/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Super NEETO edition

Has no points to brag about in /bbg/ >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for fuck cannons

first for hoonter of hoonter
no more race today?

nth for getting some much needed rest. it was a fun one tudaye fellas

PURGE FILTH

Reminder: We still need 3 more cooperators and 2 more invaders for this joint spelunk. Plan to take place in 30 minutes if we get the necessary people
Link for more details/sign up
docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw/edit

>Both sides have to complete the chalice, and the winning host is allowed to be summoned into the opposing chalice.
Did you guys do that?

I don't think so, not enough people are showing interest and one of the hosts is dog tired, so it may be postponed

I could host but I've already played through the chalice.

Can I sleep now? Gehrman is starting to repeat his hunting stories.

Not on the first which was a race against opposing factions (Executioners vs Vilebloods) seeing as the host of the Executioners signed off due to being tired

Who has the cutest hunter?

Post only really cute hunters. No bois. Only cute girls

So which one of the hosts went to bed?

>doing new run for the first time in a year
>pick the Axe for the first time
>game is now 10x more fun
Holy shit what other weapons were I missing out on, I was always so bored by the end of the game with the Saw weapons and the various basic swords.

I'm also feeling the sting of rusty skill after how piss easy Dark Souls 3 was, going through most areas with very few blood vials and having to make use of weapons is a nice change.

Anybody feel like going down the blood river and then onto Ludwig? Ringing at the first lamp in the Hunter's Nightmare with bbg as the password (shortcut already opened). Room for two for anybody bored.

Probably Gentle Gentleman
I'm still around

If we can't get enough people for the event I can host a regular FRC

>tfw 99 arcane
Punching people with kos parasite and throwing nukes everywhere I the most fun I've had with this game.

I (Gentle Gentleman) am still here but if someone wants to take my place be my guest

Eggnog has the best faces

He copied katka's sliders though and just tweaked them. Need to give katka the credit imo

Egg easily. I want to be her white knight.

taking requests :DDDDD

2 spurdos with church cannons firing at a group of conehead spurdos
Both with a rudimentary gray wolf cap on and using beast hide garb

wat

Where is Katka?

nat thinks he's cool for copying chynns build

They've been gone since the hurricane. Not sure where they are
Not me dude

Two shark giant spurdos kicking a spurdo dressed as a hunter in the well

Got him! Sorry you went down. Thanks for the help! I wish they didn't put the Church Pick halfway through the DLC.

alright so the race isn't happening I guess, so I suggest a RAID IN IHYLL

bbg357 at yx2dzejs

will be ringing shortly

If the race isn't happening I need to sleep. Hopefully we can have the race tomorrow then.

Ringing small now my dude!

have one slot available for anybody interested

and we're full

What's your opinion on fire paper?
Do you always have some on you? Do you always have some on the touchpad or the d-pad?
Hell, what do you guys have hotkeyed?

prefer bolt paper.

Gonna be doing more coop for a while tonight. Right now starting in the Research Hall, password is bbg. Come along if you're bored and/or sick of chalices.

I dont use it because memehackinis a faggot that still clings to shitty worthless innate elemental damage memes even though amyarm would look totally sick when buffed considering how many twirly spinny moves it has.
>Hell, what do you guys have hotkeyed?
BMA, Blue Elixir, Choir Bell, also Pungent Cocktail if its loran chalice

>summoned
>some adversary returned to their world
>moments later session lost
Huh

It depends on the build, of course. My arc build has Blacksky Eye, Accursed Brew, Executioner's Gloves, Augur of Ebrietas, Tiny Tonitrus and then either Oil Urns or Beast Roar, depending on whether I'm in PvE or PvP. My physical builds usually run Beast Blood Pellets, both varieties of paper, Poison Knives, Lead Elixir/Bone Marrow Ash, then Bold Hunter Marks.

Personal Effects are always the same: Small Res, Sinister and Beckoning Bell, Monocular, Coins, and Numbing Mist, with the exception of my arc build which replaces coins with Bone Ash for spritzers.

I was invaded, he tanked a cannon shot and promptly killed me. which reminds I haven't switched my runes out, I'll do that before L2

It's okay, doesn't really add much but it shines in the first half of the game. I don't hotkey it unless I'm on a non-Tool build. For those builds I put BB Pellets, BMA, Pungent Blood Cocktails, sometimes molotovs and knives on the d-pad. Arc builds get Beast Roar, throwable item like PBCs and Molotovs or Coins, BSE, Gloves, Brew, ACB if it's against a big boss or Augur if not. On the touch pad I put Antidotes, Sedatives, Elixers, Vermin if I'm bored, Sinister/Resonant Bell, Silencing Blank

>perfect thrust adept from watchers
Fugg
I don't have a use for it on this build at all

Which weapons are most reliant on heavies?

