>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/920546023528792066
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FE is the only anime styled game fans of the userbase use weeaboo as a insult, how normie can this fanbase be?

I'm going to use this thread because even if it is early, at least it is properly made.

Echoes dub > Echoes sub

someone post TRUE damage
>want H Jakob
>roll 400 orbs for 4 H Sakura, 1 Genny, and 1 Rebecca
>NO H JAKOB ANYWHERE

>links to the wrong previous thread
Just report the thread and wait for a new one when the current one his the bump limit you raging faggot.

Echoes is shit, american voice acting pseudo medieval setting lmao. I heard that cunt that was shit in nier as 9s(also ruined 2b in eng dub even worse her personality changed completely) and closed the 3ds and installed the undub patch

you're probably too retarded to even modify your 3ds and was forced to use inferior dub i feel sorry for you :^)

>Linking to vandalized threads.
(lol.

this is fact. glad they got rid of the hacks like mercer for fresher(and better) VAs.

(lol

New

I've listened to both, /v/exican. The only stand out voice in JP's was Berkut's and that's it, the rest were pretty meh.

No thank you, I like the Tristian and his sister better. You're free to use your own thread if you like though.

this the correct thread
fuck off

contributing to this thread ie: the right side of history, nazi scum

choose your blue-haired princess for tonight

Jeanne is cuter than that slut Nanna desu.

Previous thread doesn't exist because it was made wrong. Erase it from history.

Leave November to me.

>/feg/ once again can't do anything right

What is the point of linking to the previous threads if not so that anons can read the discussion that went on within it? Whether or not the OP's links in the previous thread are wrong has literally nothing to do with whether the thread should be backlinked to or not.

/fgo/ is never going to stop laughing at us at this point.

Seliph (!)

What's the predictions for the next banner ?

Tana is the best blue haired princess

MOMMY

>he didnt check twitter

Should I give my Henry bowbreaker maybe?

Jugdral part 2

Stop making shitty vandalized threads and maybe we wouldn't have this problem you dumb spic.

>Echoes was the only good dub goy

Nah, Awakening was good, FEH was average but updates/new characters are showing clear improvement in voice direction, and Warriors (final build) isn't nearly as bad as the TORtanic people make it out to be.

Don't let Fates color your perception of FE dubs just because it was the most vocal.

You know... Kempf is completely correct, usually you don't see this level of intelligence in Fire Emblem when it comes to war. I honestly don't understand Olwen's problem, what she expects Kempf to abandon fort just to chase some unknown enemy... just how dumb is this stupid bitch?

>he didn't roll a +Spd Nowi

Shut the FUCK up about dubs, they're all garbage you pricks.

it's not fair bros, we were the ones laughing

Why doesn't Chrom being Sigurd's descendant make sense?

Hinoka is still really god damn terrible. Seriously, they can't find a single soul to voice this chick properly.

So this is the power of MuhStomachFoodHair Man.

Finally 5*d him as he's part of my Cavalry Conquest but Jesus he will not be used outside of the tempest HM Grind.

Dumb spic.

Fuck off /a/.

Which fe boys you would molest?

No, give it to my Inigo.

Maybe.

ISHTAR GHB SO SOOON
MY DIIIIICK

Assumed fake until proven otherwise.

When are we getting more characters with facial hair?

Zephiel and Bartre aren't nearly enough and I really want Gilliam, Ewan and Nils.

I'm almost done. What else does she need to become complete?

>Can't spend orbs on Halloween now
Better be boring choices like Eyvel, Leif, Finn, and Nanna. My orbs are for Ronan, DADger, Marty, and Lifis. Hell, /feg/ actually makes me want to have Troud too, not just most popular members of Dandelion Gang (literally everyone else).

Actually this banner will have Shiva, I am betting on this.

>just two monthd ago we were laughing at /fgoalter/
>now they are laughing at us

but I did

> That effect of the Kia staff
Where were you when Sara saved staffs?

Because Seliph and his descendants rule Grannvale.
So someone of that line must have had good reason to go off into the unknown risking everything to land in a binch of islands.
Maybe that's why they know Jugdral exists now that I think about it.

Warriors

I'll take Renning and Rudolf

I hope this is true. Trying to get Amelia cleaned me out.

The only way to fix fire emblem is to make thr villians decent again.

Like Zelgius, Zephiel and Arvis.

And make FEXV's lord a lance weilding pegasus knight.

>saves blue armors
>saves lack of facial hair in FE
>saves Micaiah's army from shit hitting the fan because based experienced general
Was there any more of a badass armor than him?

I got drunk and killed a Halloween Sakura and 20,000 feathers to try and get my waifu to solo A&C BHB Infernal after seeing that Shanna do it.
I regret everything.

