/tsg/ - The Sims General

alive edition
>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed) - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed) - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed) - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Old bred

Other urls found in this thread:

games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/mannequin-overlays-simblreen-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We live

5 days

I haven't played sims in a bit. Zlorigin still gud to go when pets comes out?

Everytime my female sim with masculine frame changes lot she grows boobs. Fucking annoying.

Oh, it's something in WW. Apparently in the core files so I don't know what the fuck to do.

Post qt Vampires

>194515989
What are the ups and downs of playing a vampire?

This sim looks similar to two other sims that look similar to eachother and I hate it

I was planning to until you posted that hideous creature.

Well it all depends on the strengths and weaknesses you pick. With the ones I picked it makes the Sims feel less like I'm taking care of my sims and more like I'm just an omnipotent being running around bullying helpless children.

You trying to trigger him with tits and ass?

Just doing what he asked

can you have a fully autonomous household member in ts4? i remember doing that in ts3

Anyone got the latest Patreon WW build?

Would anyone happen to have their personal mod folder saved somewhere online? Specifically one with WhickedWhims and related content.

I love that sim, one of the best maxis sims.

I'd honestly love to know how mine stacks up to the original.

"Please don't see me. Please don't find me. Please god help."

What Sims 4 mods does /tsg/ use?

bump

I'm using ZLOrigin, don't have any problem with updates (they generaly come 2hours/1day after official update).

GIMME ALL YOU GOT

which lot is that

San Myshuno, Arts quarter, Bottom left rooftop.

does wickedwhims include stuff from mastercontroller?

You can use both. Id exclude the "Woohoo" package for MCCC though since WW can handle that part

Not that user but does the ZLOrigin updating also include the regular/free patches/bugfixes? I'm still using the G4TW repack.

It's up to date, with every stuff/game/extension pack and patches/bugfixes.

will cats and dogs actually improve the game or am i actually still better off playing modded sims 2

an even more haram question would be - is sims 3 actually worth it, or is it too old to even consider?

Some people love sims 3, but personally I just can't handle how the sims look, as well as how bad the game runs. Besides those two points, sims 3 is great. Personally, I'd just stick to playing 2 and 4 whenever you feel like either, but that's just me.

pls no ded

hell yeah dawg
thanks. I still haven't even played the toddler stuff. I was playing then but just never got around to making a family.
I just autistically play one character trying to make them the best

why is autonomy in sims 4 so bad
all they do is eat and shit

And dance.

Don't forget get drinks of water out of sinks, and wash dishes that don't exist.

Pet pack will not save /tsg/.

well, you can disable all those with MCCC but I agree, it shouldn't need any mods to disable shit like that

Yes it will fag.

I've noticed with those disabled in MCC, it also makes ghosts that have died by sauna a LOT less annoying, since the ghosts don't constantly guzzle water(and leave cups everywhere) either.

Halloween is over but it's always time to slut it up.

i missed us

Too many sex animations to download, do I really have to download most of them or do most just overlap with similar animations?

I assume you mean WW, in which case the animations don't necessarily overlap but it's good to have a bunch anyway because they cover a wide variety of surfaces and positions and intensities etc...

Do you know if anyone already has all the animations compiled and saved somewhere? Otherwise to loverslab I go to wait on most download links to generate.

I'd rather a dead thread than he who must not be named posting again

who

I agree

>knows they're hated
>still comes back for attention

I just want to remake my cat in the game

:)

Imagine a The Sims game with fisrt person view. It would be amazing.

Just download the first person mod

is this... shenanigans?

Well, I guess we all want to recreate our dog/cat.
Damn, I miss my dog so much.

why am i taking screenshots instead of studying

it's an attention whore and goes out of it's way to ruin threads.

I am enjoying the way we're going about this.

Just don't reply to it directly.

Yeah thats why we're talking like this.

>that feel when TS4 doesn't have a colorwheel for haircolors

post nudes

there's plenty on the booru already :^)

really pure gonna come to that

so i have updated my game with games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix to make latest MCC work but now the game says i dont own any dlc
what did i do wrong

That link is for updating the base game only now. There are separate downloads for the expansions post-Get Together.

Anyone else ever do the legacy challenge and unironically cry when their founder sim died? I did.

godfuckingdammit
guess i gotta reinstall everything now

Love the hair

nudes

I'm trying to make a hex maniac in TS4, but the lack of a dark purple for hair is pissing me off, might just have to do black, I guess. I'm a maxis-match autist, so I don't have hairs with 40000 colors and stuff. ;_;7

goddamit something's fucked again

not sure what i am missing

Had similar problem before switching to ZLOrigin, not sure if it'll work for you but try to move your entire Sims 4 folder to root ( C:\ ) .

my save loads up just fine though

Game menu should be Parenthood, not vampire. Also your game isn't up to date. Where did you download S4?

games4theworld
also ZLOrigin reeks of botnet

reapplied Parenthood, Fitness Stuff and Toddler Stuff(in that order) and the game seems to be working now

didn't saw . You're missing Parenthood gamepack, "GP05". Did you install it?

Now you can enjoy the bland, dull and shallow gameplay of S4.

better than being around you

i'm just in it for WW

wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/mannequin-overlays-simblreen-2017.html

You guys are welcome

5 days

why can't i ask my parent to make some food in ts4?

I wish SM ran more smoothly. It sucked having like 30fps in a 2-3 story penthouse, but I miss the nightscape.

nice elbow in shoulder, senpai

>SM
??