youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783406.0
vimeo.com/127851575
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lepen/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxH1uupp20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOOOOOOOOOOOON

I read there are three dates to pay attention to

April 23rd is the first round, and if there's no majority winner, there's another on May7th

is there another?

probably inauguration day

>mfw April 23rd

nigga.. i didn't know kevin spacey was a french nazi in a past life

kek

Trump devs are behind Lepen?

Probably. I bet that Putin and Trump will pump as well, but I doubt Milocoin will. They picked the absolute worst time to make a coin named after Milo because of the pedo shit. Milo isn't a politican and he isn't running for office and I doubt he would even back some blatant pump and dump shitcoin especially since he has to regain favor and trust with the public again.

>mfw the pajeets are dumping Macron to jump into Lepen

If the Trumpcoin team is behind this, then the Trumpcoin pump group probably is too, which would mean a bigger than expected pump...

No doubt my friend. I still have about 50k of trumps and 50 of putin just incase. I'm also optimistic that these groups could push lepen easily to .01 and maybe to .10

>I bet that Putin and Trump will pump as well,
Along with Lepen?
I doubt it, it would take way too much money to pump multiple coins at the same time

>to .01 and maybe to .10
No way, even $0.01 would require Lepen to be above 800 sats and a market cap of 10 million which would make it 3x the Trump's ATH cap.

Putin pumped with trump up to 750k and trump pumped up to 3.3 mill you best believe they made some mad money from that meaning they can pump the shit out of this coin

Shit you're right. I've looked at those charts a million times and never realized both pumped around the same time.

And I also agree about the Milo part.
They should've made Alex Jones coin, he's more famous relevant and more people like him because he's not, well, Milo.

Agreed. Some kind of Jones coin or something associated with Infowars would have been way better and plus they would have the opportunity to see if Infowars would implement the currency on their site as a way to pay for their products.

What is the actual supply of LEPEN?
I've seen that there's an ultimate cap of 1 bil but somebody said that the initial supply was much less. The same person said there's a 50% premine but I'm not sure that will matter until it's dumped. Coinmarketcap said the supply was "unknown" last I checked.

Idk I always assume there's 1bil and do calculations according to that.

Well, I'm not sure, but I think it's much less than that. The dev might have a massive premine but if he's coordinating with the pump groups, that won't matter.

If it's less than that, then the price should've been higher by now.
In Trump's chart, it went from ~500 to ~7000 and then to ~60000

So roughly 14x and then 9x later.
But Lepen was 4 sat at the lowest and it's only ~25 now.
It's really hard to predict without a supply and market cap. I hate it when devs keep that a secret.

Do we even know for sure that any pump group is on LEPEN?
Could be everyone just bought in hoping a pump would come.

I don't think we do. I for sure don't know.
I quoted that guy from Milo thread in my previous post so I guess Trump team is on it? But that same team wants in on Milo so I honestly don't know what's going on.
I figured if someone already pumped it from 5 sat to 25 and it's stable, then we should be good.
Also there were some hints of manipulation like putting up big sell walls around 25 sats to keep the price down.

I'm not sure this would happen, unless someone from the Infowars team is tech-savvy enough to demand it. Even then, it would be just another volatile shitcoin prone to p&ds, with low market cap.

>macaron at 18

pajeets must be shitting flammable curry right about now

I don't know why they'd pump MILO instead when this has obvious events that will look like catalysts for each pump.
Fucking hell what if this piece of shit doesn't get pumped by anybody

It will don't worry.
The election hype is just too much. If Putin pumped without the elections then so can this.

Just put in a sell order @50k sats

Long time lurker of these threads, that do you guys think?

U what nigger?

I'm optimistic but thats just insane.

I think folks should also look at the absolute abandonment of Putin. Where do ya think that monies going...?

Have fun holding bags when the rest of us dump somewhere between 100-5000 sats, depending on what the supply actually is.

at first I read "50 sats", went to Yoshit and saw the 5 BTC sell order at 50 sats and thought "smug motherfucker"

but then...

Vol 2.1BTC

oh wow and anons think that coin reach 1k :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that coin don´t go over 30sat

t. (((1 post by this ID)))

I hate indians with all my guts

If one thing is certain it's that Milo will come back stronger than ever. When that happens, oh boy oh boy...

Buy in and get comfy next month expect 5-10x profit easy. I already bought in a couple weeks ago may buy some more. Still early to get in any think under 100 sat is a steal.

>get comfy next month expect 5-10x profit easy. I already bought in a couple weeks ago may buy some more. Still early to get in any think under 100 sat is a steal.

Oh you you think this shitZ real? :D that coin don´t reach 100sat. Not 50sat or 45sat. That coin is still on 20-25sat

t. pajeet diaripupi

>P O O

>O

>O

Where's this pump going to come from? Pajeets?

Pajeets, the trading communities, and possibly a deep pockets pump group, possibly the same ones that were involved with Trump and Putin. Also, see PRES coin if you want an example of Pajeet pump power

I just don't see the same amount of excitement around her than was seen around Trump. The energy just isn't there so much as I've seen. She might win the election, but she won't inspire the same frenzy as there was over Trump. (IMO). It might get to 50, but idk about anything higher.

>not being happy about doubling your money

>come from? Pajeets?

the faggots call me pajeets here and i don´t pump this shit :DDDDDDDD

max 50sat, i think 30sat

I agree, there's also been a much shorter time frame to build hype. But I think 50 is pretty conservative, 100 minimum, and thats just from her winning round 1

>sell walls
>VOLUME
>indians
You just have to believe in our lord and savior kek.

