/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2303

>no option to stay with Echidna forever

>Recent News:
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) collab incoming
Xeno Cocytus Stick
New character EMPs at the end of the month as usual
Racer MC skin on Platinum Sky rerun
Debuffs getting adjusted this month (para, fear, coma etc)
GW balm buffs removed, it's now up for 2 or 1 hour depending on your Captain/ FO
Burger spoofers banned (wave 2)
Arcarum News (no date yet, but soon(tm)) (Summons' Call and Aura TL - pastebin.com/PwBd5VSz (embed))

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event (Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Water GW (Fire NM boss is Sethlans)
17/11 - 22/11 - Platinum Sky (Rerun)
22/11 - 29/11 - Xeno Cocytus - It's a fucking stick
29/11 - ? - New Scenario Event (4th homoknight event?)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki//gbfg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show me your wife and or husbands!

First for potato wives.

What rank did everyone get their SSR Seraphics done by? What about Tier 4 classes unlocked?

I made an agnixagni grid for ubaha hl, and while I haven't done it yet, I have so much HP that I can pretty much just tank everything while doing zero damage.

Is this what playing light feels like?

dead game

Was around rank 130 when I started my seraphs - done with every seraph at 135 or something.
Unlocked T4 at 108 - back when you were timegated.

SASAGEYO

rank 140, whichever gw comes up I make the superior seraphic of

rank ~110, before the centrum and distinctions were made easier to get

>Tier 4
Rank 104
>Seraphics
Currently Rank 108 and I'm on the third step for the gabu stick, and that is my closest one.

>finally got collab mention in OP
Fantastic.

IV 104
Finished all 4 seraphs at 128

> tfw you will never have a threesome with Song and Silva

Hi Silva

How is this still popular? It feels like it jumped the shark off of a bridge

Hi /gbfg/. Virtual Veeky Forums kickball is starting again very soon and /gbfg/ has a team.

implyingrigged.info/wiki//gbfg/

There always seems to be a lot of interest here whenever it's brought up that we're playing, and then people get interested in helping make the team, but they always disappear when it's time to do it. There's only one slot left for signups so in case people want to see this again, what do we do?

Eldians are the only people that can become Titans. Because of this, Marleyans persecute them and treat them as monsters. The Marleyans drop Eldians into enemy territory then transform them into mindless Titans to destroy the enemy. However this isn't working anymore because technology for the rest of the world is progressing to the point that they can defeat those mindless Titans, leaving Marley to rely on Titan Shifters, which are humans retaining their intelligence and piloting a Titan body. Titan Shifters are indoctrinated as children and promised honorary Marleyan status for themselves and their families if they sign up to basically throw their lives away.

tl;dr Eldians are Jews, Marleyans are Germans, Titans weren't the real enemy all along it was just other humans

And that's Attack on Titan.

STAY BLUE

Pretty much right, except that Eldians are Germans in the role of Jews, Marleyans are the Jews in the role of Germans. The world is a reversal of ours.

What makes wind so strong in ubaha /gbfg/?

IQ

GW 5* like every element.

All the Hadou Gods are great, I'll go for Reinhard but I'd honestly like anyone I roll

from SAO to SnK
shittaste general

Looks like I'm going about this backwards then, because I'm 105 and nearly done with 3/4ths of my SSR Seraphics and nowhere near unlocking my T4 classes.

You're a fucking great dude, god bless your soul

S2 announced

Post water grids

What was this called again?

So why were the people inside the walls so disconnected from knowing any of this? It's been ages since I read any of it but there was no sign of other humans.

Honestly Row IV is the biggest power up once you reach HL. Elysian, Spartan and Sage are retarded and Warlock and CR are straight up better than their row IV counterparts.

Dead bitches cant be wives.

What was in the basement.
How do they transform
How do they force them to transform

This is such a clusterfuck

My one and only.

You don't want to see the hell that is my shitty newb grid.

How many auberon do I need anyway?

I can't wait for the collabs.

Old memes will return to the former glory.

user, I'm almost 120.

BETA > titans

Stop posting Gawain

thats fucking old what the fuck

Founding Titan/the Coordinate has the power to rewrite the memories of Eldians as well as control all Titans. The First King took a bunch of people, fucked off to an island, fucked their brains up to have them believe they were the last remnants of humanity and that Titans had overrun the world.

The lie worked for as long as it did because you can't reach the borders of the island without being able to transform into a Titan, therefore nobody within the walls could disprove him. There were people in the past that realized their fake history had holes in it and those people were promptly killed.

