ETH - Just th Dip

So, anons, how low do you think eth will dip this time? Someone's told me that buying low and selling high is the way to go and I want that dip badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kosJbKQaMYs
youtube.com/watch?v=kosJbKQaMYs
fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy a little on the way down at different levels you think it will pass thru (they're called limit buys that you can setup and cancel later if needed) that way if it goes up you don't miss out entirely because you were waiting on a single bottom level.

youtu.be/kosJbKQaMYs

This IS the dip

This. If you haven't bought in by now forget it. This IS the dip, right now. It's only going up from here. This is still the dip from 51-53.

Confirming this is the dip. You're not getting any below 40 again. That's not a shill job because I also have no idea when or if it will go above 50 anytime soon.

>retards still think they will be able to get ETH for like $30 a coin again
kek. you missed that fucking boat.

40$ is the absolute bottom, anything below will be instantly eaten up by whale bots as shown multiple times, last time it dipped below 40$ some whale instantly bought 62,500 ether for around 2 million dollars

Once the negro whales relinquish their hold on ethereum and let it flow up again, we'll see 75$-100$ as the new absolute bottom, and that might only be weeks away

In other words, buy now you dumb negro

Tfw just started lurking and been looking for an opportunity to get in, is now my time boys?

yes lucky some dudes bought at ath this is the dip now.

Fuck it, I'm gonna start small tho, like $500

>That one dude on here that bought over 250 eth when it was about 8 bucks each
Fuck, I should've listened, Veeky Forums.

Stop dicking around over a few $ up/down. Do you wish you bought BTC at $40-$50? Then buy ETH numb nuts. It's here to stay.

Just went ahead and put my life saving into this shitcoin ($400...). help me god

Atleast you didn't put it into bitbay like some other retard did

Ethereum is probably the safest crypto to heavily invest into, bitcoin has too many flaws and negativity surrounding it to be considered a safe invest.

Enjoy your retirement in 5 years though, get a yellow ferrari

Got a bit less than that in January 2016, feelsgoodfam.jpg

I bought 75 ETH. How fucked am I

at what price desu?

either way, 75 is more than enough to retire and still own a few ferraris

If ethereum becomes web3.0 and absorbs the current internet net worth, we are talking about 75.000 to 100.000$ an ETH, if not more

you do the math desu

Being aware of Ethereum and ETH right now is like being aware of the potential value of oil in the late 1800's. Buy in before everyone else catches on.

ether will be worth 6 gorillian may 1st

this overhyped shitcoin is gonna drop to 25-30$
enjoy getting cucked retards

>Says increasingly nervous BTC bag holder for 8th time this month...

kek

Last chance to buy before ETH moons. Its literally happening right now.

Dont be a poorfag

youtube.com/watch?v=kosJbKQaMYs

>creator flying around the world given talks multiple times a week
remember what trump did to win?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Don't bet your future on that one guy..

...and I'm an eth holder with confidence in its future. We may see $500-$1000 range at best.

Should have bought Vertcoin. It has Segwit. Does Eth have Segwit? Didn't think so.

based off what? btc? lmao

btc is useless compared to eth

its moving to pos retard

you didn't moon so good lol

you're in the dip numb nuts

buy now or cry later

We are IN the dip. Sure, you MIGHT see a dip of a couple more dollars, but it's completely insignificant compared to how high it's going to skyrocket in the near future.

We are a couple days away from some major announcements where more and more huge players are getting aboard the ETH train. There's nowhere it's gonna go but up. How high up is anyone's guess, but it's about to get more valuable here shortly.

If you don't jump aboard quick, you'll be left on Earth kicking yourself for not dumping your life savings into ETH.

So what is you guess as to eth's future value if etherium gets some serious adoption throughout 2017-18 (which we are already seeing).

How does one even calculate that?

it would be too hard to calculate realistically, but as someone who has been riding cryptos since 2014, I'd say $60-80 midterm (1yr).

You guys can still dump before BTC hits 2k

sry lad, but it's 2017

Why do I feel that this shitcoin will dip and be forgotten. And that these people are only just 1 person shilling this coin on Veeky Forums to pump it.

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

I'm not a robot