Doesn't really matter. There was also no energy around Putin.
If the same people that were involved in Trump and Putin coin are in on this, it should have no issues breaking 200 sat.

I put money on LEPEN, lads. Now, those pajeets better deliver my money.

Reminder to every faggot in this thread that the POLLS are made up. She's well over 30%.

The next day, after she wins the first round, there'll be one of those pump that you'll never forget.

Sign it.

I have an enter price of 20. Ideal or am I dreaming?

It's ideal for those who got in at 10 sats but you're still good m8.

If she wins the first round will there be a second? I thought it only goes to round two if there is a draw.

To win, you need to get a majority of votes. This has never happened in round one and there is no reason to believe it will ever happen in the future. She's currently polling around 25-30%.

She will win.

Ah ok thanks

checked and kek'd

Chek'd and Kek'd!
Praise Kek!

>In Roman mythology, Sterquilinus ("manure" or "feces") — also called Stercutus and Sterculius — was a god of feces. He may have been equivalent to Picumnus. The Larousse Encyclopaedia of Mythology gives the name as Stercutius, a pseudonym of Saturn, under which the latter used to supervise the manuring of the fields.

Pajeets praise Sterquilinus

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>when UNICEF has to teach you how to take a proper shit

get in right now, lads

someone dumped all the way down to 21 sats

Say it with me lads:
I
BELIEVE
THAT
SHE
WILL
WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

Sterquilinus coin when?

still 21sat

Still not pooing in the loo

Lepencoin will go nowhere, it's a huge scam.
See: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1783406.0

Buy Francs instead

Video:
vimeo.com/127851575

HYPE

+1 i buy some FRANCS

FRANCS > MACRON > LEPSCAM

This coin will go to 20k today

Lepen? hahahahahahahaha no

Everyone knows there are 1 billion coins you literal fag.

And you're a month late to the market with your shitcoin.

Francs already pumped and dumped....kek

>lepen loses election
>lepen coin tanks
>franc pumps anyway

>lepen wins election
>i get fucking rich
now go and fuck off pajeet

You guys, (including me) are all FUCKED. we invested in a scam coin. The dev has premined 500 million lepens. Fucking fuck fuck fuck

>expecting any personcoin ever to be anything other than a pre mine, pump and dump scam
I'm in this shit for the ride nigga stop ruining my fun

>his coin is so irrelevant it doesn't get its own thread so it's shilled amongst better coins
We already knew that dingus

DEV gotta make bank too, we're just the peasants looking for peanuts

4Million LePen here, bought at 10sat. Am I rich yet? Haven't checked for ages. Don't tell me pls.

I swear these niggas think this is a legit and transparent top 10 coin or some shit. Every single one of these pumps and dumps are shady. You either get in and risk it or you don't and fuck off.
Simple as that.

a little tip for you pajeet, you don't need to go scrounging around in the code for that knowledge, just the fact that coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lepen/ has the circulating supply at "? LEPEN" tells you this is a shady scam coin

doesn't mean you still can't make money along with the scammer so long as you're smart

Nah it's only 22 sats.

Come back in 10 days.

I did some research today. The premine was 1,000,000,000 LEPEN. The dev put 2,000,000 in a fund that he claims will be liquidated into Euros and donated to Le Pen's campaign at some point, but that's definitely a lie.
The thing that looks like a 500,000,000 premine is actually a limit on single transaction size.
I don't think anyone knows how many coins are in circulation and how many are being held by the dev, but if everything is in circulation I'd estimate the market cap at 250k-275k. 10x growth is achievable from here if the TRUMP pumpers are involved, but 100x growth is impossible, unless the dev is still holding the majority of coins and lets the pumpers do their thing before dumping.

Also, it's a PoS coin with a 5% annual interest rate, which is why the supply is even higher than the premine.

All this fudding only tells me that pajeet is shitting fire curry and is worried that LEPEN won't dump below 20.

This tells me that there will definitely be a decent pump soon. A pump that filthy pajeets will miss and they'll have to go back to picking trash from the streets. This feeling makes me warm. Not because I enjoy human suffering, but because I enjoy the fact that scumbag pajeets who deserve it, will die terrible, impoverished deaths in their bamboo shacks.

#NotAllPajeets

what? haha do you really think that coin have a big pump in the future? faggot

buy Francs instead

>10 btc volume
>pnd
>not accumulation
gitgud

youtube.com/watch?v=IJxH1uupp20

Go start a francs general instead

Kahe ko kha raha hai chut ki chapati aur lund ka beja? Backar chodu. Lo, mera lund anpi behen ko de do, agar khud na chod paya. Teri mi di kussi mey tera sarra khandan ko ghussa ker rakh doonga.

Kek

(((BBC)))

t. butthurt pajeet

go die in your mudhut you shitstain

Kek wills it

Lepen is going to go sky high on election day

with the grace of Kek, she will win

>10 days

>mfw I'm supposed to go camping Saturday and come out Sunday

What do? Place a sell order just in case it pumps early? Skip the trip?

set a sell order for 1 cent and have a happy camping trip.

If you would have a GSM signal you could do the trades from your phone.

I don't get these crypto currencies named after politicans, are they linked in some way to the politicians performance or is it just a name? If I wanted to buy drugs on the web what woud make me prefer using Lepen coin over Trump coin or whatever.

I'd come out 100k richer, but

>1 cent

you don't think it will hit that at least? Maybe play it safe then, and sell it for half a cent.

It's a horse race basically. Educated gambles. There are legit coins, but politician coins are a dif game. Theoretically they are intended to help the campaign, and could do wonders, but they've never been utilized. Instead they get PnDd, mostly by a people that don't use toilets