Besides Veeky Forums and GBF, where do you guys spend your time?

Once you unlock Row IV your mc becomes so much more flexible, many of the extended mastery skills are super fucking good too.

sadpanda

Alone at home.

Work and gundam kit building.

I'm sorry user, now post ID!

The king which brought his people to the island of Paradis where the story initially takes place had mind wipe abilities. He wiped everyone clean, and then used his influence to stem out any dissent or curiosity about the outside world, making them think humanity outside the walls was extinct. The power mentioned before is then passed on to his children, whereupon he takes control over their mind and continues the fragile "peace." The cycle continues on and on until Erem's father kills the one bearing the power at the time and takes it for himself since the king refused to defend his people when the walls were being attacked by the colossal and armored titans.

work while playing gbf and shitpost on Veeky Forums, go home and keep playing gbf and shitpost on Veeky Forums

Fuck off I don't want to ever see BETA again
I go to japanese classes and play pool

Well shit. Guess I'll finish my Earth Seraphic and get to grinding T4 shit. Creeds are going to be a pain.

>What was in the basement.
Proof that humanity has not succumbed to the Titans, that those behind the walls are not the last of humanity, and half of Grisha's entire backstory.
>How do they transform
Magic. No bullshit, it's essentially magic. To paraphrase, "matter transports along invisible roads only accessible to those with the power of the Titans and that matter becomes the body of a Titan".
>How do they force them to transform
The current Beast Titan has a scream that can force Eldians to transform against their will. For others, they're injected with a serum (iirc it's the spinal fluid of a Titan).

sounds like fun

moldy cake

Give up. It's /gbfg/, no one does anything for more than two weeks.

My wife (male).

Soon this meme will expire rip

For better or worse my curiosity is now satiated. Thanks.

Bullshit.

Current arc is focusing on the strongest characters in the story (Reiner, Eren) and it has a very solid aesthetic. Plus the momentum from the anime.

>The First King took a bunch of people, fucked off to an island, fucked their brains up to have them believe they were the last remnants of humanity and that Titans had overrun the world.
But why

I hate how they removed his lower horns, and they used that version for granblue. I wanted Azazel with the full set damn it

Please don't toy with me.

Would you 3* a Bahamut, Lucifer, or Titan first, /gbfg/?

Titan

baha
3k attack and one of the best reusable calls in the game, if not THE best

I don't play the offwheel Elements, so Titan.

I would explode first

Titan, you can actually use that one for other than being a friend stick

Didn't want to be involved in a power struggle anymore and his people were oppressed. Of course, he also believed that a fake world je created where his people regularly got eaten by Eldians that became Titans against their will was the correct way to live so clearly he was a little bit off his shit.

He made a bunch of Colossal Titans becomes the walls surrounding his people, then threatened Marley that if they ever fucked with his island he'd unleash all the fucking Titans against them and flatten the Earth, which was the only thing that spared him from an outright invasion and forceful retrieval of his power.

assuming you also 4* it at least

Eoten

It's really strange that they would use the most simplistic anime design when animefags would be already acquainted with his full decked original one from S1. Even if they wanted continuity with VS, horns can grow back ect.

Baha

I have the dagger meme grid.

Nearly two thousand years ago, a girl named Ymir Fritz made a deal with the devil of the earth to gain exceptional power. She was the original Titan, the progenitor. After her death, her power was split up into nine, and those nine became the Titan shifters we know now (the Colossal, Armored, Attack, Progenitor, Female, Beast, Jaw, Cart, and the Warhammer). These nine different shifters had such great power that they were constantly causing conflicts with each other.

The Progenitor power was held by the head of the royal family as a matter of course (the Progenitor's power is the mind wiping and such), and at some point or another one of the mediators was someone incredibly weak-willed and didn't like war. The Warhammer Titan took advantage of this and raised their banners against the king, and with the help of the oppressed Marley (non-Titanable people) slowly took control of each shifter one by one until only the Attack Titan and Progenitor remained free. The Progenitor/King Fritz took what remained of his empire and all that wanted to come live in peace to the island of Paradis (Madagascar) and subsequently created the walls by turning a large number of them into Colossal Titans and having them harden their bodies to make the three walls now known as Maria, Rosa, and Sina. He then, as mentioned before, wiped all memory of the outside world and observed his own personal utopia.

All this in an effort to establish his own kind of peace.

I'll have to hope for him to get back his horns in a 5* I guess

How are you doing, burgsbros? Anyone unban yet?
Took me 7 days to get myself a reply from them.

Will you now become loyal customer?

wiping all boxes first is better than resetting right