/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous Thread >[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event begins November 8th

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Interlude AP Cost 1/2 Period:
November 1st 4:00 UTC to November 8th 3:59 UTC

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for my wife Kiyohime!

I love my waifu.

>used goods

>No dubs.
Your devotion is lacking.

I want to cuddle with Ushi so bad bros its not fair.

Cute Witch!

>mfw people imply i should have rerolled and abandoned a saint

I rerolled and abandoned a saint for my King.

Sacred prostitution with Ishtar!

Who's better as farming Berserker, dumb cat or Kiyohime?

Medea a cute.

I think I really need to play through Okeanos sometime soon, to get a better idea of her character in the game.

Jeanne's round boobs will lead us to victory!

So this dude got highest Medea lily on my support
Is it worth keeping him?

Ushi is for headpats.

I just junked her ass for EXP after maxing out Halloween Liz. I have no other 4* casters besides this wellfare but at NP5 and max level she sure beats all this other Caster junk I had as an AOE dealer with added survivability.

Okita!

Vive la France!

QUESTION
Is the place in Septem still the only decent spot to farm octo crystals? I know theres a battle in Okeanos that has 4 golems but its 14ap instead of 9 and if the drop rates arent any better then fuck that

Gladly!

Okeanos is better.

Dumb cat, unless you are somehow getting 100%NP more than once a fight with your Berserkers. If you can somehow, then you might want to consider Kiyohime so you can nuke both the 2nd and 3rd waves.

Although a better option might be both, with d'Eon or Georgios. Use one NP on the 2nd wave and the other NP on the 3rd.

>a claw actually dropped from Germania after 300AP~
Oh boy can't wait for Gudaguda, time to farm exp.

fuck

What's this artist's twitter?

berserker day, 20 ap.

is she okay??

Why is Medea an elf, anyway? Is everyone from Fate Colchis an elf?

>3 golems vs 4 golems
hmmm

>Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

I'd put a ring on it

Sleep tight alien!

Medea is for quick and repeated debuffings. If you run into anything which likes to buff itself up, Medea is excellent at getting rid of those. She's also good at generating 100% NP quickly, and so can give you a NP chain on turns where you only have two Arts cards.

I'd say hold onto them just for the novelty, if nothing else. There might be times where you want to use a Medea Lily support, and they certainly don't seem very common from what I've seen.

Her and Semiraimis both sport this. It's either a nod to them being magi during the Golden Age of Magic and Antiquity, or representative of their divine blood

Muh waifu can't sleep yet! She's the permanent team lead and alt tank. More shit civilization to steamroll first.

thanks for the reply, ill be sure to avoid posting questions about the game and just spam my waifu

Valentine when?

Gee, I wonder

Sawako?

Or you could stop being a dork and think of better questions.

Or hell, do both.

She's just resting a bit.

Rerollbros ww@

You have 55-65+ slots and probably only really use 5 people's servants if you even need to.
Why does it matter. This isn't some hunger games shit.

When you get Nobu, look at the card and google the artist name

Just tell me when already

>Use Medea's first skill
>Maxes her NP even at 0% bar
What
>Use her NP
>It recovered 50% NP by itself
in the fuck

Right here my man!

It's weak as fuck though , even with Black Grail. You mostly use it to remove buffs

>Okita's first stage dress looks great
>she has incredible thighs
>artists just focus on footfaggotry
Why

>3DPD

Thinking of her true love.

Nice try Carmillafag but you won't escape that easily.

Accept that she will not come to your rolls. She loves someone else.

Since I don't intent to roll on the Okita banner, how difficult is it to clear the store without the 5* event CE?

but her dialogue suggests (states) the opposite!!!!

why does Nobu have a stand?

>he hasn't seen that complicated web of Servants that are for (You)
Someone post it.
You know the one I mean.

holy fuck is that perspective totally shit. these false cuckers need to use chink art to false flag

>No hearts
Not even your dreams

Gasha dokuro.

