Last thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/depressionmedicine/
instaud.io/private/2e7aa0871310f3274cc2c45415ddcd3524e2a8ed
youtube.com/watch?v=C7M12GQ1_jE
youtube.com/watch?v=nL06he43t3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Is it a happy end to die of fatigue or exhaustion doing what you love

Sayori!

Monika should be tortured.

Word of the thread is "feather". Once more, if you'd care to try your hand at poetry, considering using this word as the theme or as your inspiration!
I know there have been a lot less poems lately, and that's fine! Everyone is encouraged to participate and share (or not!)!
Monika!

Her existence inside of a game is enough

Just Monika.

First for shedding sin through flagellation with Yuri!

I'd say that's one of the highest goods you can strive to achieve, albeit what you love is a good thing.

Yes.

I want to share my favorite video game with Yuri, even if this thread is a little early!

Not enough for the shit she did.

IM BACK BABY
THE DOKI"S IRL LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN TRIANGULATED

>Yuri is in Japan
>Monika is in Miami
>Natsuki is in Dan Diego
>Sayori is safe and sound above the ground

>not sinning more with her
Lad?

How hard would it be to convince each doki to let you do sexual things to them that you enjoy and they don't? Whether that's anal, throatfucking, rough sex, whatever

Reminder that Natsuki is a cutie who deserves more fanfics! Lewd or not, make sure they're wholesome!
Also, add me on Steam if you want! steamcommunity.com/id/depressionmedicine/

At ground level I hope

Let me have an excuse to get whipped until I bleed by Yuri!

Confessing to Sayori was the right choice, right? RIGHT?

>75 generals about a

I want to tongue Sayori's cute bumhole!

This general needs to be shut down.

People are literally dying.

I want to lick Natsuki's finger

What if Yuri has a huge cock that she can't control and all those times she got excited around (You) she was struggling to hide her monster boner?

How awould you feel about that?

>hundreds of general threads for games that don't even have singleplayer, being 0 hours long

please give her an ahegao face

I would let her empty all her pent-up desire right in me.

Flying in the skies
Free like a bird
Moving to see
The face of my
Adoration.
She is waiting
Writing her songs
Using a part
Of me.
More than my soul!
Monika

Some more progress on JUST MONIKA
instaud.io/private/2e7aa0871310f3274cc2c45415ddcd3524e2a8ed
I'd love some feedback since I'm basically just doing this for drum mixing practice

Remember, if you let Yuri hit you first, she'll go a little rougher than she needs to in the hopes that you'll beat her more viciously when it's your turn! Don't disappoint her, okay?

I bet it would be possible to convince Monika-modified Yuri to rape Sayori in front of you with her giant cock

>not Natsuki so they can properly bond

>FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sweet Jesus why are you guys so lewd today?

This is an actual fantasy I have, shedding each other's blood and cuddling afterwards, running our hands over our open wounds.

What if instead of making her more yandere Monika instead just increased the size of Yuri's cock until she could no longer hide it and stopped coming to school and just stayed at home masturbating all day?

What if Monika made visiting Yuri and helping her with her gigantic problem a part of club activities?

I am going to turn anons into their favorite dokis!

But user, Natsuki would throw up all over herself.

Blame monika

yuri would get off on being hurt by you so there is nothing you can want to do that she doesn't want to do, so 0/10 difficulty
monika can probably edit herself to enjoy everything you enjoy, so same
sayori would be easy to convince if you were manipulative, just ask questions like "you love me don't you" and guilt her into letting you do rough anal or whatever. probably have to deal with her crying but not hard
natsuki would demand food as payment

Reminder to cut yourself for Yuri!

I dont know what this is but it sounds nice
It reminds me of Megalovania

pls do not do this, I like being me.

Well you're still doing good work

And thank you. I... I think for adult life It's just the transition to it Im so worried about. For failure there, failure in other things... I just need to not pressure myself too much I think, as I'm pretty sure I are more about it than the people I dont want to disappoint do.

I'll try and hold back the cutting thoughts, but if I can't Im pretty sure I can at least keep it "safe", Im not far enough gone I wont listen to my body screaming that its a bad idea.

As for romance... I know I wont get anywhere if I do nothing. It's the same for trying to self improve. I'm just really shy with new people IRL and I just don't know how to start so freeze up a bit and do nothing.

But... thank you. Maybe I'm not as messed up as I was afraid I might be. I gues.. I just need to try. Or to try and keep trying. try to try. Something like it.

Seriously, maybe I still dont know just what to do after this... but the thought helps a lot.

