/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1324

Cutesty Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

Beta testing of the Steam version of 4GO is now open: ideafintl.com/beta.php
4GO Steam page up: store.steampowered.com/app/632350

Iffy announces the 4GO art contest winners: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15&15=1

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1131930.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015379-R&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=13305$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=6
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/hot-gluing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really, really like this picture of Ploot.

I want to bang Histoire.

Where's sauce on this?

Same question of last thread, even I asked, try looming around on pixiv, it's the most probable place you'll find it I guess.

Vert is best goddess.

Please prove it next thread, user. I wanna see your interpretation of your favorite Nep. Or your least favorite. Whoever you think deserves it more.

I'll kill you with my hamon!

Why did you repeat my post? That is a very surreal thing to see.

With Touhou making it to Steam, it's only a matter of time before Gaben-chan appears in Gamindustri.

If there's an infinite number of dimension, is there one where Nepgear is a succubus who wants my precious life force?

Here ya go.

hitomi.la/galleries/1131930.html

New one.

The return of the copypaste dogoo.

I guess favorite would be between Neptune and Noire, I'm quite fond because imo those are the best nep bishoujos I have. But what the fuck does that prove nigga?

That's kinda disappointing, no D to be seen, not even a pixelated one.

>Histoire's answer
Oh hohohoho...

>194506705
>pussying out
Of course. Well, no (You) for the coward.

>>pussying out
What the bloody hell are you implying?

There's also Noire commenting on new ideas for cosplay, before blaming her auto-correction.

Well, you can't really blame Histy for being worried.

Everytime the goddesses got complacent, something bad happens. Mk2, the goddesses get their asses kicked and are imprisoned in the Gamindustri Graveyard for 3 years. V, Neptune gets sent to an alternate dimension while the Citizens Group is running amok. V-II, the goddesses get their asses handed to them by Gold Third in front of their citizens.

I have to nep Big Nep! Big Nep is for nepping!

Hey, in VII, it's precisely because they tried to fight the Shift that they got rekt!
Same in mk2, it's only because they went to the graveyard that they get their ass kicked!

If they just stayed home and waited for the crisis to pass, nothing would've happened!
Someone else will end up taking care of it.

Oh... I get it now, I won't do it, don't have the proper tools to do it, unless you want me to draw something in AutoCAD because that's the only thing I work on HA.

>194508464
>I won't do it
>don't have the proper tools
:^)

>194508532
Go stick a dildo up your bloody ass ya dick.

>So much ghost posts

I want to go stargazing with Blanc and watch while she points out Lowee's constellations!

I want to desecrate Nitroplus's HUGE ASS

I want to spank Nitroplus' perfect ass while Vert is watching and wondering if she should pull up off or not.

This is my cute wife neppy. Say something nice about her!

So when are we gonna see the Neps as Death End re;Quest DLC?

>Leanbox is still ok despite Vert playing all day because it's always been like that
How does she do it?

by being the best

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015379-R&page=top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=13305$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=6

Is it worth it? Apparently it's stated that it's in good condition according to amiami's pre-owned status. I don't know where I can find this figure new and for a good price.

>$80+$20 shipping for something that remains stationary for years at a time
Could you not think of a better use for $100?

Have you worshiped your Goddess today?

Gearsy, baby!

I like bishoujo figures, what's the problem? And it's not even 80 USD, it's about 70 to be more exact.

And another one.

My cute goddess Nepgear!

It's a luxury item. Buying a luxury item is never a good idea if you still have other expenses to consider. If your expenses are already covered then buy it.

Just by the fact that you're asking you must not be completely sold on it. It would be better to keep the money until you find a figure you're 100% sold on.

No, no, you got it all wrong user. I'm asking if it's worth it to buy because that one is pre-owned and not new. I'm not used to buying pre-owned stuff, that's why I asked. Also I have no clue if there's still new ones being sold somewhere.

Nepgear is only goddess worthy ruling Gamindustri.
No.
It is her naturally given right to rule Gamindustri.

Oh, sorry. That would really depend on the previous owner. You may be able to find a new one for sale if you search for it in Japanese.