We've talked about which servants are the most loyal before.

But which servants are the least loyal and most likely to turn on you?

Or for spamming over and over if you've got a CE that ups her NP gain. If you can consistently get art's chains with or without an extra attack, you can throw out RURU BUREAKA every other turn.

>Why does it matter. This isn't some hunger games shit.
So how is that friendlist of 50 inactive people treating you?

>ascend as much as you want
>not improve skills as much as you want
Not even her dreams are that generous.

Lu Bu. Any of the alters if you screw them around too much.

Depends on the master's personality, but otherwise Lu Bu.

Gil, Cu

she'll get her NP buff soon

Mephistopheles.

Yet another reason he's probably the one of the servant's people would probably remove entirely if they had a choice outside of Darius.

>Cu
???

Cute witch if you are a handsome womanizer

DELETE THIS

>NP gain CE
>not Arts Effect CE
>not both boosting the damage of the NP, and boosting the NP gain of all the cards you're going to be using anyways
You're not going from NP to another 100% NP unless you have well over 100% to start, or Medea crits on her last attack anyways. You might as well take the extra damage with basically all her attacks, over the small amount of NP gained.

>Cu
>disloyal
What kind of a shitty master are you that Cu is abandoning you?

I guess he means Kotomine

Betrayed Kotomine in UBW. Circumstances don't matter, fact is he is a servant that turned on his master.

If you don't measure up to his honor code as a master, he will very likely skewer you

Just wondering, does anyone here sell plasma to make money? From what I here it give a decent enough amount to make it worth

>10 hearts of the foreign gods in the shop for nobunobu

Finally I can ascend more than just faika.

Fucking any servant will turn on you if you get treated as bad as Cu did.

yeah if you're healthy

When he gets added to the game.

The question was what servants are likely to turn on you, with no other information

If you're a garbage master Cu is extremely likely to turn on you

Well that's kind of what I meant by upping her NP gain since I also said Art's chains.

Sadly, all I've got on that front outside of Blue Keys is Another Ending.

>circumstances don't matter

>Circumstances don't matter
No, they really do

Reminder that this event will have as rewards:
>20 gears
>20 talons
>20 plumes
>10 hearts
>10 scales
Missing any of those because you wanted to conserve apples is retarded

her original master was an asshole though

The question was "What servants are likely to turn on you" not "What servants are evil cunts and will fuck you over, you, the heroic, valiant master"

Of course the circumstances don't matter when the question is so broad

With no information that could apply to way more than just Cu. There are plenty who would have turned faster than he did.

>likely to

I'm probably gonna go straight for those gears first. I missed Nerofest so I need them for EMIYA and I already got two hearts from Halloween.

Lu Bu.

But he's still only lvl 1 in my account. In line with the 1+2 British Naval doctrine that allowed them to maintain dominance through WW1 muh grailed waifu can solo the next two strongest servants I have and still be standing for a bit more. Fucker wouldn't have an opening.

No, the question was who was MOST likely to turn on you.

Unless you kill his former master and use a series of fucked up command spells on him I wouldn't consider him a likely candidate, but literally every servant would be likely to kill you at that point

My friend told me to check out this game even though I don't really like the series that much. Is illya in this game? If so I might check it out

I mean, if all you really have are Blue Keys/Another Ending and something like Divine Banquet (25% gain) then I can see the difference, and would recommend the NP gain. But if you are just comparing Blue Keys to something like Sorcery Ore, I'd actually be more inclined to bump up her damage a little bit. Medea is fine with gaining NP even with no CEs.

>The question was "What servants are likely to turn on you" not "What servants are evil cunts and will fuck you over, you, the heroic, valiant master"
Alright then, that is pretty simple to answer: Nearly all of them. It fact, it would be harder to find ones who would still remain with you in that situation.

>tfw they're already spent and not even on an ascension
Fucking skill levels

You have to do some specific things to get Cu to murder you though, not just by being a evil bastard.

Illya will be here later