Build?

Str/blt

:DDDDDDD bonus incoming!

Most weapons that can be used on a Str/Skl build, almost all of them only need 1

Could somebody post that chalice dungeon guide from 2 threads ago? forgot to save it

thank

Can anyone help me with shadow of yharnam? I'm at the lamp, pass is bbg

I wanna say Spurdo Annalise, but I have no idea how that would work

Not the requester, but these are GOOD

Every time I tell myself I'm gonna plat this game I read a Chalice guide and realize I don't hate myself enough. I've gotten to the first Chalice with the red spiders on my own, that's good enough for me.

Not even once ? lol

that visceral was fucking sick, nice shot Alba. treasures were wisdom and a cursed tier 5 gem, boss was keeper. they were humiliated. onto L3 with Alba and Nat

I don't know, this is my first playthrough with the DLC, I may find the motivation yet. Definitely gonna rely on co-op though

Is bbg in a mood for a spooky isz IMPROMTU? I wasnt arround for the one last week

Enlarged head, cage hat, brocoli and beast rune are encouraged

Beautiful

Post face let me see

FUCK YOU TYRONE THE GIANT

Just give me a (you) if youre ringing

>ganked by poison spiders, a pthu, and madman

fuuuuuuuuck the flying shotels through floors/walls

few great one coldbloods, more wisdom, TWO undead giants in the preboss, a fucked treasure room with poison spiders and a madman. descendent was the boss, he got handled after killing me the the first time. no layer 4 sadly. thanks Alba and Nat, always a joy with you two. until next time!

Thanks for hosting my dude!
Was fun

where you at now user?

About to fight Maria. Pass is bbg if you're interested.

ringing now

Thanks! Continuing onto the Fishing Hamlet if you want to play more. One more spot open with bbg as the password. Ringing at lamp.

Can somebody tell me why I can't go and get the lost burial blade from the glyph on the wiki? I have the Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice and beast Yharnam already.

yep, ringing now

You gotta make your FRC Isz and complete Lower Loran to get the root chalice

Have you made an FRC chalice yet?

Arrggh for fucks sake. So much work to get this weapon "early". I guess I'll go and kill ebby.

If it uses any rites then you need to make a Root with those rites. Also why would you want a Lost Burial Blade? Uncanny is the best one

yeah but what, at 30 vit?

I'll help you my dude!

Just make a Defiled FRC

been ringing at the first hamlet lamp, whatsup?

Isn't lost better so you can get nourishings for the split damage? I have 40 arc so I think it's worth it.

The scaling and base Arc damage is pretty ass, I'm pretty sure slotting Phys gems would still be better especially if you have some investment into Str/Skl

What's a fun weapon to rock on Str/Skl until I can get Church Pick? Been using the Axe, but I'm starting to seriously feel the damage dropoff since I'm not pumping pure Str. Just beat Amelia and having to actually try in that fight instead of clearing it in 30 seconds is where I draw the line.

Saw weapons
BoM
Burial Blade

Spurdo banging his head on a wall in a cell like that hunter after Ludwig.
With some of his quote Spurdified if you feel like it.

I'm not doing any sequence breaking so BoM and BB are out of the question. I know the saws are good but I've used them so much, I've never tried most of the gimmickier weapons. Kind of tempted to grab the Pilebunker even though I know its shit.
What's the recommended time to head into Old Hunters? I was going to wait until after Rom but maybe I'll take a detour to get ahold of the new weapons.

A pleasure as always, Alba. Dihrael... the sharks claimed another victim. Thank you both for the help!

Kill Ebby yet?

If you have 30+ Vit and a +6 or higher weapon you should be fine in the DLC. Ideally with a damage stat at 25-50. Stake is okay, kind of like a poor man's Saw with a nuke punch. Saif is fun, you can do suicide runs for Cuttah, Whirly, Boomhammer, etc

I farmed for sages hair instead to make a FRC ihyll root chalice.

You can be OK even if you only have 18 vit. Just may be a little rough going.

>farming watchers for a 27.2 radial for rakuyo
>I've only gotten a fools gem, poormans, and a dirty damp
Is the game trying to tell me something?

OoK was especially a bitch.
Glad I had a good helper on him.

Anyone need help?

Reminds me of elsa jean a little bit

Wanna farm watchers in 4vusedmb with me?

BEHOLD, MY MAGNUM OPUS