As stated on the website it looks to be basically brand new, well, the figure, not the box though. I like keeping the boxes in any case of packing my stuff on a moving it's kinda good because you can just put it back on the box. Gonna, say, the last thing I bought used was about 4 years ago when I finally hit jackpot and found a used copy of The Godfather Don's Edition for the PS3, I still have it btw, nice european copy back from 2007, paid quite a buck because it's pretty rare to find one. Still have to make sure my bank's credit card bill gets paid, I paid it but I still cannot use my credit card as the payment didn't "drop"...

Dropping a cute related nep after all that speech.

Saturday past midnight and no shitposters, waifufags, yurishitters talking anything. Kinda feels like a weird atmosphere.

We could start Blancposting if you'd like.

Gearnon, yay!

Go to sleep notUni.

Noire...

Nepgear is kinda growing on me.

Aww, poor Noire. I kind of want to give her a hug.

My wife Histoire is so sexy!

I want to run my hands through her hair!

neps are nothing but dumb sluts

>people keep arguing if hoodie or jersey dress are better
>when we all know the paladin armor is the best

Is Odyssey winning Lowee the console war?

Histy so cute

>jersey dress but worse
>best anything

I just beat rebirth 1, what game/s should I play next to be introduced to all the characters?

If you platinum'd it with the Candidates and DLC characters, then you should already know the majority of the cast.
Move onto RB2 for the Oracles and Underling or straight to RB3 for Croire and multiverse stuff.

Somehow, I don't think them potentially getting impeached or an evil goddess being revived are things that just "work themselves out".

You're taste a shit.

You're so pessimistic.

Now with 90% ùore edge.

Well, Histy is just following the age-old saying "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" which is exactly what happened in V.

In that case, it's more like "these who do not listen to Histoire are doomed to hear her again".

I like YandereGear.

Plus, V only happened because Nepgear forced Neptune to go outside, which caused her to run into the Citizens Group.

Does this mean Histy is actually to blame for worsening the crises facing Gamindustri? Working so hard with good intentions, but only making things worse every time?

Nations don't 'lose the console war' until they stop producing consoles, even if other goddesses manage to get far more shares than them. The only ones to have lost the console war so far in our dimension are Planeptune, Tari and Eden. Lowee's previous console completely flopped but it didn't kill them. Leanbox's console is currently underperforming, but I doubt it will get them to leave the console market.

Chu~

Its Pure Love. Its not Yandere.

I like Yandere Ethel.

Oh wait, that's just normal Ethel.

>Plus, V only happened because Nepgear forced Neptune to go outside, which caused her to run into the Citizens Group.
EXACTLY! Going outside is dangerous! You should stay home and play video games.

I'm with you on this one, fellow nepbro.

>figure
>pre-owned
Well, about that...
knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/hot-gluing
I don't know how common it really is, but I've heard warnings not to buy used figures. Choose wisely.

Which game is this? Producing Perfection?

I was smiling happily for a nice new day, and then I clicked your link.
Now my smile and optimism are gone.

I actually like the overprotective Blanc. At least she cares about the twins.

I want overprotective Blanc to make sure I always stay by her side!

>we all know the paladin armor is the best

I want overprotective Blanc to be waiting for me to come back from a quest after I threw a tantrum and said I would be fine by myself, despite being past midnight.

I want overprotective Blanc to make me sleep in her bed with her so she can be sure I'm safe and not sneaking away!

why would you sneak away

I like YandereGearnon.

I wouldn't, but that wouldn't stop her from being worried about the possibility and wrapping herself around me to make sure.

her low self esteem regarding her body makes her think that during the night you sneak away to brothels with big breasted girls

Blanc looks absolutely delicious!

sleepy neppy a cute.

Blanc who was woken up by the twins is cute.

Sexualize the Lowee-ians.

you better prove to her just how much you love her, instead of waiting for her to hug you in bed, you initiate the hug

A clingy Blanc is nice too.

Can you fuck off? I was posting about neppy, not fucking blanc. Stop forcing that shitty character into everything

I want to sexualize Blanc like there's no tomorrow, have lovely-dovely sex until sunrise and fall asleep from exhaustion together naked in bed, try out various different positions with her like matig press, leglock, cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle etc

But her hugs are so nice.

This is why Nepfags are cancer.

>missionary
REPORTED
SAGED
DEPORTED
CALLED THE COPS

Just ignore that whiny little bitch.