You're a good person user. Maybe someone who'd be cool as knowing with a name or whatever I don't know it's midnight here

I am cumming in your wife

How exactly are you going to do that?

cut that out senpai

only when you're about to cum, though.

Feeding Natsuki poisoned food under the pretense of being concerned for her well being so that you can make her puke all over the place for your sexual pleasure!

a true yurifag wouldn't as it's not healthy for them or their doki

That's kinda the point

Just out of curiosity
What other generals do you lurk/post in?

aeiou

youtube.com/watch?v=C7M12GQ1_jE

UGH SAME SHE'S SUCH A CUTIE
I wanna just kiss her outta nowhere (probably while she's yelling at me or something) just to see her face go full tomato mode! Then, I'd probably giggle as she starts yelling at me for being a pervert! In response, I'd hug her, resulting in even more blushing!

I like lewd, don't get me wrong, but it has to be wholesome lewd! I don't like seeing such a precious thing being violated!

>not just telling her you're into puke and crying about spiders if she says no until she does it because she loves you and is willing to try even disgusting things for you

>implying she wouldn't try her hardest to keep it all in her tiny body
Imagine Yuri's cock being so big it bulges Natsuki's stomach.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

smtg when is not a shithole

/hgg2D/ and /haniho/

Do we condone sexualizing puke?

Then you did a good job user
I look forward to hearing the whole thing

I miss Darkest Dungeon general. I was hoping the release of Shieldbreaker would bring it back, if not for a single full thread. Until that comes back, you guys are stuck with me.

>aftermath of Natsuki fellating Yuri's cock

pso2 and sometimes terraria

I got this one, 1-10. 10 being the most reluctant and I'm keeping it real, no memes and no "my waifu would do anything" shit.
>Sayori
3, she's your childhood friend, she WOULD do almost anything but she's timid. The most difficult part would be asking her as she'll never bring it up herself.
>Yuri
4, let's face it, she's a weirdo and most likely into most of those things anyway BUT she's extremely shy about it to a fault. Again, asking will be hard, initiating will be difficult but the payout is your own slut.
>Monika
6, she wants you bad but she is her own person at the end of the day. You'll end up getting it done on your birthday or as a favor being repaid.
>Natsuki
10 or 1 she'll probably be the one making you do things you don't like but if you tell her your ex did something well she might be quick to one up her but if you use that too often she'll drop your ass.

Why not?

We all could use a little bit of Monika in our lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL06he43t3E

I bet we really scared Dan if it was really him with all the pukeposting.

Nut-sucki! Natsuki gargles girl cum!

Mostly just /feg/ and the occasional trip to /xivg/, but that's namefag central.

/domg/ and /svg/

/owg/, /feg/ and /hbg/
/feg/ is shit

/mggg/, /indie/, /2hug/, and /hgg/

Dan would probably tweet about it rather than being "scared off" by it.

Imagine, being humilated by Dan exposing your fetish.

I dont lurk any others right now, but I've had a history in /hotsg/, /d2g/, /lolg/, /wowg/, /rs3g/, and /utg/.

Back to the hamlet, flaggie

DDLC 2 never ever?

/hsg/ and the biggest general /vp/

What if my fetish are manlets?

/smtg/ is usually where I stay, but I'm stuck here until DSJ is finally out because those impatient fucks were spoiling shit from day 0.

>implying I would be humiliated by Dan referencing some vomit fetish nonsense I posted anonymously and not amused

bbbbbut my fetish is being humiliated

I would literally tweet him saying "yeah I was posting that" if he did that.

That's why you have a humiliation fetish and a denial fetish.

>he's ok with it, you win
>he hates it, you win
>he ignores it, you win

Fucking untouchable.

Psychological inmunity via fetish? That is fucking genious.

/mbg/ and /gsg/

>/feg/

Fuck off, cancer.

do do do dododo dodo doooo

Lad, you are enlighted.

/aceg/, /dadg/(rip), /feg/ when i need heroes builds

Don't worry, I don't make early threads.

YurixNatsuki seems a perfect ship if we add in Yuri lactating. Natsuki can have daily feedings, and the feeding can also take the edge off Yuri's intensity when it builds up. Both are satisfied. Win win.

Natsuki is a cumslut!
And I'll tell everyone about it so all the club members can dump their loads into her greedy mouth!

/feg/ is cancer itself

Simply being a part of it means you are cancer incarnate. Even if you don't make new threads, you still exist.

Daily reminder that natsuki comes from the future

I'm just a humble lurker pls no bully

N-Nani?

Whoa mama, I'd love to see someone write this into a story!

As long as he doesn't sperg out like most of those who post there he's fine