trapezoids will have to do."

GEE KHORA WHY DID DE GIVE YOU TWO KAVATS

Infested on the plains

I use the Vaykor scarf. Works well on Graxx skins.

I can definitely see why

very sustainable in solo
Basically infinite energy after your initial investment but not trinity levels
Invincibility to crit buffs is good
Chain is ok cc
Fire rate and reload makes a lot of weapons much more usable (like the grinlok if you're into that), and the healing can come in handy

Very fun if you dont want to be flashy, okay for solo

Do I need 8 forma in an aklex prime to make it good?

People will still get buttmad that some nerd who runs adaro 24/7 gets 3 million focus per day.
This is never going to go live, unless they only get like 1k focus per adaro run after they reached the softcap.

An upcoming frame, will likely cause all the previous frames to be deleted once she releases because sleek magic is strong.

God damn Baro is selling some trash this week. Are the primed ammo mutation and slip mag mods even worth buying?

>Just plug that shit directly into my brain.
>While I prefer librarians with glasses, a sentient group of trapezoids will have to do.
kek

if you have fewer than 9 forma in a gun it's not even worth equipping

What do we call this fuck up?
TomatoGate?
ExilusGate?
TwitchAdapted?
100Ways2RuinSimarus'sLife?
Teshin'sTomatoTrouble?
The Straw that De decided Twitch was more trouble than they wanted?
Primordial Precipitation?
Meteor Shower of Infestation's Gift?
Regor's Revenge?
"We forgot about the fans, so here is compensation"?
"No Umbra this year, but here a free slot for all your frames in the mean time"?
"Focus re-rework soon, Exilus Rework now?"
"Community Managenent at its finest?"
Post yours

I thought Adaro was getting "removed" or changed to a different mission type a la Viver and Draco

forums.warframe.com/topic/872834-devstream-100-overview/
Read this everyone who did not follow the dev stream.

ExilusGate seems to work best

DE Fucks up Twitch Drops Royally, Part 2

I'm guessing that was the drop they were testing for yesterday? Just fuck my shit up dude.

See

Is that one of the Ghouls?

How 2 fix focuz
1. weekly cap equivalent to 7x daily
2. remove orb, make standard gain the same as current orb gain
3. remove pool/whatever it's called from focus trees
4. some form of daily, like the current mission challenges, where doing something moderately unique gets you a shit ton of focus

Anyway, what element should I be using on this? I don't need it as an Eidolon killer, just for general content.

yes

I can't wait to see what other shit DE gives us way too much of

feeling like I've made it right now never having to farm another nitain forma or exilus

>TFW Korra's skirt blocks her butt
Man. Saryn all over again.

I'm being serious, I already have 6 in mine and I feel it kinda sucks

from the devstream it sounds like what they're actually doing is:
-remove cap, replace with diminishing returns
-penalties for farming the same mission type over and over again
-give some big 'first win of the day' bonus, scaled with your mastery rank

Do you have even the slightest clue about what you just got ?

>yfw Khoras exalted whip is gonna have 50% base crit like Hysteria
>yfw it's also gonna have 30% base status
>yfw it's gonna be affected by range mods
>and maiming strike is gonna work on it
>and CO too

youtube.com/watch?v=HA_o8sSrWCE&t=97m54s

Holy shit my fucking dick I want this so badly

Her skirt has an ass window.

number of forma doesn't directly affect power
post your current build and your ideal "8-forma build"

Still sucks my man. Hard pressed to find room for a Syndicate mod, crit mods and an augment.

>Trying to get through all the solar rails as quickly as possible
>Get to Uranus
>All the missions are shit because of the forced underwater segments

One of her abilities swaps the damage type of your weapons and it affects how she looks. maybe one of them will remove the skirt

>There will be a boosted period for the initial Focus points gained each day to make the system more reasonable to casual players - there will be a larger 'boosted period' for higher MR
>Experimenting with allowing different mission types to also extend the Focus boosted period to reward diverse gameplay rather than farming the same mission type
So, knowing DE, how will they fuck this up and make it as unpleasant as possible.
My guess is
>Missions a la syndicate: Get your focus here or suffer from the 99% reduction elsewhere
>Resets after 2 hours, stays active for exactly one completion, rewards 50k focus on average
>Boosted periods: 2 hours starting from your daily login reward. That means you can exactly do ONE focus mission until it expires, also softforcing you to immediately farm focus after logging in.

>Khora wont be tanky, again

I WANT A REAL FEMALE TANK, NOT GIMMICK FEMALE TANKS

Gara?