>The most likely picks for a Thracia banner is FE4 characters.
(lol

the only way for it to make sense is if the "first exalt" had family that came from jugdral. The people that came from Jugdral had to have major Naga blood in order for the "mark of the exalt" (which basically the same mark that deirdre and julia have) to still be relevant. If anything, Chrom is a descendant of Deirdre/Julia, unless Seliph banged someone with major naga blood to preserve the major naga bloodline

>listened

Ah so you were too retarded to install undub patch and went on youtube for some 5 minute video great job

Escape Route or WoM for Nowi?

when will it END bros?

we had the content, they didn't
now we're being mocked

I hope it's not Thracia just so my orbs can recover from getting to 5% without getting Sigurd on his banner. if it's Radiant Dawn I'd be pretty happy just because I could skip it.

Breath of Life 3 + Breath of Life 3 Seal

>replacing Naga for some shitty ring with fucking Breath of Life
What are you doing nigger? Roll for Linde if you want somebody like this.

Honestly even at +spd I'd use her with her default tome and I think +res is much better to take advantage of her fantastic A skill.

She is fucking great in a flier team with her tome.

>comes with a ridiculously broken skill

He's not that bad, definitely one of my favourite sword users for AA. He's not some S tier destroyer of teams that can nuke or bait whatever you feel like, but he does his job of a mobile anti-green bunker with some slight healing potential with reciprocal aid very well.

t.Miranda

playing fe4
should i care about who visits the villages or not?

Too bad he falls for Olwen's bait and chimps out in Chapter 16

>My last 3 5*s have all been -atk/+hp or +res
Kill me.

>Comes with Resolve
>Raises all stats by a certain amount when at a specific HP threshold

Gilliam

Escape Route 3 lets her escape teleport 100% of the time, Wings of Mercy lets her teleport to any injured ally even if they're more than 2 spaces away

link?

Did I do good?

Are you me? I want my boys and I know it's just going to just be boring fe4 rejects they actually put on it.

Please be patient for the 1st anniversary iv reset ticket

Pretty much how I feel, don't much care for most RD characters outside of some odd picks like Meg, Tauroneo, Brom, and Nolan. Well I like Mordecai, Lyre, and Kyza too, but doubt we're getting Laguz this soon.

My last 6 were -atk/-spd.

Doot, Ryoma, Ziguldo, Julia, Inigo, PAOlivia. All worthless.

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/920546023528792066

Was his availability friendly to him?

I used Gatrie because he had busted growths (60 in spd atk and def iirc), and it seemed like to me that both him and Brom had far more availability than tauroneo who had to compete with other useful units like Edward and Jill for EXP

Nah, I played it right when it leaked early in April. The dub is way better. Like I said, the only stand out performances in JP were Berkut and I guess Alm when angry.

Fantastic tbqh. He's the best user of fire boost in this game.

I wouldn't put him in an armor team. Give him Drive Def 2 and put him on a team with a flier that has guidance.

Is there an album of Tana edits? I need them

>Defeat Alm with Sharena
>Defeat Celica with Alfonse
How do I do it? The Askrs are such shitters I'm never making them 5 stars

>only innes is +def/-hp

Is Atk/Res Bond still worth it? I have a spare Nowi that I won't be merging.

I love my best friend wife

YES PLEASE give me my mom

>Literal Who banner
>Features: Alva, Ralph, Hicks, and Eda
>Glade as GHB leading them all due to new meme popularity
>Illios TT reward

>Genealogy Part 2

>Quan
>Ethlyn(not staff'd)
>Lex
>Lewyn

Are you ready?

Yes there is, no I'm not linking it for you.

Keep dreaming

>implying it won't be 6 months until genealogy gets another banner
>4 non-limited unit banner
dumb kagafag

Sharena is actually a very solid infantry lance that can take a hit, dish out some decent damage, debuff and the default set also comes with buffs that synergize with her lance's debuff. She's worth leveling.

Anna has a teleporting axe that synergizes really well with fury and vantage plus she can tank mages pretty well.

Alphonse was the weakest of the three due to mediocre defenses and low speed until he got Brash Assault seal, which lets him run desperation, his sword, and deathblow, for ridiculous amounts of damage when at 50% hp or less and no fear of counterattack. He is easily the best of the starter trio rn and very worth leveling.

Don't taint Brigid with your mommy cancer.

Chapter 11-1 and Paralogue 5-3 (maybe 5-1, not sure if he's a high enough level) have level 40 Alm/Celicas to kill in a much easier map. If you bring daggers/buffbots you can knock them into a range where the askrs can kill them.

>The best unit in FE5 won't make it in
Hurts lads