I'm actally really enjoying this new market

Gara?

mesa zephyr trinity nezha are all basically invincible

>damage
>syndicate
>riven
>crit chance
>crit damage
>bladed rounds
>ele1
>ele2

you could make it work, maybe multishot is better than bladed rounds?

>yfw they'll nerf it too

Nezha is just a degenerate faggot

Gara has 90% reduction, Mesa has 95%, Nyx is fucking invincible and draws aggro like a real tank and has 300k fucking eHP, what more do you want?

Mesa is probably his idea of a gimmick tank b/c no melee DR.

multishot is far better than bladed rounds it makes you do literally 1.9x damage at all times

also valkyr exists

Is not that 90% reduction buff shareable with the group if you recast it on them?

I've noticed there are some exilus mods that increase bullet jump distance, but do any increase bullet jump SPEED? Does the game's jank physics engine mean they're somehow the same or something?

Does Rush affect it at all? Because the wiki doesn't say.

Ever since they got cloth physics, they will always have a dress.
There will never be a huge, bare ass, busty frame again at this rate.
But you do realize if they ever do make one, it will have the most random Gimmik.

Gimmicks

>maybe multishot is better than bladed rounds?
>maybe
Yes it is. Also you need room for H-Cal and Primed Shred is too good to pass up on most rifles.

tanks are gimmicks
here's a (you)

run speed = bullet jump speed. if you build up enough momentum you can blast off across the map in one jump

>finally log in after watching the stream today
>29 messages

I've spent the last 8 minutes roaming in this god forsaken rescue map looking for datum and I've only ever found 5
there's 3 ABSOLUTELY ABSENT datum from this map, I've scoured every centimeter of this damned piece of shit with loot radar

non-starchart content is a gimmick and anyone can tank in starchart just by slotting vitality+redirection+vigor

>it's not tanky unless it's my kind of tanky
Lel

Bumpan.

Seems like an improvement. They just need to make it more viable to get focus without flatout focus farming.

she's kind of completely overshadowed these days

her damage is nothing special any more, hysteria is gutted due to energy drain, melee speed is nice but you don't actually need it when everything red crits or does millions of damage with CO

the other tanky female frames add something to a group they're in, Gara is basically frost 2.0, mesa can kill, nyx actually draws aggro (which is very underrated imo) and can CC and break up retarded aura shit from infested

what's a none gimmicky tank frame then? just lots of HP, without having to cast abilities? you want a female Inaros? that would be boring as fuck

Have you looked up and down? Those mods don't have much vertical reach so they don't necessarily clue you in to everything.

you've probably missed some forks/side paths
they don't always show up on the map until you actually go through the doorways

alright, what is this

>Ripperoni in pepperoni, angerkitty

Elemental1/Elemental2/Riven/Deadly Sequence/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Split Chamber/Serration.

Grinlok has a riven disposition of 4, do the fucking math.

Torid is a pretty fun gas nade launcher. Only good with a riven though so you're in luck.

pox but bad

DeveloperThatProvidesMeaslyRewardsToInflateSteamLoginsAndTwitchViewerCountInflatesTwitchViewerCountAgainGate

here it is at 6 forma, mod under riven is a rank 8 primed heated charge, also the primed gambit is 9 and the primed target cracker is 9.

I have to go to 7 forma just to max out the primed mods and 8 if I want to replace the pistol pestilence with something.

Can someone laugh at me and tell me I wasted a bunch of forma. I feel my 1 forma euphona out damages it.

>Ranking up trinity, fresh off the foundry belt
>Have about as much ehp as to die from a gust of wind
>First mission I do I get Stalker
>Get shrekt faster than a level 1 grineer
>Teammates call me noob

Considering you give up a 165% DMG mod and a 55% RoF + Punch through mod you're not getting too far ahead. The proc from syndicates is always nice though.

>not just putting CP, vitality and redirection on unranked frames before taking them to Hydron
>expecting anything but getting called out on it

>Inaros
>Doesn't have to cast abilities

damn people's listings in trade chat are so off the mark it makes my head spin

I'm LITERALLY doing exterior collisions right now, I've traversed the map five times back to back, there's no doors I've missed and no far away mods or down pits/up towers, even the side-doors on the prison tower walls are all accounted for

Can someone post their end game Quantal Vandal build?

in case anyone was wondering, this is how big those ostron rugs are.

>trinity
>Have about as much ehp as to die from a gust of wind
did you consider casting your abilities
like the one that gives you 75% damage reduction
or the other one that also gives you 75% damage reduction, stacking up to 93.75% total, while also fully healing you
or the one that gives you infinite energy to spam the other two